- Database Tester at Mahbere Kedusan Charity Org
- Database Developer at NeuroNet
- Worked (Analysis and Interpretation) on Morae Manager at Royal College
11 months at this Job
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.6 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8, 7 Responsibilities:
• Worked with Business analysts to understand Business/System requirements in order to transform business requirements into functional test cases.
• Responsible for reviewing Functional specs, user documentation and use cases and developing manual test cases out of it.
• Responsible for planning and directing Quality Assurance and Software change control policies.
• Study and analysis of the mapping document indicating the source tables, columns, data types, transformations required, business rules to be applied, target tables, columns and data types
• Coordinated in setting up Test Environments and Test Plan needs with team members.
• Developing various Test Scripts, Test Execution using Quality Center based on the Functional Specifications.
• Executed Test Cases using positive and negative data in Quality Center's Test Lab and reported results and defects using Quality Center's Defects tool.
• Involved in validating the Data mart tables as per the business logic applied to the staging tables. 00 locations, more than 12, 500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices.
• Worked with ETL Source System and Target System (ETL Mapping Document) for writing test cases and test scripts. Created automation scripts using QTP, Executed and Analyzed test results. Interacted with test leads and architects to develop and establish Quality Assurance standards and best practices Performed Black Box testing of different applications and products for multiple projects Provided guidance for Test Planning and Test Execution along with defect root cause Analysis and reporting Environment: HP ALM, Informatica Power Center 9.5, MS Excel, Oracle 11g, SQL, PL/SQL, Teradata utilities, TOAD, UNIX, Windows
- Senior ETL/Database Tester EDWH at Credit Risk Data Warehouse
- ETL Tester at Wells Fargo Bank
- Per BI/ETL Test Lead at Risk Data Mart
- Quality Analyst at Walgreens
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - SAP Business Objects
Description: Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.6 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,700 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Responsibilities: → Participated in leading multiple projects simultaneously, develop and execute test cases, test scripts, and procedures. → Responsible for the requirements / ETL Analysis, ETL Testing and designing of the flow and the logic for the Data warehouse project. → Defined and improve automation test practices to optimize time frames, participate in sprint planning, sprint grooming and retrospective sessions. → Participated in all release deployment testing activities; as needed. Frequency is monthly and/or quarterly depending on the application. → Assisted in the implementation of QA processed to ensure correctness of data flowing through each stage of the ETL process. → Involved in ETL process testing using Abinitio ETL tool. → As a ETL Tester responsible for the understanding the business requirements, ETL and subsequently design ETL testing strategy using SQL scripts. → Knowledge transfer/ Issue Resolution sessions with Business/Dev leads → Performed execution of test cases, test scripts, captures test results, test metrics and reports them. → Managed the implementation of cost effective and "industry best practice" quality assurance and testing solutions while retaining strong levels of quality control. → Developed ETL test scripts based on technical specifications/Data design documents and Source to Targetmappings. → Managed, plan, implement, and deploy testing strategies and activities across projects and testing teams to ensure testing consistency, standards and overall testing coverage. → Created centralized data warehouse (ODS) and developed de-normalized structures based on the requirements and to improve the query performance for end users. → Worked with ETL Source System and Target System (ETL Mapping Document) for writing test cases and test scripts. → Created automation scripts using QTP, Executed and Analyzed test results. → Interacted with test leads and architects to develop and establish Quality Assurance standards and best practices → Performed Black Box testing of different applications and products for multiple projects → Provided guidance for Test Planning and Test Execution along with defect root cause Analysis and reporting
- Senior ETL/Database Tester EDWH (Credit Risk Data Warehouse) at Wells Fargo
- BI/ETL Test Lead - Risk Data Mart/EDWH at Thrivent Financial
- Data/SQL/ETL Tester at State Street
- ETL Tester at Credit Suisse
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - reference data
- - SAP Business Objects
- UAT /Manual Tester/Database Tester at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Service AND Bill and Retail Broker at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- UAT/Web QA Analyst/DatabaseTester at Chase Mortgage Loans
- UAT /Automation Tester at Allstate
3 years, 8 months at this Job
· Advanced SQL developer in MS SQL Server 2012 or newer in areas of database structures to improve/maintain performance/security and creating technical documentation (topology diagrams, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure), knowledge base articles, etc.). · Hobart has a vast hands-on experience in 3 tier environments in using SSIS (best practices, logging, notifications, and supporting documentation). · This role targeted at identifying, categorizing, capturing, cleansing, aggregating and analyzing enterprise-wide data, metadata, and master data from a complex, distributed, and technologically diverse environment to support enterprise data analytics such as performance management, trend analysis, and advanced information modeling. · Mr Burris business decision making where effectiveness is critical hasPerson will deliver timely, cost-effective and innovative solutions to County departments to improve
- Database Developer, Database Administrator at Signature Consultants: Maricopa County OET
- Customer Support Representative at Safeway
- Database Tester at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Sr. Database Consultant at Robert Half Technology
1 month at this Job
- Associate - General Education/Sciences
Scan and prepare raw data for data entry; Enter data from Case Report Forms into Clintrial software, meeting quality standards; Serve as database tester for User Acceptance Testing; Creating Case Report Forms using Teleform software; Perform quality checks; Review of Clinical Trial Master Files.
- Data Entry Clerk at US Tech Solutions
- Data Entry Rep at 22nd Century Staffing - UPS
- Data Entry Tech III at Quest Diagnostics
- Client Service Rep II at Upromise Investments
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
- - Liberal Arts
- H.S. Diploma
Systems Support and Management of data for over 94 Texas State Parks. Applies agency core competencies and values in the workplace. Develops and maintains processes and procedures manuals. Demonstrates proper use of hardware and multiple applications. Assistance troubleshooting customer-focused content. Responds to phone or email inquiry and administer the appropriate changes in database. Tester for two Reservations systems and a new Parks Business system.
- Parks Data Analyst at Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
- Customer Service Representative II at Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
- Certificate - Technology
- Diploma - Business & Marketing
Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
• Analysis of Business requirements & Design Specification Document to determine the functionality of the ETL Processes.
• Extensively used ETL for testing and supporting data extraction, transformations and loading processing in a corporate-wide-ETL Solution using Informatica.
• Performed Functional, Smoke, Regression & End to End testing of software and applications.
• Drafted detailed system Test cases for the Application; worked with the built team to modify the documents and updates.
• Responsible for creating the test cases based on business requirements and mapping specification.
• Responsible for executing test cases, defect log and defect tracking, maintain test results into test management tools (Quality Center/ALM).
• Debugged ETL workflows/jobs and monitored error logs. Responsible for testing Initial and daily loads of ETL workflows.
• Created Test lab and map the defects directly to the requirements in the Quality Center/ALM and run Reports.
• Written multiple complex SQL scripts (queries) for ETL and backend validation. Involved in web services testing using SOAP UI, validated request and response XML.
• Performed Informatica ETL testing to validate end-to-end data from source system and Target system.
• Used Informatica ETL tool to perform ETL testing and validating end-to-end flow of data with Informatica.
• Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for defect tracking, updating status of defect and task assign list, uploading test cases and test documents for multiple applications.
• Tested and validated the database tables using SQL queries and Stored Procedures and performed Data Validation and Data Integration.
• Participated in the UAT.
• Attended daily SCRUM meeting and provide team with test results and performance improvements needed.
• Developed complex SQL queries to test ETL jobs from source to target Data Warehouse (DWH).
• Used Quality Center/ALM to house all test documentation and report/track all issues and defects.
• Responsible for creating test data files (excel files), coordinate with developers to upload those files into database to validate business scenarios.
• Perform end to end testing, involved in preparing test plans, test cases, test scripts, execution of test cases, regression scripts. Environment: Informatica 9.6, Oracle 11g, TOAD, HP ALM/Quality Center, Hadoop, MongoDB, HIVE, PIG, Putty, Cognos 8.3, SCRUM, TFS, XML, SOAPUI 5.0, Web Services, Sybase Power Designer Viewer, PL/SQL.
- Sr. ETL Tester/QA Tester at AmeriHealth, Newjersey,NJ
- Sr. QA Tester/Database Tester at Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- DB Tester/SQL Tester at Coventry HealthCare
- ETL Tester/QA Tester at Dun and Bradstreet
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Technology
◦ Analysis of Business requirements & Design Specification Document to determine the functionality of the ETL Processes.
◦ Executed UNIX Shell Scripts for Batch Job Execution.
◦ Written several UNIX scripts for running test loads for regression testing purpose.
◦ Used multiple data providers, Master/Detail, cross tab, Charts.
◦ Tested Business objects reports and Web Intelligence reports.
◦ Extracted Data from Teradata using Informatica Power Center ETL and DTS Packages to the target database including SQL Server and used the data for Reporting purposes
◦ Involved in the error checking and testing of the ETL procedures and programs Informatica session log.
◦ Tracked and reported the bugs with HP ALM/Quality center.
◦ Extensively worked on Mercury Test Center and ran various scenarios and scheduled them.
◦ Involved in automation of test cases using QTP/UFT.
◦ Tested the ETL Informatica mappings and other ETL Processes (Data Warehouse Testing)
◦ Written various Unix Shell Scripts for Scheduling the job in production like check file script, load script, complete script, and DQ script.
• Experience in System Testing, Integration Testing, End-to-End Testing of complex multiple Interfaces and Regression Testing on Windows and UNIX environments
• Acquired good knowledge on database techniques with different domains.
• Extensively involved in Business critical DW/BI and Database Testing projects with the strong exposure to Quality process and Methodology
• Excellent knowledge in using Defect Management tools like Quality Center and Clear Quest.
• Actively participated in Defect triage calls and involved in helping development team to close high priority defects as quick as possible.
• Involved actively in interaction with development team for various activities like requirement gathering, discussion of problem solution, error-free rollout, etc. Authorized to work in United States with sponsorship
- Sr. ETL Tester at UHG
- Sr. ETL Tester/QA Tester at AmeriHealth, Newjersey, NJ
- at Prodigy Finance
- Sr. QA Tester/Database Tester at Amneal Pharmaceuticals
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Technology
- - Databases
• Enterprise Database Administration. Core concentration in designing the below four areas a. Database Health Check b. Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment c. Data Warehouse and Data Marts d. Business Intelligence
• Power BI Using Power BI to implement Self Service Business Intelligence 1. Designed Self Service Database Dashboard and Application Portfolio 2. Integration of multiple SharePoint lists and Calendars 3. Capacity Management Metrics, Database and Server Inventory statistics via Power Shell and SSIS Packages · SQL Server Migration Spearheaded Migration of 15 Database servers containing 1000+ databases with over 3TB of data 1. Lead DBA in migration of SQL Server 2008 R2 to SQL Server 2016 Databases 2. Maintained perfect coordination between different team members and users. Project was accomplished much before the actual deadlines under my direction. With this, our Team was awarded another million-dollar worth in Revenue for the contract 3. SQL Server Upgrade included i. Databases ii. Database projects iii. SSIS Packages 1. Massive Database cleanup of obsolete users, logins, accounts across all environments in Software development Lifecycle · Team Foundation Server / Source Control Restructured Source Control to facilitate Database Automation a. Deploying database objects via Source Control b. Deployed SSRS Reports via Source Control Presentations Multiple Interaction Presentations during Brown Bag sessions. Some of them include 1. Enterprise Database Administration 2. Power BI 3. TFS / Source Control 4. TSQL Side Projects a. Involved in designing SharePoint Homepage i. Team discussions Forums ii. Application portfolio b. Power BI Resume c. Organization wide Operating Systems Statistics d. Conversion of Database First Responder Toolkit (© Brent Ozar) to Power BI Reports e. Completed multiple courses on R Programming from www.coursera.org which aims at Data Science specialization Interests a. SQL Server 2019 b. Machine Learning c. Integration of R/Python with SQL Server and Power BI to perform Data Analysis d. Unit Testing SQL - tSQLt e. Data Mining Achievements a. Multiple and frequent nominee for the monthly Star Awards b. Coursera.org certifications towards Data Science Specialization
- Lead Database Administrator at USDA at Syndantech
- Database Engineer III / Consultant at Freddie Mac at TEKsystems
- Sr. Database Administrator at USDA at Aceinfo Solutions
- Database Administrator at AMCAD
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science - Information Systems