• Produce reports from various sources to provide the department/division with actionable information or business intelligence
• Work with marginal oversight and responsible for performing complex research, analysis, reporting of network utilization, cost containment, and key operational information.
• Evaluate data and report findings for accuracy, completeness, intent, and scope.
• Determine or agree upon deliverable with customer, as well as determining the resources necessary to meet deliverables.
• Determine resources necessary (time, headcount, external resources) to meet deliverables.
• Act as a liaison with IT/Vendor and customer and initiate/implement project plan for requests.
• Perform appropriate analysis on data: forecasting, modeling, and regression.
• Mine data from appropriate system and perform appropriate analysis on data.
• Present data and provides feedback to client/customer; making recommendation where appropriate.
• Develop relationships with subject matter experts (SME).
• Seek and adopt best practices in data reporting.
• Project Manager for different projects.
• Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by management
• Member of the Change Management Team responsible for preparing the organization (Service and Enterprise) for large scale projects in terms of Operational Readiness and Command Center. Quality Analyst
- Data Reporting Analyst at Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- at Centers Plan for Healthy Living
- Contract Coordinator at Clover Health Plans
- Health and Welfare Analyst at Conduent
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - International Business
Data Reporting Analyst responsible for extracting health care data from data warehouse, conduct data analysis, create reports, and identify issues.
* Responsible for extracting data out of the data warehouse and performing data analysis, quality improvements, and examination of data.
• Conduct a variety of data extraction requests in Oracle, create reports, analyze data to identify issues or answer questions.
- Data Reporting Analyst at UnitedHealth Group
- Senior Programmer/Analyst at ARIZONA SUPREME COURT
- COBOL/CICS Contracted Programmer at THE BOEING COMPANY
- COBOL/CICS Contracted Programmer at AMERICAN EXPRESS
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
As Senior Data Reporting Analyst I am responsible supporting the business in decision making and customer service efforts by providing business intelligence services. I act as a business intelligence subject matter expert for both designated clients, as well as other members of the reporting and analytics team. Roles & Responsibilities: ⇨ Manage a designated group of internal and external clients on behalf of the metrics & reporting team ⇨ Collect, validate, interpret, and organize various types of data like medical claims, pharmacy claims, healthcare and/or benefits data into meaningful reports and/or summaries for designated client groups ⇨ Uses statistical analysis and best practices to identify risks and opportunities and define reporting solutions ⇨ Help clients in reporting need and automating manual process by writing/scheduling SAS programs/SQL in UNIX Environment ⇨ Provide reporting solution by creating various interactive data visualizations dashboards, reports and workbooks using Tableau Desktop from OLTP. ⇨ Consolidating data from different sources like DB2, SQL Server & Oracle for data manipulation and data cleansing using PROC SQL in SAS. ⇨ Performed data mining on Claims data using very complex SQL queries and discovered claims pattern. ⇨ Involved in extensive data validation by writing several complex SQL queries on Teradata SQL Assistant and Involved in back-end testing. ⇨ Migrated Access and VBA based report/dashboards into Tableau and SAS. ⇨ Migration of existing reports from DB2 to Teradata. ⇨ Provided Strategic Decision making on reporting solution after understanding client ask. ⇨ Worked directly with the client to gather and documenting their requirement. ⇨ Documented complete server architecture and solutions to troubleshoot performance, scheduling, and server related issues. ⇨ Created visually compelling and actionable interactive Tableau dashboards for senior leadership team of Prime operation department that helped team to act and make their decision in 30 seconds. ⇨ Worked as SME for process optimization under PBM Modernization project of the company and helped team documenting process and metrics being reported by the team. ⇨ Using expertise in performance tuning and optimizing query, completed complex query optimization projects and provided quick output to user by improving the performance of the query and helped business make their decision on time. ⇨ Experience in creating tables, views and temporary tables in Db2 and using PROC SQL in SAS. ⇨ Created self-serve tool in SAS using prompts for business and helped team in reducing its backlog. ⇨ Involved in scheduling data refresh on Crontab. Remote desktop, SAS EG and on Tableau Server for weekly and monthly basis on business change to ensure that the reports and dashboards were displaying the updated data accurately. ⇨ Deliver ad-hoc, production reporting and automation on based on user requirements. ⇨ Provide query conversion from one tool to another like AQT, SAS, Showcase, Denodo query to help internal clients in technology change ⇨ As Senior Data reporting analyst, responsible to take major and complex reporting need and provide strategic decision making, reporting solution to team Environment: - Tableau Desktop 10.1, Tableau Server 10.1, SAS EG 7.1, Teradata 16.10 , AQT, DB2, Mainframe, Unix AIX, Denodo, Alteryx, Showcase, MS Access Database, Crontab, MS office, and Windows 7.
- Sr. Data Reporting Analyst at Prime Therapeutics, MN
- Sr. Business Intelligence Developer at United Health Group
- Sr Business Intelligence Analyst at Amica Insurance Company
- Sr Business Intelligence Analyst at Amica Insurance, Rhode Island, Providence
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance & Marketing
- Bachelors in Commerce - Commerce
· Spotfire finance and data reporting analyst. · Creates reports for the organization to view currents operational costs. · Modify existing reports, connecting them to the big data source. · Train and mentor young data analyst on how to use Spotfire to develop outstanding reports. · Walk closely with the admin to implement dxp migration from Dev to production. Used agile process using Jira for reporting development
- Spotfire finance and data reporting analyst at LTI
- Senior Data analyst at Technical Architect Capgemini International at Cincinnati
- Independent Consultant Idemili Foundation Non-profit at
- Database and reporting Admin at Parkland Memorial Hospital
9 months at this Job
- Masters in Healthcare Administration and Informatics - Healthcare Administration and Informatics
- Associate Degree - Health Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering B.Eng. - Computer Science and Engineering
• Develop and continue programs and systems to increase revenue, including provider education and education for the Medicare Revenue Management Department. This involved working with HEDIS measures for STARS gap closures as well as HCC gap closures.
• QA data provided by vendors.
• Build programs and algorithms to increase revenue through missed HCC diagnoses and claims.
• Develop and provide ad-hoc reporting for upper management involving revenue potentials.
• Coordinate data pulls and data validation between Regence and vendors.
• Develop coordination of data from vendors and Regence with current programs to assimilate into the CMS revenue generating HCC model and incorporate for the commercial side of the Affordable Care Act so the Medicare and commercial side of the business work together without modifications.
• Use predictive modeling to identify suspected homebound members, identify revenue gaps, and identify profitable in home assessment visits.
- Data reporting Analyst Senior at Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Faculty at University of Phoenix
- Statistical Research Analyst at Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research
- Statistical/Marketing Analyst at Strategic One
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - Biostatistics
Work with JumpStart databases helping manage various reporting requirements and building the associated reports and dashboards for the organization's employees and clients. Internal staff and external customers will use this data to identify and quantify trends for understanding, managing, and improving the financial and operational performance of their organizations.
• Maintaining Salesforce and MSSQL databases (synchronizing databases, creating and supporting linked servers, maintenance plans, daily/weekly jobs, etc.)
• Creating and modifying MS Visual Studio based reports to comply with Ohio state government requirements.
• Creating and maintaining SQL server stored procedures, views, functions.
• Fulfilling internal staff requests for ad hoc reports and queries.
• Auditing data and related data gathering processes.
- Data Reporting Analyst at JumpStart, Inc
- Database developer at NAS RECRUTNMENT INNOVATION
- Consultant/ Database developer at Emerald Resource Group
- Database developer at PartsSource, Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - English, Russian
- Associates Degree in Computer Science - Software Development
nTechConnect: Client CareFirst)
Executive Inquiry, Tracking and Business Process Improvement
Consumer Direct - Solutions Technical Support and Planning Selected Contributions:
As part of the Executive Inquiry Escalations, Workflow Governance, and Business Process Improvement team, responsibilities include:
• Preparation and presentation of detailed data analysis for Executive Inquiry Reporting for Consumer Direct and Small Business Areas. Worked with the team to report trends, anomalies, stability indicators, and deductive analytics for presentations to key stakeholders.
• Evaluation of data visualization tools for use by the team, to include Power BI Desktop, I Dashboard, Power BI Desktop, Sisence, and Tableau.
• Monitoring and processing the Workflow Governance Process for Consumer Direct business areas, which include Customer Support, Enrollment and Billing, and Claims (top three areas). Activities include report generation/ enhancements, Executive Dashboard creation and dissemination, data validation and validation process enforcement, facilitation of status calls 2 times weekly.
• Contributor, reviewer or creator of key Consumer Direct Standard Operating Procedures.
- Senior Data/Reporting Analyst at CAREFIRST
- Senior Business/Data Analyst, DATS at FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS GROUP
- Systems / Data Specialist at MARYLAND JUDICIARY
- Business Analyst, CampusWorks at ACCEL CORPORTATION
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Management of Information Systems - Management of Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - Mathematics
- Infantry officer basic course
• Developed a combination of Excel and Tableau based budgeting tools to manage $16M domestic Facilities forecast
• Designed and developed project reporting system to manage forecast input collection, reconcile accounting information, and created trend analysis dashboards to support optimization of $8M in Marketing spend
• Lead effort to integrate Hyperion forecast data with PeopleSoft accounting information to analyze forecast accuracy, identify opportunities for cost savings, and identify sources of major variances
• Lead formal and informal training sessions for new to intermediate Tableau users
• Developed new reporting data assets in conjunction with IT to extend reporting functionality and managed transition of proof-of-concept to supported production assets
• Developed new reporting tools to enhance accuracy of cost savings estimates by evaluating per-SKU potential
• Converted existing Excel-based procurement KPI suite to automated and interactive Tableau dashboards
• Supported development, deployment, and training for manufacturing operations scrap rate analysis dashboards
• Deployed new reporting to establish ABC coding for procured parts
• Developed inventory optimization analysis to support inventory reduction effort during the migration to new manufacturing facility
- Business Data & Reporting Analyst at Mary Kay Inc
- Sr. Supply Chain Analyst at Univar Oil, Gas and Mining
- Supplier Collaboration and Development Specialist at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
- Subcontract Administrator at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree of Business Administration - Management
Nashville, TN 2010 - 2019
Large bank owned company providing credit card processing to a wide variety of business, in a 12 - state foot print, primarily in the southeastern United States. Producing a monthly top line volume of 2 billion dollars.
Data Reporting / Analytics
Worked with practical applications and reporting in Sales and Operations and as a liaison to Accounting for Merchant Services.
• Accurately reported daily/monthly sales statistics for 30-40 sales people and district managers, provided an up-to-date accounting of actual sales and new potential revenue to goals and company-wide top line production against business plan
• Successfully coordinated and accurately reviewed biweekly refund requests from various sources in the account management team to a format useful to the accounting department for correctly refunding merchant bank accounts.
• Effectively managed new Discover and American Express account information for merchants to provider's web portals using MS and Linux based reporting systems Kevin Donovan 615-772-5643
- Data Reporting Analyst at BB&T, Merchant Services
- Assistant to the President at Source 1 Cabinets
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Extracted, interpreted and analyzed claims data from multiple sources to create routine and ad hoc reports using SQL and pivot tables, vlookup, etc. in Excel
• Reports created ranged from KPI reports for upper-level management to in-depth analysis of claims pricing used for contract negotiations
• Assisted in implementing of new reporting software, including training other employees
• Condensed and modified existing reports and rewrote outdated processes
- DATA REPORTING ANALYST at THE ARAZ GROUP
- Research Associate at University of Minnesota
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ASTROPHYSICS