I worked at Gaines Solutions in San Luis Obispo as a Data Steward and also have developed many connections around the San Luis Obispo area with families that own and operate very successful businesses in different fields all over the county.
- Data Steward at Gaines Solutions
5 months at this Job
- College Preparatory
Enterprise Data Steward -- Member and Provider data Business owner -- Master member data and enterprise person RxClaim Teradata Informatica MDM NAIC MCAS reporting
- Enterprise Data Steward at Prime Therapeutics
- Senior Business Systems Analyst at Supervalu
- Transportation Systems Supervisor at Albertsons/Supervalu
- Technical Services Manager at Phuket Wireless
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Information Systems Management
- A.A. - Business Administration and Accounting
As a data steward for the U.S Forest Service I was charged with collecting, maintaining and analyzing data from known forest wide recreation areas and features.
● Utilized data software such as INFRA and ARC GIS to gather and maintain data.
● Analyzed and organized data to form order of priority for the forest's annual budget.
● Verified physical features were up to ADA guidelines or give estimate to make them compatible.
● Maintenance on structures or features that were becoming hazardous to the public.
- Developed Site Data Steward at U.S Forest Service
- Front End Assistant at Costco Warehouse
- Infantry Squad Leader at United States Marine Corps
8 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Network Technologies
I am responsible for working with the Project Manager to coordinate daily work on MPI cleanup. I handle the quality monitoring of work performed by data stewards; assist with data steward training; and quality assessment of data stewards daily work. I assign daily work assignments to data stewards. I offer feedback to MPI managers. I retrieve, copy, and file documents and records in a prompt and exact manner. I enter data, notes, and information into specific computer applications and/or health information systems in a timely and accurate manner. I evaluate data and information for quality and accuracy, and make final identity decisions and/or make corrections as needed. Using systems like: MEDITECH, EPIC, and CERNER
- Data Steward/Team Lead at Medix/QuadraMed
- Home Health Aide at New Era Home Health
- Health Information Specialist at Healthport Technologies
- Record Retrieval Specialist at Texas Litigation Service
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- AA - Health Information Management
- High school or equivalent - Basic Academics
- - Nursing
*Research and verification of data elements *Ongoing maintenance of core data for Healthcare providers (HCP's) and Healthcare Organizations (HCO's) *Ensure data governance principles are properly adhered to and attach to all processes
- Data Steward at Highpoint Solutions
- Customer Service at Office Team/Burpee Gardens
- Customer Service at Office Team/Comcast Xfinity
- Brand Ambassador at Mosaic/Vitamin Water
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Graphic Design
Assignment - Bank of the West
• Process KYC Due diligence activities require by financial institutions and other regulate companies required by the FDIC. Collect relevant information from bank's consumer and business account from the customer and multiple branches banking systems. This is part of the purpose for doing business plus following guideline per the FDIC regulations. I verify and confirm data required per the guidelines of the Know Your Customer information. Handle outreach to customers and branches by phone calls, emails and letters. Escalate issues to Data Steward Managers on data not found by customer outreach. Participates in training and read literature in order to become more knowledgeable on current business. Utilized the tools provided by the Financial Institutions such as the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
- DISYS - Data Steward at Bank of the West
- Data Entry at Office Team
- Receptionist at Express Employment
- Loan Support Specialist at First Bank
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Assist with the implementation and improvement of policies, processes and procedures with regards to data management.
• Perform change management for the required data changes and ensure that new data collected and changes to current data are aligned with major business systems.
• Manage and validate requests for new data or changes to current data and ensure that new services and relevant changes are reflected in SAP accurately and in a timely manner.
• Liaise with various functions to ensure skills and service alignment.
- Data Steward at Dimension Data Inc
- Global Systems Analyst at Dimension Data Inc
- E-Procurement Specialist at Dimension Data Inc
- Logistics Coordinator at Systems Maintenance Services, Inc
2 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
• Verifying the most current version of various data elements using standard methods of research, such as the internet and telephone.
• Making required phone calls to targets for informational updates.
• Applying newly verified data elements to core database records.
• Assurance that new data elements are not duplications of existing core data elements.
• Accurate enumeration of newly applied data elements to the core database records.
• Removal of incorrect data elements and database records from core databases.
• Documentation of actions taken and required notation.
- Data Steward at Veeva Systems Inc
- Sales Floor Team Member at Target Brands, Inc
- Internal Review at Noah Bank
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Business
6/2013 Assist VP of Operations, Salesforce and Offsite Branches with entry of physician credentialing information into HcN. Merge data information into IBM for accounts that are grouped by location. Process request for new entries and edits for physician information through ACIS. Multi-task ongoing projects as they are introduce to the department.
- Data Steward at Coram Infusion Specialty
- Medicare Revenue Analyst at Vaughan Holland Consulting
- Clinical Support Specialist at Coram Infusion Specialty
- Admissions Representative at Gammaguard, Privigen
1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Claims and Billing Specialist
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
• Reviewed data elements and attributes to ensure data integrity within computer system
• Performed daily audit of various reports and tasks to determine root causes of errors
• Completed reconciliation within various domains to resolve data related issues
- Operations Data Steward at HF Management
- Benefits Investigation Specialist at ACS Pharmacy Inc
- Licensed Insurance Agent at United Healthcare
- Front Desk /Scheduler at Metrowest Foot and Ankle Center
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- License - Collage of Insurance