- Data Warehouse Manager at San Antonio Independent School District
- Executive Software Developer at San Antonio Independent School District
- Programmer Analyst I at San Antonio Independent School District
- Research Technician at Southwest Research Institute
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Transitioned from Epic Data Warehouse Manager to this role. Contains all duties and responsibilities listed below in previous position as Epic DW Manager, with the addition of overall data and solution architecture for the enterprise and not just Epic related data and infrastructure. I now have 18 direct reports and the additional responsibility of enterprise data architecture and the enterprise data warehouse. In this role, I am responsible for defining technical strategy for all of reporting and analytics. I am currently working with my team to implement a new standardized and integrated enterprise data warehouse platform that will accommodate traditional reporting and analytics as well as prepare UW Medicine for advanced analytics and the cloud.
- Manager, Architecture & Administration at UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON MEDICINE
- Instructor - Healthcare Analytics at UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON
- EPIC DATA WAREHOUSE MANAGER at UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON MEDICINE
- CLARITY ETL ADMINISTRATOR, BUSINESS OBJECTS ADMINISTRATOR at CATHOLIC HEALTH INITIATIVES
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Double
• Responsible for managing approx 55 warehouse personnel and maintaining efficient warehouse operations for a 150,000 sq ft facility.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment in accordance with company standards.
• Planning and implementing layout enhancements to promote efficiency and maximize space utilization.
• Coach and engage team to develop individual performance and to help identify new warehouse metrics.
• Assist safety coordinator in establishing and training personnel in security and safety procedures.
• Planned and optimized warehouse work flow processes.
• Responsible for Team Meetings and employee reviews.
• Maintain inventory location and control by utilizing bar coding system and procedures to ensure efficient product location and tracking.
• Factor in issues such as ease of access and specific product requirements when designing, optimizing and managing storage systems.
• Created receiving standards and procedures.
• Train staff on material handling processes to reduce shipping times.
• Created internal returns procedures and corresponding paperwork for warehouse personnel, route drivers, line haul drivers and cross-dock personnel.
• Examine incoming materials and products to assess quantity and quality, returning unacceptable shipments to suppliers for refunds or replacement.
• Manage day-to-day shipping, overseeing 800-1200 outbound orders in a 10 hour shift.
• Manage day-to-day receiving, overseeing 8-10 inbound FTL and 10-15 LTL shipments in a 10 hour shift.
• Oversee the receipt of incoming goods for accuracy against documentation.
• Limit financial discrepancies, reviewing and approving billing invoices and expense reports.
• Organize storage areas to maximize efficiency of materials movements and minimize labor required
• Responsible for creating a positive work environment and evaluating daily task of employee.
• Resolve employee conflicts in the most efficient manner and while following all company protocols.
• Assist with executive decision-making and strategy planning, initiating productive relationships with management and serving as key contact for various personnel issues.
• Organized and processed damaged goods according to vendor and manufacturer procedures.
• Work directly with Inside Sales and Outside Sales staff to maximize customer satisfaction, streamline procedures and boost bottom-line profitability.
• Manage vendor relationships to optimize supply chain and product quality, including consulting on delivery structures.
• Collaborate internally with team members and employees across multiple departments and accounting to ensure consistent circulation and billing data. Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Manager at Earl Owen Co
- at Day Motor Sports
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Accountable for implementing and supporting the city's existing and new BI initiatives.
• Implemented Kronos Analytics, which is a module of Kronos Workforce Management. Developed and executed project plan as well as training classes. Administer and monitor environment daily.
• Was invited to speak at Kronos World as a result of the implementation of Kronos Analytics and the leveraging of MicroStrategy's audit capabilities.
• Subject Matter Expert on Social Media Analytics solutions. Conducted rigorous due diligence in evaluating several vendors and then conducting proof of concepts with them.
• Subject Matter Expert on Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding and Machine Learning solution providers and capabilities. Conducted proof of concept after evaluating several vendors.
• Support day-to-day analytic reporting requests from legacy systems using Crystal reports.
• Evangelize and leverage opportunities to implement "self-service" BI.
• Developed Information Architecture roadmap, along with current and future states.
- Data Warehouse Analyst (Level II Manager) at City of Ft. Lauderdale
- Independent Contractor/Sr. BI Manager at Company Confidential, FL
- Sr. BI Architect/ BI Lead/SME at Hyper Marketing Inc
- Technical Account Manager / Business Solutions Manager at IBM
3 years, 5 months at this Job
Applicant Insight is a premier global provider of background screening, substance abuse testing and occupational testing services. I entered this role after a consulting company spent a year building with little to show. During my mission I corrected numerous design flaws and added a multitude of new data sources. My role was typical in gathering requirements, design the database structures, built the ETL, and architect the entire MicroStrategy reporting piece. I trained all end users as well. In this particular environment, the users had very minimal analytical skills. My challenge and action path was to adapt and continually build the environment to be as error proof as possible. I successfully do this by containing the end users with heavily prompted report. Not only are filters prompted, but which filters to use are prompted along with a multitude of attribute prompts. This strategy has enabled the users great flexibility in designing their own reports without having to have intimate knowledge of the relationships between the attributes.
- Sr. Data Warehouse Architect/Designer/Administrator at Applicant Insight
- Project Manager/Sr. Engineer at InQuira Corp
- Principal BI Consultant at Rightsize Business Inteligence (RBI)
- Data Warehouse Manager (Data Warehouse Architect/Designer/Administrator at ZeroChaos
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Management
- - Other Career-Related Education
REALOGY Operations, a subsidiary of Realogy, is IT operation supporitng all company-owned real estate offices under Realogy's world-renowned brands of Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®, The Corcoran Group® and Citi Habitats®. It also supports NRT, the nation's largest residential real estate brokerage firm which owns and operates companies in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 780 offices, 46,700 affiliated sales associates and 5,300 employees.
• As a Data Architect, ◦ A leadership role in the NRT Data CoE establishing Best Practices, standards, guidelines, and governance for Data Modeling and Metadata Management. ◦ Subject matter expert on topics related to data management activities; vendor selection and management, mentoring junior staff, training team members, contributing to expert working groups (e.g. EAP-Enterprise Analytical Platform.), presenting best practices, and participating in due diligence assessments. ◦ Working with cross functional Business Units to identify key Master and Reference Entities, build consensus and publish enterprise data models. ◦ Actively working on new initiative of Data Lake supporting Enterprise Analytical platform. ◦ Data Modeling and architecture for the Data Marts on AWS RedShift that will replace Legacy ODS. ◦ Participate and adviser in technology evaluations, recommendations, and solutions in the Data/Infrastructure domains Tableau, Birst, Qlikview, etc. ◦ Leading Data Governance by evaluating vendors like Collibra, Data3sixty, Alation etc.
- Data & Data Warehouse Architect (Center of Excellence) at REALOGY Operations LLC
- Lead Data Warehouse Architect/Data Architect at Citigroup
- Manager, Data Architecture/Data Modeling at EmblemHealth, NY (Insurance)
- Associate Director, DWBI Principal Architect & Technology Lead at Virtusa
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Science
- M.Sc. - Physics
- Product Data Management Consultant at Warner Music Group
- Data Analyst Consultant at Citizens Bank
- Master Data Analyst Consulant at Tractor Supply Company
- Warranty Services Coordinator at Bridgestone Americas
5 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Human Resources - Management
- Bachelor's - Broadcasting TV/Music
Optimized data science courses through quality assurance assessments that ensured the understanding of machine learning applications in real world business scenarios for both technical and non-technical audiences. Developed product recommenders and predictive models in R. Automated machine learning models by deploying them in Microsoft Azure.
- Data Scientist (Mentee) at Remix Institute
- Insight Analyst at Verve Wireless
- Data Analyst at CardCash
- Data Analyst (Contract) at New Solutions, Inc
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Statistics - Statistics
For Team: AMAZON APPSTORE For Team: (AWS) AMAZON MOBILE ANALYTICS / AMAZON PINPOINT General ACCOMPLISHMENTS
For Team: AMAZON APPSTORE
For Team: (AWS) AMAZON MOBILE ANALYTICS / AMAZON PINPOINT
- Sr. Data Engineer at Amazon.com
- Data Architect at Southwest Airlines
- Sr. Data Modeler / Sr. Database Administrator at Tribal DDB
- Database Manager at Rent-A-Center
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- None - Business Management
- None - Computer Science
Working as Senior Data Engineer. Some of the task i am working on - Data Quality issues. fact source updated subscriber and subscription data. these changes will be migrated to Snowflake and Hive data bases. - Started Campaign 360 project. Bring extra data for the new campaign the company will run to try to bring cancelled customers Environment: Hadoop, SnowFlake, talend
- Sr Data Engineer - Consultant at Hulu
- Sr DW Consultant at HGST, a Western Digital company
- Sr. Data Warehouse/ETL Lead at CEDARS-SINAI HEALTH SYSTEM
- Sr. Data Warehouse/ETL Consultant at Habitat For Humanity International
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering