oversea teacher activity’s preparing proper paperwork for new enrolled students supervising daycare workers proper training in daycare needs. Using Microsoft word and excel PowerPoint faxing scanning important papers .
- Daycare Manager at Krayola Kids Daycare
- Security Guard at ALLIED UNIVERSAL
- Material Handler at XPO Supply Chain Logistics
- Security Guard at The Centurion Group
3 months at this Job
Directed and executed daily operations and activities of in-home daycare site in order to provide age appropriate instruction and care for children while ensuring the compliance of licensing and safety regulations. In addition, I established policies and procedures to maintain a constant environment. Duties also included maintaining all business records and activities of business. I scheduled employees to best benefit licensing requirements while accommodating client schedules.
- Certified Daycare Manager at Leap Pad Daycare, Inc
- Holiday Clerk Assistant at United States Postal Service
- Certified Daycare Owner/Manager at Haven for Angels, LLC
- Customer Service Specialist II at Regence BlueCross BlueShield
11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Insurance Coding & Billing
- Certificate - Office Technology I & 2
Take care of dogs (cleaning, feeding, watch over, playing), ensure facility is clean at all times, handle monetary exchanges for services, provide customer service, answer phone and answer questions professionally, book keeping, maintain customer records and scan them into the daycare system, handle all customer complaints/issues, ensure employees complete duties and stay on task, handled hiring/training/terminating
- Dog Daycare Manager at Every Doggie Has Its Daycare
- Lyft and Uber Driver at Lyft/Uber
- Combat Medic/Healthcare Specialist at U.S. Army
2 years at this Job
- Some college
• Authorize to care for children ages 6 weeks to 6 years old.
• Inventory all available facility supplies.
• Maintain database of relevant information on children.
• Confer with parents and respond to inquiries.
• Ensure regulatory compliance in accordance with state safety guidelines.
• Train assistants and volunteers.
• Organize and plan lessons, trips and projects for children weekly.
- Daycare Manager at Kidz Klubhouse Daycare
- Executive Assistant at CSCO LLC
- Service and Support Associate at State Farm
- Operational Risk Management Specialist (Intern) at Citigroup
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Psychology
• Give tour of the daycare to potential parents
• Accept money from parent for the week and make receipts
• Answer phone calls regarding daycare questions
• Help take care of children/babies
• Create lesson plans, help prepare meals, change diapers, heat up bottles and feed babies, discipline children when needed
• Talk to parents regarding children
• Work with other teachers and direct them when needed
- Daycare Manager at Two by Two Childcare Ministry
- Physician Services at Good Samaritan Hospital
- ER/Admitting Clerk at Daviess Community Hospital
- Sales Associate at Walmart
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates - Administrative Office Technology
-Oversaw all daycare employees -In charge of feeding and administering medications of all dogs -Supervised play of all dogs in the daycare -Maintained a clean environment with extensive cleaning and organizing -Trained new employees
- Daycare Manager at The Urban Hound
- Daycare Attendant at The Urban Hound
- President at Music and Entertainment Industry Student Association
- Resident Assistant at Bay State College
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Entertainment Management - Music Business
I managed, cleaned, and looked after the daycare. Not only did I take care of the buisness, I also watched the children. I only left because I felt the owner was letting go of the buisness.
- Daycare Manager at Little Miracles
- Cashire at
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school
➢ Managed daycare staff
➢ Responded to clients
➢ Sent daily updates to clients via email
- Daycare Manager at Wagtime LLC
- Front Desk Lead/Grooming Manager at
- Kennel Attendant at
- Sales/Assistant Manager at Lucaya
1 month at this Job
- High school
My tasks included interviewing dogs to integrate into the daycare, managing employees, client relations, managing the computer systems and cashing out at the end of the day. I also managed the nightly cleaning of the daycare, ran puppy training classes, answered phones and handled all client questions and inquiries.
- Dog Daycare Manager at Paws Up Malden
- Traffic and promotions radio productions assistant at WGBH Radio
- Bartender at Crown Casino Melbourne - Co
1 year, 3 months at this Job
at this Job
- High school - Audio Visual Production
- High school or equivalent