Present Data governance and enterprise database designer for mission critical flight systems and aircraft knowledge management systems. Proficient in data ecology, risk management, and leadership. Portland General Electric, Principal Oracle Database Administrator March 2016 - 2018 CRM Support and Migration: Primary Database Administrator and on-call advisor for green energy power grid integration and support. Database management for GIS, wind, solar, and hydro-power with Oracle database 11g RAC, 12c RAC, and 12cR2 RAC. Experience with data replication technologies: EMC data storage, SRDF site to site real time replication, and trained Oracle GoldenGate replication troubleshooter. Technical lead on massive Banner to Oracle Customer Care and Billing CRM migration and conversion. Wide range of administrative tools include: Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud 12 and 13, SQL * Plus, SQL Developer, and Toad. SQL Server 2005-2016 Administrative support. Implementation of Always-on, availability groups, and replication technologies. Knowledge Management: Technical advisor for providing data durability, and availability for electrical power grid consumers, electrical service suppliers, and service integrators. Subject matter expert on Verint Engagement Management (CSKM), unstructured data management with MongoDB, and Oracle JSON integration. Data Auditing: Complex data pipelines for electrical meter data management auditing, and standardization. Policy implemented with a wide range of technologies: Python, Java EE, Oracle database, and Microsoft SQL Server. Data imputation, supervised learning, unsupervised learning to track fraudulent consumers. Oracle Data dataraker, and DataStage development for electrical oriented data consumption and ETL
- IT Database Designer at Gulfstream Aerospace
- Data Migration Specialist at VTM Group
- Database Analyst at NuMedics
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S - Data Management / Analytics
clients include: deluxe digital studios, Neil Gibson, Puddle dancer press Lara Ramirez, independent editor Josh Logan, independent post production coordinator
- database designer at Freelance/Self employed
- Database Developer at Drissi Advertising
- Database Developer at Deluxe Digital Studios
- Audio department lead at Drissi Multimedia
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - audio engineering
• Review the clinical protocol and make appropriate technical recommendation (s).
• Translate all documented customer expectations into the Covance database.
• Act as technical liaison between Covance Central Lab's Project Manager and internal departments
• Manage and solve technical changes, issues and concerns.
• Responsible for technical services quality related to assigned clients. Comply with CCLS global project management strategy.
• Participate in team tasks related to executing operational activities. Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity.
• Act as a contributing core team member by participating in process improvement initiatives and liaising with study set up team members.
- Clinical Database Designer at Covance
- Data Coordinator at Covance / Global Data Services
- Administrative Assistant at Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) (USA)
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Public Health
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health - Public Health
- - Epidemiology
- - Environmental Health Science
• Accountable for the translation of Statement of Work documents into the Covance Zavacor and Kit Type definition databases.
• Uphold and ensure all documents are in accordance to GCP compliance expectations.
• Notify Study Design Leads, and Project Management of any discrepancies impacting the database design in compliance with ICH guidelines.
• Responsible for delivering quality technical services as assigned by clients.
• Manage and solve technical changes, issues and concerns of low to high complexity.
• Ensure all studies are loaded and released by specified timeline.
• Participate in team tasks related to operational activities as well as other duties as assigned.
- Clinical Database Designer at Covance CLS
- Clinical Trials- Site Support Associate at LabCorp
- Clinical Trials- Specimen Management Lead at LabCorp
- Sales and Customer Service at Fortunoff Back Yard Store
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Electronics and Computer Technology
• Ordered, received and stocked parts, entered invoices, generated and closed purchase orders multiple times a day
• Tracked parts that were scanned and assigned them to work orders
• Designed, implemented, supported and maintained a very large and complex dual work order system with inventory database using MS Access
• Designed numerous Excel spreadsheets to enhance productivity for multiple departments
• Daily communication with vendors on special orders, alternatives and discount pricing
• Managed 300-point fleet work order system including creation, parts installation tracking, work performed verification, spelling/grammar correction, close out, daily "Job Board" updates based on shop status, asset management and maintenance scheduling
• Generated quarterly and yearly spending reports to the accounting department
• Created a scheduling manager in Access that automatically generates appointments and saves them to the calendar in Outlook, and generates a corresponding "Incoming" report
- Inventory Manager - Database Designer at Digital Dish
- Engineering Manager - IT Administrator at TriTek Fire & Security
- CAD Manager - Structural Technician at Pierce Engineers
- Custom Home Designer at
3 years at this Job
- Associates - Structural Drafting and Design
* Lead a team of three colleagues to create a pharmaceutical database composed of tables and queries * Successfully utilized queries to retrieve data from the database * Functioned as a System Administrator to enhance backing up the database
- SQL Database Designer - Project Leader at
- Linux and Windows Installer at
- HTML Web Designer at
- Call Center Representative at Active Network
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences - Information Technology
MAY 2002-OCT 2013
• Provide expertise in design implementation and management of clinical data collection and quality assurance in accordance to data management Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
• Design Case Report Forms (CRFs), implement basic edit checks and test data entry systems for integrity
• Communicate with study lead managers, biostatisticians and programmers
• Perform Quality Assurance and Check (QA/QC) for CRF compliance, Statistical Analysis System (SAS) data freezes, access databases and data assessments
• Provide support for data discrepancy resolution
• Facilitate other team members in training
• Create and maintain summary reports for study progress and study notebooks for all existing projects upon the design completion
• Provide support for extracting and uploading of data for medical and in-house coding
• Coordinate and lead study design meetings
- Clinical Database Designer at Family Health International
- Data Coordinator at Family Health International
- Assistant Data Coordinator at Family Health International
- Assistant Data Coordinator at Family Health International
17 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Word Processing
Designed and built a recipe builder in Excel that allows chefs to determine from their chosen ingredients and prep methods the proper retail cost of a dish. Uses a raw food to finished product database. Assisted customers with issues or questions regarding their menumavin accounts via phone and email
- Database Designer and Customer Service Agent at Menumavin.com
- Busser at First and South Restaurant
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science, Mathematics
Designed and constructed a livestock database using Microsoft Access. Implemented a wireless data collection system for livestock using Bluetooth. Built custom lithium battery packs for GPS devices. Performed general tech support duties. Operating system reimaging, data recovery, and more.
- Student Database Designer at Texas A&M AgriLife Research
- Computer Science Tutor at Angelo State University
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Collaborated with leadership team to identify questions and determine methods of information collection
• Designed website "Credit Society System" for employees of Godrej Industry to handle small banking activities, using PHP in the front-end and MySQL in the back-end.
• Implemented K-Means Clustering for collecting and processing data of employees for grouping their salaries to help in prediction of loan sanctions.
• Worked in Agile-driven environment and provided the company with intelligent justification for employee benefit.
- Database Designer and Implementation intern at Godrej InfoTech
10 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Information Systems - management and design
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering - databases