working part time at Care Connect MD LLC, a Medical group, as a Database programmer and Report Writer
- Database Programmer and Report Writer at Care Connect MD LLC
- Database Programmer, Database Analyst and Senior Biller at Care Dimension LLC
- at Health Essentials LLC
- Business and Database Analyst and Database programmer at Vietnam Prudential Life and Health Insurance Co
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology Diploma - Information Technology
Consultant SQL database Programmer Report developer for Provider Credentialing database Developer for client SQL database extract template SQL query developer for Crystal reports MS SQL Server, Transact SQL, Cactus, Crystal Reports.
- Senior Database Programmer at Symplr
- Self employed at Self employed
- Consultant Senior Database Analyst/Programmer at TriHealth
- Consultant programmer Application Development at GEHA Lee
2 months at this Job
- Associate Arts degree - Theater Education
• Perform Lead role as Control M admin for the multi-site database programmer group
• Involvement in every part of software process from estimation through automation
• Assist other team members with technical advice and suggestion for technical design
• Develop PL/SQL functions and procedures to support email marketing client programs
• Handle ETL of client data according to business specifications
• Design and develop client projects to load data, qualify based on segments, and extract results
• Execute code reviews and perform QA to ensure a quality product
• Troubleshoot production errors and design solutions
• Provide on-call production support on a rotating basis
- Senior Database Programmer at Zeta Interactive
- Full-Time Mother/Student at
- Senior Consultant/Lead Developer/Team Lead at Burntsand
- Software Engineer at Raytheon Company
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts - Child Study
Chapel Hill, NC July 2018 - Present
Systems Programmer/Specialist - Database Programmer
● Collaborate with Information and Instructional Technology Department to create innovative technology initiatives
● Assist the Web Applications Developer and Oracle Database Administrator with database system transition
● Develop, update, and maintain database and web applications
● Monitor and resolve help desk tickets
- Systems Programmer/Specialist - Database Programmer at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - School of Nursing
- Webmaster at Stanly Community College Information Technology Department
- Computer Science and Mathematics Tutor at Methodist University Monarch Tutoring Center
- Information Technology Intern at Montgomery County Information Technology Department
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
As a database programmer, created a star schema datamart in SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition and SQL Server 2012 Enterprise Edition. Visio was used to define a logical model (entitites/attributes/relationships) and convert into a physical model (columns/tables/keys). Also managed Tfs_warehouse, project collections, and the configuration database from Team Foundation Server 2012.Management Studio was used to create linked servers, clustered/nonclustered/filtered indexes, CLR functions written in c#, synonyms, indexed views with scehmabinding, update statistics, foreign keys, surrogate/primary keys, constraints, functions, maintenance plans, backup/restore, stored procedures, mapping/dimension/fact tables in SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012 using TSQL. Utilized logs, Execution Plans, Database Engine Tuning Advisor, AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instances (FCI) in SQL 2012, SQL Trace, Powershell, Profiler, Error Logs, Activity Monitor, Distributed Replay, System Monitor, Showplan, DBCC commands, Session/Global Trace Flags, and system views/functions/stored procedures when anlyzing queries/stored procedures.SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) was used to create SSIS packages that extracted, transformed and loaded data from various sources into star schema datamart. The packages utilized logging, error handling, checkpoints, precedent constraints, Slowly changing dimension wizard, lookups, and various transformations. Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) was used to create MOLAP/rOLAP cubesconsisting of dimensions, MDX calculations, named queries within the data source view,KPI's, hierarchies, attributes, member properties, and measures within SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) As a Report Writer, I created reports for SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012, SAP Crystal Reports 2013, Excel 2010 with Power Pivot addon, PowerBI, and Tableau 8.x/9.x Reports designed for SSRS were created using SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT-BI) or Report Builder. They included sparklines and data bars/bar/line charts, indicators, expressions, shared datasources, cascading parameters, custom formatting, matrix/tabular/list/tablix layouts, bookmarks, document maps, cached shared datasets, cache refresh plan, and data driven subscriptions.Reports designed in Crystal Reports included bar/line charts, sub reports, dynammic pick list, formulas, report bursting, cascading parameters, custom formatting, ufl fucntions.Reports designed in Excel 2010 with PowerPivot addon handled millions of records, included macros, pivotcharts, pivotables, slicers, DAX functions. Power View reports were created from data models in Sharepoint Server 2010 document library or in a Powerpivot Gallery. The data models created were either a powerpivot file (xlsx), a shared datasource (rsds), or (bism) connection file based on tabular model in SSAS 2012. DAX and VBA were used in reports.Tableau was used to create a few dashboards. The Tableau dashboards included workbooks, sheets, stories, sets (custom fields), views, filters, grouping, and sorting.
- Sr. Database Programmer at Neutraderm
- Database Programmer at Ascent Service Group/Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Database Programmer at Comsys/Bonneville Power Association
- Database Programmer at Adecco/Sega Entertainment USA
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Created & optimized data reports using SQL queries from the university database for faculty & staff.
• Developed respectful relationships with the campus faculty, staff, and student population in the development of servant leaders.
• Hands-on experience with computer programming & information technology functionalities in a workplace with deadlines.
• Maintained a professional appearance with care for attendance & fellowship in the workplace.
• Communicated with faculty & staff by email & telephone to troubleshoot the Colleague and Informer online data environments.
- Database Programmer at Dallas Baptist University
- Mathematics Tutor at Dallas Baptist University, Mathematics Dept
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
New York, NY
Oct 2015 to Current
Project deals with a system which calculations capitation based on the rate matching rules and business rules, maintaining provider, PFIN networks database and also deals with high risk pool members (Membership system).
Application Deployment/Cloud Migration. Database programmer and tester. Interact with various application teams for data fetch
Production Support Analyst:
• Analysing production support related issues, inquiries and requests.
• Resolving production and application issues
• Providing root cause analysis to issues, inquiries and requests.
• Preparing monthly metrics report of the incidents/change requests/problems reported.
• Provided On-Call support 24 x 7.
• Assisting and providing support to other programmers in their work and projects.
• Providing operational and support guidance to other groups, applications development.
• Documenting every Defect and user requests.
• Running queries in production (MS SQL) to correct live issues in LIVE
• Monitoring and support Batch jobs and SSIS packages.
• Knowledge transfer to new joiners in different business areas
• Continuous interaction with the users and client team to resolve the incidents within the given SLA.
• Identifying issues encountered during incident analysis, identifying the root cause of the issue and develop solution. Application Development and Team Management
• Developed windows application using WPF for internal project users to access support activities related data and generate report.
• Enhancements requirement gathering with Clients and design presentation and provide KT to offshore team and transit development activities to offshore team and manage development activities.
• Testing and UAT coordination and interact with deployment team for production deployment. Project # Project Name Client Duration Team Size Application Description My Role Responsibilities & Details. Technology 2 Novartis CERP
- Database programmer and tester at HCSC
- Database programmer and tester at HP Offshore and Onshore
- Lead .Net Team and train Junior developers at Novartis
- Database programmer and tester at Development Bank of Singapore
3 years, 3 months at this Job
As a member of project team developed of healthcare data integration system. The system designed in VB.NET and MS SQL Server
• Worked as a developer in creating Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions.
• Managed index statistics, Tables, Views, cursors and optimizing queries by using execution plan for tuning the database. Implemented different types of constraints on tables.
• Generated Cross-Tab, Drill-down, Drill-through and Sub-Report using Reporting Service Server. Wrote the queries for the drill down reports.
• Developed, monitored and deployed SSIS packages.
• Data migrations, transfers using utilities like Data Transformation Services (DTS) and SSIS, Bulk Copy Program (BCP) and Bulk Insert.
• Responsible for automation of maintenance jobs,
• Managed SQL user logins, database user accounts, server roles, database roles and its permissions. Handled dead lock scenarios.
• Extensively used SSIS Import/Export Wizard, for performing the ETL operations.
• Design and development of user friendly UI in VB.net and VB script.
• Used Joins, sub-queries for complex business queries involving multiple tables from different databases.
• Deployed reports in to Report Manager. Created Ad-Hoc reports using Report Builder.
- Database Programmer at Halfpenny Technologies, PA
- Programmer at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate in Computer Programming
- B.S. in Computer Technology - Computer Technology
MS Access Database Programmer. (Contract assignment through Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc.)
• Create flow charts for Central Operations New Accounts tools used for extracting and data mining flat files for importing into reporting applications designed in MS Access.
• Convert actions and events created using macros to object and standard modules coded in VBA allowing better readability, structuring, flexibility, functionality and debugging.
• Work with end users to incorporate enhancements and modifications to the MS Access applications to improve efficiency and functionality.
• Test various scenarios of data extraction and data mining between Synergy and Monarch tools.
• Compare data output of Synergy templates using different data types in template configurations.
• Document existing MS Access database applications. Technical Environment: MS Office Professional 2010, MS Excel 2010, MS Access 2010, VBA, Macros, Sharepoint, Skype, Lync, Synergy ECM, Monarch.
- MS Access Database Programmer at City National Bank
- Accounting Analyst, Oracle CoA and FA Implementaion at Mattel Toys
- Data Analyst at Karl Storz Endoscopy
- Sr. Accountant at Directv
2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
Maintain IMS and DB2 database efficiency. Resolve issues with tickets. Provide support on applications.
- Database Programmer/Analyst at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sr. Technical Consultant at Office Depot OfficeMax
- Traffic Office Clerk at Walmart Distribution Center
- Web Development Teachers Assistant at Information Technology Department, Georgia Southern University
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology