designing a State Longitudinal Data warehouse System, combining education systems information from all four SLDS P20 Sectors (Early childhood K-12, Higher Education, and Workforce). Worked with education research analysts to design the PRO (Person/Role/Organization) model, peculiar to P20 education performance tracking and forecasting.
- Enterprise Data Warehouse Project Manager at State of Washington
- Solution Architect at State of Maryland Central Collection Unit
- Financial Services IT Program Manager at Florida's Turnpike Enterprise
- Program Manager at Cell Exchange
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Hired out of UF by IBM
- BS - Project Management
- - Computer Science
January 2014 - Present
Data warehouse Architect // Technical Business Intelligence Manager
• Create a Business Intelligence Roadmap to define a process for implementation data and analytics solution using Agile and SDLC methodologies.
• Review Statement of Work for potential task orders and proposal for implementation of solution.
• Design/develop Phase 1 dashboard for analysis of enterprise centric data artifacts by creating an Operational Data Store (ODS)/Logical/Physical models utilizing MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and various other BI tools for data visualization (MicroStrategy, Qlik Sense/View, Tableau, Business Objects)
• Define conceptual, logical, and physical architectures for analytics solution.
• Implement procedures for Master Data Management, Data Quality, and Data Governance
• Interface with customer and development teams to mitigate risk, ensure delivery of solutions are completed on time and within budget, and maintain current status of assigned tasks GeoNorth (Army Marketing Research Group) (VA) Data warehouse Architect // Technical Business Intelligence Manager
• Manage Business Intelligence (Data Warehousing) initiative.
• Determine Return on Investment for Marketing Activity initiatives.
• Migration of Legacy IT applications.
• Design and implement data and analytics entry portal (dashboard) by performing requirements gathering and system analysis, performing data analysis, create data models (conceptual/logical/physical), develop ETL data mapping, design star schema/snowflake/galaxy data architecture, discover data anomalies, and recommend/implement data quality transformations. Lead data architect
• Work with business analyst and stakeholders to design a phased approach for the implementation of a Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence solution that fosters a platform for data and analytics.
• Design and implement Master Data Management via Hub and Spoke methodology utilizing Informatica MDM tool
• Development environment consist of MS SQL Server and utilizes SSIS, SSRS, and Power BI, and SQL Programming for dashboard implementation
• Design and implement management reporting utilizing MicroStrategy/OBIEE and front-end tool with Informatica Power Center as Data Integration tool. Include statistical analysis utilizing R for data manipulation, calculation, and graphical display (with Shiny/SAS), and initiate Big Data via Cloudera
• Data integrated with upstream extract from source systems and downstream data generated via data integration
- Data warehouse Architect // Technical Business Intelligence Manager at GeoNorth
- Lead data architect // Data warehouse Architect// Business Intelligence Technical Manager at Mythics (VA)
- Senior Architectural Specialist at CSC (VA)
- Data Warehouse Project Manager at Paragon Technologies (VA)
5 years, 8 months at this Job
Consultant, OpenArc, LLC)
- Salesforce.com, ServiceNow, Eloqua, MS-Dynamics SL, Dynamics AX, SQL Server 2014/SSIS & SSRS Responsible for leading the scoping, funding, planning and technical delivery of the BBNS - NACS Sales & Marketing Automation Salesforce Implementation, Managed the TPS-NACS ERP/CRM Consolidations and AX R8 hardware/firmware upgrade using Agile Methodology and Sprint delivery process using JIRA; Integration Manager for ServiceNow Roll-Out; managed the development, testing, and production deliverables for all phases of the ServiceNow integration & deployment. Created and managed the CER budget and project resource staffing models, acquired Board approvals for funding, and managed the tasks, dependencies, and system deliverables and network upgrades for all phases of the projects.
• Managed client expectations while controlling project scope and budget
• Identified risks & issues, and proposed solutions to CIO and Technology Director and Executive Sponsors to mitigate risks and remediate issues.
• Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
• Created data governance process and implemented KPI performance dashboards using Cognos and MS Dynamics SL and external ERPs
- CRM - Agile Project Manager at Black Box Network Services
- CRM Project Manager at LPS Financial Services
- Sr. Systems Project Manager (Classified) at Bettis Marine Propulsion Corp. (BMPC)
- CRM Data Mgmt. Lead at Jackson Hewitt
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Education - Management Systems & Technology Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Math & Physical Sciences
Worked as a Project Manager/PMO Expert for the Transformation Management Office at a global technology gaming company focused on organizational change to enhance the project management skillset across IGT. Defined new processes, tools and standards targeted at increasing productivity across the People & Technology organization. Introduced agile framework (roles, ceremonies) to IGT team members and identified agile pilot candidates. Coached and mentored managers on process, tools, and standards to enable successful project management practices. Organized and led global training programs to educate IGT managers on digital collaboration and portfolio project management. Created resource forecasting capabilities and introduced capacity planning processes. Worked on identifying gaps in the existing portfolio project management software selected by leadership.
Worked as a Project Manager/PMO Expert for the Transformation Management Office at a global technology gaming company focused on organizational change to enhance the project management skillset across IGT. Defined new processes, tools and standards targeted at increasing productivity across the People & Technology organization.
Introduced agile framework (roles, ceremonies) to IGT team members and identified agile pilot candidates.
Coached and mentored managers on process, tools, and standards to enable successful project management practices.
Organized and led global training programs to educate IGT managers on digital collaboration and portfolio project management.
Created resource forecasting capabilities and introduced capacity planning processes.
Worked on identifying gaps in the existing portfolio project management software selected by leadership.
- Project Manager, Transformation Management at IGT/GTECH
- Senior IT Project Manager at Neighborhood Health Plan of RI
- Senior Project Consultant for MILLSTONE MEDICAL at SG3 CONSULTING, LLC
- Pharmacy Data Warehouse Project Manager at RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES
3 months at this Job
Rockwell Automation) END USER EXPERIENCE PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM MASTER
• Project lead for Windows 10 Enterprise initiative to upgrade all desktops (18,000) from Windows 7. Create pilot program for early adopters to test desk top models with 'in place' upgrade process and 'bare metal rollouts to new users.
• Created help desk job aids and knowledge articles. Worked with Business Readiness and Service Transition and wrote technical instructions for Global Desktop Support. END USER EXPERIENCE PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM MASTER
• Project lead for Enterprise Print Management to upgrade all desktops (18,000) with new print software. Deployed infrastructure (server/databases) for vendor software (LRS) to manage 2000 printers globally. Decommissioned legacy print queues and print servers.
• Worked extensively with Business Readiness and the Regional Business Partners to conform deployments for their regional rollouts. Documented job aids and communications in various languages and site specific usages. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE PROJECT MANAGER
• Project lead for deployment of Hadoop Data Lake. Responsible for on-prem infrastructure and coordination with off-prem MS Cloud.
• Coordinated multiple projects in use of the Data Lake, including data integration and analytics.
• Assisted with Hadoop installation, data security levels & rules, support roles and responsibilities.
- Senior Project Manager at
- Principle Consultant at TEKsystems -IT Staffing
- Principle Consultant at TEKsystems -IT Staffing
- PROJECT MANAGER at Harley-Davidson
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems - TECHNOLOGY
- - Business Objects
• Established Thomas William Hogan Computer Consulting Firm in 2009.
• Provided part-time consulting services for various small companies, between corporate consulting engagements. I never take consulting projects for my own firm, while working on corporate contracts.
• Completed the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) training and exam successfully.
• Working on AGILE SAFe certification presently.
• Learn about AWS Cloud computing.
• Learn about JIRA.
• Learn about EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Senior Project Manager at TWH Consulting LLC
- Senior Project Manager at NBC Universal Studios
- Senior Project Manager at Toyota
- Senior Project Manager at Bank of America
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Psychology
- - Physics, Environmental Science, and Computer Programming
New York, NY 04/2016 to 09/2018
Global Platform Applications Manager / IT Delivery Manager (Consultant)
• Responsible for managing the completion of a Policy Administration System and once implemented, provided production support and sprint upgrades.
• Oversaw all aspects of the project(s): created project plans, managed timelines, resources, budget, risks and issues, and provided weekly status reports.
• Led cross-functional team efforts to resolve complex technology issues and facilitated continuous improvements with vendors in India, Russia, Dubai, Australia and the US.
• Worked closely with the VP of Application Development and VP of Underwriting and VP of Finance and built relationships with peers, business partners, and vendors.
• Led development of Business Objects Reporting and gathered requirements in addition to facilitating User Acceptance Testing.
• Focused on production support items and tracked progress in Jira using scrum techniques (daily stand-ups, product backlog, scrum planning, retrospectives and 6 week release cycle.
• Leadership role in the development of the Direct to Consumer Portal Project working with a 3rd party vendor to implement the application for customers to purchase insurance on-line.
• Managed the development of the Enterprise Data Warehouse with 3rd party vendor replacing SSIS mapping to use Informatica with both onshore and offshore resources.
• Accountable for the successful management and oversight of the Application Delivery and Management of the High Value Home Owners (HVHO) Policy Administration System and International Application Policy System (IAL) for Dubai, Australia and UK using Agile Methodology.
• Managed project budgets (over $1M), roadmap, forecasts, issues, risks, vendor invoices and timesheets for monthly reporting to senior management.
• Supported infrastructure management of several disaster recovery efforts involving database and server migrations of applications to the London Data Center and cloud migration to Azure platform via 3rd party vendors.
• Negotiated contracts with Informatica, Total Objects, Mongo DB, Media Agility for software purchase and support.
• Communicated Monthly Project Status to stakeholders, internal team members and provided presentations to Global Change Approval Board (GCAB) for leadership review, strategic planning, prioritization and approval.
• Worked closely with product owners with one on one monthly meetings and weekly status meetings for requirements gathering of system enhancements, bug fixes, and business prioritization.
• Obtained business knowledge of Liberty Mutual / Ironshore Insurance Property & Casualty Specialty Insurance Business and operational procedures.
- Global Platform Applications Manager / IT Delivery Manager (Consultant) at Precision Global Consultants / Ironshore Insurance - 28 Liberty Plaza
- Decision Analytics Manager / IT Project Manager (Consultant) at Monroe Staffing
- AVP Information Technology at Tower Group International Insurance
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MGR. / SR. PROJECT MANAGER at Travelers Insurance
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters - Technology Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Meet with Recipient to gather initial damage information and gather information on damage discusses the document requirements to support the processing of damages, and schedules meeting with the Applicant. Validate damages with the site inspection team. Review information from the Applicant to support their damage claims. Formulate projects through discussions with the Applicant logical groupings of work into projects. Ensure that all damages identified are addressed. Drive the project using Grants Manager and Grants Portal software. Conduct Exploratory Calls (EC) within 7 days of Applicant assignment and post activities within 1 day of conducting the EC. Conduct Applicant premise Recovery Scoping Meetings within 21 days of assignment of applicant. Draft Damage Inventory (DI) for each Applicant and request Site Inspection Work Orders via the Grants Manager Tool as needed. Develop 30-45 day Program Delivery Plan to include regular follow-up meetings (minimum weekly) to address target timelines and regulatory deadlines. Order Site Inspection of damaged sites not repaired to date; review Damage Description and Dimensions (DDD) within 2 days of receipt from Site Inspector; ensure Applicant reviews / approves DDD within 7 days of PDMG submission. Coordinate project development with the Consolidated Resource Center (CRC) and answer all Requests for Information (RFI). Coordinate with 406 Hazard Mitigation Specialist on all Hazard Mitigation (HM) projects. Coordinate with Environmental and Historical Preservation (EHP) on all projects as needed. Conduct the Recovery Transition Meeting (RTM). Conduct construction site inspections; validate infrastructure damage; record detailed damage descriptions, scopes of work and cost estimates; and evaluate projects for compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies. In addition, the PDMG may be assigned as a Program Delivery Task Force Leader (PDTL) based on “Sit With” interviews and assessments of skills and capabilities to best match the disaster and branch needs.
- Program Delivery Manager at FEMA - FLUOR - PA TAC
- Senior Project Manager (Consultant) at Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Senior Project Manager at LifeScan
- Project Manager at Pinch Hit
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Political Science
• Senior project (program) manager with Barclays running multi-million dollar, multi-year data warehouse projects using the AGILE methodology.
• Currently managinging on a Control project that runs 2 years with funding of $6 MM. Upgrading varous OS and purchased applications. SQL Server, ESX, Window Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Citrix (both the image and the underpinning infrastructure), AIX, Weblogic and Websphere.
• A previous project was to remove an obsolete form of obfuscation (MD5 hash) from all of the applications writing to multiple transactional databases. Another project was to move all applications for one Oracle data warehouse to another newer data warehouse. Another project was to upgrade 29 Oracle databases in 135 environments within 16 mos.
• Managed the 2018 IT Disater Recovery project for the Bank. Successfully upgraded the Marketing Group's Aprimo MRM from an older unsupported desktop version to the currently supported Aprimo MRM Cloud offering. Other projects for upgrades of Apache, Oracle, Citrix, and premeditating aggregators pressure on the infrastructure.
- Senior Project Manager at BARCLAYS
- Technical Delivery Lead (TDL) at BANK OF AMERICA
- Infrastructure Project Manager at BARCLAY BANK
- Senior Technical Manager at BANK OF AMERICA
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
• Execute STEAM-themed activities for children ages 5-14 in a party/event setting.
• Manage off-site private events. Communicate and work extensively with hosts. Explain and demonstrate activities to participants and ensure children are active, interested and safe throughout the party.
• Research and develop activities and special events that will educate, entertain, and cause engagement for children.
• Handle logistics of event equipment and materials.
• Uphold Idea Lab's integrity policy by structuring and maintaining positive order with large groups of children.
• Event Planner for company events and fundraisers.
- Event Manager at IDEA Lab Kids
- Owner/Operator at Art Partii
- Event Manager/Art Instructor at Pinot's Palette Houston
- Logistics Specialist at McKesson
5 months at this Job
- - Behavior and Social Science
- - Interactive Multimedia