Dancing Plus day care teacher. Managed dance studio from 11-2003 present. Baby sat children Did home care from 7-18 / present
- Day Care Teacher at Dancing Plus day care teacher. Managed dance studio from 11-2003 present. Baby sat children Did home care from 7-18 / present
- Receptionist at Raymond & Feldman
18 years at this Job
- - computer
- High school or equivalent
I am currently a lead infant day care teacher, teaching, and guiding the children as they go about the daily activities, helping them to understand the basics of sharing, and exploring new ideas and new experiences.
- Lead infant room day care teacher at Willows day care center
- Assistant Store Manager at Holiday Stationstores, Inc
- Bartender/Manager American Legion at
- Home Health Aide at Home Health Aide Gogebic Community Mental Health Authority
2 years at this Job
- Diploma - Area Jr
Key Accomplishments - During tenure, became lead teacher for Wobblies (18 months-2 years) class; responsible for preparing and executing daily activities for a group of 10 toddlers - Flexible worker that created reliability through willingness to work outside of scheduled work hours when needed Management/Administration - Organized and initiated activities and implemented curriculum according to weekly schedule allowing children to actively learn and explore interests - Maintained room cleanliness and inspected toys and room daily for potential safety hazards - Maintained consistent communication with parents - Kept daily report of child's activities, meals, naps and changes that were provided to parent's at time of pick up Supervision/Training - Supervised children and participated in daily activities of groups of about 10-12 children between the ages of 6 weeks - 5 years old - Provided infants, toddlers, and pre-school ages with an environment that encouraged learning through music, outdoor fun, social interactions, and educational activities - Maintained good hygiene standards by regularly changing diapers and keeping children's faces and hands clean - Prepared, organized and fed meals and snacks according to designated mealtimes
- DAY CARE TEACHER at Gramma's Place Day Care Center
- CUSTOMER CARE ASSISTANT, WORK FROM HOME at Conduent
- GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, CENTRAL RESERVATIONS at Inns of Lackland
1 year at this Job
- B.S. in Management - Management
I worked as an infant/toddler and school age teacher
- Day Care Teacher at Harbor Day Care
- Deli Associate/Cashier at King Kullen Supermarket
- Third Key Manager at Claire's
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate in criminal justice
With this position, I have worked my way up from initially being a day care aide, to teacher, to now senior teacher. These promotions within this job have given me different responsibilities with each step. Overall, I have gained experience working with children between grades TK-5th grade. With this, I have learned skills with problem solving, ensuring safety, active participation, and implementing positive student-led programs and philosophies in the program. I have gained rich experience with child/teacher interactions as well as teacher/parent interactions. This job has also given me more experience with coaching and directing employees of lower tiers, as well as encouraging positive participation and enthusiastic inclusion of all staff and children.
- Senior Day Care Teacher at City of Roseville Parks and Recreation
- Sales Associate at Sally Beauty
- Babysitter at
- Keyholder-Management at Torrid
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - Psychology
- High school or equivalent
• I am currently a teacher for one-year old's and previously worked in the infant room. I occasionally will float into the other classrooms to help as needed or to provide breaks to my coworkers.
• I am responsible for caring for multiple children at once (13 enrolled).
• I assist in creating curriculum for the classroom and engaging our children in a variety of activities (art projects, sensory activities, gross and small motor skill engagement).
• I also help with the day-to-day care of the children, following state guidelines, regarding appropriate care and education.
- DAY CARE TEACHER at Tutor Time
- RELEASE OF INFORMATION SPECIALIST at SHARECARE
- DAY CARE TEACHER at BRIGHT IDEAS CHILDCARE
- SALES ASSOCIATE at OLD NAVY
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Psychology
Administer a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning
activities and in imaginative play.
• Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
• Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
• Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians.
- Day Care Teacher at Story Book Day Care
- Public Relations Intern at Comcast Spectacor, Philadelphia Flyers
- Print Media Intern at West Virginia Black Bears Minor League Baseball Team
- Assistant at Literacy Volunteers of Monongalia and Preston Counties
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Strategic Communications - Public Relations
Take careod the kids, and help with the homework, i gave them breackfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day Care Teacher at Altagracia Day care
- Oficial Mayor grado II at Fiscalia General de la Nacion
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Administracion de Empresas
As a day care teacher assistant, I look after the wellbeing of each child while providing them pre-school education. I take care of small children in the absence of their parents. I perform a variety of duties related to teaching and child care. I need to be highly skillful in the task of teaching. Qualities such as understanding, patience, and communication skills are important when working as a daycare teacher assistant. Day care teacher assistants need to be focused, attentive and must be able to take responsibility and be accountable for it.
• Assist the lead teacher in planning the lessons and implementing study programs and behavior modification techniques for children.
• Supervise the activities of children and ensure their safety in absence of lead teacher.
• Attend parents and teachers' meetings and inform parents about the behavior of the child while in day care center.
• Conduct different recreational activities like drawing, coloring, music, drama and more.
• Teach children the basics in English language, numbering, identifying colors, and animals as per the understanding and grasping levels of the kids.
• Conduct lectures for parents and provide them information on child care, nutrition, exercise regimes, recreational activities and changes in behavior pattern.
• Prepared comprehensive progress notes for each child's daily accommodation for parents.
- Day Care Teacher Assistant at A+ Childcare Service
- Assistant Manager/Property Manager at Beldon Spring Apartment
- Leasing Professional Management at Arcadia Park Apartments
- at Richland School District One
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Journalism
Teacher Assist * Prep day for children between 1yr old to 4yr old * Prepare daily activities, exercises, and food * Nurture and promote kind and respectful behavior with the children and their interaction with each other
- Day care Teacher at The learning expirence
- Prep Cook/Cashier at Great Northern Food Hall
- Cashier at McDonalds
- Cashier at Wendy's
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma