Remote Coder (June 2016- April 2018) 2. COC (CPC-H) certified Outpatient Coder with more than 1 year of experience coding for Gastroentrology and E/M for outpatient coding. 3. Depth knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology. 2. Database Coordinator
- Database Coordinator at Xpert Healthcare Group
- Office Billing Manager at U.S Creations
- at Milton Ruben Toyota Dealership
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
SEO of Pinterest, Facebook & Twitter ✤ Database Coordinator ✤ Event Coordinator / Event Planner Assistant ✤ In charge of master lists for events ✤ Creates daily reports ✤ Problem Solving ✤ Research Skills ✤ Creates Pitch-Lists ✤ Email & Media Marketing
- Database Coordinator and Marketing Assistant at The Visibility Marketing Group
- Gallery Assistant at September Gray Art
- Social Media Coordinator at Social Media Blogger
- TUL INTERIOR DESIGN at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Arts Program
- Associates Degree in Art History - Art History
New York, New York
Office of Institutional Advancement September 2016-Present
Advancement Associate & Database Coordinator
● In the 2017-2018 fiscal year, with only one other full time temporary co-worker, was able to raise approximately $5 Million for the school's Annual Fund.
● Works closely with the Head of School and Board of Trustees President in providing monthly and weekly fundraising reports.
● Provides administrative support to the Advancement Committee of the Board of Trustees.
● Conducts prospect research via iWave and other research tools.
● Manages the Advancement Office's Raiser's Edge database and the school-wide Education Edge database by creating new constituent records; maintaining up-to-date constituent records; building queries; generating financial reports; running data health screenings; creating correspondence lists; entering gift batches; generating gift receipts and acknowledgement letters; and, documenting prospective donor research.
● Works closely with the entire school community, completing various database-related tasks on a daily basis for parents/guardians, faculty/staff, the Director of Technology, the Parents Association, the Assistant to the Headmaster, the Business Office, the Admissions Office and the College Counseling Office.
● Assists the Director of Special Events with event planning and execution by attending parent volunteer meetings; processing ticket sales and underwriting contributions; maintaining RSVP lists; overseeing guest check-in; and, physically helping with event set-up/breakdown.
● Produces and edits content for the printed and online School Directory using the Filemaker Pro database.
● Assists with editing, proofreading, photography and other tasks related to the website and print publications.
- Advancement Associate & Database Coordinator at Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School
- noncommercial, member at WFUV/Fordham University
- Associate Director of Special Events at Hospital for Special Surgery
- Development Associate/Manager of Special Events at The Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation/The Archdiocese of New York
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Gather data for monthly projects, complete monthly processes, use of access and other database programming to improve process efficiency.
- Database Coordinator at Optum360/Quest Diagnostics
- Billing Representative at Optum360
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS Health
- Front Desk Assistant at Walker Chiropractic
5 months at this Job
• Create and maintain ongoing assessments of Bay's current systems and structures - i.e., update the inventory of existing databases and programs used at departmental levels, document and analyze the ways in which these systems and programs interact, and make recommendations to improve data flow and integrity
• Troubleshoot and maintain a report on malfunctions of database systems for the purpose of resolving operational issues and restoring services
• Proactively manage the system user accounts and security to ensure data integrity
• Oversee and execute major data projects, including system migrations
• Assist administrative and academic departments in creating queries to extract information and generate a variety of report options for the purpose of disseminating information more efficiently and effectively
• Create and maintain a cycle/calendar by season to document significant, regular, data transfers
• Perform periodic audits and regular data health checks on existing systems
• Oversee an effective training regimen for all departmental users of database systems
• Develop custom forms, reports, or exports using various tools and based on user requirements and goals
• Meet regularly with academic and administrative departments to exchange information, troubleshoot procedures and systems, facilitate cross-departmental understanding, provide just-in-time training, and assist in meeting academic/administrative needs
• Collaboratively envision Bay's long-term database integration and assessing the school's needs and capacity to meet that integration
• Stay current in technology trends in schools and information systems, including the security and integrity of school data, and providing suggestions about improvements and upgrades to Bay's Dean of Technology
- Database Coordinator at The Bay School of San Francisco
- Advancement Administrator and Database Specialist at Church Divinity School of the Pacific
- Academy Registrar/Office Manager at Houston Ballet Academy
- HCM - Success Factors Administrator at Precision Drilling
5 months at this Job
- - Education Edge Database
• Assist with creation and implementation of promotions/events that help drive additional foot traffic to the property and generate additional revenue.
• Responsible for ensuring all direct mail/e-mail offers reach targeted players in a timely fashion and contain accurate information.
• Maintain confidentiality of all player information.
• Creation of profitable offer segmentations for all free play offers (direct mail/e-mail) with an emphasis on encouraging repeat visits from targeted groups of players while also managing overall reinvestment rate.
• Development of direct mail/e-mail programs designed to exceed benchmarks set by Executive Management.
• Solely responsible for creation of all free play offers and earned entry promotions into company database.
• Develop ad-hoc reports based on needs of Executive Management.
• Responsible for pre and post-analytical reporting for all direct mail/e-mail offers and promotions to share with Executive Management in bi-weekly meetings.
• Oversee live racing sponsorships for our annual five-day meet which boasts the largest amount of purse money available in all of North America. Sponsorship sales increased from $80,000 in 2016 to more than $123,000 in 2018.
• Work with outside vendors to secure branded merchandise, vehicles, etc. for promotions.
• Assist with off-property activation events designed to acquire new patrons.
- Database Coordinator at Kentucky Downs
- Assistant Manager at Goody's
- Grill Cook, Trainer, and Shift Leader at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - History and Social Studies
- Database maintenance: Ownership for data entry, maintenance, merging duplicate accounts, archiving old data, list-pulls and data quality - Generate queries / reports as requested by colleagues on the development team - Provide general administrative as well as specific project assistance to Direct Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinator - Track billing process for all direct marketing campaigns with vendors. Reconcile invoices, prepare back up documents and regional cost allocations - Maintain all direct marketing filing systems - Assist Finance Department in processing gifts during heavy volume periods - Assist in creating ad hoc Portfolio reports for DHQ and field as requested - Respond to field inquiries regarding donor records and changes - Assist with checking, coding, distribution and payment of DM vendor invoices - Provide high level of customer service and facilitate communications systems involving Corps, Donors and other Parties - Prompt responses to donor calls, letter correspondences and emails - Prepare personalized correspondence as follow-up to donor requests - Undertake all other related duties as assigned
- Donor Relations / Database Coordinator at The Salvation Army
- Client Development Manager at MEA Wealth Advisors
- Account Executive at Aston Business Solutions
- Warehouse Manager/ Graphic Tech at Rover Plus Nine Softball Forth Worth
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Responsible for basic database system modifications in response to departmental needs and day-to-day system integrity
• Receives new employer information or updates from clinics to input in AS400 system.
• Ensure accounts within the database are updated regularly and remain accurate.
• Handle 40 - 70 requests a day sent by clinics.
• Implement policies and procedures for the security and integrity of database.
- Database Coordinator at U.S. Healthworks
- Accounts Payable Specialist at U.S. Healthworks
- Banking Specialist at ACS Inc
- Accounts Payable Administrator at The Madeira School
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Mac proficient . Communication & Planned and implemented a new database, and incorporated third-party software to create a problem-solving skills centralized database for the organization. Currently managing a Student Information System (SIS) . Strategic planning database and other software platforms that are used to analyze business functions, productivity . Project Manager and redundancies. Managing all modules of the SIS, responsible for data integrity, reporting using . Hardware & SQL, query management, database troubleshooting, writing proposals for integrations, and testing software installation programs and software to streamline operations. Project lead on VoIP installation, cabling installation. . Basic network & Also assist business office to support financial aid, human resources software, and many other tech- tech troubleshooting nology projects.
- Database Coordinator at Waldorf School of the Peninsula
- Technical analyst at Waldorf School of the Peninsula
- Office Manager & Technical Support | Waldorf School of the Peninsula at Waldorf School of the Peninsula
- Certified Health Assessor at Philadelphia Corporation of Aging
2 years at this Job
- BA - EDUCATION
Maintained the company's 160,000 contacts through various databases systems in [email protected]
Oracle Eloqua and Salesforce
● Researched and prospected 100+ news fleets for email marketing campaigns to promote the company's largest Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo PROFESSIONAL through various methods including LinkedIn, Twitter and company sponsors' SKILLS pages.
● Organized and created a new database tracker to provide a list of contacts for Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications both PC new fleet, sponsors and other important prospects. and Mac (Word, Excel,
● Handled ACT News Industry Headlines and California Natural Gas Vehicle PowerPoint, Outlook) Partnership Legislative Updates on WordPress by posting up daily articles and updates related to alternative and clean transportation. Familiar with social media platforms and leveraging
- DATABASE COORDINATOR at GLADSTEIN, NEANDROSS & ASSOCIATES
- INTAKE SPECIALIST at KURTZMAN CARSON CONSULTANTS
- ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR at CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY
- OFFICE ASSISTANT at COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION OF LOS ANGELES COUNTY
1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR'S OF SCIENCE - Community and Regional Development