File paperwork,assist the daycare director at all times,clean up as needed,break out teachers for lunch and open and close daycare center
- Daycare director assistant at Lil Bo Peep Daycare center
- Janitor at McDuffie Board of Education
- Sales Associate at Walmart
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Served in the position of Daycare Director and Provider. Kept accurate records, taught and provided Early Childhood and Preschool Care.
- Daycare Director at The Little Red Schoolhouse
- Special Education Paraprofessional ASD at District #77
- License Daycare Provider at Self Employed. Licensed through Blue Earth County
- Daycare Director/Provider at Grace Baptist Church
3 years at this Job
- Mankato State University - Elementary Education
- Some college
As Daycare Director I take great pride in overseeing in the operation of the daycare facility, ensuring children have a safe, happy and educational environment. I work one-on-one with the 2-4 year old group throughout the day to provide enrichment and lessons. Each week I manage and create curriculum and keep an eye on the facility being mindful of any repairs or hazards that may develop. A daily report is given to parents either at pickup and drop off. This helps to ensure clear communication between parents and staff.
- Daycare Director at Little Gifted Minds, LLC
- File Clerk at Franke and Salloum, PLLC
- Instructional Assistant at Gulf Coast Autism Project
- Legal Assistant at Davis and Crump, P.C
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates - Fine Arts
I am a daycare director. I have a in home childcare where I provide service for kids ages 1year-12years. I feed them, clean them teach them, we go on field trips every week, we have holiday parties, make fun arts and crafts and much more fun things.
- Daycare director at Happy home childcare
- Caregiver/Personal Assistant at League of Human Dignity
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I originally started in the daycare field back in 2010 as a driver. Within my years in the field I have had experience in all aspects of the field, from driver, to cook, infant teacher, toddler teacher, preschool teacher,and school age teacher. I've written quality lesson plans for all age groups. I have also obtained my Associates in the process.
- Daycare Director at Intergenerational Daycare
- Lead Preschool Teacher at Intergenerational Daycare
- Daycare Director at Tia's Nest Childcare
at this Job
- Associate - Early Childhood Education
For the last two years I have run an at home daycare with an attendance of 4 – 7 children. I have done everything from marketing, and paperwork, to daily operations. I have organized every aspect of the business into a successful and expanding operation.
- Daycare Director at HOME DAYCARE PROVIDER
- Customer Service Representative at Amazon
- Customer service Representative at The Bismarck Tribune
- Supervisor/Manager at Erbert & Gerbert's
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - English
• Ensured a safe, happy, and stimulating environment for children.
• Ensure that center facilities are safe for children and comply with laws and regulations.
• Evaluated and purchased materials, equipment, and supplies.
• Managed and supported staff, promoting their professional development.
• Interviewed hired and trained new staff members, ensuring they meet our policies and legal requirements.
• Completed ongoing training and courses to remain up to date on daycare standards and procedures.. This included four of my staff, as well as myself, acquiring Infant/Toddler CDA's through Trying Together.
• Applied for and received several grants including a T.E.A.C.H. grant for a staff to begin her CDA and roll it into a two year Associates degree.
• Applied for and received a Child Care Wellness Mini Grant, and Walmart grants.
• Communicated and met with parents regarding their children and the center’s policies.
- Daycare Director at Little Legends Daycare Program (inside the East End United Community Center)
- Teacher/Educator at EAST END UNITED COMMUNITY CENTER
- Paraprofessional, Lafayette Elementary and Menallen Elementary at UNIONTOWN AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Substitute Teacher at BOUNDARY COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
11 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education/Special Education
• Planned and implemented educational play activities for all children in the daycare
• Instructed and helped children to develop personal, hygiene and healthy habits
• Condensed appropriate educational play activities for children with emotional, intellectual, and or developmental deficits
• Promoted positive behaviors and engage child’s creativity and intellectual abilities
- Daycare Director at Suzi's Place Daycare
- Full-Time Nanny at
- Office Manager at J. Lally Homes
13 years at this Job
- High school
San Diego, CA - 2011-present *Administer everyday operations of facility *Maintain safe environment for all children *Assist children to develop new skills *Design strategies to increase enrollment in center. *Provide care for infants and toddlers *Plan activities for children
- Daycare Director at Miss Adele's Daycare
- Front Desk Agent at Springhill Suites Marriott
- Nanny at US and Europe
- Sales Associate/Customer Service at L'Occitane en Provence
8 years at this Job
Provide a nurturing and educationally positive atmosphere for infants and children while organizing highly-engaging learning activities for preschool aged children. Maintained positive interaction with parents and guardians. Experienced in providing developmentally appropriate support to children with educational/emotional/ behavioral challenges in order to ensure they reach adequate milestones. Implemented learning goals and activities for preschool aged children.
- Daycare Director at Sharp Family Daycare
- Office Manager at Floaties Swim School
19 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - Associates of Art