I worked as a database programmer for 1.5 years. My responsibilities include designing a (database) graph using a tool Ab Initio and data storage and manipulation. Warehouse data transition was also reported to the client using IBM Cognos report generation tool. I received a performance award for graph transition project.
- DATABASE PROGRAMMER at BITWISE GLOBAL INC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering
DataBase Programmer at CRI
● Worked with C# .ASP.NET, a little bit of LINQ and SQL through visual studios
● Performed maintenance on various pieces of software
● Developed a document tracker
● Constructed and maintained databases on a Microsoft SQL Server IT Assistant for ECC high school
● Installed updates on all machines in the school
● Imaged machines in the school system to update to newest OS
● Hardware maintenance
● IPad and Mac Machine updates and maintenance
● Testing and installing new Ethernet cables through the buildings
- Database Programmer at CRI
3 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
As a database programmer, created a star schema datamart in SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition and SQL Server 2012 Enterprise Edition. Visio was used to define a logical model (entitites/attributes/relationships) and convert into a physical model (columns/tables/keys). Also managed Tfs_warehouse, project collections, and the configuration database from Team Foundation Server 2012.Management Studio was used to create linked servers, clustered/nonclustered/filtered indexes, CLR functions written in c#, synonyms, indexed views with scehmabinding, update statistics, foreign keys, surrogate/primary keys, constraints, functions, maintenance plans, backup/restore, stored procedures, mapping/dimension/fact tables in SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012 using TSQL. Utilized logs, Execution Plans, Database Engine Tuning Advisor, AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instances (FCI) in SQL 2012, SQL Trace, Powershell, Profiler, Error Logs, Activity Monitor, Distributed Replay, System Monitor, Showplan, DBCC commands, Session/Global Trace Flags, and system views/functions/stored procedures when anlyzing queries/stored procedures.SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) was used to create SSIS packages that extracted, transformed and loaded data from various sources into star schema datamart. The packages utilized logging, error handling, checkpoints, precedent constraints, Slowly changing dimension wizard, lookups, and various transformations. Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) was used to create MOLAP/rOLAP cubesconsisting of dimensions, MDX calculations, named queries within the data source view,KPI's, hierarchies, attributes, member properties, and measures within SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) As a Report Writer, I created reports for SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012, SAP Crystal Reports 2013, Excel 2010 with Power Pivot addon, PowerBI, and Tableau 8.x/9.x Reports designed for SSRS were created using SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT-BI) or Report Builder. They included sparklines and data bars/bar/line charts, indicators, expressions, shared datasources, cascading parameters, custom formatting, matrix/tabular/list/tablix layouts, bookmarks, document maps, cached shared datasets, cache refresh plan, and data driven subscriptions.Reports designed in Crystal Reports included bar/line charts, sub reports, dynammic pick list, formulas, report bursting, cascading parameters, custom formatting, ufl fucntions.Reports designed in Excel 2010 with PowerPivot addon handled millions of records, included macros, pivotcharts, pivotables, slicers, DAX functions. Power View reports were created from data models in Sharepoint Server 2010 document library or in a Powerpivot Gallery. The data models created were either a powerpivot file (xlsx), a shared datasource (rsds), or (bism) connection file based on tabular model in SSAS 2012. DAX and VBA were used in reports.Tableau was used to create a few dashboards. The Tableau dashboards included workbooks, sheets, stories, sets (custom fields), views, filters, grouping, and sorting.
- Sr. Database Programmer at Neutraderm
- Database Programmer at Ascent Service Group/Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Database Programmer at Comsys/Bonneville Power Association
- Database Programmer at Adecco/Sega Entertainment USA
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Maintain website, database, and server
- Database Programmer at University of Minnesota College of Biological Sciences
- Cloud Computing Intern at Zurich North America
- Tech Intern at SmartWitness USA, LLC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Database Programmer at Product Parameters Document (PPD)
- Web/Database Programmer at C2 Technologies Inc
- Web/Database Programmer at Integrity Staffing Services
- HR / HR Information Systems Manager at US Air Force
1 month at this Job
- M.S. - Information Systems Management
- B.S. - Database Programming
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems Management
MS Access Database Programmer. (Contract assignment through Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc.)
• Create flow charts for Central Operations New Accounts tools used for extracting and data mining flat files for importing into reporting applications designed in MS Access.
• Convert actions and events created using macros to object and standard modules coded in VBA allowing better readability, structuring, flexibility, functionality and debugging.
• Work with end users to incorporate enhancements and modifications to the MS Access applications to improve efficiency and functionality.
• Test various scenarios of data extraction and data mining between Synergy and Monarch tools.
• Compare data output of Synergy templates using different data types in template configurations.
• Document existing MS Access database applications. Technical Environment: MS Office Professional 2010, MS Excel 2010, MS Access 2010, VBA, Macros, Sharepoint, Skype, Lync, Synergy ECM, Monarch.
- MS Access Database Programmer at City National Bank
- Accounting Analyst, Oracle CoA and FA Implementaion at Mattel Toys
- Data Analyst at Karl Storz Endoscopy
- Sr. Accountant at Directv
2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
I currently have a Federal government security clearance, as my office is at Wright Patterson Air Force base. Midrange Application Database Programmer performing all phases of application development and Level 1 Production Support on the CAVAF application.
- Midrange Application Database Programmer at Array Information Technology
- Midrange Applications Programmer performing all phases of development at JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Mainframe Applications Programmer at
- Advanced Systems Engineer at Electronic Data Systems (EDS)
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Applied Science Systems Analysis - Applied Science Systems Analysis
working part time at Care Connect MD LLC, a Medical group, as a Database programmer and Report Writer
- Database Programmer and Report Writer at Care Connect MD LLC
- Database Programmer, Database Analyst and Senior Biller at Care Dimension LLC
- at Health Essentials LLC
- Business and Database Analyst and Database programmer at Vietnam Prudential Life and Health Insurance Co
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology Diploma - Information Technology
• Created & optimized several data reports & codes than was expected using SQL queries from the university database for faculty & staff.
• Developed respectful relationships with the campus faculty, staff, and student population in the development of servant leaders.
• Established strong hands-on experience with computer programming & information technology functionalities in a workplace with deadlines.
• Maintained a professional appearance with care for attendance & fellowship in the workplace.
• Communicated with faculty & staff by email & telephone to troubleshoot the Colleague and Informer online data environments.
- Database Programmer at Dallas Baptist University
- Mathematics Tutor at Dallas Baptist University
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- High school
• Determine all requirements needed for a data entry system to improve workflow and designed and constructed a program that met the user's goals
• Recommend and implement improvements to the database
• Design and code CAMA workflows as requested
- Database Programmer at HARRIS COUNTY APPRAISAL DISTRICT
- Cashier at HEB
- Technician Intern at EVERTECH, LLC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Computer Science