Database manager input all data into the computer help with accounting answer phones type up proposals for clients
- Database Manager at Geotech Engineering and Testing
- Front Desk Clerk at Juan Stern MD
4 months at this Job
Database Manager of SQL Server database with over 80,000 people. Not an IT tech, but can take instruction from IT department to fix any problems that occur with the database. Inputting number of people who showed and participated in focus groups to invoicing department. Inputting tallies from previous recruits; including hours spent on a particular job, number of people who did not qualify at a certain question and how many people that did qualify for the study. Inputting new and updated people's information into database for incoming focus groups. Keeping calendar with current and upcoming studies. Sending out email blasts to find respondents to fill focus groups. Supervising employees: Employee 1. Profiles (inputting people's data into a Microsoft Excel format for clients to easily peruse) Employee 2. Letter Correspondence/Receptionist (letters sent to people with time, date and location of their study) Employee 3. Night-time Profiler Employee 4. Night-time Receptionist Hiring, firing and training new computer room employees. Backup employee for Profiler and Letter Correspondence/Receptionist. Pulling printout for recruiters to call from to find people to fill studies.
- Database Manager at Fieldwork Phoenix, Inc.
- Book Coordinator at Kachina Typesetting, Inc.
33 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Court Reporting, Medical Terminology, Legal Terminology, History
- High school - General
Language Link Corporation - as Data Manager, Oct 2015 – Dec 2018
University of North Georgia - as Data Manager, Mar 2015 – Sep 2015
• Manages and maintains Access 2013 database and provides feedback to Army staff personnel regarding database status, suggested improvements, and courses of action for future development, automation, standardization, and product generation to include using Excel 2013 to generate status reports, training schedules, manning documents, and other ad hoc products at customer request
• Assists with management and operation of external data systems such as the Army Cadet Portal web application, the Cadet Command Information Management System, ROTC Blackboard Learning Management System, and the Cultural Understanding and Language Proficiency SharePoint site
• Coordinates with Fort Knox IT personnel for system maintenance, upgrade, and repair to include the cadet computer laboratory, assists with computer accountability and software installation
• Produces active duty orders, amendments, and revocations via the Individual Active Duty Orders System
- Database Manager at Tatra Solutions
- Digital Print Operator/Machine Operator at Standard Register
- Training Technician at University of North Georgia
- Training Developer/Military Trainer at Northrop Grumman Technical Services
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Sciences in Computer Science - Computer Information Technology
Database Manager primarily serving the Membership, Education, and Sales & Marketing departments.
● Respond to staff inquiries regarding technical difficulties with accessing or utilizing the database.
● Responsible for the accurate acquisition and organization of member services and membership information through Matrix Systems.
● Accurately maintain membership database, publication sales, and renewal invoicing within the database.
● Responsible for knowledgeable use of Matrix membership, Hubspot sales & marketing, and DonorView Foundation, OpenWater awards management databases.
● Train staff on high-level and micro-level usage of systems as needed.
● Assist Senior Director of Education and Member Programs with registration, invoicing, and award system management.
- Database Manager at United Fresh Produce Association
- Coordinator at The American Public Transportation Association
- Products and Services Assistant at The American Association for Justice
- Benefits Specialist at Health Advocate
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Latin American Studies
● Prepared weekly, monthly, and quarterly managerial reports
● Audited and updated 75% of database of inconsistent data input from previous nine years
● Communicated oral and written correspondence to management regarding data analysis
● Supervised and trained end-users on Express Check-In system, significantly decreasing down time
● Received high marks for professional presentation
● Designed curriculum course and training manual for database users and instructors, and effectively performed multiple one-on-one training sessions for staff and management 2017-present
● Regularly assist and oversee the migration from legacy database to current iCloud database
● Run quality control data cleanup in the new system
● Continue to assess new needs, create process to meet objectives, and cross-train staff Ongoing
● Responsible for all mass mailings, monthly email blasts, executing mail merges, and work with mail houses
● Provide support to assist Office Manager with answering multi-line phones and administrative tasks
● Provide support to office staff in troubleshooting copiers, postage meter, and general inquiries
● Provide administrative support to organizational events and outreaches, including planning, scheduling, training, staffing, and logistics
- Database Manager at East Coast Christian Center
- Co-Owner at WHIZard Academy for Mathematics & English
- Coordinator at Mothers of Preschoolers
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems
• Responsible for maintenance, development and integrity of market research consumer database for NYC & NJ Fieldwork offices
• Serve as a floater for several different roles as needed- recruiter, respondent scheduler, recruiting supervisor, confirmer, data profiler and client services representative
• Form job queries for studies using Research Tracker, using appropriate respondent data to create surveys, call-ins, and data reports
• Construct and manage e-campaigns to advertise upcoming studies to consumer database
• Serve as primary point of contact for consumer database- managing projects to organize and update data management using data mining techniques
• Sole manager of all social media pages for NJ and NYC Fieldwork offices (Facebook, Instagram,Twitter)- advertising available studies, creating and monitoring progress of online promotions and giveaways
- Database Manager at Fieldwork East
- IT Technician at Rutgers University
- Administrative Assistant at Hudson Mover
- Hospital Volunteer at Mount Sinai St. Luke's Hospital
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Information Technology
- High School Diploma
- Supervised Utility Database Team, 2 subordinates, audited 4M feet of utility lines on databases, including 129 oil-water seperators and 3K manholes, which was key to addition of a 15 megawatt power feed station supplying power to the new aircraft layout area; $4.9B aircraft cost - Simultaneously filled 3x roles (Engineering Support Manager, Geographic Information Officer, and Utility Database Manager) for 3 months, allocated personnel for another unit due to manning shortfalls, reviewed 24K asset data charts, and corrected 585K discrepancies in less than 90 days. - Organized an Air Force Civil Engineer Center audit visit, which included 10 interviews with subject matter experts who reviewed 66K possible database discrepancies and corrected 60% on the spot; which later justified our Installation's 5 year plan for utility repairs; $81M forecast. - Oversaw the design of a 72K square foot airfield parking plan for 54 aircraft due to a $5M ramp expansion project, averting a 5 year delay due to NATO clearance requirements if original plan was selected. Misc Recognition and Awards: - 2017's Best Asset Management Flight in Air Force - 2017's #1 Flying-Hour-Program in USAFE - 2017's Squadron Airman of the Year - designed nomination packages for subordinate. - 2017's Squadron Military Volunteer of the Year - designed nomination packages for subordinate.
- Utility Database Manager at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Engineering Support Manager at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Senior Engineering Technician at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Construction Inspection Manager at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Occupational Safety & Health
- Associate - Construction Technology
Manage companies database and convert from old LSI database to new Blue light database. Enhance database performance, perform restores, implement recovery procedures, handle performance correction and conduct regular system backups. Oversee entire fleet, tablets and cell phones. Oversee all IT related tasks. Ensure company is performing at a acceptable level.
- Database Manager at Elite Fire Safety, Inc
- Network/ Server Specialist at WFS USA
- Information Technology Intern at General Motors
- Information Technology Intern at Chrysler LLC
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Business Information Systems
- Associate - Business Administration
- Associate Degree - Accounting
• Manage and maintain the organization's Raiser's Edge database.
• Perform scheduled clean up and maintenance of the database as a regular feature of work.
• Provide Database Administration support; design and produce all Raiser's Edge reports, queries and exports as needed.
• Batch daily donations for input into Raiser's Edge using ImportOmatic.
• Generate all thank you letters to donor in acknowledgement of donations.
• Assist with tribute gift systems by sending out card to donors that give gifts in honor or memory of their love ones.
• Collaborate with the Direct Mail entities, as needed for campaigns.
• Import volunteer information into Raiser's Edge.
• Supply reports to the Fiscal Department of donations and all back-up information to support where and how these donations should be used.
• Give training to staff on Raiser's Edge.
• Stay abreast of best practices and strategies using Raiser's Edge.
- Database Manager at Met Council
- Database Manager at Puppies Behind Bars
- at Citibank North America
- Manager Automation Specialist at Citibank North America
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Ensure a system-wide approach to the collection, analysis and reporting of client and performance data. Analyze and resolve any compliance issues or data inaccuracies.
• Manage all aspects of the client/performance data collection process which includes: design and modifications of the database(s) needed to facilitate efficiency and effectiveness of users; and the evaluation of compliance and quality assurance in the data collection process by staff.
• Assist in the management and monitoring of department and service compliance, reporting progress in observance and conformity; acting as a technical expert on database design and operations; as well as,
• Conduct and evaluate causal analysis related to identification of problems occurring with the integration of service-related performance data to billing reports (or other alternative data sources) and incongruences during comparisons.
• Establish a performance improvement process to manage operations around data collection and tracking including: regular database trainings and updates to help staff understand how to optimize database usage; policies and procedures regarding usage, security and accessibility; and a "feedback loop" for staff using the software to encourage a continuous quality improvements effort.
• Design and develop valid report criteria that meets the operational needs of management and ensures that any client or performance reports support dashboards or scorecard requirements.
- DATABASE MANAGER at Caritas Family Solutions
- ADJUNCT PROFESSOR at MCKENDREE UNIVERSITY
- SENIOR US PROBATION OFFICER at EASTERN DISTRICT OF MISSOURI
- SUPERVISING CASE MANAGER at GEOGROUP, INC
3 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - Management Information Systems
- MASTER OF ARTS - Professional Counseling
- ASSOCIATE IN APPLIED SCIENCE - Computer Information Systems/C++ Programming
- Bachelor's - Sociology with emphasis on Criminal Justice