-Design, develop, and implement ETL processes to load data from different data source as AS400 Files (DB2), oracle, sql server, text file using IBM Data Manager tool (now migrating to datastage). -Coordinate new development concerning to improvements, new functionalities according to the business needs. -Develop SQL Queries, SQL Statements, stored procedures, table joins and any other Database Object.
- Senior Data Warehouse Analyst at BanReservas Bank
- Developer/Analyst at Providencial Bank
- Change Coordinator at Leon Bank (Now known as BHD Leon Bank)
- Analyst / Developer at Leon Jimenez Company
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
• Lead SME interview meetings to create a DRD(Data Requirement Document) for 15+ banking systems to be decommissioned or re-coded.
• Analyzed SME's response to the DRD for each individual system. Included all inbound data elements, business name/definition, physical name, granularity, frequency, etc.
• The team collectively consolidated 30+ DRD's and created a unique superset of data elements.
- Senior Data Warehouse Analyst at Union Bank
- Senior Business Technology Consultant at Union Bank
- Business Intelligence Manager at ReadyCap Commercial, LLC
- Manager/Director of Business Intelligence/EDW Team at Ten
4 months at this Job
- Computer Programming and Information Systems - Design & Implementing a SQL Server
Provide Technical support , bug fixes, enhancements , query performance improvements to the Application which caters as a Data Store for various NON Edi Data Extracts and EDI Transaction Data Loads as a part of Integration between various EDI Transactions
• Develop Oracle Procedures/Functions/Triggers and Packages using Oracle PL/SQL to implement enhancement as per business requirements.
• Create technical specification documents from Business Requirement document
• Resolved analysis tickets , Data Issues reported by clients by conducting detailed Analysis of data within applications and upstream systems. Environment: Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, BizTalk , UNIX, Perl, Linux
- Data Warehouse Analyst / Developer at Syntel
- Senior Datawarehouse Developer at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Senior Datawarehouse Developer and Systems Analyst at Fidelity Investments
- Senior Datawarehouse Developer and Systems Analyst at Wellington Management LLP
at this Job
- Bachelor Of Engineering - Engineering
• Test programs or databases, correct errors, and make necessary modifications
• Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes
• Select and enter codes to monitor database performance and to create production database
• Analyzing Data or Information
• Experience with: Apache HTTP Server Clerical Warehouseman Quad graphics Del CITY, OK May 2018-May 2018
• Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy
• Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped
• Compare shipping routes or methods to determine which have the least environmental impact
• Getting Information
• Handling and Moving Objects
• Experience with: Box cutters Customer representative
- Data Warehouse Analyst at Hi tech
- Warehouse Packer at Circle K
- at Crothal HealthCare INC
- Cashier and Salesperson at Great plains coca cola
2 months at this Job
- Some High School
I provide adhoc data warehouse reports to the Department of Neonatology and the Perinatal Institute. I support medical researchers who are tracking incidents of disease for newborns in our area. I also produce metrics for NICU operations at Cincinnati Children's. I write reports using both transactional databases and star schema data warehouses. I work primarily with Oracle PL/SQL version 12c. Because of the complexity of medical information the data model for the transactional database can have over 10,000 tables and 100,000 columns. I often use Oracle regular expressions to work with complex data and to search free text notes. I am familiar with Big Data concepts and can run basic statistics in R Studio. I also use SQL Server 2016, SQL Server Data Tools 2017 (SSRS and SSIS), BIML, Excel, MS Access, SAP Crystal Reports, and do REDCap development. I am certified in the Clarity Data Model for EpicCare Inpatient and EpicCare Ambulatory.
- Data Warehouse Analyst at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Programmer, Manager at Cornerstone Brands - Frontgate
- Database Developer, Contractor at Resurgent Capital Services
- Database Developer at US Bank
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
• Majority of work is on Informatica PowerCenter tools - Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager, and Workflow Monitor. Workflows include dimensions and slowly accumulating history
• Development work on a Data Dictionary called the Metadata Database (MS Access) which describes the tables and columns of the NJ Shared Data Warehouse (MMIS) for a library dictionary with cross-reference.
• Development work on with MS Access 2010 / Oracle state studies with ad-hoc reports
• Development work on new Molina healthcare data warehouse
• Production work on NJ state data warehouse, trafficking runaway queries, reporting for MMIS shared data warehouse for NJ Dept. of Human Services
• Informatica, UNIX, Access, Excel, Oracle (PL/SQL), Oracle Loader, and Business Objects Web Intelligence Universe, Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g.
- Data Warehouse Analyst / ETL Developer / Report Analysis at Janus of Santa Cruz
- Business Analyst / Data Analyst / ETL Developer at Credit Suisse
- Sr. Data Warehouse Developer / Data Analyst at Hilin Life Products
- Sr. ETL Developer / Report Analyst at MasterCard
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Member of Analytics Team responsible for the design and implementation of the OBI Repository, Answers Queries and Reports, BI Publisher Reports, and integration of Answers to Peoplesoft HR and Finance. Tuning of Answers queries and reports, Siebel CRM queries, DAC and Informatica ETL process.
● Upgraded OBIEE environments from 10g to 11g to 12c.
● Upgraded OBIA environments from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11.
● Created R Server and Shiny Server.
● Created ETL processes using Informatica Powercenter to extract data from various sources, Siebel CRM, Peoplesoft HR and Finance, Postgres, MySQL, Redshift to Oracle Data Warehouse.
● Created obiee models using Administration tool and several obiee reports in obiee 10g, 11g and 12c.
● Created PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions to extract data from relational tables to create other dimension and fact tables.
- Data Warehouse Analyst at Campus Crusade for Christ International
- at Campus Crusade for Christ International
- Database Administrator at Campus Crusade for Christ International
- Database Administrator and Programmer Analyst at RepStars International
8 years at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Accountable for implementing and supporting the city's existing and new BI initiatives.
• Implemented Kronos Analytics, which is a module of Kronos Workforce Management. Developed and executed project plan as well as training classes. Administer and monitor environment daily.
• Was invited to speak at Kronos World as a result of the implementation of Kronos Analytics and the leveraging of MicroStrategy's audit capabilities.
• Subject Matter Expert on Social Media Analytics solutions. Conducted rigorous due diligence in evaluating several vendors and then conducting proof of concepts with them.
• Subject Matter Expert on Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding and Machine Learning solution providers and capabilities. Conducted proof of concept after evaluating several vendors.
• Support day-to-day analytic reporting requests from legacy systems using Crystal reports.
• Evangelize and leverage opportunities to implement "self-service" BI.
• Developed Information Architecture roadmap, along with current and future states.
- Data Warehouse Analyst (Level II Manager) at City of Ft. Lauderdale
- Independent Contractor/Sr. BI Manager at Company Confidential, FL
- Sr. BI Architect/ BI Lead/SME at Hyper Marketing Inc
- Technical Account Manager / Business Solutions Manager at IBM
3 years at this Job
• Manage and administer third-party in-house and cloud applications, vendor relationships and SLAs
• Manage enterprise projects and cross functional teams and 4 campuses
• Manage systems integrations, documentation and systems development life cycle (ITIL, SDLC)
• Manage SQL Server database instances, servers and IIS applications
• Manage virtual servers through VMWare
• Develop and deploy college-wide SQL Server policies (i.e., backups, security, monitoring, etc.)
• Develop, deploy and monitor SQL Server Agent jobs
• Develop extract, transform and load (ETL) processes (i.e., ERP, Data Warehouse, Disparate systems)
• Develop and execute stakeholder communication plans
• Design and implement course materials and instructions
• Deliver classroom and online hybrid instruction for Psychology courses
• Design and proctor educational assessment to track student performance and success
- Data Warehouse Analyst, DBA & Adjunct Faculty at Psychology
- Business & Reporting Analyst at School Health Corporation
- Research Project Manager at TNS-Employee Insights
- Adjunct Faculty at Psychology
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information Systems and Business Analytics
- A.S. - Computer Science
- M.A. - Psychology
- B.A. - Psychology
- A.A. - General Studies
- - Government Secret Security Clearable
• Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
• Effectively used data blending feature in tableau.
• Converted metric insight reports to tableau reports.
• Created Tableau scorecards, dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, Gantt charts using show me functionality.
• Worked extensively with Advance analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps.
• Daily use of complex Excel formulas and pivot tables to manipulate large datasets.
• Designed, recorded and executed macros to automate data entry inputs.
• Created Pivot tables and charts using worksheet data and external resources, modified pivot tables, sorted items and group data, and refreshed and formatted pivot tables.
• Involved in creating database objects like tables, views, procedures, triggers, functions using T-SQL to provide definition, structure and to maintain data efficiently.
• Imported and exported data from text files, saved queries or databases.
• Created SSIS Packages to validate, extract, transform and load data.
• Work on performance tuning of the complex transformations, mappings, sessions and queries to achieve faster data loads to the data warehouse
• Provide support as Onsite coordinator, acted as quality gate for the offshore deliverable
• Communicate with the client regarding project status, deliverables, and resolve issues
• Provide architectural design and create MDM solutions
• Create MDM data models and IDD configuration for domains as per the customer requirements and data
• Design and configure MDM hub and IDD by creating Staging, Landing tables, Mappings and data flow to the Base object tables, Match& Merge, Trust settings, Complex hierarchies & workflow for Informatica MDM
• Data Profiling and Data Quality Analysis of the customer data for the efficiency of the Informatica Products
• Use Address Doctor for Address validation of Providers from different legacy Source Systems.
• Extensive data cleansing and analysis using advanced Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables.
• Used VLOOKUP and other Excel functions for data validation, conditional formatting and graph and chart manipulation.
• Collect, synthesize and research complex data and design work flows and procedures.
• Troubleshoot client inquiries for data reported while regularly updating on progress and documenting steps.
• Import and Export data, data gathering, extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis. Creating and Modifying T-SQL stored procedures/triggers for validating the integrity of the data.
• Tuned complex SQL Queries.
• Used Visual Studio as Source Control, to maintain drop location to test, all docs and scripts.
• Scheduled the Packages in SQL Server Agent on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Work extensively with various databases to create customized reports utilizing Excel's MS Queryfunctions, Microsoft Access, and Crystal Reporting. Environment: HP ALM 11.5, Informatica 9.6, Informatica DVO, SQL, PL/SQL, QTP, TOAD, Oracle 11g, Agile/Scrum, MS Office, Business Objects XIR4, XML, HTML, Windows and UNIX, Shell Scripting, Team Foundation server (TFS).
- Sr. Data Analyst at Solving IT International Inc
- Sr. Data Analyst at Make Corporation
- Business Data Analyst at Prudent Technologies and Consulting
- (Oracle SQL Developer), Teradata, MS Access at SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
10 months at this Job
- - business