• Managing the development team in the areas of technical design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of data warehouses and database applications.
• Leveraging personal knowledge for the corporate-wide initiatives related to the data/data warehouse, data governance and data science.
• Coaching, inspiring, and developing team members, client relationships and working on building a data-driven culture.
• Directed the implementation and the adaptation of Collibra data governance tool.
• Acts as a primary technical architect: reviewing and advising on data and BI/DW solutions.
• Managing change control and the 24x7 BI/DW system support.
- Enterprise Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse Manager at Confidential - Fortune 200
- Principal Data Scientist at Magenic
- BI/DW Architect / Data Scientist at IPS
- BI/DW Architect at (Contractor - Various)
10 months at this Job
- Doctor of Information Science - Data Mining / Knowledge Management
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Computers Science
• Responsible for providing database solutions and enterprise support framework for Sinai Health systems leveraging SQL Server.
• Responsible for identifying business intelligence needs of department/corporation through one-to-one communication with key caregivers to develop an assessment of the following: what decisions need to be made, why decisions need to be made, when decisions need to be made, and who will use the information to make the decision.
• Work collaboratively with various internal departments such as Finance, Nursing, Pharmacy, PHO and Senior Management. Ensures that data management services are delivered in a consistent, high-quality, and timely manner.
• Serve as a leader for business intelligence initiatives across Sinai Health System for the enterprise data warehouse, enterprise data management and business intelligence platforms.
• Identifies architectural improvements to enhance the enterprise data warehouse, business intelligence and development environments.
• Work hand in hand with IT leadership, the continual process improvement practice, data stewards, department heads and stakeholders to understand the goals and objectives and identify success criteria.
• Lead weekly and ad-hoc code review sessions to ensure potential bugs, performance/maintenance issues or coding standard violations are not promoted to production environments. He or she will provide both style and architectural recommendations for any defects prior to promoting any build to production.
- Manager Data Management BI-DBA at Sinai Health Systems
- Database and Data Warehouse Manager at University Of Chicago Medicine
- Cache System Admin Certification at POC
- System Manager at Cache
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Mathematics
I lead and mentor a group of 5 developers in the Business Intelligence Data Warehouse group: * Design Cognos TM1 OLAP Cubes for Multidimensional Modeling. * Administer & Support 100 users of IBM Planning Analytics 2.06 for the office of Finance. * Design, develop, and implement IBM Planning Analytics 2.06 Applications for Financial Planning and Budgeting models with complex rules. * Development of Turbo Integrator (TI) Processes to load and retrieve data from database tables and other data sources, for creating dimensions, hierarchies, and cubes. Utilizing Turbo Integrator to integrate business logic to load data into various cubes. Performed ETL from MS Dynamics NAV & Workday * Create reports using Cognos Framework Manager, Analysis, Query & Report Studio. * Install, configure and manage the Cognos BI 10.2.2, TM1 10.2.2, PA TM 2.06 upgrade in Development, QA & Production using an Agile project management methodology with weekly Scrum meetings to deli- ver the project ahead of schedule. * Extensive experience in analyzing various Client Side and Server Side Metrics. * Experienced in working both Agile and Waterfall models. * Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC Quality Assurance QA Methodologies especially correlation, custom coding and load analysis. * Architected Cognos BI, TM1, Tableau, InfoSphere Streams, DataStage, SPSS, Netezza & Casandra integration. * Configured & integrated IBM Planning Analytics 2.0 TM1 Cloud for TM22.214.171.124 upgrade. * Helped design workshops for Planning Analytics for Excel & Workspace. * Architected Star Schema Data Marts in Oracle 11g using Oracle Data Modeler. * Worked with SPSS software for marketing analytics, data mining & fraud detection. * Built dashboards in Cognos & Tableau for Business Intelligence, Performance Management, Predictive Analytics, Fraud Detection & Risk Management for Loan Origination\Servicing. * Made presentations to senior management for project approvals, milestone review and completion acceptance * Advise on licensing and worked with the IBM License Metric Tool for lower costs and improved ROI. * Worked with Credit Risk Analytics using R, SPSS & Cognos BI for reporting. * Delivered analytical KPI presentations to CxO’s on Mortgages, Marking Campaigns, CPM, CRM etc. * Managed the implementation of Cognos Customer Profitability Analytics in Banking system.
- Sr. Data Warehouse Business Intelligence Architect\Admin at Mr. Cooper\Nationstar Mortgage
- Sr. Cognos Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse Consultant at Securus Technologies
- Sr. Cognos Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse Consultant at Capgemini
- Sr. Cognos BI at Bank of America
4 years at this Job
- Certificate - Computerized Medical Reimbursement
- MBA - Computer Information Systems
- BS - Computer Science
• Head of Enterrprise next generation Data Organization/Data, which enabled EY to generate new insights from consumer behavioral data. Crafted roadmap and execute on feature set
• Pattern creations to support digital transformation for cognitive data classification, datamovement, extraction/aggregation and consumption, Machine Learning/AI
- Chieff Data Architect, Senior Director of Data Platform - Eyeview at Data Organization/Data
- Senior Product Manager, Data Platform, Performance Optimization Platform at
- Team Manager/Director Audience Lab, Conversant at
- Team Manager, Sr. Data Warehouse Architect, Conversant at Dotomi Inc
5 months at this Job
- MS in Computer Science - design and implementation
- MS in Engineering - Computer Science
Hanover Insurance provides auto insurance policies in the United States. This Data warehouse was designed for the Reporting for the Hanover Insurance. This warehouse reports the historical data stored in various databases and Flat Files. Data from different sources was brought into Oracle using Informatica ETL and sent for reporting
• Communicated with users and business analysts to gather requirements.
• Involved in business process modeling using UML through Rational Rose.
• Involved in preparing Logical Data Models/Physical Data Models.
• Organised architectural artifacts using Zachman's framework.
• Defined the calculations based on the reporting needs and the source data available.
• Ensure the business metadata definitions of all data attributes and entities in a given data model are documented to meet standards.
• Identify source systems, their connectivity, related tables and fields and ensure data suitably for mapping.
• Worked with DBA group to create Best-Fit Physical Data Model from the Logical Data Model using Forward engineering using Erwin tool.
• Developed Data Migration and Cleansing rules for the Integration Architecture (OLTP, ODS, DW)
• Developed data mapping documents between Legacy and User Interface Systems.
• Wrote PL/SQL statement and stored procedures in DB2 for extracting as well as writing data.
• Developed mappings in Informatica to load the data from various sources includes SQL server, DB2, Oracle, Flat files into the Data Warehouse, using different transformations like Source Qualifier, Joiner transformation, Update Strategy, Lookup transformation, Rank Transformations, Expressions, Aggregator, Sequence Generator.
• Conducted User Acceptance Testing on the application - resolved issues from the participants, prepared and submitted Test Analysis Reports and participated in Product Readiness Review.
• Prepared the documentation of Data Acquisition and Interface System Design.
- Data Modeler at Hanover Insurance
- Data Architect at JPM Chase
- Data Architect at FEDEX
- Data Architect at Blue Cross Blue Shields
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
- - Communication
Develop and validate statistical models using logistic regression, mixed model, non-linear mixed model, experimental design. Give suggestions to improve experiment design, data collection and product development process. Create brief graphs including box plot, piano chart, radar plot, mean separation charts.etc with SAS/Macro,SAS/ODS and SAS/DATA for biologists to get in-depth understanding of data. Maintain over thousands lines of codes in SAS Macro library. Debug and add necessary features under therequirements of biologists and statistical group. Improve code efficiency and stability. Automate data extraction, cleaning and reporting process by coding with SAS Macro. Design data visualization tools (heating map, tree map, ect) and build interface using R packages(ggplot2,dplyr, gWidgets2RGtk2). Make user's guide to explain statistical concepts and tool for non-statistician users by using power point. Verify the accuracy and validity of millions trial experiment data records extracted from over 10 countries globally. Create data summarization by Pivot Table and JMP. Collaborate with data warehouse manager to modify and manipulate raw data sets with SAS SQL to prepare for preliminary observation. Accomplish time-consuming Ad Hoc Projects with high efficiency and present reports to supervisors.
- Statistical Analyst at DuPont
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Statistics
- Bachelor's - Economics
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
• Developed the vision for data warehousing and business intelligence implementation and adoption.
• Built consensus across business functions by linking stakeholder needs to value propositions.
• Aligned resources of infrastructure, data warehouse, analytics, and operations to produce solutions.
• Assessed team role requirements and build channels for identifying and selecting team members.
• Planned and staffed the project to redesign, develop, and deploy a new data warehouse.
- Director, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence at Delta Dental of Wisconsin
- VP, Business Intelligence and Analytics at AboutHealth
- Director, Advanced Analytics at Anthem, Inc
- Director, Healthcare Analytics and Clinical Platforms at UnitedHealth Group / Optum
6 months at this Job
- Masters Certificate in Project Management
➢ Architected data mart solutions for the new Data Warehouse including subject specific marts and reporting layer based on modified business use cases.
➢ Co-ordinating the POCs for Data Science and Data Virtualization and working to create use cases and analyze the implantation of new technologies.
➢ Developed ETL architecture for loading staging, conforming and the presentation layers with the new data tools and modified architecture.
➢ Created processes for developing highly tuned ETL code which is also scalable, re-usable and easily maintainable.
➢ Co-ordinated with other IT teams in supporting the dynamic project with architecture, design and development solutions with continued support. Environment: Oracle 12c, SQL Server, Informatica, Tableau, Denodo, Python.
- Lead Data Engineer at Children's Hospital Colorado
- Data Warehouse Manager at NEA Consulting Inc
- Data Warehouse Developer at Global Cynex Inc
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
• Hands on Management of 20+ SQL Servers 2012 - 2016, supporting 30+ terabytes of data.
• Developed and Designed data warehouse which is the backbone of the entire organization.
• Oversaw companywide conversion to all databases to MS SQL Server 2016.
• Detailed Support for Medicare Advantage and Commercial Contract for Connecticare and New Era Health (TX).
• Support for largest ACO in the U.S. as well as 3 others.
• Manage a team of Developers and DBA's to design, create and maintain the Carescreen Product.
• Deep Dive analytical skills using all SQL Server tools available. Including MLR and Risk based analysis.
- Director of Analytics, Data Architecture and Database Administration at Quality Health Ideas
- Contract SQL BI Stack Developer at Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers - A MassMutual Company
- Contract SQL BI Stack Developer at Summit Technologies
- Co-Founder, DBA, SQL Developer at White Oak Systems, LLC
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate - AKA UNH Law
- Master of Intellectual Property - Intellectual Property
Certified Data Management Professional with 20 years of experience working in a fast pace IT environment with strong ability to meet tight deadlines. Organized, adaptable, self-starter, highly motivated by challenge, and a team player. 17 years of experience working with relational databases, such as MS SQL Server and 3 years with NoSQL (MongoDB). Experience designing and managing all aspects of end-to-end data processing as well as data migration, including migration plan, cleansing, transformation and testing.
- Principal Consultant at ZMPACT DATA MANAGEMENT
- MongoDB Consultant at Western Digital
- Sr. Database Architect at CIGNA
- Lead Data Management Consultant at PITNEY BOWES
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Science