• Supported 100+ databases ranging in size between 30Gb to 50Tb.
• Planned and Implemented Disaster Recovery (DR) and High Availability using RAC, and Data Guard.
• Installed and configured RAC (2 node) and Performed up-gradation of grid infrastructure and Oracle databases from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.
• Performed health checks in RAC instances using Crsctl and Srvctl utility.
• Performed Database refresh from Production RAC environment to TEST RAC environment.
• Experience in monitoring and managing of Oracle instances using Enterprise Manager Grid Control (OEM grid) 10g /11g/12c.
• Starting and stopping the agents to clear metric alerts and collecting ADDM reports in OEM.
• Creating blackouts and templates in OEM and migrated databases from Non ASM TO ASM.
• Installed Golden Gate for replication of database on 11gR2 RAC environment.
• Involved in Tuning the RAC interconnect Finding RAC wait events. And Tuning the RAC using the Enterprise Manager Grid Control.
• Performed various tasks on ASM, creating a disk group, adding a disk to disk group, making disk online and offline and troubleshooting issues in ASM environment.
• Implemented physical standby database for maximum availability using Oracle Data Guard 11g with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 12C cloud Control.
• Create thorough documentation of installation procedures and administrative tasks in the clustered environment.
• Generated and automated Statspack/AWR reports from Oracle 11g/10g/9i database and analyzed the reports for Oracle wait events, time consuming SQL queries, table space growth, and database growth.
• Involved in SQL Query tuning and provided tuning recommendations to ERP jobs, time/CPU consuming queries.
• Used Explain Plan, Oracle hints and creation of new indexes, identifying the join methods (Nested/Hash/Merge join/Sort merge join) between the row sources for tables, to improve the performance of SQL statements.
• Addressed developers/testers requests to clone production databases for the purposes of testing using RMAN. Environment: Oracle 11gR1, 11gR2,188.8.131.52,12c RHEL 5.8, HP-Unix 7, Solaris 10, OEM, DBUA, RMAN, Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control, RAC, ASM, Data guard, SQL*LOADER, AWR, ADDM, ASH, VPD , Oracle Wallet, Data pumps, Exports/Imports.
- Oracle DBA at Mercedes Benz
- Oracle DBA at Lincoln Financial Group
- Oracle DBA at Autrader.com
- Jr. Oracle Database Administrator at Olympia Soft
4 years, 10 months at this Job
2. DBA Resume
Lead DBA tasked with production support and core development of the MHV databases housed on Oracle,
MySQL, and MSSQL.
• Migrated multiple databases from Austin Information Technology Center (AITC) in Austin, TX to Terremark in Culpepper, VA.
• DBA responsibilities; monitoring databases and log files, applying patches, user and schema management, writing PL/SQL and tuning SQL and shell scripts, performing backups using RMAN, and migrating code from development to production. Tools used include TOAD,
- DBA at By Light Professional IT Services
- Plus, SQL Developer, and Spotlight at Logstash, SQL*Plus
- SQL Server DBA on VHA VLER / VistaWeb Move at Logstash, SQL*Plus
- Technical Analyst on VHA CPRS-R at EDS
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Information Systems
3. DBA Resume
Provide DBA and Data Architect support for AIX, Windows and Linux databases for development, testing and production environments. This included physical design, logical design, performance tuning, SQL optimization, and server management processes and scripting.
- DBA at Anthem, Inc
- DBA at Kaiser
- at Alchemis InfoSystems, Inc
- at Alchemis InfoSystems, Inc
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Data Management / Data Analytics - Data Management / Data Analytics
4. DBA Resume
Experience in High Availability (HA) environments, including building an 8 Node cluster for a client and migrating databases over to them.. Experience as a lead DBA with responsibilities of maintaining approximately 80 SQL servers in various production, QA and development environments. Responsibilities include coordination of team activities including an offshore team, meeting deadlines, setting priorities of the team as well as normal DBA activities. Experience in SQL 2017 through SQL 2000 including SSIS and SQL Reporting Services. Experience with SQL clusters, VM environments, SAN and SSD environments. Experience in planning and leading system upgrades, performance tuning of servers, creating and maintaining maintenance plans, and managing security of databases. Responsibilities including specifying requirements for new database servers, training developers on developing good SQL code, approval of all code for production release. Heartland Business Systems
May 2017 to present
• Support various business in their database needs including the following
• Build new servers, including an 8 node High Availability system
• Perform health checks on customers servers,
• Remediate issues discovered on health checks.
• Troubleshoot issues on customers
• Tune systems per customer requests.
- DBA at various companies
- at Robert Half Consulting
- at West Bend Mutual Insurance
- at Advanced Pain Management
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BS in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
5. DBA Resume
Form Statement Copy B - To Be Filed With Employee's FEDERAL Tax Return. This information is being furnished to the Internal Revenue Service. a Employee's social security number 450-87-0946 OMB No. 1545-0008 b Employer identification number (EIN) 1 Wages, tips, other compensation 2 Federal income tax withheld 46-5663564 47738.85 6344.41 c Employer's name, address, and ZIP code 3 Social security wages 4 Social security tax withheld 47738.85 2959.84 EP EMPLOYMENT SERVICES LLC 5 Medicare wages and tips 6 Medicare tax withheld DBA: LABORMAX STAFFING 807 E. YANDELL SUITE A 47738.85 692.20 EL PASO, TX 79902 7 Social security tips 8 Allocated tips (816) 903-5555 d Control number 9 Verification code 10 Dependent care benefits e Employee's first name and initial Last name Suff. 11 Nonqualified plans 12a See instructions for box 12 C o d e JOSUE FRANCO 13 Statutory employee Retirement plan Third-party sick pay 12b C 1700 DEAN MARTIN o d e EL PASO, TX 79936 14 Other 12c C o d e 12d C o d e f Employee's address and ZIP code 15 State Employer's state ID number 16 State wages, tips, etc. 17 State income tax 18 Local wages, tips, etc. 19 Local income tax 20 Locality name TX 47738.85 W-2 Wage and Tax VBA
- DBA at Department of the Treasury - Internal Revenue Service
1 month at this Job
6. DBA Resume
Project: Student Data Management System (SDMS)
SDMS is a web based data repository of students, starting from getting admitted, to passing out and collecting certificates; the system is capable of generating useful reports at the designated levels. SDMS manages Attendance, Fees, Examination Scheduler, and Marks Entry. It also generates Identity Card of students in printable format.
• Designed and Developed RDMS Using MS SQL Server 2008 R2/2012
• Installation, setup & configuration of MS SQL Server 2008 R2/ 2012 databases.
• Data Migration from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008R2/2012
• Perform monitoring, administration & troubleshooting of SQL Server.
• Monitor and troubleshoot database backups, disk space, and server availability.
• Implemented and monitored user access and security.
• Ensuring Server and Database security.
• Developed complex SQL queries and procedures to analyze, manipulate and investigate data problems.
• Developed drilldown reports and linked reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) in Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) environment
• Analyzed data requirements used in the creation of system reports utilizing integrated report-writing tools.
• Identified and made recommendations for resolution of system performance issues.
• Produced database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary.
• Participated in system workgroup and planning meetings tasked with analyzing migration and continuous application improvement strategies. Calvert Investment Company (MCC) From 05/20016 to Present Maryland Jr. DBA Responsibilities:
• Installed, Configured, and Manage SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012 in development, test, and production environment.
• Installed SQL 2012/2014 with AlwaysOn (2 &3 replicas)
• Good hands on issues with the AlwaysOn.
• Build clusters 2 node and 3 node with Active-Active and Active-Passive.
• Configured and Maintained Database Replications.
• Configured and Managed Log Shipping including Standby database for reporting purposes.
• Migrated Databases from SQL Server 2005 to 2008/2012.
• Monitored Server Activity, Error Logs, space usage, and solving problem as needed.
• Performed Database modeling to create and manage relational Process the logical data model in a way that it can be transformed to a database design. Refine the physical deign to meet the requirements of the system storage.
• Designed database systems and data structures in collaboration with software development teams for existing and new applications.
• Developed data dictionary for all the databases across all the servers and also prepared documentation for a database including data standards, procedures and metadata.
• Controlled privilege and permission for access to the instances and databases.
• Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of database backup and recovery processes.
• Setup automated jobs for different purposes including backup, monitoring database health, disk space, backup verification, moving databases from environment to environment including creating test environment
• Developed Different Maintenance Plans such as backups, index management, fragmentation management, cleaning history, deleting old files
• Exported & Imported data from Flat file, CSV file, My-SQL, and Access to/from SQL Server Database using DTS, SSIS, and Export/Import Wizard
• Developed and Managed Report in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
• Wrote SQL/T-SQL, Trigger, and Stored-Procedures.
- DBA at Bahir Dar University
1 month at this Job
- Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering - Production Engineering and Management
- Bachelor's Degree - Industrial Engineering
7. DBA Resume
with DBA Support Group and customer to support, enhance, and maintenance existing Oracle, SQL Server and AWS databases.
❖ Working as Data Migration Specialist to migrate various old databases and network files
• Working as SQL Server DBA
• Worked on Installation, administration and maintenance of SQL Server (standalone and clustered)
• Troubleshoot various database problems that arise in day-to-day work and performance tuning of database, Data Profiler and SQL query
• Monitor backups and database alerts. Used DBArtisan and other tools to monitor the databases.
• Recovered database to specific point of time and worked on database security
• Worked on multiple projects to migrate data from Access and FoxPro to SQL Server and Oracle
• Worked on TxEVER system to migration data from Oracle, Sybase, network files to SQL Server
• Created data flow diagram and data dictionary of old systems
• Created ER Diagram and data mapping
• Worked as ETL expert to migrate data to Oracle and SQL Server data center
• Provide support and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing application
• Work on SSMA (SQL Server Migration Assistant), Informatica and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service) to migrate data from Access and FoxPro to SQL Server and Oracle
• Develop, test and deploy various ETL jobs
• Design and develop stored procedures, functions and scripts
• Monitoring the log files, backups, database space usage and the use of system resources
• Involve in all DBA activities
• Worked on AlwaysOn, Replication and Database Mirroring
• Document the entire process and steps
• Monitor long running jobs, troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Recommend and implement indexes for performance enhancements
• Scheduling shell scripts
• Monitoring the log files, backups, database space usage and the use of system resources Environment: AWS RDS, AWS EC2, SQL Server 2014\2016, Oracle 11g, Access, FoxPro, DB Artisan, SSMA, SSIS
- DBA at Texas Health and Human Services
- DBA at Dept of State Health Services
- ETL expert at Dept of State Health Services
- at BrainBond, Pittsburgh
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- Btech - Electrical
8. DBA Resume
Licensed professional Cosmetologist offering services that include dimensional coloring, perms, chemical straightening, smoothing treatments, and hand paraffin spa treatments. As a DBA I am responsible for my service and retail inventory, marketing, advertisement, quarterly taxes, booth license, and monthly rent.
- DBA at Self Employed
- Licensed Cosmetologist Instructor at Self Employed
- Owner, Manager, Senior Stylist at Russell Edwards Hair Stylist Co., Inc
- Licensed Cosmetologist (1979) Salon Manager/In-Salon Educator at Russell Edwards Hair Stylist Co., Inc
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- - education and training
9. DBA Resume
a chain of restaurant
• Led a team of ten people
• Conduct inventories and orderings for four stores
• Make Schedule for employees and other managers
• Perform regular meeting with different vendors
• Analyze daily and weekly reports and make adequate decisions
- DBA at General Manager Brown Rice Korean Grill DBA Koko Inc
- Barrister Global at Independent
- at Haneefiya America
- Field Service technician at NCR
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Network and Cybersecurity
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics - ESL
10. DBA Resume
• Overseeing and directs all cleaning activities on site
• Prepare and plan work schedules in accordance with company rotation schedules
• Handles all customer service concerns and complaints
• Order and maintain cleaning tools, and supply for optimal functionality for staff
• Informs staff about the policies and procedures that have to be followed while cleaning rooms and remaining compliant according to OSHA and facility's safety measures
- DBA at Lodge 85 DBA McKenzie Lodge
- Lead Housekeeping at Ballard Hospitality, LLC
- Housekeeping Supervisor at LaQuintha Inn and Suites
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent