Description: MySupplier provides alternative solutions and global design services for sustainable lighting (LED) solutions to ESCO's and Lighting Contractors. Worked as a Data scientist and utilized various machine learning/statistical algorithms to identify the specific variables affecting sales and set up an implementation plan for future sales quarters to boost up product sales. Responsibilities:
● Identified KPI's by creating and customizing models.
● Modified processes for accurate data capture across all clients. Obtained key insights to certain business objectives through statistical hypothesis.
● Data analysis utilizing SAS to diagnose areas of improvement and increase efficiency.
● Utilized Boosted Decision Tree and Bayesian Machine Learning models.
● Helped in customer segmentation, product recommendation and allocation planning through predictive models.
● Utilized SAS guide for data manipulation, cleaning, modelling and extraction.
● Assisted marketing research team by applying various statistical algorithms like logistic regressions, decision trees and NBD on the LED purchase datasets to gain valuable insights.
● Reduced the data dimensions and identified KPI's through P-value analysis and correlation resulting in increased sales by 25%.
● Utilized Classification and clustering algorithms for textual analytics.
● Designed dashboards in Tableau for sales managers to provide them access to key business metrics such as - time to close opportunity and delay-to-contract.
● IoT implementation research on sensors and actuator linked with LED's, IoT architecture, Edge Technology, data centric IoT infrastructure, types LED applicable sensors and their functionalities and different IoT sensor manufacturers.
- Data Scientist at MySupplier
- Data Scientist at
- Data Scientist at Red House
- Data Scientist (Insights and Analytics) at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Analyzed data using SQL, R, Python, Apache Spark and presented analytical reports to management and technical teams.
• Worked with different datasets which includes both structured and unstructured data and Participated in all phases of Data mining, Data cleaning, Data collection, variable selection, feature engineering, developing models, Validation and Visualization.
• Lead discussions with users to gather business processes requirements and data requirements to develop a variety of conceptual, logical and Physical Data models.
• Expertise in Business intelligence and Data Visualization tools like Tableau.
• Handled importing data from various data sources, performed transformations using Hive, MapReduce and loaded data into HDFS.
• Designed and implemented a recommendation system which leverages Statistical Analytics data and the machine learning models and utilized Collaborative filtering techniques to recommend policies for different customers.
• Created Data Quality Scripts using SQL and Hive (HQL) to validate successful data load and quality of the data.
• Participated in features engineering such as feature generating, PCA, Feature normalization and label encoding with Scikit-learn preprocessing. Data Imputation using variant methods in Scikit-learn package in Python.
• Utilized Informatica toolset (Informatica Data Explorer and Data Quality) to inspect legacy data for data profiling. Environment: SQL Server, Hive, Hadoop Cluster, ETL, Tableau, Teradata, Machine Learning (Logistic regression/ Random Forests/ KNN/ K-Means Clustering / Hierarchical Clustering/ Ensemble methods/ Collaborative filtering), GitHub, MS Office suite, Agile Scrum, JIRA.
- Data Scientist/Engineer at Verizon Inc
- Data Engineer at Staples Inc
- Data Engineer/Scientist at PayPal Inc
- Data Analyst/ Machine Learning Developer at Techlnet LLC
3 months at this Job
➢ Implemented Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Deep Learning and Neural Networks algorithms using TensorFlow, Keras and designed Prediction Model using Data Mining Techniques with help of Python, and Libraries like NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, Scikit-learn.
➢ Used pandas, NumPy, Seaborne, SciPy, matplotlib, Scikit-learn, NLTK in Python for developing various machine learning algorithms.
➢ Worked with text feature engineering techniques like n-grams, TF-IDF, word2vec etc.
➢ Applied Support vector machines (SVM) and it's kernels such Polynomial, RBF-kernel on machine learning problems.
➢ Worked on imbalanced datasets and used the appropriate metrics while working on the imbalanced datasets.
➢ Worked with deep neural networks and Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN's) and Recurrent Neural networks (RNN's)
➢ Developed low-latency applications and interpretable models using machine learning algorithms.
➢ Participated in all phases of data mining; data collection, data cleaning, developing models, validation, visualization and performed Gap analysis.
➢ Good knowledge of Hadoop Architecture and various components such as HDFS, Job Tracker, Task Tracker, Name Node, Data Node, Secondary Name Node, and MapReduce concepts.
➢ Programmed by a utility in Python that used multiple packages (SciPy, NumPy, pandas)
➢ Implemented Classification using supervised algorithms like Logistic Regression, SVM, Decision trees, KNN, Naive Bayes.
➢ Responsible for design and development of advanced R/Python programs to prepare to transform and harmonize data sets in preparation for modeling.
➢ Worked as Data Architects and IT Architects to understand the movement of data and its storage and ER Studio 9.7
➢ Worked on different data formats such as JSON, XML and performed machine learning algorithms in Python.
➢ Updated Python scripts to match training data with our database stored in AWS Cloud Search, so that we would be able to assign each document a response label for further classification.
➢ Handled importing data from various data sources, performed transformations using Hive, Map Reduce, and loaded data into HDFS.
➢ Implemented Agile Methodology for building an internal application.
➢ Data Manipulation and Aggregation from a different source using Nexus, Toad, Business Objects, Powerball and Smart View.
➢ Interaction with Business Analyst, SMEs, and other Data Architects to understand Business needs and functionality for various project solutions.
➢ Researched, evaluated, architected, and deployed new tools, frameworks, and patterns to build sustainable Big Data platforms for the clients.
➢ Data transformation from various resources, data organization, features extraction from raw and stored. Environment: Python, MLlib, regression, PCA, T-SNE, Cluster analysis, SQL, Scala, NLP, Spark, Kafka, Mongo DB, logistic regression, Hadoop, PySpark, CNN's, RNN's, Oracle 12c, Netezza, MySQL Server, SSRS, T-SQL, Tableau, Teradata, random forest, OLAP, Azure, HDFS, ODS, NLTK, SVM, JSON, Tableau, XML, Cassandra, MapReduce, AWS, Linux.
- Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer at Fannie Mae
- Machine Learning Engineer at Arizona Beverages LLC
- Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer at Cognerium Robotic Labs
- Data Analyst at Aurobindo Pharma
6 months at this Job
Designing data science projects at ACCET-accredited 12-week program in machine learning and data data scientist with analytics. background in
- Data Scientist at Metis Data Science Bootcamp
- machine learning, Graduate Researcher at Yale University Astronomy Department
- Graduate Researcher at Yale University Astronomy Department
- Researcher at Hadoop
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. - Astrophysics
Sr Data Scientist responsible for developing and implementing a Data Pipeline for information ingestion from 29 different Legacy Systems. Kafka and Spark-Hadoop Cloud Clusters. Process information and provide business insights using ML and DL on Python (scikit-learn, tensorflow). SQL and NoSQL databases (MongoDB and Apache Cassandra)
- Data Scientist at Community Force
- Self-employed Consultant at U Have 2 Wait
- Business Intelligence Developer at Merrill Lynch
- Data Analyst at Value Financial Group
3 months at this Job
- Master of Information and Data Science - Data Engineering
- Master of Finance - Full-time
Lead data scientist at a stealth mode digital health startup
- Lead Data Scientist at Twins Digital
- Senior Data Scientist at Knowledgent
- Lead Data Scientist at HMS
- Founder & Data Scientist at Pisgah Analytics
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Data Scientist responsible for key aspects of operational analytics pertaining to RELI's role as a CMS Risk-Adjustment Data Validation (RADV) consulting contractor. Product development consultant for reporting and analysis proposals. CMS proposal response writer for RELI's responses to data architecture, data science and advanced analytics TO responses. Senior Consultant, Healthcare d-wise
- Data Scientist at RELI, Inc
- Data Analytics Consultant at
- Manager, Corporate Analytics at Informatics
- Senior Consultant/Decision Science Analyst at Decision Science Practice
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Mathematics
As a Data Scientist, I abstracted medical data subsets, including CPT codes, HCPCS codes, ICD-10 CM codes, and ICD-10 PCS codes from EMR's and EHR's as well as data provided by CMS. This included Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery, Gastrointestinal and Pediatric Surgery, Dermatology, Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN), Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Ophthalmology, Hematology, Endocrinology and Cardiac Surgery. I also aggregated these data subsets to help create ontologies.
- Data Scientist at Armada Healthcare
- Clinical Technical Editor at Simplify Compliance
- CMS at Coding Educator/Liason
- Coding Specialist at Strategic Health Solutions
6 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Health Information Management
- Bachelor's Degree - Philosophy and History
● Data scientist acting as an internal consultant for the risk, pricing, and underwriting departments, delivering data solutions from concept-to-production to improve key performance metrics
● Leveraged unutilized company data to develop risk models and pricing algorithms to help underwriters lower the loss ratios of underperforming national business lines
● Delivered a highly client-tailored pricing solution for AIG's small enterprise line by developing a predictive pricing model with significant increase in lift over the then active traditional statistical model
● Researched changing consumer behaviors and developed new loss metrics to monitor emerging risks, helping senior management mitigate loss and control adverse selection
● Brought a predictive pricing model to deployment and automated KPI calculations to support an initiative to grow AIG's healthcare portfolio
- Data Scientist at Science Department, AIG
- Lead Volunteer Caretaker for Capuchin Monkeys at Comunidad Inti Wara Yassi - Shelter for Abused Animals, Villa Tunari, Bolivia
- Operations and Sales Analyst at Red Carpet Travels Inc. - Travel Agency
- Research Data Analyst at Laboratory of Atomic & Solid State Physics, Department of Physics, Cornell University
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Physics
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
Research Data Scientist in the Machine Learning Team
R & D: Automatic Machine Learning (AutoML), Robotic Process Automation
• Optimize the Automatic Machine Learning (AutoML) SDK (Java) for information retrievaland NLP tasks.
• Design new approaches and develop new components for the Robotic ProcessAutomation software, RPA Express.
- Data Scientist at WorkFusion
- Data Science Fellow at Capital One
- Data Science, Machine Learning Intern at Glassdoor
- Machine Learning Research Assistant at Columbia University
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Data Science
- Master's - Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering