Management of databases for the various operations of the Dec 2016 - Actualidad University. Review and update of business software CRM and Integra records. Support in administrative tasks. BS GRUPO SAC Database Assistant Jul 2015 - Dec 2016 Management of databases for the various operations of the company. Preparation of reports and indicators using advanced office. Review and update of business software CRM and Integra records.
- Database Assistant at CATOLICA SAN PABLO
- Logistics Assistant at DON GOYO SAC
- Delivery and coordination of shipments of protective equipment to our staff at LOS ANDES SAC
- Billing assistant at VENUS PERUANA SAC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - English
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio economic situation in Yemen since 2012. - Assist in data Collection related to Nutrition activities in the field (Health units and health office). - Assist the Information Management Officer to prepare weekly and monthly reports and nutrition database after he/she collect it from the field, and ensure that all information entered is correct and valid. - Assist the Information Management Officer to report regularly nutrition data for governorate coordinator and project manager. - Assist the Information management Officer to analyze data and prepare the indicators of the project. - Develop any required data for the program activities and program staff as relevant. - Participate in the conducted field visits to the targeted HFs to follow up the reporting mechanism with the health worker. - Assist the office staff in preparation of documents, presentations, Spreadsheets, etc. - Any other duties as assigned. - Strong representational and communication skills - Adaptability and flexibility. - Ability to work under pressure and during holidays if required.
- Database Assistant at FMF
- Senior Engineer at Y-Telecom HQ Sana'a Yemen
- at Y-Telecom HQ Sana'a Yemen
- at PC STATION Office
4 months at this Job
- Master Degree in Communication Engineering - Communication Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Communication Engineering - Communication Engineering
• Processed and acknowledged gifts made online through Salesforce and EveryApp.
• Updated donor records for new and/or updated contact information.
• Exported mailing lists and ran queries as needed
• Assists two of the organization's annual fundraising event, Tampa and St. Pete Gala.
• Entered cash, check, credit and in-kind donations from constituents into the donor database.
• Performed other duties as assigned.
- Database Assistant at Bell Creek Academy Middle and High School
- Teacher at Bell Creek Academy Middle and High School
- Lead fellow crewmembers during shifts, opening, and closing shifts at Showland Cinemas
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Social Studies Education
Tests threatened Gulf sturgeon relational database in support of upcoming stock assessment efforts using Microsoft Access and R software; works with database to check data import files; develops training modules for using database and data entry; assists with data entry, QA/QC, and data summaries for ongoing data collection efforts from field projects; collects data in the field
- Database Assistant at Florida Rivers Lab
- Student Research Assistant at Hostetler Lab
- Fellow, Directorate Resource Assistant Fellowship Program at U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Panama City Ecological Services Field Office
- Research Assistant, Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program at North Carolina Fish and Wildlife Research Unit, University of North Carolina
3 months at this Job
- BS - Wildlife Ecology and Conservation
- High school
• Assisted with establishing and/or maintaining record-keeping systems and reference manuals/materials
• Worked with users to determine and develop specifications for data driven applications
• Collected and/or compiled necessary data/information from a variety of sources (e.g., reports, files, databases, individuals) in an accurate, thorough, and timely manner
• Conducted complex and/or comprehensive clerical research using a variety of resources to complete, prepare, assemble, process and/or generate reports and other documentation, or to respond to inquiries, questions or requests
• Informed customers and management regularly of developments which will affect projects
• Participated in implementation of project work plan and schedules for the development and support of systems
• Clearly and accurately communicated and conveyed directives, assignments, instructions, messages and information from management or supervisory staff as directed
- Database Assistant at Columbia University
- Administrative Assistant at The Jewish Theological Seminary - Development Department
- Creative Associate at
- liaison between the child's school and the parent at Center for Human Development & Family Services
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Forensic Psychology
• Analyzed & tracked 500+ outpatient registrations per day with MS-Excel & Cerner Millennium based tool.
• Improved patient discharge volume and wait time by 20% using plots in Ambulatory Operations dashboard.
• Abetted the team lead in assigning tasks to a team of 12 by means of VLOOKUP, Pivot tables in MS-Excel. Technology: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, Power BI, Cerner Millennium.
- Database Assistant at UI Health
- Junior Data Analyst at ANJ Web Tech
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
• Thoroughly inspected laptops, reported any damage, and re-imaged machines
• Wrote detailed tickets within Service-Now as per PCSS standards
• Worked under pressure to complete project deadlines
- DATABASE ASSISTANT at PC SUPPORT SERVICES
- VICE PRESIDENT OF EVENT PROGRAMMING at
- at SAFETY WATCHER- PSE&G
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Information Technology Management and Business Finance
at this Job
• Manages collections records and database, including accessioning/deaccessioning of new acquisitions of all works of art and ensures completion of all appropriate documentation, inspection and documentation of objects entering and leaving the museum, including incoming/outgoing loan forms, facility reports, insurance, and shipping.
• Participates in establishing data standards; develops and expands the museum's digital assets, including history, provenance, status, condition, location, and insurance of each object; establishes consistency in nomenclature and terms.
• Works with museum staff and recommends, develops and implements necessary collections management policies and procedures, for storage, galleries, study, and collection public art, and external loans.
• Monitors art storage and exhibition spaces for temperature/humidity, environmental hazards, safety, and cleanliness.
• Carry out condition reports, conduct object research, archive, data entry, digitally photograph the collection, manage collection files and records, and migrate records to EmbARK by Gallery Systems collection database system.
• Liaison with the public, donors, insurance companies and outside loans lenders
• Develop a new accession number system, appropriately remove damaging labels, properly inscribe objects.
• Assisted with preparation, packing, and shipping as needed.
• Assisted with collection inventory, cataloguing, data entry, and other registrarial operations.
• Verified data integrity and accuracy.
• Responded to customer requests via telephone and email.
• Copied, logged and scanned supporting documentation.
• Above average written and verbal Ability to interact with funders, donors, communication skills. faculty, students and colleagues.
• Contract agreement preparation processing, database management, and
• Self-motivated, resourceful, and flexible; imaging applications. creativity in analyzing and solving
• Excellent organizational and time problems.
• management skills, accuracy and Microsoft Office programs proficient attention to detail. such as strong computer skills in MS
• Strong interpersonal skills. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Knowledge of professional standards
• Demonstrate knowledge of best practices objects. in fine art collections management
- Assistant Registrar/Collections Database Assistant at Museum of Contemporary Art
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Veterinarian Medicine
· Facilitate patient information collection by communicating with medical staff · Enter patient information into several data programs (CareWare & Epic), along with excel · Expedite support inquiries for technological errors by reacting quickly and efficiently to requests · Create and maintain hospital data records to ensure seamless data sharing and patient safety · Attend meetings to discuss new strategies and communicate with team members monthly · Provide patience, attentiveness, and knowledge with phone support
- Database Assistant at UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Assistant Driver at United Parcel Services
- Marketing Intern at Worcester Academy
- Maintenance Staff Manager at Saint Stephen School
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing - Business Marketing