Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Industry ◦ Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO Specialization ◦ IT/Computer - Network/System/ Database Admin
- Database Admin at Operation Service Associates
- Database Administrator at Teledirect Telecommerce Sdn Bhd
- Primary/Secondary Teacher(Part time) at Pendita
- Internship at JD MEDIA
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Advertising/Media
Cyber Net internet Service Provider Working as Finance Manager and Database Admin in Cyber Net ISP from 2013 to still Created Database for Cyber Net ISP
- Finance Manager & Database Admin at Nangarhar-JLD
- Computer Instructor (MOUS) at Nangarhar-JLD
- IT Manager & Computer Instructor at International Orphan Control (IOC)
- Computer instructor for MS office from 01 at
6 years at this Job
- Doctor - Medical
- Diploma in Information Technology - Information Technology
Process patient information into hospital database and determine eligibility.
- Database admin at Optimum Health IT
- Commission artist at
- Temp Staff Member at Jacksonville International Airport
- Temp Staff Member at Randstad Work Solutions
2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Biology Student
- Masters in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
• Helped in the implementation of Risk Management Framework (RMF). Coordinating with other Information Assurance stakeholders to ensure maximum security and well defined and auditable procedures for database.
• Automated tasks using window's server manager event and tasks schedule to achieve maximum performance and save man power and time.
• Performed Oracle's PSU/CPU patches and some other interim patches to ensure optimal security and performance of different database components.
• Assisted in the drafting and documentation of tasks and procedures to enable and facilitate execution and operation.
• Partake in change management to include the creation of an incidents response plan, and an audit plan to ensure data availability, integrity and maximum security.
• Performed full & incremental backup (cumulative and differential) using RMAN and implemented recovery strategies.
• Performed troubleshooting of Server 2008 and other platform issues and helped ensure business continuity and availability.
• Helped with setting up a business continuity documents to assist continuity of business processes in the event of a tragic even. This includes: well documented manuals and documents stored in backup locations that can be retrieved in case of a disaster.
• Performed both proactive and reactive tuning on database. Using tools like SQL developer, explain plan, ADDM, AWR, indexes etc.
• Supported web-based service maintenance and support using apex and other tools to help maintain website applications and ensure 24/7 availability.
• Experience deploying APEX applications on weblogic servers and managing weblogic application on Windows
• Experienced in installing Certificates on various Web Servers and Oracle WebLogic Application Server Platforms and SSL
• Knowledge of various protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP.
• Knowledge in Node Manager Configuration, remote managed server start and stop, SSL communication between admin server and node manager
• Broad knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, data encryptions, and other industry- standard techniques and practices
• Cloning database and recreating the system on a new host.
• Performed Database recovery due to corrupt control file.
• Tuned RMAN backups to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability.
• Storage management was a daily routine as daily backups and logs grew with limited space, I had to be creative on effective ways of managing space to increase performance and preserving data.
• Performance tuning using indexes, materialized views, re-writing long unnecessary queries etc to ensure efficiency.
• Customer service involved communicating key technical information to non-technical customers in a manner that provided information and benefit to them.
• Excellent technical skills and knowledge to successfully manage project work
- DATABASE ADMIN at US Airforce
- ORACLE DBA at Capital One
- ORACLE DBA/ Developer at MrFranklins.com/GTUIT
- Database Administrator at USS BATAAN, US NAVY
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BBA - Management Information Systems
SQL Database Admin
• Maintenance of SQL data (SQL Backups, Database jobs (Integrity, Corruption, Indexing, Statistics)
• SQL Server Installs
• Server Performance Monitoring Application Support Admin
• Notification and Provision of serial numbers through Systech(Guardian), Trace Link,
• Application Support (Trace Link, SysTech, Dell Boomi, Citadel)
• Configuration and Support of Trace Link system
• Configuration of processes and monitoring data exchange of Dell Boomi
- SQL Database Admin\ Application Admin at Sharp Pharmaceuticals
- Performance Tech Specialist at NextGen HealthCare
- Operational Specialist I at De Lage Landen Financial Services (Global)
- at Helpdesk Support I
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Associates of Science Degree - IS&T
• Configuration and maintenance of several SQL server version on test, development and production environments.
• Applied Service Packs (SP) and hot fixes on SQL Server 2014 and 2016 Instances.
• Managed Database Log File Size and Virtual Log Files (VLFs).
• Configured server memory for maximum performance and effective utilization.
• Configured Temp DB to increase the performance of SQL Server.
• Created SQL logins for windows authentication and SQL authentication.
• Performed day to day activities such as check OS event logs and SQL Server logs, failed SQL Server Agent Jobs, disk space, blocking issues and scheduled job running successfully.
• Experience in troubleshooting Client connections, viewing error logs and application logs.
• Used Policy Based Management to setup companywide rules and conventions.
• Monitoring SQL server performance using various native tools to find performance and deadlocks; Monitored and modified performance using execution plans and Index tuning; Involved in Designing and Partitioning of tables in databases, along with Developers, as part of performance tuning.
• Configured data replication methods and troubleshot as problems arise.
• Configured data management warehouse through SQL server's Data Collection utility to gather information about disk usage, query statistics, and server activity.
• Setting up disaster recovery solutions using Always-On in windows clustering environments for High Availability.
• Implemented side-by-side migration and in-place upgrades of MS SQL Server.
• Performed Database Upgrades from 2008R2 to 2012 and 2012 to 2014.
• Performed data extraction, transformation and loading from various data sources to SQL Server using SSIS, Import/Export, Bulk insert and BCP utilities.
• Implemented and managed performance tuning tasks in optimizing long run queries. Also, evaluated CPU, Disk I/O and Memory related bottlenecks, blocking and deadlocks with Senior DBAs.
• Extensively worked on DBCC commands and Dynamic Management Objects.
• Configuring, deploying projects to SSIS and SSRS servers and provide reports using reporting server.
• Writing stored procedures, triggers and functions
• Optimized projects by performing in-depth technical research (RCA) and applying knowledge to current plans.
• Troubleshooted and resolved web application issues escalated from customer support and other departments with a 100% success rate.
• Ensured the immediate resolution of issues so that all project deliverables were met key milestones as defined by stakeholders.
• Developed and managed project plans while providing status updates to management.
• Assisted in the monitoring and reporting on website traffic and performance.
• Used pipe and filter model to find bottlenecks and enable measurement of system resource usage and process behavior.
• Promoted the company in maintaining a work environment focused on quality, communication, collaboration, integration, and teamwork.
• Explored new technologies and tools that the quality assurance team could use for testing purposes.
• Oversaw the development, testing, and rollout of a complete suite of Web-based software solutions.
• Managed onsite testing for customers as required by the project's specifications.
• Collaborated with stakeholders to address technical issues and develop effective resolutions.
• Created, edited, and updated project manuals and technical documentation used by the entire QA team. ENVIRONMENT Several MS SQL Server Versions, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, ETL, Visual studio, SQL Compare, Ignite, Data Masking, RAID, VPNs, VMware instances, Redgate SQL Monitor, Litespeed, Ola scripts
- Database Admin at Key Bank
- Database Admin at ING Bank
- Junior Database Admin at Wollo University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Databases
Work on a team to manage 2000 databases which included monitoring database performance, handle performance tuning, conduct regular system backups, perform restores and implement recovery procedures. Upgrade databases to a High Availability environment.
- DATABASE ADMIN I at CITY OF TULSA
- DATABASE ADMIN - ETL at CITY OF TULSA
- SYSTEMS TECH II at CITY OF TULSA
- SERVICE DESK ANALYST at SIWEL CONSULTING
6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Management and Information Systems and an option
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - Management Information Systems
• Install and configure database 11g and 12c, RAC, ASM, Data guard, Grid Infrastructure.
• Responsible for configuration, monitoring, performance tuning of software-engineered applications, backup & recovery of the databases.
• Install and configure OEM and monitor database performance with OEM.
• Create database object.
• Database administrator (DBA) with extensive experience designing, coding, migration and testing.
• Backup and Recovery, Database Migration, DR setup, and troubleshooting of issues in various Oracle Products.
• Managing table spaces, data files, redo logs, tables and its segments.
• Designed and engineered the upgrade, re-architecture and migration of databases/applications.
• Tune database to ensure acceptable level of performance and availability.
• Oracle RAC (Real Application Cluster) setup and tuning.
• Backups and recovery using shell scripting and RMAN.
• OEM Oracle Enterprise Manager Installation and configuration.
• Creation of databases, table spaces & tables.
• Oracle database installation, partitioning, patching, and cloning.
• Install, configure Golden Gate replication and add table to replication.
• Microsoft Windows Server Administration.
• Microsoft SQL 2005, 2008R2, 2012 and 2014 Database Administration.
• UNIX OS, SQL, Solaris.
- Database Admin / Data Analysis at Cox Communications
- Oracle DBA at LCG
- Tivoli Monitoring (ITCAM)/ Data Analyst at IBM
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Information System - US Government Military Role Plays Training Programs
Austin, TX Jul 2017- Current Provided optimal customer support to multiple Sales Managers to ensure customer satisfaction and continuing revenue. Accomplished all day-to-day customer service responsibilities including processing purchase orders and sample requests, checking inventory levels, generating RFQs and Quotes, and processing and preparing daily shipments while keeping customers informed on any open items or issues. Resolved customer issues and concerns. Compiled weekly forecasts for Sales Team. Special Projects: Access Database manager for the Opportunity Tracking System, streamlined monthly Opportunity Tracking report for Sales Team.
- CSR / Access Database Admin at IPEX Connectors
- Accounting Assistant at TEAM International
- Lead Administrative Associate at Raytheon Company
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- M.S. Business - Analytics
- B.B.A. - Business Analytics
• Audit all newly signed broadcasting contracts.
• Balance and Reconcile cash account to GL ledger monthly.
• Run and maintain month-end financial reports for Tower Distribution.
• Assistant to Director of Financial Planning.
• Answer calls and assist customers with troubleshooting their receivers for WGN America.
• Maintain and update Medea database.
• Coordinate and create letters for various products or systems being offered by WGN America.
- Asst. Database Admin at Robert Half Financial
- Financial Aid Counselor (seasonal) at Ladder Up
- Business Manager at JGJ Management, LLC
- Customer Service Rep at U.S. Cellular
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration