Remote Coder (June 2016- April 2018) 2. COC (CPC-H) certified Outpatient Coder with more than 1 year of experience coding for Gastroentrology and E/M for outpatient coding. 3. Worked as E&M & HCC based remote coder. 4. Depth knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology. 2. Database Coordinator
- Database Coordinator at Xpert Healthcare Group
- Office Billing Manager at U.S Creations
- at Milton Ruben Toyota Dealership
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
• Coordinate with local agencies in the management of a statewide database to ensure needs data tracking and reporting needs are being met.
• Coordinate coworkers input of data into a database and using data to ensure comprehensive grant reporting.
• Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure their needs are being met by the statewide database. Resource Engagement Coordinator
• Secured funding through foundation, state and federal grants for an agency budget of over $2 million.
• Ensured compliance for multiple, diverse funding sources.
• Determined funding needs and priorities by coordinating with program staff and directors.
• Researched and approached new funding opportunities.
- Database Coordinator/Resource Engagement Coordinator at North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- SAVAN Administrator/Grants Management Specialist/Juvenile Court Counselor at North Carolina Department of Public Safety
- Intern/Volunteer at Metropolitan Police Department
- Caseworker II at Berks County Children and Youth Services
5 years at this Job
- Master of Arts - Forensic Psychology
- Bachelor's - Psychology
I began Sports One Source as part of the Outdoor Products Group and was promoted to lead person as the team grew to 3 team members to handle increasing workloads due to company growth. Main duties were 7 day work cycles which included researching, standardizing thousands of records for inclusion in 22GB master item database. I organized and coded databases pertaining to outdoor sporting products. As the team leader, I coordinated the workload to be more efficient and valuable to our customers. I learned to be familiar with products like camping, snow sports, bicycling, firearms, and other specialized outdoor sport products. I trained new employees on proper procedures and lended my wealth of knowledge to assist other employees. Sports One Source was one of two companies nationwide reporting on item level data trends in the sporting goods, footwear, and apparel retail markets for over 20 years. Our model provided for a 1 week data update cycle while our competition could only manage monthly data updates.
- Database Coordinator at Sports One Source
- Corporal at Ibis Department of Pubic Safety
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities Gift entries, Organize and batch for data entry, create records for Members as needed. Enter daily Membership gifts, updating data, codes, and personal information to ensure database accuracy. Review and enter Council, Trustee, Corporate, Foundation, Government and Campaign gifts and pledges. Download Online Express transactions, linking them to appropriate records or creating new records as needed, creating on-line gift batches, and ensuring proper coding and appeals. Generate Membership acknowledgement letters and tax receipts daily, print Membership cards, and assemble customized fulfillment packets for renewing and upgrading members, contributors and new Members.Maintain database integrity by updating personal Member/Donor information on an ongoing basis.Create and run Raiser's Edge queries monthly to eliminate duplicate records and correct errors. Monitor inventory of Membership materials and in-house fulfillment materials. Respond courteously to calls received on the Member hotline
- Database Coordinator at Baltimore Museum of Art
- Program Assistant and Volunteer Coordinator at CurePSP - Foundation for PSP|CBD & Related Brain Diseases
- Customer Care Consultant at Vodafone
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Processed all gifts received both in-house and online
• Coordinated and sent out year-end online and hard copy mailings and well as the #GivingTuesday fundraiser
• Performed routine database maintenance such as de-duping of records, cleaning up addressee and salutation information, globally updating address information, removing old or incorrect fields from the many tables within the constituent records, and refreshing acknowledgement letter copy for outdated programs and campaigns.
- Database Coordinator at EngenderHealth
- Database Associate at American Kidney Fund
- Long Term Temporary Database Manager and Development Associate at Chadwick School
- Database Records Coordinator/Research and Lead Generation Coordinator at University of Maryland University College
3 months at this Job
- B.A. - History
Assists Donor Information Manager, that includes general reports, mailing acknowledgements, and pledge reminders. ◦ Maintains sensitive, confidential information and updates donor and donation information into Raiser's Edge donor database. ◦ Manages incoming mail and completes daily data entry of donations from general, special events, in-kind, tributes and online gifts. ◦ Imports donations from multiple platforms using ImportOmatic. ◦ Distributes corresponding acknowledgement letters for each donation within a timely manner. ◦ Collaborated with the Finance & Data Manager to create and establish a timeline of procedures and monthly reports. ◦ Manage Trustee performance for annual evaluation.
- Database Coordinator at Children's Specialized Hospital Foundation
- Administrative Fellowship at Children's Specialized Hospital Foundation
- Weekend On-Duty Manager/ Member Services Representative at Madison Area YMCA
2 years at this Job
- Masters of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Education
Houston, Texas Achievements:
• Customized monthly pledge reminders
• Standardized the data entry process according to BBMS Best Practices
• Revamped matching gifts program
• Redesigned the Acknowledgement Letters
• Created Raisers Edge tutorials for Philanthropy and Alumni Relations Office Responsibilities:
• Facilitate gift entry and processing to ensure that all gifts are entered and gifts are properly acknowledged within 48 - 72 hours
• Manage the integrity of the database
• Oversee routine data imports, extracts, mailing lists
• Collaborate with Finance for the balancing and closing of each month
• Create weekly, monthly and yearly revenue reports
• Serve as an effective liaison between the Office of Philanthropy & Alumni Relations and the law school's other administrative units such as Admissions, Financial Aid, Registrar, Finance, Accounting Services, Human Resources and Information Technology on matters relating to database integrity.
- Database Coordinator at South Texas College of Law Houston
- Volunteer at Writespace
- Database/ Website Administrator at Sisters Network Inc
- Community Teacher - Pencil Code Apprenticeship Teacher at Citizen Schools Texas
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
Database Coordinator Episcopal Relief & Development - New York, NY September 2004 to Present *Support the management of our vendor relationship with Sanky Communications, assisting in their creation and implementation of work plans. *Produce sophisticated data analyses that is used for interpretation to identify and communicate donor trends. *Coordinate the production of financial reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. *Extraction, transforming and loading of data for custom reporting and updates to Raiser’s Edge. *Maintain data quality for large volumes of data. *Extract and transform complex data pulls to fulfill urgent data requests for senior management. *Coordinate with Senior Management and stakeholders in order to determine and plan for evolving strategic plans. *Liaise with data management staff to ensure that there is consistency with existing systems and that minimum reporting standards are met. *Create and enforce data priorities in support of short- and long-term goals. *Act as data steward for Donor Search, Prospect Research Account: *Ensuring user access. *Extraction of data from Raiser’s Edge, for submission into WealthEngine for wealth screenings. *Importing screened data into Raiser’s Edge. *Producing reports for the Major Gift Officers to analyze and cultivated potential major donors. *Clean and validation of data. *Back up support to in-house staff, major gift officers and direct mail processors. *Handle written, and email inquiries of dignitaries and constituents. *Process donor contributions that are called into our main offices.
- Database Coordinator & Prospect Researcher - Donor Services at Episcopal Relief & Development
- Bookkeeper at Bloom Entertainment
- Receptionist/ Office Manager at Harrison & Shriftman
14 years, 6 months at this Job
- AAS - Business Administration
Works to hone the pricing structure for Gallery, Exhibition, and Museum services departments and supervises the ongoing maintenance and improvement of our FileMaker database. -Provides pricing for custom packing solutions and new product -Maintains institutional and artist specifcation records -Maintains and improves database performance by addressing user reported bugs and implementing fixes from our external database developer -Implements updates and improvments to existing workflow to increase user efficiency
- Pricing Coordinator / Database Coordinator at Boxart Inc
- Project Estimator at Boxart Inc
- Product Development Coordinator at Kravet Inc
- Studio and Production Manager at Carolyn Ray Inc
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Art - Printmaking
Maintain the database and provide reports as needed.
- Database Coordinator at NELA ACTS
- Software Developer at CenturyLink
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems, Accounting