• Database Analyst for AFNWC (Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center)
• Designing, Developing Access Databases for AFNWC Material Management
• Utilizing Visual Basic and Access for ETL processing, and Access for Queries, Forms, and Report creation.
• Finished Data Scientist Certificate Program
- Database Analyst at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Software Engineer at Metis Technology Solutions
- Database Analyst at American Systems
- Sr. Software Engineer at The Design Knowledge Company
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Science
- MS - Aeronautics & Astronautics Engineering
- BS - Aeronautical Engineering
Database Analyst responsible for guiding application teams across the Enterprise on their project and technology needs and providing solution sizing in a shared hosting environment. Assigned to projects based on demonstrated skills in business analysis, customer relationship management, and technical knowledge.
• Facilitate project review meetings with developers, database administrators, application representatives and managers to evaluate technical needs. Produce high quality solution assessments and design documents. Able to handle challenging situations and negotiate with all parties to find a solution.
• Identify process bottlenecks, consult with subject matter experts, implement process improvements, and publish Standard Operating Procedures, improving process flow, design accuracy and communication to project team.
• Accelerated requirements analysis, identified infrastructure needs, and implemented database infrastructure quickly for the One Right Answer implementation, saving $2M per month.
• Exceeded customer expectations for the Consent Order project by rapidly achieving consensus, moving mountains (project manager's term) allowing testing to begin earlier than expected, and building the infrastructure ahead of schedule.
• Sharpened skills, reduced onboarding time and expanded knowledge by volunteering for additional tasks and responsibilities. Recognized for standardizing procedures, improving information accuracy, and expanding team knowledge.
- Database Analyst at WELLS FARGO
- Infrastructure Engineer II (MS SQL Server Database Administrator) at LOWE'S COMPANIES, INC
- Project Manager at OGDEN CONSTRUCTION
- Database Engineer (Database Administrator), Enterprise Data Management at Wachovia
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Information Systems
AMERIHEALTH ADMINISTRATORS/INDEPENDENCE (Formerly Independence Blue Cross), Philadelphia, PA.Is a third party administrators (TPA) that provides comprehensive health benefits management service to organizations who choose to self-fund their health benefits plan. We are a company of 500 employees and 650,000 members nationwide. Some other services offered are health management, clinical services, and plan management.
Database Analyst 2009 – Present
Responsible for monitoring day to day activity of Sybase 8 and Microsoft SQL 2008 R databases on VM Servers and completing preventive maintenance
• Analyze Symantec Backup Exec for Windows Servers for daily and weekly backups of databases and servers; for backup error, and coordinated with network server team and database administrators for backup issues
• Opened helpdesk tickets, notify in - house business units if needed, resolved issues, restored files and folders, performed test restores and backups
• Archived all database logs, history files, and database dumps of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 performance data in excel spreadsheets; setup backups as needed
• Monitored operation and repair of HP Tape Libraries; responsible for daily and weekly tapes replacement and shipment of critical data tapes offsite from two: HP Tape Libraries, MSL502 & MSL6030
• Analyze EPIC/Tape and Disk, IDMS/ Database Management and VSAM/Files Management, mainframe Byrequest pdf console backup logs, verify return codes for errors, coordinated with mainframe database administrator and mainframe operators for issues and resolution; record backup run times in excel
• Ensured Database Administration Department compliance with SSAE 16 and HIPPA regulations
• Processed or coordinated the collection and assembly of the department’s controls request from Privacy and Security Department for annual (SOC) 1 Price Waterhouse Coopers audits
- Database Analyst at AMERIHEALTH ADMINISTRATORS/INDEPENDENCE
- Consultant - Technical Support Specialist at Gregory A. Cooper
- Loan Broker at WES-STATE MORTGAGE INC
- Integrated Systems and Networks Analyst at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Free Library
- BA - Public Administration
- AA - Business Management
• Worked as a Senior Database analyst to implement various projects related to development of measurement systems in customer care supporting over 1300 customer care agents across 4 locations
• Involved in implementation of 2 new measurement systems called myPerformance 2.0 and Operations scorecard that measure each agents Productivity using the Average Handle time, Adherence to schedule and Conformance in call center environment
• Implemented the customer satisfaction metric using the CSAT Surveys and client surveys and used commitment as a pass/fail qualifier
• Implemented critical errors for Customer satisfaction metric for Card back office associates
• Worked on developing rollup scorecards for Supervisors and Managers to come up with an overall productivity by each team
• Developed the Performance Enhancement lead scorecards to determine a bonus and overall KPI for all the Team leads in customer care
• Customized the report development and implemented a second page report for all the reports in customer care to clarify the assumptions behind each report for ease of understanding
• Involved in developing new reports according to the user requests within customer solutions and supporting external clients for the data needs
• Used SFTP and FTP systems to import data from external systems in excel and flat file formats to incorporate into customer solutions
• Worked in troubleshooting any database performance issues related to space on the database and performance of reports or stored procedures
• Improved the performance of various reports by implementing indexes, changing the in-line queries to stored procedures and functions
• Perform daily tasks such as producing reports and coordinating with the business users to accommodate change requests.
• Handle facets tickets and Requiem tickets based on their priority and business needs
• Develop ETL procedures to create packages using Microsoft BI and developed a standards document to follow for uniformity of all the ETL's developed
• Lead teams in implementing agile methodology and trained the team on scrum methodologies
• Involved in converting legacy reports in Actuate to SSRS reports and re-wrote the queries to gather data from new People soft Oracle database
• Met maintenance tickets deadline more than 95% of the time by acting quickly on customer solutions related tickets
• Involved in suggesting and implementing new Usage programs to increase the revenue of the company by significant percentage in E-Payments division
• Implemented a project to save significant amount of expenses for the organization in Paper payments division
• Worked on many incident related projects where there were Information breaches and hacks involving losing Customer Credit and Personal information
• Implemented conversion projects to convert legacy access applications to SSRS subscriptions to get the data to the users in a timely way to save time for Customer Solutions
• Involved in migration of SQL Server 2008R2 to SQL Server 2012
• Involved in recruiting off shore resources to effectively work with US team on several project implementations
• Travelled to other sites during outsourcing of E-pay back office business to India and trained them on incentive programs and overall business
• Trained off shore team to bring them upto speed on business environment, assigned and followed up on day to day tasks in regular standup calls
- Sr Database Analyst at Fiserv Inc
- Reports Developer at Incubi LLC
- SSRS/Crystal Reports Developer at The Ohio State University
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Technology - Technology
• Data Analyst developing an artificial intelligence (AI) repeatable tasks using Robotic process automation (RPA) Automation Anywhere which include queries, calculations and maintenance of records and transactions.
• Responsible for importing and mapping data from different resources (MS Access, Excel, Oracle DB) using SQL Queries
- Database Analyst at Fex Ex Ground
- Database Analyst at Rolls-Royce Energy Systems/Siemens Energy
- Database Administrator at NATIONAL OIL CORPORATION LIBYA
- Software Developer at THE GREAT MAN-MADE RIVER
5 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING - Software Analysis and Object-Oriented Design
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE - Databases
Maintained the database based on Microsoft SQL
• Admin the database data, delete, add, and update the data.
• Identified issues and applied solutions.
- Database Analyst at ELITE CPA GROUP LLC
- Database Admin and Technical Support (Intern) at GHAFARI ASSCOCIATES LLC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of science in Computer Science Network Software Development - Computer Science Network Software Development
MFC NetForm, Michigan, USA
• Created an innovative database design for Material Disposition Department in Microsoft Access
• Generated reports, queries, metrics for Scrap design
- Database Analyst at Material Disposition Department in Microsoft Access
- Co-Founder & Business Analyst at Start-Up
- IT Support Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Business Analytics - mining
- Master of Business Administration - Used Business Research Methods
• Managed Microsoft Access database for over 25 major U.S. Army equipment programs
• Maintained and updated database for over 4000 major equipment items while conducting pilot testing for upcoming big data system
• Taught database use to two separate classes with audience of over 50 new supply chain analysts
- Database Analyst at Quantum Research International
- MAJOR at UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE
- Auditor at Quantum Research International, Inc
- Readiness Analyst at Quantum Research International, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Supply Chain Management
- BS - Political Science
As an Oracle DBA on Production Support I was part of a Global Oracle DBA Team having over 40 DBA's all around the world, which provide 24*7 Support. I was Responsible for maintaining Databases ranging from 500 GB to 20 TB which are accessed all around world 24*7. Responsibilities:
• Design, Implement and support multiple scalable, highly available, zero downtime, multi-site load balancing Oracle
• based 50+ TB Oracle Database systems using Oracle 10g/11g/12c including RAC and ASM, Golden gate.
• Installed Oracle 12c GRID software and created upgraded Oracle GRID software and databases from 11g to 12c.
• Configured ASM and handled issues and suggested feasible workarounds for ASM Metadata corruption.
• Sized multiple Oracle databases depending on the application requirement with the overhead storage required for the oracle.
• Designed, Configured and maintained backup and recovery policies including RMAN backups and scheduling RMAN full and incremental backups using Autosys.
• Migrated Oracle databases from red hat Linux to Oracle EXADATA using RMAN cloning.
• Used oracle 11g/12c AWR and ADDM to monitor database activities and performance tuning.
• Performed Range partitioning as cause to improve the performance of the database.
• proactive performance monitoring and capacity planning for further database and server growth.
• Migration and upgradation databases to 11g to 12c.
• Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of Oracle 11g/12c RAC on two node and four node configurations
• Supported SSL enabled database.
• Migrated multi-terabyte databases to Exadata machine using data pump utility.
• By using EXADATA provided support to a combination of database system such as OLTP and OLAP.
• Planning Backup/Restoration Strategy, Scheduling Backups, Schema backups, taking Logical Backups (with Export/Import Data Pump utilities).
• Administrating databases across development, QA, UAT and PROD environments via use of command line and Oracle tools Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud 12c.
• Worked on SQL Tuning and how to use the available tools outside of Oracle Enterprise Manager
• Installed and Administered Oracle 11g RAC software with ASM
• Implemented Managed Physical Standby and even Configured Automatic Storage Management (ASM).
• Implemented physical standby database for maximum availability using Oracle Data Guard 11g with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 12c cloud control.
• Experience in Identifying performance bottlenecks on high volume transaction systems. Analyze SQL statements, reorganize database objects and design indexes to improve response of queries.
• Refresh database using import/export from production to UAT to oracle tables. Used ETL to extract data from database and transform the data to different databases.
• Implemented partitioning on large tables, expertise in using composite partitioning, local indexes and global indexes.
• Administered Oracle ASM disk groups (mirroring, compatibility) with Oracle ASM Configuration Assistant(ASMCA).
• Managing Users, Roles, privileges, profiles, schemas, SQL Monitoring, SQL Advisor, SQL tuning and Metrics, using Grid Control of Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 12C.
• Database monitoring and maintenance activities which include checking alert logs, space management, undo management, gathering database statistics, database locking issues, scheduling of jobs, creation of users, schemas, table spaces and other database objects.
• Implemented database monitoring and tuning, application, and queries using ADDM, ASH, AWR, ExplainPlan and OEM.
• Worked with UNIX shell scripts, materialized views, Capacity planning.
• Creating and Managing Primary Objects like Custom tables, Procedures, Packages, Triggers, Alerts & Functions.
• Views, Indexes, user accounts, roles, grants and performing day-to- day operations
• Providing database support for development and deployment of database scripts in Development, Test, Pre-Production and Production environments.
• Database monitoring and maintenance activities which include checking alert logs, space management, undo management, gathering database statistics, database locking issues, scheduling of jobs, creation of users, schemas, table spaces and other database objects. Involved in 24x7 support for 8TB, 4 Node production RAC database with on-call pager. Environment: Oracle 12c, 11gR2, 10g, RAC, ASM, Exadata, Golden Gate, Dataguard, Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control(OEM), RDBMS, Explain plan, Statspack, Sun Solaris, Redhat Linux, Windows, SQL*LOADER, PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL Tuning Advisor, SQL Performance Analyzer, SQL server 2008, Shell Scripting.
- Database Analyst at Wells Fargo
- Database Analyst at Michigan State University
- Database Analyst at Wells Fargo
- Sr. Oracle DBA at TB Oracle Database
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Technology
Redesign data process and optimize SQL queries (MS SQL Server & Access, SAP Business Object) to achieve 25% runtime reduction ◦ Develop and design database user interface and financial reports for business coordinators and thus slash error rate by 80%
- Database Analyst at Texas A&M
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Management Science - Information Management