00936 Salary: $50,000 PA
Supervisor: Deoscoidy Sanchez
Telephone: 787-759-9999 Serve as Data Security Analyst with the approval of bussines decision making solutions. Develop IT Security standards to safeguard systems and information, and to ensure that the company complies with federal, state and industry regulations. Implementing security overwatch solutions to comply with security standards and government requirements. The following is a summary of duties performed:
● Perform the full range of functions including planning, assigning and evaluating work; training and customer service.
● Use IBM Qradar SIEM daily data to identify and prioritize security offences for the IS team analysis and handling.
● Evaluate security tool reports to identify gaps in protection that can hinder security data collection and impede full visibility of suspicious activity.
● Use Nessus scans to identify and categorize system vulnerabilities on servers.
● Evaluate security vulnerabilities and recommend corrective actions.
● Design, create, distribute and present firewall reports to company CISO and to customer security teams.
● Provide IT Security subject-matter knowledge to facilitate decisions regarding information technology risks, such as data protection, contingency planning and lifecycle management.
● Manage information technology customer service by ensuring that service tickets and incidents are handled within established service level agreements.
● Resolve customer complaints regarding technology and service quality.
● Perform system security reviews to ensure compliance with applicable security policies.
● Evaluate proposed and existing information systems to identify security design flaws or vulnerabilities.
● Approve or reject change request tickets.
● Develop and track metrics to ensure that internal and external customers have a high level of satisfaction with the services provided.
● Coordinate vendor support for information technology security tools and systems when required.
● Enforce strong security controls to safeguard the integrity and confidentiality of the organization's data.
● Coordinate with the Project Managers and Software teams to design and develop the security measures to be implemented on new projects.
● Oversee the installation of security software's and ensure their regular maintenance as Firemon Tools and Algosec.
● Identify the data security requirements of the organization. Recognize the areas that require upgrades to the latest technology.
● Supervise the teams handling outsourced security demands. Suggest ways to upgrade the system and improve its efficiency.
● Enforce strong security controls to safeguard the integrity and confidentiality of the organization's data
● Analyze every firewall rule application that goes thru the network ensuring that they are in compliance with the company security standards.
● Create a firewall rule revision quarterly to perform an risk analysis, ensuring that everything is being implemented as it should according to standards while optimizing the performance of the firewalls.
● Organize meeting monthly with Powerpoint or Excel and oral presentation experience.
- Data Security Analyst at EVERTEC Group, LLC
- Network Analyst at EVERTEC Group, LLC
- Network Technician at EVERTEC Group, LLC
- at RADIO SHACK
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master in Computer Science - Networking and Information Security
- Bachelor of Science - Installation & Repair on Computerized Systems and Networks
Provide security guidance for multiple departments and significant projects. Coordinate security discussions and conduct interviews with department stakeholders. Present findings and corrective recommendations to leadership.
• Perform risk assessments against mission critical and sensitive data systems including PCI, FISMA, HIPAA and CUI/800-171. Assessments have included servers, applications, network infrastructure, research environments, identity management systems, and operational/financial processes.
• Streamlined main IT security risk assessment tool to match university standards and requirements.
• Centralized risk assessment tracking process and created dynamic tracking metrics.
• Provide security advising for enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) projects.
• Execute security and vulnerability tests against systems to provide technical security posture.
• Participated in Security Operations Center (SOC) program development.
- Data Security Analyst at University of Michigan
- Windows Server Administrator at University of Toledo
- Senior Information Security Analyst at University of Toledo
- Network Specialist at University of Toledo
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Technology Studies and Information Assurance
- Bachelor of Science - Interdisciplinary Studies
- Associate - Applied Business
System admin and operational security lead for the IS Security team. Identifies security issues,performs risk assessments, and develops processes and procedures to minimize security risks and to improve operational efficiency. Involved in the development and enhancement of administration methodologies utilizing security best practices, create program and scripts to automation user provisioning for enterprise Identity Access management system, involve in selections of user provisioning solutions, help implements and maintains security technology, help implement automation, auditing, large-scale security event management, and enterprise identity management. Utilizes experience with Information Security threats and security tools to mitigate the impacts of security events
- Data Security Analyst, SR at BayCare Health Systems
- IT Security Compliance Analyst at Catholic Health Initiatives
- Security Engineer at Catholic Health Initiatives
- IT Security Analyst I at University of Louisville Health Care
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts - Computer Information Systems
- Associate in Applied Science - Computer Information Systems
Oklahoma City Description: Support for Server-Client-based Encryption and Anti-Virus software in Dell's security suite of software: Dell Encryption Enterprise (formerly DDPE, Credant), Cylance/Advanced Threat Prevention, and more.
- Dell Data Security Analyst at Dell EMC
- at Dell EMC
- at Dell EMC
- Sales Associate, Third Party and Inbound at Cox Communications
11 months at this Job
- A+ Certification
- - this program for outstanding performance
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems that are presented to the Help Desk involving security access.
• SailPoint IAM (Identity Access Management)
• Provision approved myAccess application requests.
• Review requests to ensure appropriate approvals have been obtained prior to provisioning system access.
• Make phone calls, e-mails and inquiries on assorted database information.
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding the access request process, policies and procedures.
• Ensure all myAccess requests (new, deletions, transfers and changes) are completed within the established SLAs.
• Research and complete assigned projects when required.
• Analyze access issues to determine root cause and resolve issues.
• Administer Platform and Application level security.
• Requires knowledge of platform and understanding of distributed application and business requirements.
• Work with department representatives to identify the proper security access required for the various positions within the department.
- Data Security Analyst II at M&T Bank
- Security System Administrator at Univera Excellus Care Corp
- at Fidelis Care Corp
- Administrator 3rd level Support at Moog
4 months at this Job
• Responsible for creating user accounts across many clinical and non-clinical apps including but not limited to general account access, security groups, distribution lists. (AD, Outlook/Exchange, etc.)
• Compiles and manages the procedures for each client provisioning process
• Responsible for resolution or escalation of tickets
• Requests resource assistance from management when additional resources or skills are deemed necessary to complete assigned tasks on time
• Provisioning for new and existing clients
• Participate in team meetings and projects to further the business objectives and goals
• Communicate with the clients directly to resolve their problems as quickly as possible
• Providing a supporting role for ongoing client "on-boarding" and migrations
• Direct involvement of incident management resolutions Special Projects / Assignments:
• Integration of AD groups for all end users based on application needs. >2000 users individually modified for more than 10 applications.
- Data Security Analyst at CareTech Solutions
- IT Analyst II at CareTech Solutions
- Jr. Infrastructure Analyst at Quicken Loans
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
- Associate of Applied Science - Fire Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - CIS: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
Responsible for creating, managing, and terminating user accounts on AD, along with numerous internal and cloud-based systems for the Americas. Verified identity and ensured accountability for user accounts and their access levels. Worked closely with HR and other security teams to ensure the integrity of onboarding and offboarding processes from an IT standpoint.
- Data Security Analyst at DBSchenker
- eCare Specialist at RE/MAX
- Security Desk Analyst at Sisters of Charity Leavenworth Health System
- Service Desk Analyst at Jefferson County
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
• Maintenance of accounts and provision of access management to open systems security software.
• Receive/coordinate the distribution and management of all requests and forms
• associated with account administration.
• Comply with appropriate access policies and best practices for user security
• Perform automated Account Provisioning and Password Self-Service functions.
• Work with the lead analyst to implement and utilize new templates and connectors to other security platforms
• Function as a data security resource and backup support for the IT Customer Service department for issues with user access, password issues, and SOX testing.
• Implement appropriate security processes and strategy as developed in IT projects or by data security analysts.
• Provide information from the mainframe and open systems security systems to be used in security access reviews and attestations to ensure appropriate level of security access is in place.
• Provide phone and trouble ticket coverage for user calls and issues as defined by management. Provide support to achieve monthly Service Level Agreements.
- Data Security Analyst I at BBVA Compass
- Help Desk at HealthSouth Corporation
- Administrator - TIS Service Desk at Wipro Technologies/Hospira Pharmaceutical
- Administrator - TIS Service Desk at Pan Asia Group
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- HDI Certification
- CCNA Certification
- A+ Certification
Provided technical leadership to ensure enterprise reporting and data were integrated into school operations Lead Security and Privacy Impact Assessment activities Managed systems security and enforced and audited security policies and procedures
- Enterprise Reporting and Data Security Analyst at University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
- Academic Data Analyst at University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
- Research Associate at KS&R, Inc.
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Public Administration
- B.A. - Policy Studies
Review incoming and outgoing network traffic by the use of IPS/IDS systems; utilized Nagios system to verify connection to servers at client locations; watch for malicious traffic such as malware, Trojans, viruses, DDOS attacks, penetration testing, hacking activity, or phishing scams.
• Inform clients of any malicious traffic via email ticketing system and phone call using a companywide passcode system to verify identities of client contacts for increased security when transmitting any NPI, such as internal IP addresses and other network related information; compile and review traffic from previous day to create and send daily and quarterly reports to clients; audit the accuracy and timeliness of reports each week.
• Overseeing the creation, updating and sale of a collection of templates for Clients to purchase to help them set up their own IT security programs helping to keep their institution up to date and in compliance with State and Federal laws.
• Creation and review of IT Security programs either created by our company or those existing at an Audit client's institution.
• Created step-by-step videos and documents on how to create a quarterly IDS report as well as the procedure used by employees to fulfill sales that are made online.
- Data Security Analyst at Infotex Inc
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certification in CIW Web Site Design