Defense Attorney, criminal
- Defense Attorney at Stillings Law Office
- Adjunct Professor at University of Central Oklahoma
- Assistant District Attorney at OKLAHOMA COUNTY
- Dallas Police Officer/ Sergeant at Dallas Police Department
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Criminal
- Master of Arts - Professional Development
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
Participate in real life court proceedings as a clerk, bailiff, jury, prosecutor, and defense attorney
- bailiff, jury, prosecutor, and defense attorney at TEEN COURT
- BABYSITTER / TUTOR at
- at TRANSMOUNTAIN HOSPITAL OF PROVIDENCE
- at DA VINCI SCHOOL FOR SCIENCE AND THE ARTS
6 months at this Job
• Finalized the implementation of the juvenile Friday Court for victims of human trafficking as well as covered the bi-monthly Friday Court calendar.
• Attended ongoing steering committee meetings for the Friday Court with Justice Court partners and associated personnel.
• Attended initial planning strategy meeting for victims of human trafficking in relation to courtroom testimony.
• Spoke at various forums regarding prevention of human trafficking.
• Attended CCP subcommittee meetings for victims.
• Supervised and trained one lead attorney, one senior attorney, two defense attorneys, and one legal assistant at the juvenile delinquency unit.
• Supervised an immigration attorney who also covered the parole calendar.
• Supervised a research attorney who also covered the welfare fraud calendar.
• Maintained possession of a life-top juvenile homicide case from the detention hearing in delinquency court, to the transfer hearing, and followed the subsequent case to adult court.
• Maintained possession of a SB-9, Franklin hearing juvenile LWOP case.
• Prepared thorough and timely employee evaluations.
• Recruited possible paralegal, college, law school, and post-bar interns, as well as supervised the internship program.
• Responsible for supervision of misdemeanor and felony level attorneys on an as-needed basis.
• Attended meetings at the Fresno Superior Court with Justice Court partners regarding implementation of mental health diversion, arraignment court, and video arraignments.
- Chief Defense Attorney at Fresno County Public Defender's Office
- Senior Lead Defense Attorney at Delinquency Unit
- Defense Attorney IV at Major Crimes Team
- Defense Attorney II, III, IV at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate - Constitutional Law
Private criminal defense practice in West Texas and Southern New Mexico
- Criminal Defense Attorney at Law Office of David Wilton
- Deputy Public Defender / Senior Trial Attorney at El Paso County Public Defender
- Assistant Public Defender / Felony Trial Attorney at Law Office of the Public Defender - State of New Mexico
- Criminal Defense Attorney at Private practice
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- JD - Law
- BA - Spanish
Responsibilities to defend and legal representation of clients against courts and judicial organizations. Accomplishments letter of apreciation Skills Used legal documentation
- Defense Attorney at AIBA
at this Job
- BA - law
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in strategic leadership and criminal defense roles with experience in reviewing case materials, completing legal research, and building defense plans.
- Criminal Defense Attorney at Law Offices of David Sheehan
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Law Degree, Sales Degree, Engineering Degree - Law
• Manage and oversee all of the firm's removal defense cases, both detained and non-detained clients, before the San Diego Immigration Court, including calendaring, appearing, reviewing and preparing court filings as well drafting pre-hearing eligibility statements
• Along with the senior attorney, manage a staff of 12 employees and daily course of business issues
• Appear at the San Diego Immigration Court and Otay Mesa Immigration Court for master, bond, and merits hearings
• Represent clients in California Superior Court to obtain the necessary predicate orders for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS), primarily in the probate division
• Handle all BIA and Ninth Circuit cases, including research and writing briefs for the respective appellate courts
• Conduct initial consults with prospective clients and assess forms of relief, if any are available to them
- Senior Removal Defense Attorney at San Diego Immigration Attorneys
- Senior Immigration Attorney at Law Offices of Rosana Kit Wai Cheung
- Law Clerk at Law Offices of Jan Joseph Bejar, A P.L.C
- Legal Intern at Immigration Review (EOIR)
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Law
- Bachelor's - Sociology Law & Society
• Practice areas include general civil and trial practice in all State and Federal Courts with an emphasis on insurance defense, including but not limited to, personal injury and insurance coverage.
• Works on cases from initial evaluation and strategy development to resolution.
• Perform drafting pleadings, legal research, complex legal analysis, discovery, law and motion, court appearances, depositions, and trial preparation.
- Litigation Defense Attorney at Bennett, Samuelsen, Reynolds, Allard Cowperthwaite & Gelini
- Attorney at Archer Norris, Walnut Creek
- Litigation Defense Attorney at Archer Norris, Walnut Creek
- Paralegal at Foster Employment Law, Oakland
5 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate - Legal
- Certificate of Completion - Legal
- Bachelor of Science - Legal Studies
Tried over 100 felony cases as an attorney representing those who are accused of a crime
- Criminal defense attorney at
at this Job
Court-appointed attorney solely representing individuals charged with Murder in Erie County, PA.
- Criminal Defense Attorney at Strasser Law
- Assistant City Solicitor at Strasser Law
- Assistant District Attorney at Erie County District Attorney's Office
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Stephanie Domitrovich at Erie County Court of Common Pleas
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science