• Translating data driven insights combined with domain knowledge into business stories and dashboards using traditional presentation tools as well as visualization tools like Tableau, Micro strategy Visual Insights, R Shiny, Qlikview etc.
• Conduct end-to-end data sourcing which includes defining business requirements with peer functional teams, engaging SOR IT owners, obtaining data feeds for repository integration, integrating the data at client level and implementing data quality best practices for that data,
• Develop subject matter expertise (SME) knowledge on specific data sources, and represent that SME knowledge as a service to peer functional teams for analytical projects,
• Conduct adhoc analytics support as directed in support of other functional team requests, when SME limitations or capacity are exceeded,
• Develop business and technical skill sets over time that are specific to peer functional teams in order to provide expanded capacity across broader teams.
• Participate in business partner and department meetings and lead requirements gathering, ideation, design thinking, prototyping, & interactive data sessions or providing advanced visualizations
• Interact with vendor for enhancements or issues with software
• Innovate and advance BI services (i.e. best in class tools) commensurate with business partner or department needs
• Drive continuous improvements to keep BI architecture and solutions aligned with current & future business needs
• Automated processes which reduced 50% of manual resources and doubled efficiency
• Successful in building relationships with decision makers, vision and development of the innovative IT products
• Featured in 100+ national and international media, Exclusive TV interviews during prime time
• Took the company from concept through the start > build > run > grow the business
• Regression analysis, classification, K-Means Regression Models, Confidence Intervals, Clustering, Bayesian Methods, Decision \ Bayes Law, Principal Component Analysis, Trees, Random Forests, Support Vector \ (PCA), Cross-Validation, Analysis of variance, Machines, neural networks, Logistic \ ANOVA, Z-test, T-test, Hypothetical testing, Regression, Data Mining Methods, Factor \ Normal distribution\ Analysis, Cluster Analysis, recommendation systems
- Data Scientist & Project Manager at Data Scientist & Project Manager
- Credit Derivatives IT, Data Scientist, Vice President at BNP Paribas
- Fixed Income Derivatives IT, Data Scientist, AVP at Bank of America
- Interest Rates Derivatives IT, AVP at Barclays Capital
4 years at this Job
Data Scientist: Present
Currently venturing into data analytics field with languages like R, SAS, Python and Big Data for analyzing the data from various sources and applying techniques to come up with wonderful predictions for the data.
Senior Systems Engineer at Infosys, USA June 2015 - October 2016
Client: Bank of America, Florida
• Wrote maintainable and extensible scripts for internal product in a team environment
• Worked closely with other team members to plan, design and develop robust solutions in a timely manner for the product
- Data Scientist at Infosys
- Data Analyst at Care First, Maryland
- Systems Engineer (Web Developer) at Infosys
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science Engineering
in/sdrumm00/ Present Data Scientist within the Enterprise Analytics Office researching the digital channel in an effort to identify cost savings, growth and risk
• SDrumm00 mitigation opportunities across all areas of the Enterprise.
• Focused on developing machine learning models, production de- ployment, testing, scaling and monitoring of digital capabilities made available to Nationwide members and prospective members Technical Skills alike
• Projects included Fraud Analytics, Telematics, IoT and Digital Pro-
- Data Scientist at Nationwide Insurance
1 month at this Job
- - Business
- - Computer Science
• Began as a Data Analyst and progressed within one year to the role of Data Scientist.
• Currently working with a team of developers, testers, and analysts to support Movement Planner, a rail transport optimization platform.
• Ensure data quality and accuracy throughout ETL process; this involves gathering data from SQL databases and flat files, writing R scripts to merge, transform, and analyze the data, then loading it into a rail topology database.
• Update database with custom SQL scripts as topology data updates are received.
• Wrangle, transform, and merge data from various sources (e.g. Oracle/SQL Server, CSV, JSON) for ad- hoc analyses using R, and create interactive HTML reports.
• Prioritize and delegate tasks to a small team of analysts and testers.
• Improve team productivity and overall topology conversion turnaround time by writing R scripts and creating web applications to streamline processes.
• Created an interactive web application using R which significantly reduced the time necessary to transform and visually analyze GIS data.
• Created an R Markdown script that generates an organized and interactive HTML report by pulling and manipulating data from an Oracle database (to highlight specific data changes between topology releases); this allowed our team to accomplish in seconds what would take hours to do by hand.
- Data Scientist at GE Transportation
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Statistics
focused on the use of advanced analytics
and machine learning to enable deeper CURRENT PROJECT
• Worked as a lead data scientist for a client, a leading weight loss company insights, create business value and enable to predict customer churn to explore efficient marketing strategy. a competitive advantage.
• Responsible to report on a weekly basis to top management and domain experts. Used machine learning algorithms like Logistic Regression,
- Data Scientist at Nuware Technology Corp
1 year at this Job
- PhD - engineering and prediction were R and SQL Server
- Master of Electrical Engineering - are facing any problems during their para-transit rides
Statistical data analysis, as well as ability to comprehend, clean, and Data Scientist: August 2017 - Present organize complex data - Proficient in SQL Server, R, SPSS, - Develop dynamic business intelligence tools and data Microsoft Office, SAS Visual visualizations to communicate statistical results and analyses to Analytics, and Tableau diverse audiences - Experience with Python, Github, - Collaborate with senior management, IT staff, and research Microsoft Power BI, and Qlik Sense analysts across several state agencies to create data - Project facilitating for a multi-agency visualizations and develop partnerships for ongoing and future project projects - Conducting strategic planning via - Designed a database and data collection user interface for a SWOT analysis multi-year, statewide grant program in almost 40 schools. - Self-motivated, creative, adaptable, Designed system specifications, performed system reviews, and quick-learner, who is great with worked with developers on system revisions communication, time management, - Train internal and external staff on proper data design and teamwork, conflict-resolution, and collection, as well as on proper interpretation of data during later has the ability to work under analyses pressure
- Data Scientist at Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC)
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Criminology - Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority
- - Research Assistant
- - research
• Autoencoders for Event Decomposition (for Cerebri AI): As a research Data Scientist -
• Repurposed auto-encoders in Keras to replace one-hot encodings with continuous encodings for events in customer journey, for Machine Learning models to predict if a consumer will repurchase. The new encodings use less computer memory; when new types of events come in the customer journey, models need not be retrained.
• Currently working to productise the work on above mentioned encoding work, to incorporate the new continuous encodings to existing models for higher accuracy, F1 scores and slightly faster performace.
• As a part of a group working on a pathfinder project for banking data to predict loan repayment delay and/or delinquency, currently using publicly available data.
• Predicting DoT Classes (for Smarter Sorting):
• Using data of Household Hazardous Waste products - name, chemicals - predicted Dept of Transportation's classes; wrote a pipeline to take in raw data; fit a model; output the results to an API which takes in corrections by humans; in turn to fit a better model. Model scores over 94%; this ML technology was absent earlier.
• Wrote ML part of the production code in python, to be deployed on Amazon AWS.
• Elderly Financial Exploitation Detection: Found potential outliers from the expense data gathered by the state of Minnesota, of individuals whose cognitive abilities are compromised; designed algorithm for this unsupervised learning problem.
• Fraud Detection Case Study: Did predictive modeling to detect potential frauds; built a web- app to display the predictions. Astrophysics Research Experience
• Expertise in handling volumes of data for statistical analysis and otherwise
• Unsupervised learning - Analyzed existing data from NVSS and JVAS surveys (>10 million galaxies) to identify presence of galaxy clustering. (arXiv:0705.2548)
• Time-delay study using correlation between two sets of images from a gravitational lens, to fine tune the Hubble constant
• Polarization study of galaxies at low frequencies to study their magnetic field (arXiv:1010.5912)
• Radio spectral study of a double-double radio galaxy 3C293 (arXiv:1102.3675)
• Hands on experience with optical astronomy, mainly in image processing
- Data Scientist at Cerebri AI
- Data Scientist at Smarter Sorting
10 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Radio Astrophysics
- M.Sc. - Physics
- B.Sc. - Physics
I was hired in the position of Data Scientist. The company focuses on developing Web crawlers (focused on e commerce websites) and providing services to clients such as Data Visualization for Text and Image data. I worked on Text classification, Image classification, web crawling and Computational Linguists
- Data Scientist at Lapsico IT Solutions
- Intern at LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering
Built machine learning API and data analytics pipeline for quality of match
predictions between employers and job applicants across multiple job families
(e.g. healthcare, administration, food services, etc.) leveraging diverse data
• Sole data scientist for early stage start up, lead all projects from data engineering to external data acquisition and model deployment.
• Technology stack used Python, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Numpy, SQL, SQLAlchemy, Docker, and various python modules for Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Data Scientist at Bakround
- Junior Data Scientist at Scoutible
- Independent Contractor at Research Done
- Lead programmer at University of California, Davis
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD - Physics
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Physics, Mathematics
Currently the resident data scientist for Accruent. We are in the R&D stages of developing a new solution for customers in the facility and healthcare markets. My responsibilities would best be described as full stack. I create ETL process, write and maintain the backend, create front end dashboards and webpages, design the data cleaning process, design the learning algorithms, and communicate our results to the C-suite.
- Data Scientist at Accruent
- Software Engineer at Accruent
- Professor at University of Alabama
- Teaching Assistant (TA) at University of Alabama
4 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Physics
- Master's - Physics
- Bachelor's - Physics