➢ Implemented Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Deep Learning and Neural Networks algorithms using TensorFlow, Keras and designed Prediction Model using Data Mining Techniques with help of Python, and Libraries like NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, Scikit-learn.
➢ Used pandas, NumPy, Seaborne, SciPy, matplotlib, Scikit-learn, NLTK in Python for developing various machine learning algorithms.
➢ Worked with text feature engineering techniques like n-grams, TF-IDF, word2vec etc.
➢ Applied Support vector machines (SVM) and it's kernels such Polynomial, RBF-kernel on machine learning problems.
➢ Worked on imbalanced datasets and used the appropriate metrics while working on the imbalanced datasets.
➢ Worked with deep neural networks and Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN's) and Recurrent Neural networks (RNN's)
➢ Developed low-latency applications and interpretable models using machine learning algorithms.
➢ Participated in all phases of data mining; data collection, data cleaning, developing models, validation, visualization and performed Gap analysis.
➢ Good knowledge of Hadoop Architecture and various components such as HDFS, Job Tracker, Task Tracker, Name Node, Data Node, Secondary Name Node, and MapReduce concepts.
➢ Programmed by a utility in Python that used multiple packages (SciPy, NumPy, pandas)
➢ Implemented Classification using supervised algorithms like Logistic Regression, SVM, Decision trees, KNN, Naive Bayes.
➢ Responsible for design and development of advanced R/Python programs to prepare to transform and harmonize data sets in preparation for modeling.
➢ Worked as Data Architects and IT Architects to understand the movement of data and its storage and ER Studio 9.7
➢ Worked on different data formats such as JSON, XML and performed machine learning algorithms in Python.
➢ Updated Python scripts to match training data with our database stored in AWS Cloud Search, so that we would be able to assign each document a response label for further classification.
➢ Handled importing data from various data sources, performed transformations using Hive, Map Reduce, and loaded data into HDFS.
➢ Implemented Agile Methodology for building an internal application.
➢ Data Manipulation and Aggregation from a different source using Nexus, Toad, Business Objects, Powerball and Smart View.
➢ Interaction with Business Analyst, SMEs, and other Data Architects to understand Business needs and functionality for various project solutions.
➢ Researched, evaluated, architected, and deployed new tools, frameworks, and patterns to build sustainable Big Data platforms for the clients.
➢ Data transformation from various resources, data organization, features extraction from raw and stored. Environment: Python, MLlib, regression, PCA, T-SNE, Cluster analysis, SQL, Scala, NLP, Spark, Kafka, Mongo DB, logistic regression, Hadoop, PySpark, CNN's, RNN's, Oracle 12c, Netezza, MySQL Server, SSRS, T-SQL, Tableau, Teradata, random forest, OLAP, Azure, HDFS, ODS, NLTK, SVM, JSON, Tableau, XML, Cassandra, MapReduce, AWS, Linux.
- Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer at Fannie Mae
- Machine Learning Engineer at Arizona Beverages LLC
- Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer at Cognerium Robotic Labs
- Data Analyst at Aurobindo Pharma
9 months at this Job
* Perform data manipulation, data preparation, normalization, and predictive modelling. Improve efficiency and accuracy by evaluating model in Python and R. * This project was focused on customer segmentation based on machine learning and statistical modelling effort including building predictive models and generates data products to support customer segmentation. * A highly immersive Data Science program involving Data Manipulation & Visualization, MachineLearning, Python programming, SQL, GIT, UnixCommands, NoSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop. * Deep understanding of MapReduce with Hadoop and Spark. Good knowledge of Big Data ecosystem like Hadoop (HDFS, Hive, Pig, Impala), Spark (SparkSql, Spark MILib, Spark Streaming). * Used Python and R for programming for improvement of model. Upgrade the entire models for improvement of the product. * Worked on different data formats such as JSON, XML and performed machine learning algorithms in Python. * Develop a pricing model for various product and services bundled offering to optimize and predict the gross margin * Built price elasticity model for various product and services bundled offering * Developed predictive causal model using annual failure rate and standard cost basis for the new bundled service offering * Design and develop analytics, machine learning models, and visualizations that drive performance and provide insights, from prototyping to production deployment and product recommendation and allocation planning * Worked with sales and Marketing team for Partner and collaborate with a cross-functional team to frame and answer important data questions prototyping and experimentation ML/DL algorithms and integrating into production system for different business needs * Worked on Multiple datasets containing two billion values which are structured and unstructured data about web applications usage and online customer surveys * Good experience on Amazon Red shift platform. * Performed Data cleaning process applied Backward - Forward filling methods on dataset for handling missing values. * Design built and deployed a set of python modelling APIs for customer analytics, which integrate multiple machine learning techniques for various user behavior prediction and support multiple marketing segmentation programs. * Validated the machine learning classifiers using ROC Curves and Lift Charts. * Explored different regression and ensemble models in machine learning to perform forecasting. * Supported client by developing Machine Learning Algorithms on Big Data using PySpark to analyze transaction fraud, Cluster Analysis etc. * Presented Dashboards to Higher Management for more Insights using Power BI. * Used classification techniques including Random Forest and Logistic Regression to quantify the likelihood of each user referring. * Performed Boosting method on predicted model for the improve efficiency of the model. * Read data from various files including HTML, CSV and sas7bdat file etc using SAS/Python. * Designed and implemented end-to-end systems for Data Analytics and Automation, integrating custom, visualization tools using R, Tableau, and Power BI. * Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services to do machine learning on big data. * Collaborating with the project managers and business owners to understand their organizational processes and help design the necessary reports. Environment: MS SQL Server, R/R studio, SQL Enterprise Manager, Python, Red shift, MS Excel, Power BI, Tableau, T-SQL, ETL, MS Access, XML, MS office, Outlook, AS E-Miner
- Sr Data Scientist/ Machine Learning Engineer at Capital One
- Data Scientist/Data Anlayst at Verizon, New Jersey, NJ
- Data Anlyat/ Jr Data Scientist at First Care Health Plans
- Data Analyst at United Insurance Co
11 months at this Job
Data Scientist working on analysis and forecasting for CenturyLink Strategic Pricing Development.
Data Scientist working on analysis and forecasting for CenturyLink Strategic Pricing Development.
- Data Scientist at CenturyLink
- Lead Bio-Statistician/Data Scientist at Cormac
- Statistician at Medtronic
- CRO Contractor at nSpirehealth/ERT
1 month at this Job
- MS - Statistics
- BS - Zoology
Data Scientist with 8 years of experience across ad-tech, finance, and health-care.
- Data Scientist at Kaiser Permanente
- Head of Data Science & Product at Highbeam Analytics
- Marketing Data Science Consultant at LPL Financial
- Full-time Student at U.C. San Diego
5 months at this Job
- Certificate: Data Mining & Advanced Analytics
- - Machine Learning Certificate
- B.A. - Economics
Data Scientist · Create dashboards with Power BI · Analyze and report on Data Quality, and recommend ways to improve it · Persuade business unit subject matter experts to review metadata · Reports Automation
· Create dashboards with Power BI
· Analyze and report on Data Quality, and recommend ways to improve it
· Persuade business unit subject matter experts to review metadata
· Reports Automation
- Data Scientist at TELETECH
- Process Improvement Manager at Teleperformance
- Process Reengineering Specialist - Re-engineering and Production Management at HSBC HDPP Data Processing Phil. Inc
- Global Private Banking Settlements and Transfer Global Service Executive at HSBC HDPP Data Processing Phil. Inc
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
• Implemented a scalable data normalization pipeline, that reduces manual review costs by automating travel vendors matching using Elasticsearch & ML model
• Created a spend category recommenders for Concur Invoice that improves user experience and drives data science integrations with other product teams
• Built a Named Entity Recognition tagger to fetch useful fields from e-receipts, such as location information for Concur Locate to enable accurate risk management
• Created a sentiment analysis model to classify user comments for the leadership team to measure customer satisfaction and extract key topics for management to prioritize tasks
• Designed an algorithm matches expense reports with travel bookings under a tight deadline, closely with engineers, analysts and PMs
• Implemented ETL processes using Spark and Jenkins on Hadoop, that expedite data analysis for internal analyst community
• Mentored colleagues towards data science path and contributed to their successful transitions into data scientist roles
• Organized data science related conferences, e.g. Women in Data Science Puget Sound 2019
- Data Scientist at SAP Concur
- Data Scientist Intern at OnDeck Capital
- at NoWait Yelp
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Information Systems Management - Relevant
- Bachelor of Information Systems Management - Information Systems Management
Job Title Start End Duration Company Department Intern- Data Scientist Feb-19 April-19 3 Months HOCHTIEF- USA AI Innovation
- Intern- Data Scientist at AI Innovation
- Teaching Assistant at MNSU Mankato
- Mathematics Instructor at MNSU Mankato
- Module Developer at B507.us
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Technology
- B. Tech - Electrical Engineering
• Worked as Data Scientist in extraction data and preparing data according to business requirements.
• Understand customer business use cases and be able to translate them to analytical data applications and models with a vision on how to implement.
• Setup storage and data analysis tools in Amazon Web Services cloud computing infrastructure.
• Worked on data discovery, handling structured and unstructured data, cleaning and performing descriptive analysis, and preparing data sets.
• Worked with Machine learning algorithms like Regressions (linear, logistic), SVMs and Decision trees.
• Extracted Text data from XML files and performed topic modeling on top of it.
• Developed Map Reduce/Spark modules for machine learning & predictive analytics in Hadoop.
• Similarly extracted the useful data from CSV files and performed analytics on them.
• Merged and matched different data sets from different data sources.
• Worked extensively with python in optimization of the code for better performance.
• Evaluate the performance of various Topic modeling algorithms using Text analytics/Mining.
• Used the Agile Scrum methodology to build the different phases of Software development life cycle.
• Communicate with team members, leadership, and Director on findings to ensure models are well understood and incorporated into business processes. Environment: Python, R, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Apache Spark, SQL Server 2014, Tableau Desktop, Microsoft Excel, Pyspark, Linux, Azure
- Data Scientist at Cox Communications
- Data Scientist at Dialog Direct
- Data Scientist at M&T Bank Utica
- Data Analyst at Atlantic Health
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Role: Data Scientist Project Details:
The Data Warehouse Application IFP that is currently has ETL in MF platform is getting converted to Hadoop, which will have ETL in Hadoop platform. The Fraud alerts data is processed in Hadoop cluster and stored in the HDFS and Teradata. The data is used for Fraud reporting. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Reports creation and analysis at various levels for example Currency level report(CLR), Account Level Report(ALR) and other reports
• Developing fraud detection models using different machine learning techniques
• Defining the data streams and analyzing the data
• Developed the ETL process in Hadoop Platform
• Loaded semi structured data into Hadoop File System (HDFS).
• Developed the Sqoop and Hive scripts for data transfer and data analysis. Environment: Isolation Forest, Logistic Regression machine learning algorithms, Python, Cloudera, HDFS, Hive, Sqoop
- Data Scientist at Asia Outsourcing LLC
- Data Scientist at American Power and Gas LLC
- Financial Data Analyst/Business Intelligence at Redcorp LLC
- Lead Business Intelligence Analyst at MediGain LLC
3 years, 4 months at this Job
Nov 2018 to till date)
Fulfilled all data science duties for a high-end capital firm.
Created and presented models for potential holdings to fund managers. Achieved 20% better returns compared to historical returns. Profile Title: Customer Credit Score - banking
Role: Data Scientist
Team Size: 22 Roles and Responsibilites:
• Study and transform data science prototypes
• Design machine learning systems
• Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
• Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
• Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
• Run machine learning tests and experiments
• Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
• Train and retrain systems when necessary
• Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
• Keep abreast of developments in the field
• Preparing Dash boards with Tableau
- Data Scientist at Mphasis
- Incident Management ML Project Client at Wipro Technologies
7 months at this Job
- - management
- B.com - taxation