1. Dean Resume
• Creating a safe and welcoming environment for scholars and educators
• Tracking scholar behaviors and uniform infractions to maintain order throughout the facility
• Intervening when a scholar is significantly disruptive
• Correspond with families to discuss student behavior, needs and successes
- Dean at School Culture/Dean of Students
- Assistant Dean at Dream Charter School
- 7th Grade Program Coordinator at Harlem RBI
- Youth Support Lead at Harlem RBI
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Adjunct professor of Land Surveying, Clark College, Spring 2007.
• Land surveyor for Mackenzie Engineering in Portland, OR.
• Land surveyor for MacKay and Sposito, Inc. in Vancouver, Washington.
• Project Field Supervisor for Clark County Surveyor's Office GPS Project
• Land surveyor for Minister and Glaeser Surveying, Inc. in Vancouver, Washington.
• Sole Proprietor of Cottage Grove Land Surveying, a land surveying practice in Cottage Grove, Oregon.
• Crew-chief and office man for private engineering and land surveying practices in Roseburg, Oregon.
• Highway Engineer's Aid Oregon Department of Transportation, Roseburg, OR.
• Crew-chief for large metropolitan surveying firms in Sydney, Australia. Mr. Dean is an experienced land surveyor specializing in boundaries. As a businessman with an MBA with an emphasis on Marketing and Management Mr. Dean has been self-employed as a land surveyor after having benefited from the excellent tutelage of several experts in the profession, including the following:
• Robert Bozon Alderton, (deceased), past Executive Secretary of the Australian Institute of Surveyors;
• Romanso E. Ware, former Douglas County Surveyor in Oregon, past P.L.S.O. Surveyor of the Year; Mr. Dean has successfully completed a wide range of projects with a variety of challenging boundary problems, including the following:
• North Bonneville, WA - Riparian boundaries and obliterated Donation Land Claim corners; the survey was audited and accepted by the US Department of the Interior in an official dependent resurvey.
• Ridgefield, WA - Obliterated Donation Land Claim corners;
• Bohemia Mountain, Cottage Grove, OR - Obliterated Mineral Survey corners;
• Steamboat, OR - Obliterated Homestead Entry Survey corners;
• Lakeview, OR - Obliterated Public Land Survey System corners;
• Washougal, WA - National Scenic Area boundary using GPS derived elevations corrected to USGS benchmarks. The survey was audited and accepted by the US Forest Service as marking the official boundary;
• Kalama, WA - Retracing old Town Plats and vacated streets.
• Vancouver, WA - Expert witness for resolution of various boundaries and rights of way disputes. Mr. Dean always values thorough research on every project, big or small. He has used resources such as the Sandpoint records archives in Seattle, Clark County Museum, Washington State Archives, US Army Corps of Engineers field offices, Bonneville Power Administration, timber companies, local surveyors' records, County Public Works Archives, WSDOT, etc. To ensure the rectitude of his analyses he researches similar cases at law libraries or through his on-going continuing education. Mr. Dean has developed a reputation for thorough, well-considered reasoning leading to supportable, documented maps and detailed reports.
- President of Dean Surveying at Land Surveying, Clark College, Spring
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Surveying - Surveying
- - Planning Public Policy and Management
- Master of Business Administration - Beta Gamma Sigma Business
3. Dean Resume
Educational Dean, Admissions, Curriculum developer.
Educational Dean, Admissions, Curriculum developer.
- Dean at TRI 3 INC.
- SPED ED Paraprofessional at USD 453
- Campus Manager/ Corporate Trainer/ TCM at RBI
- Educational Director /Professional Stylist at
9 months at this Job
Supervisor/ Transportation Coordinator Responsible for directing the daily operations of the transportation department, including district school buses, assure safe and efficient pupil transportation, vehicle maintenance, routing, scheduling, staffing, training and fiscal responsibilities in support of school district's collaboration and instructional activity programs for students. This position requires strong proven abilities in organization, leadership and human relations. Dean specializes in special need transportation.
- Supervisor/ Transportation Coordinator DEAN Transportation at DEAN Transportation
- Office Manager, Dental Assistant at Dr. Omar Steenbergh DDS
- Dental Assistant at Front Office Dr. David Lomasney DDS
- Dental Assistant at Dr. Brian P. Boyd DDS
4 years at this Job
- B. A. - Organizational Management
- - General Education
- - vocal
5. Dean Resume
Primary duties: Reporting to the President of Babson College, the Dean of Graduate Admissions primary role is to develop an integrated admissions and marketing strategy to produce growth for the F.W. Olin Graduate School. The Dean will launch new programs, including the re-imagined MBA in new geographic markets: Miami and Dubai and expands Babson's brand nationally and internationally. Key results:
• Launch blended MBA in Miami within first 6 months; meet enrollment target for initial launch
• Position blended MBA to launch in Dubai
• Create new market opportunities in China to diversify the mix of international students at Babson
• Hire, train and supervise sales team; motivate team to meet ambitious enrollment goals
• Leverage $7 million merit aid budget to secure targeted class profile (MBA and MS)
• Expand enrollment growth for domestic and under-represented students
• Create new partnership opportunities in improve Babson's market position and reputation
- Dean at Graduate Admissions, F.W. Olin Graduate School
- Owner at Higher Aspirations, LLC
- Associate Dean, Academic Programs & Admissions at Johns Hopkins University
- Assistant Dean at Academic Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Counseling/ Higher Education
- M.Ed. - Research
- B.A. - Communication Arts & Marketing
- Assistant to Dean's Office Receptionist and Assistant Dean at Dean's Office, College of Social Sciences, FSU
- District 49 State Representative Carlos Guillermo Smith - State Capitol Office Intern at Dean's Office, College of Social Sciences, FSU
- FSU - Event Coordinator at Puerto Rican Student Association
- Event Coordinator at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Affairs
- Associate of Arts degree
7. Dean Resume
Deputy Title IX Coordinator
As Dean of Campus Life, I lead a department of over 30 staff, tasked with enhancing student satisfaction and learning on campus. I have a consistent track record of managing change projects and have built relationships with stakeholders across the institution to help develop high quality programs.
• Areas of responsibility include Campus Recreation, Residence Life, Student Involvement, Greek Life and Registered Student Organizations, Counseling Services, Health Services, Community Standards, Student Ministries, management of Title IX cases, and implementation of Dining Services with our University contractor.
• Executed reorganization from one division to three separate areas; provided leadership and strategic governance for Campus Life
• Worked collaboratively with the University Campus Master Plan Committee to develop capital plans for new residential and dining facilities, as well as the ongoing renovation of spaces to meet strategic plans.
• Streamlined current assessment and evaluation process, including regular assessment of organizational culture and succession planning
• Worked collaboratively with faculty members to develop programs to enhance student programming, including programs centered around Student Success and Civic Engagement.
• Developed new strategic documents for area, including reexamination of current mission, vision and values; worked with department heads to initiate their own self studies, including strategic planning for their areas
• Conducted regular assessment of retention through a cohort retention model.
• Worked closely with Residential Curriculum committee to develop a model to enhance the satisfaction and learning of students on the residential campus.
• Advised Multicultural Advisory Committee (MAC), including representatives from the Black Student Union, Latino/Latina Student Association, Prism, etc.
• Developed funding model to encourage the establishment of new National Pan Hellenic Association (NPHC) organizations, including Delta Sigma Theta, and Omega Psi Phi.
• Serve as a member of the University Crisis Management Team, as well as coordinator of the WUAlert emergency notification system.
• Implemented online training programs targeting first-year students to address issues related to alcohol consumption and sexual misconduct.
• Meet regularly with members of the Executive Council of the Student Government Association (SGA) to address student concerns.
• Oversaw the expansion of campus life personnel by 25%.
• Oversaw and developed plans to address University strategic growth of almost 25% over a two-year period (2016-2018).
• Revised and maintained the University Student Handbook, including annual review of policies and procedures.
- Dean at Campus Life
- Director at Residence Life
- Associate Director at Residence Life
- Assistant Director at Residence Life
3 years at this Job
- Doctor of Education - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Education
- Bachelor of Arts - American Studies
of Law | October 2017 - Current In May 2017, while on temporary assignment as a Financial Aid Counselor in the law school, I successfully applied for the position of Executive Assistant to the President and Dean. My role in that position includes the following contributions to my role in the Dean's Office: Dean of Academic Affairs, Board of Trustees, faculty, Dean's direct reports, alumni and donors, in order to enhance communication within the law school and foster a sense of teamwork and collaboration. held telephonically; working with the Executive Director on finalizing minutes and meeting agendas; organizing annual CILE conference in San Diego; updating files and information as requested by the CILE members. 200 slides) for the President and Dean to present at the law school Open Town Hall forum and creating smaller presentations therefrom for the Board of Trustees and faculty. manner. subcommittee meetings: organizing meeting content with the President and Dean; creation of meeting agendas; collation of meeting materials and speakers/presenters; taking minutes for regular and executive session at Board meetings. teleconferences and travel, both within the United States and foreign destinations. Office financial budget and keeping within the financial year budget.
• Providing administrative support to the President and Dean - working closely with the Office of the Vice
• Secretary to the Consortium for Innovative Legal Education (CILE) - taking minutes at quarterly meetings
• Working on Law School Survey of Student Engagement (LSSSE) PowerPoint presentations (approximately
• Gathering and collating information for various U.S. News surveys and submission of same in a timely
• Secretary to the Board of Trustees - organization of the Annual Board Retreat and various Board
• Managing the President and Dean's busy calendar, including recurring meetings for staff, committees and various groups, both within and outside of the law school - organizing the President and Dean's
• Budget management - working with the President and Dean, and the Chief Financial Officer, on the Dean's
• Working with vendors, caterers and resorts for service at special events.
of Law | October 2017 - Current
In May 2017, while on temporary assignment as a Financial Aid Counselor in the law school, I successfully applied for the position of Executive Assistant to the President and Dean. My role in that position includes the following
contributions to my role in the Dean's Office:
Dean of Academic Affairs, Board of Trustees, faculty, Dean's direct reports, alumni and donors, in order to enhance communication within the law school and foster a sense of teamwork and collaboration.
held telephonically; working with the Executive Director on finalizing minutes and meeting agendas;
organizing annual CILE conference in San Diego; updating files and information as requested by the CILE
200 slides) for the President and Dean to present at the law school Open Town Hall forum and creating
smaller presentations therefrom for the Board of Trustees and faculty.
subcommittee meetings: organizing meeting content with the President and Dean; creation of meeting
agendas; collation of meeting materials and speakers/presenters; taking minutes for regular and executive
session at Board meetings.
teleconferences and travel, both within the United States and foreign destinations.
Office financial budget and keeping within the financial year budget.
- Executive Assistant to The President and Dean California Western School at Dean's Office
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Package handler, stock
- Dean warehouse package handler at Dean
7 years at this Job
- Highschool graduate - General
- High school or equivalent
10. Dean Resume
As a Dean I was responsible for overseeing the health, safety, and well-being of thirty-six 15-17 year old young men. A Dean's duties also included knowing the whereabouts off all your students, dispensing medications as needed or prescribed, monitoring breakfast and dinner means in the lunchroom, and putting the students to bed and then getting them back up the next day. Daily tasks included quieting down rowdy rooms, resolving conflicts among students, ensuring a quite nightly study hall was performed with constant patrols to ensure students were staying quiet and on task. Taking groups to activities or events in 14 passenger buses and performing intramural's twice a week.
- Dean at Subiaco Academy
- Munitions Systems Journeyman at Air National Guard
11 months at this Job
- (OVER 140 college credit hours completed) Associate - Biology