• As a senior decision support analyst, perform ad-hoc analysis and present them in a structured manner
• Utilize SQL to pull the necessary data for project at hand, then clean and verify the data used for the task
• Develop predictive models to determine future financial impact of compensating medical facilities to aid in contract negotiations using SAS.
• Collaborate with other departments to generate analyses for identified needs within time sensitive deadlines.
• Lead conducting diagnostic and predictive analytics for opioids and present findings to a team of investigators on a monthly basis.
• Assist data architecture team to correct the structured data and properly utilize the unstructured dataset to perform analyses.
• Continue to learn and develop technical skills in data science.
- Senior Decision Support Analyst at Gateway Health Plan
- Project Manager/Statistical Analyst at Constellation Inc
- Statistical Analyst (Volunteer) at Georgetown University
- IT and Internal Auditor at S.R. Snodgrass
1 year at this Job
- Master of Professional Studies - Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics and Economics
• Develop daily and monthly CFO, Outpatient, and Surgical senior-level decision support scorecards for daily operations and regulatory requirements.
• Manage the hospital cost accounting system. Duties include data set revamping, system updates, and maintenance.
• Update and maintain monthly Urgent Care Center Scorecards using internal and external datasets.
• Manage and maintenance of hospital's Clinical Analytics Process highlights using Horizon Business Insight (HBI)
• Heart Failure (HF) and Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI) committee member. Provide integral data from HBI system for decision support.
• Create customized reports for clinical, financial, and cost reporting on an ad hoc basis
• Manage and in-service staff on the hospital reporting system. Training includes functions related to system development, updates and maintenance.
- Decision Support Analyst II at Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Senior Information Specialist at MCIC Vermont, Inc
- Legal Assistant/Corporate Communications Specialist at WebMD, LLC
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - United States Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - History and Political Science
Design and develop health care provider reports using SQL, PC/SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide, and Unix SAS for Provider Information Management, Provider Relations, Sales and other Highmark customers. Publish extensive documentation for use by other Decision Support Analysts explaining database design and access rules, programming standards and guidelines. Provider subject matter expert and programming coach, developing programming standards and documentation, and handling complex provider reporting.
- Senior Decision Support Analyst at Highmark Blue Shield / Pennsylvania Blue Shield / KHP Services, Inc
- Data Design Engineer at KHPE CAHRS
- Programmer Analyst at
- Quality Assurance Team Leader at ComputerAid, Inc
13 years at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
- B.A. - Professional Writing
Created profitability, resource utilization, physician activity and contract performance analyses based on data residing in Eclipsys Sunrise Decision Support Manager. Such analyses were developed using AS/400 work query, MS Access, MS SQL Server (Integration, Reporting and Analysis Services) and Crystal Reports XI. Created SSIS packages used to extract data from AS/400, SQL Server and XML file sources and published to SQL Server database as well as flat files. Developed SQL Server Reporting Services objects documenting data contained in disparate systems. Developed Audit Report Card database and associated SSIS packages that compared and balanced data from disparate hospital information systems including health information management and billing. Designed audit reports that documented out of synch patient records. Parameterized SSRS objects published to report server for end user consumption. Responsible for co-developing an Analysis Services cube requiring MDX calculated members.
- Senior Decision Support Analyst at Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Cardiac Cath Lab Unit Secretary at
- Surgery Scheduler at
- Temporary Employee at
20 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree - International Relations
Responsibilities Merge hospital activity for the previous day.Update Profit & Loss statements for charity hospitals.Track billing codes,payor codes,and clean up errors.Support facilities in the decision making process. Accomplishments Smoothed ICD 10 integrations, worked as a team to automate more processes for monthly and quarterly reports. Skills Used Utilized MS Access, MS Excel , and McKesson analytics.
- Decision Support Analyst at TRINITY HEALTH
- Clinical Services Analyst at PerformRx
- QI Data Analyst at United Healthcare
- Data Analyst- Sales Incentive Program at Glaxo Smith Kline
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
June 2016-Current As a Decision Support Analyst at Stanford Health Care, I conducted clinical and medical claims analytics across several lines of business including Medicare Advantage products as well as full and partial risk delegated HMO products. In addition, I have lead a cross functional team in developing RAF program design by creating tools to identify and reconcile RAF score gaps. § Build and administer Cost of Care program using advanced Excel and VB Macros tools to identify initiatives in order to drive down medical claims expense, improve cost efficiency, and optimize clinical and operations processes. § Develop and manipulate SQL programs to aggregate and analyze medical claims data for full and partial risk delegated HMO products. These programs were designed to identify areas of high spend and develop subsequent actionable initiatives. § Create interactive dashboards, using Tableau, to tie utilization data to medical claims data for several lines of business. § Perform claims cost and utilization analyses on an ad hoc basis to support various business needs § Lead RAF program design and operations by providing RAF gap coverage analytics and routine RAF dashboard analytics § Build and renew Medicare Advantage expansion plan; design a model to reflect the membership, utilization, medical claims projection, and other cost projection for the Medicare Advantage line of business § Analyze contract and product profitability § Internal data validation and process improvement
- Decision Support Analyst at University Healthcare Alliance
- Product Assurance Analyst at Medtronic
- Research Associate at Children's Hospital of Oakland Research Center (CHORI)
- Clinical Trial Assistant at Children's Hospital of Oakland Research Center (CHORI)
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Molecular & Cellular Biology
• Mentor Clinical Decision Support Analysts I
• Participate in Clinical Consensus Group (CCG) committees to provide data support needs
• Provide research and data support for service lines seeking certifications
• Analyze clinical data and produce reports for the Quality Department and Leadership Teams at Community Regional Medical Centers, Clovis Community Medical Centers, and Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital
• Create queries, charts, graphs, and scorecards that capture data for quality tracking and process improvement
• Communicate with leadership and stakeholders to obtain and disseminate information and new resources
- Clinical Decision Support Analyst II at Community Medical Centers
- Volunteer at Fresno Metro Ministry
- Project Management Intern at Kaiser Permanente
- Office Assistant at International Inspection
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Geology
Provided Analytical Support for a Health Insurance Company with 12 Outpatient Facilities. Selected to lead the General Ledger reporting tool account conversion including remediation of prior year's activities; ensured that reports were issued allowing department heads to determine budget requirements. Co-Initiated the Financial Reporting for the "Closing The Gap" initiative to lower the costs of services provided for the member. Led the Finance Team in the implementation of the FIT test; used for the early detection of Prostate Cancer. Procedure is now a crucial part of panel of testing for the targeted population. Resulted in the higher number of members taking the preliminary testing. As the Finance Lead, developed and provided the financial reporting for the Executive Groups designed to cut costs. Participated in a committee that improved our Pharmacy access to our members. Accurately reported on the Charity Care provided to the Community, ensuring non-profit status.
- Decision Support Analyst at Kaiser Permanente of Ohio
- Decision Support Coordinator at Cleveland Clinic, Western Region
- Staff Accountant at Glenbeigh Hospital
- Divisional Controller at Airtron
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
• Serve as chief project strategist for revenue cycle management and process analysis.
• Responsible for strategy development in the analysis of processes for new projects in both hospitals.
• Ellaboration of monthly performance measurement reports using qualitative and quantitative analysis.
• Responsible for medical report assessments for effective decision-making hospital wide.
• Preparation of monthly accruals report for insurance payers.
• Responsible for effective issuance of purchase orders, invoices and its appropriate modifications if necessary.
• Responsible for daily benchmarking and scorecard report policy.
• Responsible for reimbursement process with the Implantable Provider Group for Insurance payers.
• Ensure charge coding abides to current state and federal medical policy by developing strong working relationships.
• Coordination of benchmarking meetings to ensure medical departments' productivity and improvement suggestion.
- Decision Support Analyst at UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- French Financial Client Specialist at ADP DS
- Cost Business Analyst at WISTRON
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- B.A. in International Business and Finance. - International Business and Finance
- Certificate of Exchange Program
• Lead monthly evaluations of proposals to continually improve clinical programs resulting in an on-going savings of over $2 million
• Complete and present analysis and recommendations of proposal savings initiatives to CFO and other senior leaders
• Complete reporting for Maryland required rankings to evaluate quality of medical care; present findings to quality assurance and medical operations teams to create recommendations for improvements in quality of care
• Create and maintain supply tracking processes to support nursing teams to increase visibility into supply use, ultimately reducing operational cost
• Lead analysis across a series of schedule an ad-hoc requests supporting different departments, including operations, pharmacy, and specialized practices
• Collect data for analysis and reporting across various medical platforms including CRISP, Sentry, and Walgreen’s portal
- Decision Support Analyst at Mercy Medical Center
- Marketing Communications Specialist at A P Ventures
2 years, 11 months at this Job