Oversee and supervise daycare rooms up to 25 dogs.
● Care for boarding dogs including medications and feeding.
● Communicate with clients about grooming, boarding, and daycare.
- Daycare Supervisor at Pooch Palace Pet Resort
- Key Holder at Pooch Palace Pet Resort
- Stable Assistant at Billy Reeves Stable
- Sales Associate at Billy Reeves Stable
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Animal Sciences
- - Animal Sciences / Agribusiness
Teach morning lessons including ABC's and numbers
● Monitor behavior and encourage positive interaction
● Feed children and monitor children during nap time
● Set up and clean up activities
● Take students on trips
● Maintain classroom appearance by cleaning and organizing
- Daycare Supervisor at Roshana's Daycare
- Camp Counselor at CUNY In The Heights
- Intern at Leave It Better
- Gym Teacher Assistant at P.S. M721 MANHATTAN OCCUPATIONAL TRAINING CENTER
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- H.S. Diploma
• Supervised a staff of 7 or more daily
• Train employee on safety procedures and protocols of facility
• Keep all appropriate records such as, attendance and time sheets
• Meet all applicable licensing regulations
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment
• Arrange a classroom environment in accordance to program goals and philosophy
• Report any suspect abuse to director
• Maintain cleanliness of daycare
• Maintain positive relationship with parents
• Help supervise children
- Daycare Supervisor at Mamas Little Angels
- Telephone Operator at KGB
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Medical Assistance
Mangage staff and customer service. Overlook all daily functions for Daycare, Boarding, Grooming, and Reception. Make schedule. Ordered supplies.
- Kennel/ Daycare Supervisor at Love My Dog
- Kennel Supervisor at Love My Dog
- Kennel Attendant at Paws in Paradise
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
Assisted site supervisors provided supervision for the after school day care am, pm helped site supervisor, staff, in preparing materials as needed by each activity, promoted social, emotional, physical, and cognitive growth of children by thinking and learning in a creative way, helped to promote and maintained good communication with children by teaching them respect for others and themselves Helped to prevent injuries and handled emergencies and accident and reported them accordingly to site supervisor and staff, maintained confidentiality at all times, applied first Aid and CPR if necessary, used strategies in a warm caring way to help children engage in activities, participated in staff meeting and staff development, helped children follow guidelines and rules required by school district, helped children to communicate with staff and classmates accordingly, taught children to understand their boundaries and helped with transitioning from one activity to another, maintain a clean environment in doors and outdoors for safety children, staff, and public
- Afterschool Daycare Supervisor at Saugus Union School District
- Yard Supervisor/ Cross Guard at Westside Union School District
1 year at this Job
Worked with parents and guardians to promote the welfare and education of young children
● Organized daily circle time which included educational and physical activities
● Confronted negative and aggressive behavior by children whenever it occurred
● Prepared daily schedules to keep children within a routine to provide structure
● Identified children who needed special help and provided them with additional attention
● Changed diapers and provided children with nutritious meals
● Observed the skills, interests, and needs of each child and used this information to facilitate growth
- Daycare Supervisor at Heavenly Hands
- Daycare Assistant at Indiana County Child Day Care
- Delivery Technician at Rent One
- Child Care Assistant at Booker T. Washington Center
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Child Development
- Associates - Criminal Justice
Monitored the placement and registration of children. * Ensured Family Day Care was well co-ordinated with other relevant services in the local area. * Developed and implemented efficient and effective administrative systems. * Attended to correspondence and general enquiries as appropriate. * Promoted Family Day Care as a quality child care service. * Ensured Families received quality child care services through development and implementation of appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines.
- daycare supervisor at Denise's Daycare
- Customer service/front desk at Protea Hotel
- Regional co-odinator. at Father's Heart International
- Teller at Meridien Biao Bank
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Database Design
- Diploma - Marketing and Public Relations
- high school diploma
• Provide care for children ranging from 2 months - 12 years old
• Direct and develop age appropriate activities
• Maintain a safe environment
- Daycare Supervisor at Rock Hills Church
- Kids Club Attendant at 24 Hour Fitness
1 month at this Job
- - clinical
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Sit large groups of dogs
• Clean facility
• Dog baths
- Daycare Supervisor at Paws Pet Resort
- PSA at Camp Run-A-Mutt
- PSA at City bark
- Landscaping Laborer at Timberlake landscaping
2 months at this Job
- none - GED
• Make sure all dogs are safely taken care of, especially when there are other aggressive dogs present.
• Groom animals appropriately: trim nails, clean ears, and shampoo/condition.
• Restrain, hold, and lift dogs daily.
• Sweep, mop, and maintain cleanliness throughout the building.
• Walk and take care of boarding dogs, clean kennels, provide food and medications as instructed.
• Make sure dogs in the daycare pack are behaving appropriately.
• Feed dogs lunch if needed, and give water multiple times daily.
• Maintain a daycare pack of 60-100 dogs
• Keep up to date administrative records of all dogs that check into daycare, boarding, or dogs who are attending for specific behavioral reasons.
• Comfortable working with dog aggressive, human aggressive and fear aggressive dogs
• Ensure the safety and well being of all client dogs, at all times
- Daycare Supervisor at K9 Top Performance
- Hostess/Server at The Square
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Phlebotomy