• As Database Analyst, I used TSQL with SQL Server 2012 to retrieve data from our various systems. I wrote queries for ad hoc requests for data and stored procedures for ongoing reporting needs. Our development cycle used Microsoft products (creation with Visual Studio, hosting with SSRS, and version control with TFS).
• To keep our various business systems consistent, I helped with IBM’s ETL product CastIron. When syncing issues arose, I helped troubleshoot and fix out of sync data. This past summer I helped choose Microstrategy as a BI/data visualization solution comparing Tableau, and PowerBI as well.
- Database Analyst at Farm Credit Mid-America
- Web Systems Engineer at Farm Credit Mid-America
- SharePoint Support Analyst at Emergint Technologies Inc
- SharePoint Administrator at Assumption High School
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S - Mathematics
- Master's - Data Analytics
Database Analyst - CFTC Contractor (promoted December 2016)
• Government contractor in support of the U.S Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Dept. of Enforcement and formally The U.S Dept. of Justice (Civil division)
• Responsible for supporting the e-discovery needs of attorneys and support staff and implementing the department’s best practices related to e-discovery and data workflow.
• Working with Office of Data & Technology staff in the resolution of problems and implementing suggestions.
• Developing, evaluating and modifying methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use with COTS products and litigation support applications.
• Providing technical assistance to attorneys in the production of electronically stored information, along with preparing electronic discovery requests.
• Providing load file manipulation (using regular expressions, editing paths, fixing delimiter issues), loading, and conversion services (Processing in LAW, and Relativity). Loading Audio files in Nexidia sessions.
• Extensive quality control checks on loaded data and outgoing productions.
• Used SQL management studio to run simple queries when trying to find and resolve relativity issues on the back end.
• Creating new Relativity matters, new workspaces, adding new and existing users with permissions to new and existing workspaces. Creating new fields, running scripts, running searches and running outgoing productions. Monitoring Relativity error alerts, logging into remote servers to restart inactive workers or agents.
• Preforming Relativity Smoke testing of all services in a test environment on weekends after monthly security patches are deployed – ensuring all services are working as normal.
• Accessing and supporting Virtual terminals via remote desktop connections. Migrated large volumes of data to and from network directories and databases. Using and modifying Robocopy and Perl scripts.
• Converting legacy databases to relational databases (Concordance to Relativity) and updating CaseMap links.
• Archiving and restoring Relativity workspaces using the ARM tool.
• Reporting progress to Government staff, case managers, and lead project managers. Consulting with staff on task objectives, identifying problems and suggesting improvements.
• Monitored the elaw ticketing inbox for all incoming request and assign tickets to team. QC tickets processed by the team.
- Database Analyst at CACI Inc - Commercial
- Senior Electronic File Specialist at CACI Inc - Commercial
- Help Desk Supervisor / Senior User Trainer at Labat Anderson Inc. / USIS
- EDD Analyst II at Access Litigation Support Services Inc
4 years at this Job
- A.A.S. - Computer Science Technology
➢ Support leading Masonite door manufacturers with implementation and/or ongoing maintenance of Microsoft Windows based ERP software. Microsoft Office 365 data manipulation processed for LBM companies throughout the Nation.
➢ Organize information to store and filter item records, descriptions, sell/cost pricing, production data, labor, and attributes seamlessly throughout rapid order-entry. Oversee lifecycle of numerous order-entry, bill of material, pricing matrix, cataloging and prefinishing projects.
➢ Orchestrate PartnerView E-commerce functions for world-wide specification display and 24-7 purchases. Exclude further requirement for additional in-house CSRs and redundant data entry.
➢ Develop substantial documents to empower import processes while creating minimal effort for future modifications; link data cells and apply efficient use of formulas.
➢ Possess 15 years of industry knowledge and proven success utilizing software via millwork and building material manufacturers. Over 10 years writing CAFE & BOM structures as record-breaking E-commerce Manager.
➢ Product knowledge includes Masonite, Lemieux, Woodgrain, Fypon, Dixie, Crown, Coffman, LJ Smith+. Dedicated home office with HP laptop access.
- Database Analyst at Independent (1099)
- E-commerce Manager / Management Information Systems (MIS) at Bridgewater Wholesalers, Inc
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
San Diego, CA 12/14 - Present CSA's mission is to provide highly skilled resources in the areas of supply chain management, business case and financial analysis, integrated logistics support, dynamic modeling, and reliability, maintainability and availability (RM&A) technical engineering support for the Department of Defense, Federal Government and commercial sector.
• Active Secret Clearance
• Worked with CSA's contracts management team to analyze client data for discrepancies as it pertains to closing out open contracts.
• Utilized SQL on a daily basis to manipulate and create queries to conduct quick analysis of large data sets
• Drew conclusions and make suggestions on their findings to their teammates at various levels of leadership.
- Database Analyst at Client Solution Architects (CSA) LLC
- Program Cost Schedule and Control Analyst 2 at Northrop Grumman
- Project Control Analyst at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
- Loaned Equipment Program Supervisor at SC Fuels
4 years, 1 month at this Job
• Working as data analyst responsible for data migration/integration, and creation and documentation of data validation roles.
• Responsible for transferring and normalizing data to the standard central database using SQL/PL with Oracle SQL Developer and APEX.
- Database Analyst at Rolls-Royce Energy Systems/Siemens Energy
- Database Administrator at NATIONAL OIL CORPORATION LIBYA
- Software Developer at THE GREAT MAN-MADE RIVER
5 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING - Software Analysis and Object-Oriented Design
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE - Databases
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Radiology (December 2016- Present) Database Analyst/ Data Scientist Radiology Department * A member of the Division of Radiology Innovation and Value Enhancement team * Execute various data studies for the Radiology department * Utilize primary and secondary data sources for data analytics * Build natural language processing applications using the Python programing language * Work with the Department of Radiology faculty and staff to determine data needs for research support * Interpret and analyze data for various projects and studies * Develop and maintain research project related data sets and repositories * Define, develop and strengthen business processes within the Radiology department
- Database Analyst/Data Scientist at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Radiology
- IT Business Support Analyst at Kenco Logistics Services
- Business Systems Analyst at Computer Aid Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Graduate Certificate of Business Process Innovation - business
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Management - Computer Information Management
Provided support for the Operations department specifically in the Data Enhancement division for Mid-tier, Top-tier, and
Expansion markets. Processed large amounts of survey data to ensure that the survey data delivered to clients
maintained structural integrity and accuracy. Worked with Microsoft Visual FoxPro, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft SQL
Server in production environments to deliver marketable data to clients. Most of the daily tasks and provided support
ran in the Microsoft Visual FoxPro 9.0 environment.
• Worked with large Visual FoxPro tables and MS SQL Server tables to produce raw data files and data mappings that would later be translated into trendable data.
• Improved the overall process for Mid-tier, Top-tier, and Expansion markets by developing programs, stored procedures, and queries in Visual Fox Pro to automate more manual and otherwise tedious tasks for the team; as well as other divisions in the Operations department.
• Self-taught Visual FoxPro in order to meet the skillset required for fulfilling the position as a Sr. Database Analyst.
• Achieved the highest year-end performance evaluation rating possible within first year of working for the company.
• Responsible for training new hires in the Data Enhancement division, ensuring the understanding of database structures and its coinciding relations.
• Lead the initiative on converting legacy and expansion markets from FoxPro over to the Qualtrics platform, while working in an agile environment.
- Sr. Database Analyst at Nielsen
- Solutions Developer - Systems Integration (Federal) - Test Lead at Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Information Technology (IT) Temp at Espírito Santo Bank
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Science
As lead database analyst I was the lead DBA supporting Triumph and secondary lead for Membership Rewards. My responsibilities include direction of database design for new SQP projects, performance recommendations from an SQL and database design perspective, reengineering advice, and technical leadership to my core team. I have also provided support to our CDM (production DB2 support) and IBM GS performance support areas in times of need when they have required more in depth DB2 knowledge to overcome some of the production issues. I am currently working on many initiatives with Triumph to ensure that their system will be optimized to meet the demand of our cardmember base growth. Lastly, I have been involved with the performance objectives of the Membership Rewards Pinnacle testing on Gaithersburg to ensure that the system's rollout is successful.
- LEAD DATABASE ANALYST at American Express
- DB2 ADVISORY SOFTWARE ENGINEER at IBM
- LEAD DATABASE ANALYST at American Express Phoenix Az
- CONSULTANT at Alliance Consulting Group
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- MASTER'S OF SCIENCE - MIS
- BACHELOR'S OF ARTS - MUSIC EDUCATION
DBA5 for EDA (Enterprise Data Analytics) Group
• Consumer Access Provision Point (CNAPP) Project - Enterprise Data Lake - Database Analyst ◦ Mapping, testing, and validation of all data sources brought in to the data lake for Home Lending, eONE, and MSP BlackKnight
• Data Quality Group - Data Quality Analyst ◦ Joined group at inception of Ab Initio DQE at WFHL (Wells Fargo Home Lending) and created standards for the data quality processes as we learned by trial and error with this new capability ◦ Created formal processes for capturing Key Data Elements, business rules, implementing business rules in Ab Initio DQE, and data profiling ◦ Worked with data governance to create KDE & business rule requirements template and created onboarding & training materials for the group ◦ Worked with data governance to establish a set of standard data quality rules, business rules, technical rules, and allowable rules ◦ Worked with data governance and infrastructure team to come up with a solution of masking PII / HMDA / confidential data in data profiles ◦ Assisted in data modeling for custom reports of DQE metrics for business ◦ Worked with numerous business lines in capturing KDEs, business rules, and quality thresholds, implementing these rules in Ab Initio DQE on the KDEs, testing, and giving the business a view into a report on the quality of their data
• HLV Collateral Central Project - Database Analyst ◦ Worked with NUPRM (National Underwriting and Production Risk Management) to have a view into the process of a loan from application to first mortgage payment ◦ Investigated various source systems for KDEs and key event dates to be used for the most accurate and reliable source of data in determining when key events happen during the mortgage process and customer sentiment during this process to improve the customer experience and make it more efficient ◦ Interviewed LOB (Line-of-Business) users to map their GUI screens to the events in the loan process to determine how and when the information is entered into database systems ◦ Searched GUI source system manuals to understand mappings from screens to copybooks and interpret codes to identify key events ◦ Mapped all candidate source systems for KDEs to target EDW and determined data quality by profiling and consulting with data stewards in order to select best version of truth ◦ Used SAP PowerDesigner to model SOR data in MIDE (mortgage integrated development environment) in order to find links between tables and create queries for ETL into the EDW for KDEs at the right grain and data subset, etc.
• Data Steward for AIMS data warehouse ◦ Mapping-related searches - supported all business lines in the Home Lending group in need of any mapping-related information & questions regarding data & metadata within AIMS ◦ Downstream system queries - supported WFHL business with any issues or concerns regarding data coming from AIMS, such as inconsistencies between AIMS data and other SORs, transforms, timing of data, history of data, granularity, CDC logic, format of transmission, etc. ◦ Helped LOBs select best data elements to use for reporting, handled load delay issues, access requests, loan key assignment process issues, etc. ◦ BlackKnight MSP Client Consolidation project - Impact Analyst for AIMS to determine downstream outcome of consolidating all MSP client loans into a single servicing platform ◦ AIMS M2R (Migration-to-Retirement) project - Oversaw the decommissioning of AIMS data warehouse. Redirected upstream data flows to move direct to downstream, migrated servicing side to newer integrated and denormalized warehouse. Created mappings, assisted in modeling, and directed business users to new source for reporting. Created guides for production support in order to take over remaining tasks as I transitioned out of data steward role
• HMDA Reportable Data Reconciliation Project ◦ Worked with Recor RDR team to reconcile their data points used for different reports to the fed using Key Data Elements to detect and prevent information loss by comparing similar data sets to ensure contextual equivalence
- Database Analyst at Wells Fargo Bank
- Business & Data Analyst at M&T Bank
- ETL Developer for Analytical DataMart at Scott's MiracleGro
- Business Analytics Consultant at Information Control Corporation
4 years at this Job
- M.S. in Information Technology - Information Technology
- B.S. in Communications - Communications
Reported to senior analyst and responsible for the compilation and entry of data for applicable databases and support of other MCOL analytical and operational activities.
- DATABASE ANALYST at MCOL
- VETERINARY ASSISTANT at VIP Petcare Services
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at Starbucks Coffee
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION - English Creative Writing
- ASSOCIATE OF EDUCATION - English and Liberal Studies