Essential Job Duties:
Establish Delivery Process and as such is responsible for:
• Planning all Work- Plans all truck routes and ensures that all runs are properly balanced. Ensures that trucks are properly loaded and that all associated documentation is prepared and completed. (Delivery Manifests, Credit Manifests, Invoice copies). Assigns COD and collections tasks and assigns rover(s) to appropriate areas.
• Leads and Communicates Priorities- Responsible for starting work shift with drivers, sets daily work priorities and effectively communicates expectations.
• Effective Follow-up- Handles any issues or difficulties drivers may encounter during their work hours.
• Reporting- The Delivery Manager is responsible for summarizing through reports of all delivery activities. (Number of deliveries, delays, explanations for delays corrective actions.) Using and reporting all aspects of the Roadnet driver optimization software and system.
• Process improvement- Delivery Manager is continuously seeking better methods of processing the work.
- Delivery Manager at
- Hardware Tester at Teleplan International
12 years, 8 months at this Job
This program is multi-million dollar engagement to provide IT Application Development, and application
maintenance services in Claims business process area following the agile (scrum) methodology. As a
delivery manager, directed the team of project management professionals, technical architects and application developers working on various projects in Claims business process area.
• Responsible for leading application delivery teams and managing delivery of application development projects and project phases assigned to the application delivery team.
• Manage delivery of application maintenance and production support in a fixed price model.
• Accountable and ensured the delivery teams meet all the release milestone dates.
• Accountable and responsible for scope management, cost management, schedule management, operating income and contributory margin for the program.
• Ensure all client satisfaction goals, Service Level Agreements and Contractual commitments are met.
• Identify and implement process improvements to improve team's efficiency.
• Review weekly and monthly dashboards with Client program managers, Business owners and Product owners Technology & Tools used: PEGA, Oracle Services Bus, Java web services, MQ Series, COBOL, CICS, JCL, DB2, XML, WSDL, SharePoint, HP Quality Center, Remedy, ServiceNow
- Delivery Manager at Zurich North America Claims Portfilio
- Delivery Manager at UNUM
- Project Manager at US Convenience CSA -D
- Project Manager at US Convenience BASE M
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering
I currently work at Anthony’s as a delivery manager. I manager 12+ drivers, I make there schedules, make sure they are doing everything right and I handle issues with customers.
- Delivery Manager at Anthony’s crucina Fresca
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school
• Technical Manager of Managed Service Level 3 software development support at Mayo Clinic. Managing four projects including application development, support, and QA testing resources, and Business Intelligence development. Projects include Healthy Living Online applications, Decision Tree application, and Health Solutions applications. Support team includes .NET development, ETL and SQL development, and RPG development. Responsible for gathering, documenting, and validating business and functional requirements for large, complex software development and integration projects.
• Delivery manager overseeing 70 plus consultants for Mayo Clinic client deliveries including software development, project management, and software production support. Primary liaison for client and consultants for day to day operations.
- Technical Manager/Delivery Manager at Analysts International Corporation
- Development Lead at EngagePoint
- Software Engineering Manager at IBM
- Staff Software Engineer - Life Cycle Test Team Leader at IBM
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Science, Information Systems
- MBA - business training program
with S3 Consulting Delivery Manager partnered with Product Manager, Technical Project Manager and Scrum Master of Agile team supporting cross functional and single product releases for 3 Product Teams.
- IT Sr. Delivery Manager at Express Scripts
- IT Sr. Project Manager at Centene
- IT Sr. Project Manager at Express Scripts
- Sr. Project Manager at Wells Fargo Advisors
5 months at this Job
• Currently deployed and extended as a Program Delivery Manager assigned to disaster DR4372MA
• Trained in the new PA model with 6 applicants
• Experienced and trained in all categories of work
• Facilitated and coordinated accurate delivery of grants tailored and organized to each Applicant
• Identified special considerations issues / opportunities and coordinated with EHP and mitigation
• Reviewed projects to ensure Applicant captures the most and accurate cost
• Frequently hosted meetings via phone or in person with Applicants
• Fostered the ability to maintain and balance with multiple Applicants and POCs
• Completed 5 Exploratory calls, 5 Recovery Scoping Meetings and dozens of follow up meetings
• Experienced in Small project certification
- Program Delivery Manager (PDMG) at Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Assistant Supervisor at Department of Youth Services
- Intern at Lawrence District Courts
- Public Safety Officer at USI Security
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Customer and Stakeholders management and participate for business discussions and reviews Responsible for planning and directing, managing programs and multiple projects Responsible to manage entire ESG Applications support program for effective service delivery Develops and manages all key program & project governance documents, such as Project Charter, Work based plan, Governance and Communications Plan, and Risk & Issues contingency plan and Mitigation Strategy Ensure 100% adherence to SLAs for project delivery by team members and adhering to KPIs agreed in the contract with customers Engaging teams for continuous improvements and Automation Managing the Enterprise Solutions group applications support for Cigna’s Accounting finance, Tax & Treasury, Sales & Pricing businesses Transitioned multi-technologies health Insurance applications for one of the largest US Healthcare Industry Engaged with a large Transition and Transformation program and Transitioned EUX services for one of the largest manufacturing company, ABB in Europe region Had managed projects in supporting Microsoft technologies (.NET, VB, ASP, SQL Server), Java based applications and ETL(Informatica) Applications for BP Downstream for their European business Executed one of the windows servers migration project for BP Had seeded an idea generation process and lead to develop a tool using .NET for LOA activities as part of continuous improvement Lead to develop a POC using SSRS for reporting interface in ETL application A Program/Transition/Project Delivery Manager with 16+ years of IT experience in the areas of Transition Management, Project Management, Delivery Management & SDLC/ITIL processes Having experience in managing various AD/AM and Infra projects for Telecom and Energy customers, and short tenure of Transition/Delivery Management roles for Manufacturing customer A go getter, self-driven, learn and implement attitude , flexible to adopt to challenging tasks and adaptable to learn newer areas to leverage on domain Sensitivity: Internal & Restricted knowledge and customer businesses and their processes for effective delivery of projects within the time & cost parameters successfully Currently handling the downstream Europe portfolio projects for one of the world’s top Oil and Gas company for their European and UK regions businesses. Had exposed to transition management for one of the Telecom customer services from their internal business unit to Wipro in UK Had executed one of the telecom projects in multi vendors environments for one of the largest Telecom service provider in US being responsibly for end-to-end project planning and implementation in Offshore/Onsite Delivery Model from scope management, to activity scheduling, effort & cost estimation to new work and quality management in adherence to customer/Wipro guidelines and norms Good understanding of SDLC and ITIL processes Experience in dealing with US and UK & European clients Successfully transitioned 18 Applications for AM engagement in the past Recently transitioned 3 large applications from Onsite and put them in steady state as per transition plan and had been appreciated by customers Currently another large portal is being transitioned from onsite and is about go into steady state very soon. Delivery Management and Project/Program management for Downstream business in BP Vendor Management for engaging contractors for project work and vendor contracting and costs/payments process Certified Master’s Degree in Project Management (MBA – Project Management) Trained on Agile methodology and certified Wipro Scrum Manager to take up Agile projects as Beginner Scrum Master Having Cloud Computing and DevOps knowledge Having working experience leading multi-vendor teams in a program Program governance
- Delivery Manager at Wipro
- at EARTHLINK INC
- at ORBIT TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Project Management
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
Served as a champion for FXG's Safety Above All Culture and supports all related initiatives
• Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to: hiring, terminations, coaching, training, recognition and rewards, performance evaluation and management, discipline, addressing employee concerns and staff productivity Pick-Up & Delivery Manager 03/2013 to Current FedEx Ground Santa Fe Springs, CA Responsible for managing the pickup of 100,000 packages daily and delivery of 30,000 packages daily (P&D) operations through the management of staff and achieving results indirectly through the use of Independent Contractors (IC), Independent Service Providers (ISP), temporary agencies and their employees. Supports the FedEx Ground (FXG) Safety Above All Culture. Works closely with customer service, sales, Customer Pickup Coordination and station management to ensure successful customer-facing results. Managed, Linehaul as well and coordinated all new pick ups and deliveries.
- Pick-Up & Delivery Manager at FedEx Ground
- Operations Manager at PickUp & Delivery
- Senior Operations Administrator at FedEx Ground
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
- High School Diploma
Experienced Project/Program Manager. Successfully managed multiple customer IT short-term and long-term projects/programs, both US based and worldwide; with revenues in excess of $12m; PMI, ITIL, SCRUM. SCRUM Master Certification in Progress.
Skilled Service Delivery Manager. Effectively owned and managed the delivery of IT infrastructure and managed services to named clients and in specific geographies; managing employees, escalations, and expectations while maintaining client relationships, managed P&Ls, worked on transitioning clients to new services.
Renewal/New Business Services Sales and Solutioning. Responsible for renewing current contracts and identifying new opportunities. Build and maintain customer relationships with 15 named accounts; listening to their needs/goals to help achieve them; quota value of $10m+. NSC Global, LLC
Service Delivery Manager - Managed Services, Cincinnati, Ohio 2018
Responsible for managing multiple named customer accounts for deskside resources onsite and remote support and services for both onsite technicians and remote call center support agents.
• Provide structure and operational management for the SLAs/SLOs as documented in the SOWs.
• Manage P&L for profitability
• Maintain and build customer satisfaction
- Skilled Sevice Delivery Manager at
- Services Sales Executive and Contract Annuity Manager at HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE COMPANY
- Services Sales Specialist at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Services Solutions Architect at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Manage 6 delivery Driver and helper teams, 3 CDI Stagers and 3 builders, 1 Dispatcher, 1 customer service rep within delivery, 1 Inventory specialist
• Dispatch delivery routes to meet company and customer goals
• Communicate with customers on delivery time frames, needs, service issues
• Handle day to day operations within the delivery department, Manage budgets, employee hours, 10 Fleet trucks 24- and 26-foot box trucks
• Interview for hiring to support the department needs, coach, training, counseling, terminations
• Communicated daily with Warehouse Manager for delivery discrepancies needing immediate attention to correct for daily deliveries (Damaged product, miss pick's)
• Manage daily volume goals to ensure optimal truck space utilization
• Communicate with sales team on scheduling deliveries to ensure customers receive their orders in a timely manner.
- Delivery Manager at Taft Furniture
- Logistics Supervisor at Lab Corp of America
- at Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Distribution Supervisor - Dispatcher/ Facility Safety Coordinator at Coca-Cola Refreshments
4 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems