ASU DATABASE MANAGEMENT Given an Entity Relationship Diagram, I was able to model and create a database using PostgreSQL. After creating the database, I was responsible for assigning different permissions, and creating many views and complex queries.
- DATABASE DESIGNER at
- AI PROGRAMMER at
- IOS APP DEVELOPER at ASU MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
- Web Application Developer at SCIENTIFIC TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
4 months at this Job
- BS - COMPUTER SCIENCE
- AA - SCIENCE/MATH/ENGINEERING
Review the clinical protocol and make appropriate recommendations * Translate all documented customer expectations in Covance database in order to provide seamless services * Act as a technical liaison between CCLS Project Manager, Specimen Management, and laboratory technical liaisons globally. * Manage and solve technical changes, issues and concerns globally. * Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity. * Work with project team members to develop solutions, solve issues and approve internal database loading/design plan globally. 2014, Employee -Achieving Covance Excellence in Client Excellence: Jan. 2014, June 2014
- Database Designer II at Covance Central Laboratories
- Sample Handling Assistant III / Freezer Coordinator at Covance Central Laboratories
- Sample Handling Assistant I at Covance Central Laboratories
- Senior Team Lead at Apollo Retail Specialists
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Exercise Science
- - General Studies
SVM, Logistic Regression, Bagging, Boosting and analyzed the results using graphs. Python language was used with supporting library such as Pandas and Numpy. Created an android app to combine all the top e-commerce websites of India in a single app. Active semi-supervised learning using sampling theory for Created a community matrimonial website for Jaiswal community graph signals(Python) in 2016 -JaiswalYuvaMatrimony.com in php - Mysql In this project, we studied and implemented the algorithms proposed in the paper "Active Semi-Supervised Learning Using Sampling Theory for Graph Signals" on different datasets. (Used Python Language)
- Database Designer at Washington State University
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics Engineering
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- - research
Design a database to the exact requirements and possible future needs according to the client
● Set up and environment for the backend using Apache in a Linux operating system in an instance of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
● Parse extensive data given in .kml and .xml format into SQL statements in order to populate the database
- Database Designer and Web Programmer at COMPUTER SCIENCE SENIOR DESIGN
- Database Designer and Web Programmer at COLLEGE EVENT WEBSITE
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Associate in Arts
Implemented SSIS packages that automated EFT cash movements between commercial accounts with total dollar flows in hundreds of millions; automated movement of online transaction data to Verafin for fraud analysis; and created a new data warehouse load. Designed and implemented data views that created monthly deposit and quarterly loan data feeds for consumption by Talend and Dataguise jobs; enhanced nCino/Salesforce loan data flows consumed by Informatica. Created views that respond to API automated web requests from government agencies and other entities. Database management included design and building of a processor to trim older history from online databases. Automation jobs saved over 1.5 TB of SAN disk space. Manage 50% of all daily production processing including data warehouse loading from FIS and processing of BIC reports using SQL Server job controller, SSIS packages and the BIC Report Scheduler. Data analysis included investigation into GDPR liability and conversion of over 100 BIC web reports.
- Database Designer/Developer (Permanent) at EASTERN BANK
- DBA/Developer (Contract) - Designed, developed and supported ETL interfaces and processing at SANTANDER BANK
- DBA/Developer (Permanent) at GRYPHON NETWORKS
- Consultant (Contract) at OUTCOME SCIENCES
2 years at this Job
Designed and built a recipe builder in Excel that allows chefs to determine from their chosen ingredients and prep methods the proper retail cost of a dish. Uses a raw food to finished product database. Assisted customers with issues or questions regarding their menumavin accounts via phone and email
Designed and built a recipe builder in Excel that allows chefs to determine from their chosen ingredients and prep methods the proper retail cost of a dish. Uses a raw food to finished product database.
Assisted customers with issues or questions regarding their menumavin accounts via phone and email
- Database Designer and Customer Service Agent at Menumavin.com
- Busser at First and South Restaurant
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science and Mathematics
Organized, analyzed, and reported on a large amount of raw data from University Data warehouse using SQL to make relevant reports and those reports were used to track physician funding
● Used Informatica Power Center to design analyze the source data to Extract & Transform from source systems by incorporating business rules using different objects and functions that the tool supports.
● Developed Daily Files Load Mechanism that we are receiving from different Clients and loaded into our Transactional Database.
● Analyzed financial data and prepared an interactive dashboard prototype on MicroStrategy and SAS; created advanced data visualization reports which show the physician funding trends
● Calculated and summarized physician funding as percent spent and the balance remaining using VLOOKUP and pivot table.
● Automated the Informatica jobs using UNIX shell scripting for loading data dynamically.
- Database Designer at University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Business Analyst Intern at Mantena Infra
- Informatica developer Intern at Chresmo technologies
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems - Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science Engineering
• Translate all documented customer expectations in Covance database in order to provide seamless services.
• Manage and solve technical changes, issues and concerns of low and medium complexity work with little to no guidance, but requires some guidance for complex work.
• Responsible for delivering quality technical services related to assigned clients
• Participate in team tasks related to executing operational activities.
• Ensure the consistent use of SOPs.
• Act as a contributing core team member by participating in process improvement initiatives and liaising with study set up team members.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Clinical Database Designer at Covance Laboratories
- Data Analyst at Covance Laboratories
- Systems Support Specialist at Badger Daylighting Corp
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- BS - Business Information System
- AAS - Computer Information Systems
NASA Houston / Straughan Environmental I am currently overseeing and making modifications to an Access database used by the environmental group, comprised of approximately 20 users. This database manages contract information, and information sent to the EPA. I'm am also closely involved with handling the technical support questions of the various users. In order to facilitate the management of the various NASA assets, I build and maintain handheld scanning applications built using TracerPlus. My responsibilities have included MS Access/ MS Excel, MS Access/ MS Word, MS Access / Adobe PDF automation, I generate custom coding solutions to facilitate the needs of the users. I also oversee the backup of the staff shared drive, as well as daily and monthly backups.
NASA Houston / Straughan Environmental
I am currently overseeing and making modifications to an Access database used by the environmental group, comprised of approximately 20 users. This database manages contract information, and information sent to the EPA.
I'm am also closely involved with handling the technical support questions of the various users.
In order to facilitate the management of the various NASA assets, I build and maintain handheld scanning applications built using TracerPlus.
My responsibilities have included MS Access/ MS Excel, MS Access/ MS Word, MS Access / Adobe PDF automation, I generate custom coding solutions to facilitate the needs of the users.
I also oversee the backup of the staff shared drive, as well as daily and monthly backups.
- Database Manager at NASA Houston / Straughan Environmental
- Data Architect at RMH Surgical Management
- Access Database Architect at Sicola Landscaping
- Access Database Architect at USAg Recycling
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Theology
- High School Diploma
MAY 2017 - PRESENT
Project: Arcelor Mittal USA is a steel manufacturing company. We support DB2 side of ArcelorMittal USA for Weirton. Primary database is DB2, and there are some secondary Oracle databases. SQL Server is used for scheduling tool.
• Provided Database Administration Support along with maintaining the current scripts for maintenance of the database.
• Worked with onshore teams in upgrading DB2.
• Worked on security setup of different TSO users.
• Collaborate with senior architects to identify and implement proposed solutions.
• Rebuilding/monitoring indexes to ensure optimal performance.
• Worked on DR with onshore teams.
• Worked on maintaining application security for the systems.
• Review high level architecture and design database components.
• Collaborate with senior architects to identify and implement proposed solutions.
• Work with development teams to ensure good quality code deployment in production.
• Refine architecture based on findings in discussions with leads, managers and architects.
• Participated in discussions with different teams on modifying data models and database design.
• Worked on evaluating different products for doing automated reorg and taking regular backups.
• Worked on evaluating the tool needed to move data from Prod to different non-prod environments.
• Worked on modifying the existing scripts for doing weekly reorgs and refreshing different non-prod environments with production data.
- Database Administrator at Arcelor Mittal USA, Weirton, WA
- Database Administrator at Gulf States Toyota
- Database Administrator at John Deere
- Database Administrator at Arizona Public Services
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Industrial And Functional Knowledge