I am working as a temporary Data Processor while transferring my Oregon Aesthetician license to Nevada.
- Data Processor at David Francis Law Firm
- Administrative Manager, Server/Bartender at The Vine Restaurant
- Certified Aesthetician/Owner at Regeneration Skin Spa
- Certified Aesthetician, Makeup Artist, Front Desk Coordinator, Synergie Technician at The Spa at Club Northwest
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Aesthetican License
- Associates of General Studies - Psychology
Full-Time 40 hours School year 17-18 to present Address: 4801 E Fowler Ave Suite 100 Tampa FL 33617 / Principal: Mr. Mathurin Phone: 813-983-3989 I perform routine clerical work associated with data processing. Prepare and maintains necessary records and verify information contained in data system. Register student at school. Gather information organizes materials and entes FTE data as directed. Rotine clerical work related to data processing systems, such as schedule changes, attendance, grades and program activites salary $22,753.47 Data Processor Chiles Elementary Full-Time 40 hours April 2015 to 06/07/2017 Address:16541 W Tampa Palms Blvd Tampa FL 33647/Principal: Dr. Evans/Phone 813-558-5422 I perform routine clerical work associated with data processing. Prepare and maintains necessary records and verify information contained in data system. Register student at school. Gather information organizes materials and entes FTE data as directed. Rotine clerical work related to data processing systems, such as schedule changes, attendance, grades and program activites salary $22,753.47
- Data Processor Chiles Elementary at Data Processor Mosi Partnership Elementary
- Bilingual Paraprofessional Chiles Elementary at Dr. Evans/Phone
- Assistant Property Manager at Hamilton Bay
- Assistant Property Manager, JMG Bermuda Estates at Mrs.Bryant/Phone
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Databases
employee assisting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in living independently by providing personal care services. Accomplish health care tasks, dietary services and other related support services essential to the patient care and health. Observes, records and reports all changes to supervisor. Demonstrates competence in performing the necessary skills regarding a plan of care. 2009 Dr. Memaris, Chiropractor Hackensack, NJ Data Processor/Claims Adjudication responsible for using coded data to produce and submit claims to insurance companies. Worked directly with the insurance companies, healthcare provider, and patients to get claims processed and paid. Reviewed and appealing unpaid and denied claims. Verified patients' insurance coverage, answered patients' billing questions, handled collections on unpaid accounts and managed the facility's Accounts Receivable reports.
- Data Processor at Patient Care
- Specialized Medicare Claim Analyst at Medco Health Solutions LLC
- Data Processor/Claims Adjudication at Medco Health Solutions LLC
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Training Certification
- Certified Coding Associate
As a Data Processor I update real-estate listings, job descriptions and any other key punching service the client needs. My current job requires a high rate of speed and accuracy. I am proficient in Microsoft Office, utilizing Outlook and Excel 80% of the work day.
- Data Processor at Forr's Key Punching
- Cashier/Customer Service at Weis Markets
- Cafeteria Assistant at Perkiomen Valley School District
- Cleaner at Locust Valley Chapel
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I have been assigned at Align for the LIEAP program as a Data Processor. I answered incoming phone calls from clients with the Lieap program. Scanned applications and documents, entered data into the computer and processed applications. It is a seasonal position and I worked there from August 2017-April 2018 and September 2018-October 2018.
- Data Processor at Express Employment Professionals
- Cashier at ALBERTSONS INC
- Cashier at Menards
- Assistant Manager-3rd key at Christopher & Banks
1 year, 5 months at this Job
An Asian food distributor that locates in Jersey City, New Jersey. Walong Marketing Inc.
provides Asian products imported from Taiwan, China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia and other South-Eastern countries. There are 7 Warehouses across the country and co-company with 99 Ranch Supermarket.
Position: Data Processor, over control all the data, paper works, invoices, and monitoring the orders, inventory, analyze the data to make managerial decisions.
● SAP system: WM
● Computer Skills: Excels, Words, & Powerpoint
● Process Orders: PO, outbound and inbound, BOL, picketing tickets, invoices & D-notes, returns & resales
● Inventoy Control and Data Monitoring: daily work flows of warehouse
● Recruiting: SAP
● Back-up manager for other Warehouses
● STO transfer: FT transfer and regular goods to other warehouses.
● Projects Coordinator and Director Kean Global Practica 2017 Kainos.com Belfast Ireland June 2017
● Kainos is one of the largest standing independent digital technology companies in U.K. Digital service industry, and carries 800+ employees.
● Strategic Business Consulting Project to determine New Business Hub Location for Kainos N. Ireland, UK. Global Business Major Program of a team with 5 people for two weeks
● Collected customized data to research to choose a best location within U.K. Set up a managerial decision Scoring Model, by have meeting with Kainos seniors executives and best works to identify what are the main criteria Kainos looking for, and give the best location with reference and business analysis. My task was the main data collection with calculation.
- Data Processor at Walong Marketing Inc
- Customer Service at Bed Bath Beyond
- Customer Service at Carvel Ice Cream
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Management - Global Business
- A.S. in Business Administration - Business Administration
Process veteran claims some data entry which includes some clerical work,knowledge of microsoft applications, practicing of hippa laws,filing paper work,quality management
- Data Processor at Data dimensions
- certified med tech/caregiver at st elizabeth manor
- Resident Assistant at our house senior living
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Some college
While employed at Axion I was responsible for remote data entry using the company's data entry software for various companies. This was a work from home job that allowed me to work while raising my children.
- DATA PROCESSOR at AXION DATA SERVICES
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at STRYKER ORTHOPEDICS
- TEMPORARY RECEPTIONIST at STATE FARM INSURANCE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at ECHOSTAR COMMUNICATIONS
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
PeopleSoft, Bluebird Imaging Systems, Fujitsu Scanners, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Works, MS Outlook, Lotus Notes, Win98, Win00, SMS and Internet, QuickBooks. 10 Key by touch. 2/2008- Current Healthways - Chandler, AZ Data Processor Lead Responsibilities include process the data for all company products and update appropriate databases. Handle inbound calls to assist members, offsite colleagues and clients in researching and resolving issues related to monthly reporting in the form of reconciliation. Make outbound quality assurance calls to members in order to attain information related to potential inaccurate utilization reporting. Standardize utilization files submitted by participating locations to meet formatting criteria for automated utilization.
- Data Processor Lead at Bluebird Imaging Systems, Fujitsu Scanners
- Disbursements Admin I at FedEx Kinko's
- Contact Representative at Internal Revenue Service
- Customer Service Representative at American Bank, N.A
10 years, 11 months at this Job
Operate servers / systems to process all banking client data processing applications, including re-entry as needed. Transmits cash letters to Federal Reserve uploads files to AI. Sends and receives ACH files throughout the day. Download in-clearing files from Federal Reserve and reports each day. Provide support including, mail sorting, deleting and reentering customer and account data. Extract remittances and upload to processor based on standard operating procedures. Maintain daily log of all computer programs processed. Maintains document imaging system Ensure appropriate reports are stored according with appropriate record retention. Balance processed proof runs. Print out various reports for appropriate distribution. Address technical issues arising concerning computer operations and notify the supervisor of any major problems. Document systems to ensure understanding and as requested by regulators and auditors. Work with consultants, technical personnel, and vendors as needed for services and products.
- Data Processor at Century Bank and Trust
- E-Commerce Customer Service Representative/ Shipping and Receiving at Johnson's Distribution
- MEDICAL RECORDS CLERK / INVENTORY MANAGER / RECEPTIONIST / PATIENT CARE SPECIALISTS at Advanas Foot & Ankle Specialists
- Lawn Crew Member at TRU TRIM
2 months at this Job
- Certificate - CAD
- - Human Services
- - General Studies