Client: SEI Investment, PA (Contractor) Environment: Oracle 11g, PL/SQL in Unix Duration: July 2017 - Present Role: Oracle PL/SQL DB Developer Responsibilities Database Programming, Customization and Development for Asset Management Product. Implementation of default price model, a routine on PL/SQL using PL/SQL Associate arrays coupled with Bulk binding of output with multiple processing in a PL/SQL to implement it effectively to run flawlessly and efficiently. Converted repeated execution of similar statements like same update on the table multiple time to a PL/SQL Array based approach and enhanced the efficiency improving the execution to seconds from lagging. Enhanced Searching of Assets based on different inputs, A view option for the client to search assets based on variable inputs, a complex PL/SQL program that works on Dyanmic SQL with ref Cursor to serve its purpose.
Client: SEI Investment, PA (Contractor)
Environment: Oracle 11g, PL/SQL in Unix
Duration: July 2017 - Present
Role: Oracle PL/SQL DB Developer
Database Programming, Customization and Development for Asset Management Product.
Implementation of default price model, a routine on PL/SQL using PL/SQL Associate arrays coupled with Bulk binding of output with multiple processing in a PL/SQL to implement it effectively to run flawlessly and efficiently.
Converted repeated execution of similar statements like same update on the table multiple time to a PL/SQL Array based approach and enhanced the efficiency improving the execution to seconds from lagging.
Enhanced Searching of Assets based on different inputs, A view option for the client to search assets based on variable inputs, a complex PL/SQL program that works on Dyanmic SQL with ref Cursor to serve its purpose.
- Oracle PL/SQL DB Developer at NTT DATA Services
- Database Development of Reporting Packages at State Street
- Oracle PL/SQL DB Architect at American Girl
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer at JP Morgan Chase
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Physics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications - Information Systems
Working as Sybase ASE 15.x TSQL developer (creating/modifying/optimizing/deploying/maintaining
sps, triggers, views, tables) in Agile environment on various brokerage systems like JPM GFM/MFMT/ONV/GSTP/PIWeb, also providing L3 prod. support for those applications, particularly:
• Provided performance monitoring of Sybase ASE stored procedures in SIT/UAT/PROD environment using JPM ASEMON tool
• Provided monitoring of CA Autosys jobs in SIT/UAT/PROD environment
• Successfully identified system issues and coordinated Java bug fixing with JPM development/infrastructure team
• Provided debugging of Sybase ASE sps/triggers/views/using JPM SQLBrowser debugger
• Successfully implemented bug fixing using Agile methodology with Jira, Version One support
• Produced artifacts: Jira tickets, Process flow diagrams, UI mockup screens, Test cases, supporting SQL queries, excel pivot tables and charts
• Engaged in end user/client/vendor communications to establish conversion, testing, deployment and support protocols as well as created training materials and other supportive documentation
• Provided recommendations for the development team to implement best industry standards of SDLC using Agile concepts
• Utilized technical skills and techniques in data analysis: created scripts in shell/perl/JPM perl-tree, build complex SQL queries, read/update scripts/code in T-SQL language
• Coordinated SIT & UAT testing with QA team with hands-on involvement in results verification and reconciliation of the exceptions
• Created data load/transfer Autosys jobs for GSTP , ONV, PiWeb, GFM, MFMT systems
• Regularly prepared test cases for SIT, UAT testing using HP ALM/QC system and JPM SQLBench tool
• Provided production support as well as daily issues resolution for GSTP/ONV/GFM/MFMT/PiWeb systems
• Implemented dynamic SQL technique to improve data search modules performance
• Analyzed performance issues with following tuning using Sybase monitoring tables and JPM ASEMON, SQLBrowser tools
• Sited up Sybase ASE triggers for the audit tables in GFM/MFMT
• Developed/Modified complex Sybase stored procedures using dynamic SQL solution for ad hoc reporting
• Transferred knowledge of the production system to the offshore support group
• Designed and scheduled Autosys procedures, completing all phases of unit, SIT and UAT testing
• Provided deployment for fixed bugs using YART and SVN on SIT/UAT/PROD environment
• Took a lead role in SIT/UAT testing and production implementation of fixing SQL PROD bugs
- ASE DB Developer at Sybase RS
- Sybase DBA / DB Developer / Oracle DBA at Davidsohn Global Technologies Inc
- Programmer/Analyst at Davidsohn & Son Inc
- Oracle DBA at INEC Inc
9 years at this Job
- MS of Mathematics and BS of Computer Science - Mathematics and BS of Computer Science
• Primary Database Developer for one of the company's largest health care client's. Responsible for translating highly complex business rules into intelligent database driven decision making for highly customizable mail products.
• Designed and created several automated processes to maintain private insurance and Medicaid programs.
• Designed and created a dashboard consolidating information from 3 independent systems into one cohesive monitor.
• Trained junior analysts/developers and support personnel in processing several thousand customized member mailings through ODS proprietary enterprise system.
• Designed and created an automated monitoring system to assist the production support group with maintaining the integrity and production of ODS proprietary enterprise system.
• Tools used: SQL Server 2008-2016, SSIS, SSRS and MS Excel
• Data Analyst
• Health Data Vision, Inc Burbank, CA Aug 2014- Jan 2015
• Primary responsibilities included troubleshooting SSIS Package and Report Development. Skills used included data transformation, data analysis, stored procedure reporting & development.
• Tools: SQL Server 2012, SSIS 2012
• Designed technical process documentation in MS Word.
- DB Developer at Contract Services Administration Trust Fund
- Data Analyst at
- Database Developer at O'Neil Data Systems (ODS)
- Level II Application Support/Data Analyst at Ingrooves-Fontana
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Xpressfeed is S&P Capital IQ's data warehouse management/ bulk delivery solution utilizing the strengths of S&P ratings data to deliver financial data that helps client's enhance their proprietary analytics, financial portals, CRM systems and more. Xpressfeed's turnkey database loading and maintenance technology provides reliable, efficient data delivery and management in a relational database warehouse. Responsibilities:
• Gathered end user's requirements, Developed Logical Model, and implemented requirements using SQL server 2016.
• Worked on Subscribers, Publications for Replication scripts.
• Created sql scripts for initial and incremental loads into production of all the tables.
• Worked on Data transfer from a Text file to SQL Server by using bulk insert task in SSIS.
• Worked on script task, containers to logically execute the SSIS package to improve performance and execution time.
• Worked closely with Upstream and downstream teams to make sure the system doesn't break and for a smooth flow through of changes.
• Thorough understanding of Impact analysis to make sure the flow of data doesn't break from the dependency system.
• Handled Offshore and took the responsibility of the DB team to sync up with other developers, QA and Business analysts of the team.
• Interacting with Business Analysts and Developers in identifying the requirements, designing and implementing the Database Schema.
• Documented and maintained database system specifications, diagrams, and connectivity charts.
• Extensively used Joins and Sub-Queries to simplify complex queries involving multiple tables.
• Developed complex programs in T-SQL, writing Stored Procedures, Triggers and Queries with best execution plan.
• Created new ETL packages to validate, extract, transform and load data into data warehouse databases, data mart databases using SSIS packages.
• Involved in complete lifecycle implementation of the project from gathering user requirements, preparation of technical specifications documents, designing and developing reports, Integration testing, Unit testing to Go live production support.
• Used various Transformations in SSIS Dataflow, Control Flow using for loop Containers and Fuzzy Lookups etc.
• Interacted with various Businesses, Management and IT units and analyzed business & functional requirements.
• Designed and developed SSIS Packages to import and export data from MS Excel, SQL Server and Flat files.
• Designed packages which utilized tasks and transformations such as Execute SQL Task, Data Flow Task, Sequence Container, For Each Loop Container, Lookup, Aggregate and Derived Column.
• Developed packages in SSIS with error handling.
• Submitted and participated in daily defect review meetings emphasis was to help reduce the quantity of defects not being detected prior to UAT.
• Conducted database management, performance measurement and performance tuning for new databases and existing databases by using SQL Profiler and SQL Analyzer.
• Implemented the project using Agile/SCRUM methodology. Environments: SQL Server 2016, T-SQL, SSAS, SSIS, VSTS.
- Sr. DB Developer at S&P Global, Market Intelligence
- Sr. MS BI Developer at SEI Investments
- Sr. MSBI Developer at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- DB Team Lead at SEI Investments
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Computer Application
- Bachelors - Computer Sciences
Project Descriptions: PEIMS is a web-based software application which provides a resource for Texas school regions, districts and campuses to submit their PEIMS data via the Internet. EDIT+ offers an interface for users to transfer PEIMS data files to TEA, validate the data and then generate reports. TEA uses PEIMS data to determine funding and accountability for each campus, along with providing data to TEA's Pre-Kindergarten-16 Public Education Information Resource Data Warehouse.
- Team Lead /DB Developer/QA Engineer at Texas Educational Agency
- Quality Analysis Checker at Texas Educational Agency
- Sr.QA Engineer at Rack Space
- QA Engineer at United States Steel Corp
6 years, 11 months at this Job
SQL DB Developer / SSIS ETL Developer
SQL DB Developer / SSIS ETL Developer
- Assistant Vice President at Bank of America
- SQL DB & SSIS ETL Developer at Bank of America
- Assistant Vice President at Bank of America
- Analyst at Verizon Data Services India Pvt. Ltd
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Spice Digital Limited, previously known as Cellebrum Technologies Limited, is a market leader of Mobile Value Added Services (MVAS), mobile applications and Internet products & services. We are a part of the Spice Connect - a US $2 Billion conglomerate promoted by Mr Dilip Modi. Thriving on innovation since 2000, SDL is engaged actively in the field of
• Telco Solutions
• Enterprise Mobility Solutions
• Mobile Advertising
- Backend/ DB Developer at Web UI/AngularJS
8 years at this Job
- MCA - Management & Technology
Established in 1978, the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) is the largest municipal housing preservation and development agency in the nation. The agency's mission is to promote the quality and affordability of the city's housing and the strength and diversity of its many neighborhoods. HPD is responsible for carrying out Housing New York, Mayor Bill de Blasio's initiative to build or preserve 300,000 affordable homes by 2026. HPD is leading the Mayor's charge, in partnership with over 13 sister agencies, advocates, developers, tenants, community organizations, elected officials, and financial institutions. Housing is considered affordable if it costs about one-third or less of what the people living there make. This stock includes publicly subsidized units, rent-regulated units, public housing operated by NYCHA, and privately-owned units. Responsibilities:
• Extensively involved in DB Design and data modeling for new features and enhancements to existing applications from the HPDInfo Suite of applications.
• Generated various complex logical data models to support big feature enhancements for old Project tracking applications in CA Erwin.
• Worked on writing DB scripts and complex sql queries to support Application Development for new applications and enhancements.
• Extensively involved in generating adhoc reports for PMA group from Enterprise Database using complex SQLs using analytical functions, joins and subqueries.
• Generated adhoc reports on data from external systems fed into HPDTech for a specific group of Business users using Tableau.
• Experience in developing PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages to implement business rules for Project Closing and Completion Approval validations.
• Extensively involved in Integration Projects using ODI Studio 12c for creating mapping, packages, scenarios and Load Plans to push Data from Enterprise tables to Data warehouse for publishing in DataMarts for Transparency Reporting.
• Worked on Oracle OBIEEE alongside other OBIEEE developers for reporting Transparency data and Housing production subject Areas.
• Developed various Oracle packages on 12c using advanced PLSQL concepts including function result cache, pipelined table functions, refcursors etc.
• Experience also includes developing and supporting Python code for business specific tasks.
• Worked on Atlassian suite of products including JIRA for Agile development.
• Extensively used Microsoft TFS for version control of source code.
• Regularly participated in Daily Scrums, story grooming and sprint planning sessions.
• Day to day responsibilities also include performance tuning, data setup, creating new DB objects, data fixes etc.
• Regularly interacting with DBAs, architects, BI developers and application developers to support existing systems. Environment: Oracle 12c, TOAD, SQL*PLUS, SQL Developer, CA Erwin, ODI Studio12c, Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, Python 3.5, Microsoft TFS(Version Control), Toad Data Analyst/Data Modeler, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, Beyond Compare, Notepad++, Microsoft Office Tools, Go To Meeting, Skype for Business.
- Sr Data Modeler and DB Analyst at HPDTech
- Sr. Database Analyst & Programmer at QPharma Corp, Morrsitown NJ
- Sr. Oracle Database Developer at ADP, LLC
- Lead Oracle Developer & Production Support at ADP, LLC
11 months at this Job
- MS of Computer Science in Data Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science & Engineering
- Diploma in Web Engineering - Web Engineering
Description: Wells Fargo Bank is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company. The project is to build a B2B web application to facilitate ecommerce transactions for construction equipment manufacturers and rental industries and implements the credit card security to for the transaction. Responsibilities:
• Responsibilities cover the entire development lifecycle, from client communication, requirements gathering and brainstorming, analysis, coding, testing and documentation.
• Team up and communicate with the players on the progress milestones during the daily stand up meetings.
• Contribute in scrum meetings and sizing meeting for the sprint cycles.
• Involved in every other day in huddle meeting for better act
• Worked on HTML5 and Java script with integration of Kendo UI for developing grids, charts and schedulers.
• Implemented to making browser compatibility and mobile friendly using Bootstrap Library.
• Worked closely with the Business Analyst and Db developer to identify with the Business requirements and to implement the functionality of the applications.
• Used Subversion (VSS) to manage files, directories and make changes to the server.
• Developed Stored Procedure and SQL Queries to store and retrieve data using SQL Server 2012.
• Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML to expose the reports to facilitate the information sharing
• Perform peer code review and participate in developer meetings to share and raise questions about the technology challenges / achievements.
• Implemented delegates and transformers for Emails and functions and procedures.
• Used NUnit to implement develop unit test cases and performed Database testing using Selenium
• Perform every task using JIRA workflow engine that gives real-time information and Equity Data about every phase of development like planning, tracking, releasing, and reporting
• Created SSIS packages to mitigate into the data warehouse database from heterogeneous Databases/data sources.
• Involved in deployment of application across various environments like dev/st/uat and production.
- Net Developer / Full Stack Developer at Wells Fargo Bank, SFO
- Net Developer at State Farm
- Senior Software Developer at Progress IT
- Jr Developer / Intern Developer at Progress IT
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Technology - Technology
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) program This project handles complex data exchange and reporting through multiple systems and platforms among domestic, foreign financial institutions, and foreign governments; Application uses frameworks to handle file processing, parsing, validation, notification, and persists data and metadata in relational databases
● Functioning as data architect/data modeler/DB developer
● Working on Oracle Real Application Clusters (Oracle RAC) database with Data guard configurations
● Building logical data model and implementing physical data model
● Applying partitioning, materialized views, and de normalization techniques to improve application performances
● Monitoring and tuning DB performance using AWR, ASH reports, Sql tuning advisor
● Working with production DBAs on database sizing, capacity planning, and configurations
● Developing DB scripts, packages, stored procedures and triggers
● Maintaining DB artifacts
● Supporting Informatica ETL processes
- Independent Consultant at Northrop Grumman/Accenture at IRS/FATCA Project
- Independent Consultant at CRGT at USPS Project
- Oracle Lead Developer at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Business Intelligence Specialist at Association of American Medical Colleges
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Optic and Fine Mechanic