IT Project Manager and Consultant supporting project across a wide variety of technologies and industries.
- IT Project Manager at Ingalls Consulting
- IT Security Project Manager at Ingalls Consulting, CarMax, BrovoTech
- IT Project Manager at Ingalls Consulting, Newport News Shipbuilding
- IT Project Manager at Ingalls Consulting, Dominion Virginia Power
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
- BA - Computer Science
- A.S. - Business Administration
* Implemented PeopleSoft FSCM/HCM 9.2 * Responsible for planning and oversight of implementation to include development of project plans for FSCM and HCM projects * Facilitated weekly project status meetings and reports to include risk and issue mitigation * Served as expert, senior level manager with advanced expertise in finance and accounting and HR computer systems * Lead large and dispersed project team and was accountable for results * Managed professional employees and contractors who supported project * Responsible for planning and oversight of implementation to include development of project plans for SIS, FSCM and HCM projects
- Senior Program/Project Manager at ERP Analysts - University System of Georgia
- Senior Program/Project Manager at ERP Analysts - University of Texas System
- Senior Project Manager at Caesars Entertainment
- Senior Program Manager/Project Manager at AARP
10 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
- B.S. - Business Administration
Managed project resources to upgrade from SAP ECC to the SuccessFactors Employee Central cloud-based platform.
• Partnered with Accenture and SAP to develop a migration plan from ECC to Employee Central using SAP's greenfield (industry best practice) configuration and modify existing SuccessFactors modules to tie into Employee Central.
• Developed project plan for 71 business and technical resources.
• Participated in detail design sessions segmented by multiple HR functions.
- HR Project Manager at Phillips 66
- HR Business Analyst at Phillips 66
- at Phillips 66
- Windows 7 Project Manager at Partnered with Accenture
3 months at this Job
- BS in Computer Science - Computer Science
Technical Project Manager in Infrastructure conducting projects for Infrastructure, Business Units and Corporate Enterprise. Conducted over 30 projects ranging from 2 months to 2 years in length. The largest was a Telephony - LAN/WAN project with $400,000 in labor and an RFP resulting in $13 million in orders for telephony and LAN/WAN hardware, software and consulting services. Conducted 2 projects for company acquisitions including employee on-boarding, supply of desktop hardware and software for homeworkers and office workers and access rights to Maritz systems in the US and Canada. Conducted projects with new hardware and software purchases, upgrades and replacements.
- Technical Project Manager, Infrastructure and Enterprise at MARITZ, INC
- Contractor through TEKsystems at EXPRESS SCRIPTS, INC
- Team Leader of eight administrators at EDWARD JONES
- 3 years as Functional Manager, Enterprise Data Warehouse at EDWARD JONES
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Project Management
New York, NY (including six years California-based Remote Office) 11/2006 - 9/2018
Compliance and Regulations Program Manager and Process Manager, Consultant
• Led Key Banking Regulations (Basel I, Basel II, Basel III, Frank-Dodd, CCAR) corporate-level projects from project initiation through implementation, and Bank Regulator reporting.
• Led Regulations Implementation Release Program with fifty-plus cross-functional team-members and with five releases in flight at different milestone phases concurrently.
• Hired in Ground-Floor PMO (2006) to implement revised banking calculation rules (Basel I): Created standard project management procedures for Regulatory Program and rolled out standardized process for growing PMO.
• Within first 9 months as consultant, streamlined PMO through process improvements and reduced team from five to two. Assumed the lead role in PMO upon retirement of manager.
• Designed and Managed Process for Managing Monthly Regulation Releases
• Led Continuous Process Improvements for Monthly Critical Releases, utilizing metrics analysis to increase the program efficiency.
• Created Standard Iterative Release Milestones (detailed) and the standardized milestone template for tracking detailed milestones for each in-progress release and reviewed each release (milestone due, status, issues) in daily conference call with 50-plus team members.
• Managed End-to-End Process and Detailed iterative release Milestones: Scope Prioritization, SDLC process through production implementation, Release Communication, Metrics Production, and Post-Mortem Reviews. Managing Issue resolution, Business communication and action plans.
• Facilitated Monthly Release Prioritization and Scope Definition Meetings with Executive Business Owners advocating for their regulatory commitments, and liaison with Technology team for release planning/resource capacity.
• Created Standard Metrics to Measure Health of End-to-End Release Process for purpose of increasing Release Process and Team efficiency. Releases increased in frequency from quarterly to monthly due to process efficiencies applied.
• Created Metrics data collection Excel and published release metrics to business monthly, showed trends, root cause, problem areas.
• Held monthly Release post-mortem meetings to review metrics and the Continuous Process Improvements and impact of the improvements on existing process/metrics.
• Per external audit commitments, managed Customer Data Protection annual project revoking employee access to unnecessary data.
• Facilitated weekly Regulations Steering Committee meetings across Risk, Finance, and Technology, created agenda, meeting notes, follow-ups.
• Performed Chief of Staff role for Risk Management Managing Director, point of contact for team improvement suggestions and process improvement specialist.
- Compliance and Regulations Program Manager and Process Manager, Consultant at Citigroup
- Project and Process Improvement Manager at Mellon Financial Services
- at GE
- at GE
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communications Studies
New York, NY 04/2016 to 09/2018
Global Platform Applications Manager / IT Delivery Manager (Consultant)
• Responsible for the management and oversight of Application Delivery and Management of the High Value Home Owners (HVHO) Policy Administration System and International Application Policy System (IAL) for Dubai, Australia and UK.
• Obtained knowledge of Liberty Mutual / Ironshore Insurance Property & Casualty Specialty Insurance Business.
• Manages project budgets (over $1M), roadmap, forecasts, vendor invoices and timesheets for monthly reporting to senior management.
• Leading project management of several disaster recovery efforts involving database and server migrations of applications to the London Data Center.
• Negotiated contracts with Informatica, Total Objects, Mongo DB, Media Agility for software purchase and support.
• Provide Monthly Project Status Presentations to Global Change Approval Board (GCAB) for leadership review, strategy, prioritization and approval.
• Work closely with Underwriting and Finance leadership (one on one monthly meetings) and weekly status meetings for requirements gathering of system enhancements, bug fixes, business prioritization and to establish relationships.
• Lead project planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting activities for strategic, high impact, and high risk projects. Manages risk and ensures that solutions to problems are implemented in line with change control processes.
- Global Platform Applications Manager / IT Delivery Manager (Consultant) at Precision Global Consultants / Ironshore Insurance
- Project Manager / IT Manager (Consultant) at Monroe Staffing / General Reinsurance
- AVP Information Technology at Tower Group International Insurance
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MGR. / SR. PROJECT MANAGER at Travelers Insurance
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters - Technology Management
Direct and manage the processes and activities of several departmental projects. The position is responsible for the successful planning, coordination and implementation of projects to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes and budgets. Develop statements of work for procurement and contracting of needed services and products. Ensure milestones are successfully met through the oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources.
Projects included are; 1. Implementation of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Relationship Management system, 2. Development and publication of a Biennial Energy Report, (Successfully completed on Nov 1, 2018 and delivered to the Governor. Link to BER Report - https://energyinfo.oregon.gov/ber) 3. Optimization of workflow and document retention processes for the Siting Division 4. Setup and implementation of a Project Management Office (PMO)
• Conducting a situational analysis of the Department of Energy and developing recommended strategies to achieve the outlined goals
• Gather quantitative and qualitative information on the Department of Energy programs in developing a Biennial Energy Report. Analyze the collected data and provide management with insight on how best to organize and present in the report
• Work with the management team to develop programs and solutions which will result in improved data, resilient business processes, service accountability, and efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery
• Advise management on improvements to current programs aiming at optimizing for efficiencies, effectiveness and results
• Gather and assess information about organizational, system and process issues, and provide recommended solutions to management to streamline processes and improve outcomes In Terms of the establishment of the PMO;
• Establishing an enterprise focus on improvement in project management competency
• Developing or enhancing project management skills and knowledge through training or mentoring
• Ensuring consistency and uniformity in project delivery
• Reducing project overruns and increasing delivery speed
• Providing a centralized point of reference for the project management practice
• Facilitates among the PMO stakeholders and organizational leadership a consensus around the mission and vision of the PMO organization to foster a project-management-oriented culture and mindset
• Engages senior leadership and business partners to define the PMO mission, goals and operating model, in the form of the PMO charter
• Leads the identification and implementation of project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines and standards in order to establish a stable framework that supports all project teams and stakeholders to improve the probability of successful project delivery
- Senior Program Manager at STATE OF OREGON DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- IT Program Manager at STATE OF WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- IT Project Management Consultant at AMERIPRISE AUTO & HOME INSURANCE
- IT Project Management Consultant at JOHNSON CONTROLS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Zoology
- MPM - (TM) - Master Project Manager - American Academy of Certified Project Managers
- MBA - Master of Business Administration Program
- License - Research
- License - Management Systems
2.0 HIP Employer Benefit Link (HIP Link) HIP Link-Multiple Employer Plan
• Client and internal facing with strong ties to both the business clients and IT leadership to develop, provide guidance, and implement solutions to business processes
• Managed Vendor relationships across vendors
- Program/Project Manager Consultant at HIP Healthy Indiana Plan
- PMO Manager / BRM / App Dev at Telamon Corporation
- Program/Project Manager Consultant at HPE
- Data Warehouse Project Manager Consultant at Covance
1 year at this Job
- Associates - Computer Science
Meet with Recipient to gather initial damage information and gather information on capabilities, discusses the requirements for the list of disaster damages, and schedules meeting with the Applicant. Validate damages through scheduling of site inspections. Review information from the Applicant to support their damage claims. Formulate projects through discussions with the Applicant logical groupings of work into projects. Ensure that all damages identified are addressed. Conduct Exploratory Calls (EC) within 7 days of Applicant assignment and post Grants Manager activities within 1 day of conducting the EC. Conduct Applicant premise Recovery Scoping Meetings within 21 days of assignment of applicant. Draft Damage Inventory (DI) for each Applicant and request Site Inspection Work Orders via the Grants Manager Tool as needed. Develop 30-45 day Program Delivery Plan to include regular follow-up meetings (minimum weekly) to address target timelines and regulatory deadlines. Order Site Inspection of damaged sites not repaired to date; review Damage Description and Dimensions (DDD) within 2 days of receipt from Site Inspector; ensure Applicant reviews / approves DDD within 7 days of PDMG submission. Coordinate project development with the Consolidated Resource Center (CRC) and answer all Requests for Information (RFI). Coordinate with 406 Hazard Mitigation Specialist on all Hazard Mitigation (HM) projects. Coordinate with Environmental and Historical Preservation (EHP) on all projects as needed. Conduct the Recovery Transition Meeting (RTM). Conduct construction site inspections; validate infrastructure damage; record detailed damage descriptions, scopes of work and cost estimates; and evaluate projects for compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies. In addition, the PDMG may be assigned as a Program Delivery Task Force Leader (PDTL) based on “Sit With” interviews and assessments of skills and capabilities to best match the disaster and branch needs.
- Program Delivery Manager at Pilot Catastrophe Services
- Senior Project Manager (Consultant) at Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Senior Project Manager at LifeScan
- Project Manager at Pinch Hit
5 months at this Job
- BA - Political Science
Event Manager and Coordinator - Worked with potential clients to create custom events for their needs.
Clients included small private functions to events with 200 + attendees for companies such as Exxon
Mobile, Susan G. Komen, United Way Greater Houston to smaller family and friend events.
• Proficient in CRM programs to manage client information - Salesforce/Pardot
• Created new sales opportunities with clients for future events.
• Increased month-over-month sales on average 40 - 62%
• Handled logistics of events including delivery, set-up, breakdown, materials, staffing and follow up.
• On site - Advanced Level Art Instructor- Led customers through a painting class with great presentation skills, knowledgeable art techniques, and charisma. The objective is to educate the customer, leaving them engaged, entertained and at ease to perform beginner's fine arts.
• Creating user-friendly art pieces for future classes, encouraged booking future events while on site.
• Demonstrating customer-driven service with the utmost professionalism
• Most requested art instructor for implementation at events.
- Event Manager at Pinot's Palette Houston
- Logistics Specialist at McKesson
- Customer Service Representative at AON/Hewitt HR Outsourcing
- Intern at
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Behavior and Social Science
- - Interactive Multimedia