Daycare owner/provider. I am responsible for meal prep, diaper changing, balancing and submitting meal plans, payroll and also housekeeping. CCDF daily clock-ins/outs.
- Daycare Owner/Provider at Little Gems Daycare and Early Learning Academy,LLC
- Senior Vacation Specialist at Bluegreen Vacations
- Customer Advocate at Xerox Inc./ Caresource Just4Me
- customer service specialist at Sallie Mae
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Experienced and dedicated hard worker. Strives to create a safe and comfortable environment for customers while providing superior customer service with a personal touch. I am extremely motivated and will be a great asset to your facility. *Excellent time management *Superior customer service *Telephone skills *Extremely organized *Team oriented *Self-starter *Fast learner *Computer skills *Communication skills *Patient scheduling *Ancillary testing *Patient education *HIPA knowledge education *Detail orientated *CPR Certified *Fingerprint clearence card *Team leader im in charge of owning and operating my daycare, finances, managing employee, as well as leading the team on a daily schedule
- Daycare Owner at Elmo's world Daycare
- Customer service at Elmo's world Daycare
- Phlebotomist, patient screener at
- Daycare owner at Amanda panda's Daycare
8 years at this Job
- Diploma - I studied the basics
• This is a home daycare that I established, to provide care to children ages 6 weeks- 12 years old.
• I am in constant contact and training with the Department of Social Services to ensure that the children in my care receive an adequate nurturing environment.
• I also provide an educational setting to prepare all children in my care for school.
- Daycare Owner at Center for KIDS, Home Daycare
- Billing/Enrollment Specialist at Kelly Services/Blue Cross Blue Shield of SC
- Pre-Authorization Representative- Blue Cross Blue Shield at Kelly Services
- Fine Jewelry Sales Associate/ Commission Sales at Macy's Department Store
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Early Childhood Development
• Directed and execute daily operations and activities of in-home daycare center in order to provide age appropriate instruction and care for children.
• Recommended methods of modifying inappropriate behavior and encouraging learning experiences.
• Reviewed and approved menu plans and food purchases.
• Maintained all business records and activities of business.
• Record keeping of individual children on a daily basis.
• Develop and oversees daycare safety and regulation.
• Orchestrate day to day operations for daycare.
• Develop and maintain relationships with parents and children.
• Provide a safe, clean, and positive learning environment.
- DAYCARE OWNER at CREATIVE HANDS DAYCARE
11 years at this Job
- - Business Management
Own an in home daycare in my home
- Daycare Owner/Operator at Tiny Blessings Daycare
- Company Owner at Klein & Klein Tiling LLC
- Barista at Starbucks
- Cashier and Customer Service at Pet world
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business management
- Associate - Accounting
- High school - General
Ran Home Daycare For 20 Year's.
- Home Daycare Owner at Lee's Daycare
- Daycare Owner and Operator at Lee's Daycare
20 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school - Math,Science,Personal Economics,English,Home Economics,
- High school - Listed Below
• Licensed home daycare since April 14, 2017. Care for children ages 0 to 10 years old.
• Created daily schedule and centers for playtime, mealtime, circle-time, naptime, crafts and educational activities.
• Provided the structure, consistency, socialization and warm environment children need to thrive.
• Prepared daily logs of meal patterns and nutrition for each child by participating in the Child Nutrition Program of Southern California.
• Business management, budgets, record keeping, record immunizations, expenses, profit loss reports, advertising, created policy and procedures and contract. Certificates-
• A-B-CPR & First Aid Preventative Health and Safety
• EMSA 8 Hour daycare Course
- Licensed Daycare Owner at Jennifer's Home Daycare
- Human Services Specialist at County of San Diego HHSA
- Preschool Teachers Assistant at Tiny Tots Preschool
- Food Service Worker at San Diego Unified School District
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Science Computer - Networks
402 366-0499 Cared for and taught children ages 6 weeks-13 years old. Works with each child individually and works with the parents with daycare and preschool schedules and learning strategies. I do all paperwork for employees, parents and children. I do all billing scheduling and participate in food program. I do planning of activities for all ages and do a weekly schedule. *Teacher training *Hire employees *Fire *Follow all state and federal guidelines *Work as a team with staff, families, children Daycare Assistant Director preschool teacher
- Daycare Owner/Director at Bright Beginnings Daycare
- Daycare Assistant Director/Preschool teacher at Building Blocks
- Daycare Director at Little Blessings Daycare
6 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Child Studies - Child Studies
- - General Education
- Diploma Graduated May 1999 - General Education
I have taken care of two of my grandsons since my first one turned one in June 2010. They are both in school now.
- DAYCARE OWNER at UMMA'S DAYCARE
- DIETARY WORKER at SODEXO/GRATIOT HOSPITAL
- OFFICE MANAGER at CRYSTAL TV & APPLIANCE
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Office Administrations - Office Administrations
Care for 8 children at any given time, Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 6:00pm in my home. Provide exceptional care for children between the ages of 3 months - 12 years old. Provide healthy breakfast, lunch, and snack options on a daily basis. Homework/reading are complete by the time the child is picked up.
- Daycare Owner at Nicole's Home Daycare
- HR Generalist at Churchill Club
- HR Representative at Churchill Club
- Executive Assistant at
4 years, 10 months at this Job