As a Daycare Director I assist children with their school work, use different techniques to meet their sports and fitness needs and fill in as teacher when needed.
- Daycare Director at Excel Academy
- Personal Trainer at Performance Course
- Shoe Sales Associate at Dicks Sporting Goods
- Sales Associate at LA Fitness
at this Job
- Some college
- High school
• Enrolling children to center, handle parent accounts receivable, complete children's file, immunization audits, answer phone, attend director meetings, Tour new parents to the center, drive van for school pick up, arrange classrooms, order office and classroom supplies as well as new playground equipment, extensive knowledge of DHR guidelines, teacher observations, responsible for developing and overseeing monthly calendars and newsletters.
• Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate full time and part time staff, and recommend personnel actions for programs and services.
• Prepare and submit budget requests or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
• Organize and direct committees of specialists, volunteers, and staff to provide technical and advisory assistance for programs.
• Monitor students' progress, and provide students and teachers with assistance in resolving any problems.
• Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities and policies, and students' behavioral or learning problems. Makes referrals to the City of Auburn's Happy Program and Alabama Early Intervention when needed.
• Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
• Plan, direct, and monitor instructional methods and content of educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
• Direct and coordinate activities of teachers or administrators at daycare centers, schools, public agencies, or institutions.
• Prepare and maintain attendance, activity, planning, accounting, or personnel reports and records for officials and agencies, or direct preparation and maintenance activities.
• Very knowledgeable of NAC and NAEYC guidelines and served as the accreditation director.
• Responsible for developing, budgeting and staffing summer camp for children ages 5yrs to 12 yrs old.
• Plans and organizes special events for families and children.
- Daycare Director at UNIVERSITY DAYCARE, LLC
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- AAS - child development
I have worked in all of our classrooms. This involves the daily care of children raging from ages 6 weeks up to 5 years old. I have developed and put together lesson plans for these ages of children. As a director, I have done the daily paperwork that is required. This paperwork includes recording parent payments, documenting and filing children's attendance records, a long with many other items of paperwork. I have trained our new staff in the different age groups. I have also organized parent and staff involvement events.
- Daycare Director at BUSY BEES DAYCARE
- Daycare Director at
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Child development family relations
Taught curriculum for preschool supervising children 3-4 yr olds lesson plans and Daycare Director for before and after school at this school. I worked and supervised staff , made schedules and worked closely with childcare license of Corpus Christi Tx
- Preschool Teacher and Daycare Director at St Philips Episcopal School
- RTI teaching at Karnes City ISD
- Paraprofessional at pawneeisd
- Substitute Teacher at st Mary's school
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Office System Technology
- Certified for Office Systems Technology - Technology and Child Development
- Associates Degree
Managed kitchen which operated from 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday thru Friday and until 7:00 pm on Wednesday. Feeding approximately 200-250 people per day. Catering special events up to 500 people. Ordering of all supplies. Inventory. Keeping up with all county and health inspections and making sure equipment is properly serviced and running properly. Keeping kitchen staff safe and kitchen upbto code. Handling of all daily money. Daycare Director: oversees up to and including 25 children between the ages of six weeks to 24 months old and up to eight employees. Making sure Daycare is clean and safe for students and employees. Keeping parents updated on upcoming events, children’s programs and other activities. Record keeping of students and employees. Budgets and inventory. Weekly and monthly staff and board meetings.
- Kitchen Manager/Daycare Director at Adventure Christian Academy/Learning Center
- Student Services Assistant/Phlebotomy,CNA Instructor at Florida Medical Prep
- Kitchen Manager/Daycare Director at
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- License - Food Safety Manager/Handler
- License - Phlebotomy
- Diploma - EKG Technichian
- Certificate - Home Health Aide
- License - Certified Nursing Assistant
- Certificate - Med Tech
- Associate - Medical Assistant
Manage and coordinate curriculum with staff that complies with state and federal requirements. Ensure that the daycare is safe for children and comply with laws and regulations. Evaluate and purchase materials, equipment, and supplies. Interview, hire, and train new staff members, ensuring they meet all policies and legal requirements.
- Daycare Director at ABC Daycare
- Paraprofessional at GRAND FORKS PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Daycare provider at Country Ducklings child care
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Citizens Community Credit Union
5 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- High school or equivalent
I opened my own inclusive daycare center. I was licensed through the state of Wisconsin. I accepted children with special needs, as well as mainstream students. I was responsible for all aspects of running a business from the curriculum utilized in the classroom, to staff supervision and development. This included the day to day fiscal responsibilities of the center such as managing staff hours, payroll, and keeping accurate records for accounting purposes.
- Daycare Director at Main Street Daycare
- Substitute Teacher at Aeosop
- Before and After School Teacher at Aspirus YMCA
- Prestige Beauty Consultant and Customer Service Representative at Younkers
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
I have been the director for a little over a year. I have taken the center from a level 2 Star to a level 3. I currently run the Homer City location and help with the Stars information for the Indiana location. I have also obtained my Directors credential though Gannon University.
- Daycare Director at Stay N Play Daycare
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Elementary Education
• Direct activities and provide structural support for programs
• Maintain annual budget and inventory
• Manage payroll and monthly expenses
• Nurture positive relationships with children and families
• Increase program quality for children based on best practices for children as outlined by the National Associations for the Education of Young Children & DHMH
• Advertise and market the daycare
• Certification in 30 Hours Health & Safety, CPR and First Aid.
• Assist children with learning and developmental disabilities
- Daycare Director at Little Runners Daycare INC
- at MCNY International Field Study
- Direct Support Specialist at Concept of Independence
- INTERNSHIP at Good Shepherd Services
8 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration & General Management, MBA
- Bachelor of Science - Human Services
Responsible for the daily operations of a daycare center with an average enrollment of 100 children. Ensure a safe and fun environment while maintaining compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations. Supervise 25 employees, establishing weekly work schedules, time keeping, and payroll. Interview, hire, and train new staff members, ensuring they meet all policies and legal requirements. Manage and oversee the budget and accounts and ensure that the center remains profitable. Communicate and meet with parents regarding children and the center’s policies. Complete ongoing training and courses to remain up to date on daycare standards and procedures. Maintain certification for administering both prescription and over the counter medications. CPR certified.
- Daycare Director at Valley Baptist Daycare
- Administration Assistant at Rural King
- Teacher at Valley Baptist Daycare
- Account Manager at Aders Insurance State Farm
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies