• Solved customer data requests such as account, address, and communication updates in Informatica, SAP, and Salesforce.com.
• Engaged in a project to deliver an opportunity funnel report for Roche executive committee.
• Supported the data transition needs of a global SAP system integration for Gloire for Americas.
• Created documentation for standard operating procedures for various job functions as a Data Specialist which has been published to the department's SharePoint site.
• Cleaned thousands of data entries so they could smoothly run through the data base and be more consistent.
• Researched data to ensure that the data was correct and updated to increase its reliability.
• Audited 25% of all invalidated addresses given by customers and third party sources to prevent fraud.
• Compiled compliance IDs for Health Care Professionals that the company did business with for federal reporting regulation
• Tracked the progress of the team which included 5 members. Used excel to show the progress of each member on their work sets to show the impact on the organization.
• Assisted the onboarding process of new team members on the programs that the team was using.
- Data Specialist at Master Data Management
- Data Specialist at Roche Diagnostics
- Administrative Assistant at Roche Diagnostics
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Finance
School Data Specialist:
● Discover, test and roll out of a new data warehouse systems and online registration.
● Maintain, Train and Help Users on all data softwares
● Export and Import (Manual & Automated) data from different systems to allow users to view data across multiple platforms. All files being imported have a 98% or higher success rate.
● Customize the schools information systems (PowerSchool): searching, testing and installing plugins.
● Reviewing and testing all data system new releases prior to being installed on the production server by the system administrator.
● Review and Troubleshoot state submission files and fixing any data errors to allow the pupil accountant to re-submit the file to the state.
● Respond to all level one and two helpdesk tickets for supported softwares and databases. Report Writer/Analyst:
● Read SQL Scripts to determine how data is being pulled
● Creating Basic SQL Reports in Oracle
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in result data sets
● Partnering with Tech Director and school employees to implement processes and technical solutions that promote data accuracy
● Provides custom and standard reports to clients while ensuring accuracy, audience appropriateness and confidentiality. Shared Partnership Secretary:
● Enroll New Students into PowerSchool.
● Transfer Students out of PowerSchool or to other schools in the district.
● Prepare and Submit all State Required Paperwork for fall and spring count.
● Set Up and Maintain Bell Schedules and School Calendars for all Non-Public Schools.
● Verify that Teachers have submitted Attendance every day.
● Work with Non-Public Teachers on using PowerSchool.
- Data Specialist at Grand Ledge Public Schools
- Prolog Administrator/Office Assistant at Clark
5 years at this Job
- - databases and softwares
Data Specialist: Joined a bustling biotech startup as a data specialist working closely with the data science and business strategy teams. Collaborating on projects concerning crop optimization and yield predictions.
• Utilize Python's Pandas library to clean and reconcile data for use in data optimization.
• Produce basic scripts to automate tasks and promote efficiency across platforms and databases.
- Data Specialist at Indigo Ag
- Service Clerk at UMass Amherst Library - Science and Engineering
- GIS Internship at Global Treks and Adventures
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Geography - Globalization and International Studies
Storrs, CT August 2014 - Present
Census & Geospatial Data Specialist
• Classified voting districts in each town in Connecticut for the Office of Legislative Research by using parcel and block data with ArcGIS
• Analyzed data and created maps to provide a quick and user-friendly way for communities to reflect on the differences in child outcomes across the local community for Early Development Instrument with ArcGIS and Excel
- Census & Geospatial Data Specialist at Connecticut State Data Center, University of Connecticut
- Teaching assistant at Connecticut State Data Center, University of Connecticut
- Intern at Xinjiang Urban and Rural Planning Institute of Design and Research
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Geography
- Master of Science - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Remote Sensing and Information Engineering
As the Fred Meyers Jewelers E-Commerce Data Specialist at the Kroger/Fred Meyer corporate headquarters:
• Input/assign product attributes and write product description copy for all online merchandise on Fredmeyerjewelers.com and Littmanjewelers.com using multiple internal databases.
• Assist with weekly web content testing
• Complete miscellaneous support projects for the E-commerce Production team
- E-Commerce Data Specialist at Staffmark contractor at Fred Meyer Jewelers & Littman Jewelers
- Data Entry Clerk at Northridge Learning Center
- Sales Associate at The Limited
- Sales Associate at Chico's Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Psychology
Data Processing/Variable Data Specialist - IT Team
Hudson Printing Managing several projects that require various techniques and strategies while meeting customer expectations. Analysis of information to determine which tactic would best accomplish the desired results. Variable Data Printing and programming. Maintaining customer's in-house database files and configuring data to meet postal rules and regulations.
Computer Software Skills
• MS Office
• Inspire GMC
• Print Shop Mail
• Windows Systems
- Variable Data Specialist at Hudson Printing
- Data Processing/VDP Team at Progressive Direct Mail/Sun Print Solutions
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Information Systems
S.A.P. Master Data Specialist * Accurately maintains data within the outlined workflow process, and defined service level agreements * Data is gathered, analyzed, updated, and edited and includes: material extensions, and deletions, purchase inventory records, equipment records, forecasting, foreign trade information, production versions, work center capacities, groups, routings, and aggregates, master data updates for storage locations, procurement type changes and stock data * Has created training documents for the master data division * Provides real time, efficient, and solutions oriented responses to service desk tickets for both internal administrative offices, as well as for plants world-wide * Enforces established data standards, guidelines, and change management processes * Develops, a proficiency, and understanding of Company systems in order to effectively support department functions * Assists in the coordination of new product rollouts, and ensures completion in a timely manner * Analyzes quantitative, and qualitative data to identify trends, reconcile, and propose solutions
- S.A.P. Master Data Specialist at Dart Container Corporation
- Master Data Specialist at Dart Container Corporation
- Contractor at Otterbase
- Contractor at Kelly Services
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Data Entry Specialist has prime responsibility for the collection of service related data, including all service-related financial expense data, and its input into the HMIS service database. Both functions are critical to JOIN’s contract compliance, responsibilities, and its ability to report on program outcomes and account for money expended.
• Client data entry into Service Point
• General JOIN services data entry
• Run data reports in support of management requests
• Data clean-up support
- Data Specialist at JOIN
- Compliance Analyst at Legacy Health System
- Claims Denial Management Specialist at Legacy Health System
- Audit Tracking Database Entry Specialist at Legacy Health System
5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Front Office
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
(New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services
• Responsible for daily maintenance of the Division's web-based Quarterly Contract Monitoring Report (QCMR) System.
• Responsible for responding to provider agency questions and providing technical support on the QCMR system.
• Responsible for providing administrative support to senior the Division's staff of Research Scientists.
• Responsible for ensuring fidelity of the QCMR data with submitted data and signed Annex A documentation.
- Data Specialist at Radiant Systems Inc
- Call Center Agent at AppleOne
- Owner/Customer Services Specialist at SD Solutions LLC
- Administrative Assistant at BP Products North America
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
- Certificate - Computer Science
Responsibilities Interviewer and Abstractor: Responsibilities: patient interviews about health survey and Abstracting data from medical records (Clinical information). Clinical Data Specialist: Responsibilities: Data entry into Texas Department of State Health Services testing database, Testing and counseling in the community, Outreach through the community. Also co-facilitator to small groups of HIV positive clients about "Healthy Relationships" And linkage coordinator (ARTAS) intervention to kink individuals who have recently diagnosed with HIV to medical care, also for clients who are out of care too. Accomplishments Linkage to care several clients to medical care, and helping to connect to several services in the community. Skills Used Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, computer skills, and organizer skills.
- Clinical Data Specialist at UT Southwestern
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education