Responsibilities: Take orders, organize all incoming deliveries, take deliveries, maintain organized delivery receipts and money, make sure all dishes are collected and washed, cash out customers, assist all departments when needed Accomplishments: Promotion to delivery manager
- DELIVERY MANAGER at CLARENCE PIZZA COMPANY
- at HOLIDAY HELP, GUESS CLOTHING
- CASHIER & FROZEN FOODS at WEGMANS FOOD MARKET
5 years at this Job
- - General Studies, Social Sciences, Business/Finance
- Regents Diploma
delivery manager at pharmacy who's specialty is in dermatology. in charge of calling patients, scheduling deliveries for their medication, taking co-payments. data entry, phone calls, organization, etc
- Delivery Manager at Feel Better Pharmacy
- Study plan teacher at VIP Day Care Center
- Group Leader at CampsRus Day camp
- Cashier and Customer Service at Gala fresh farms
at this Job
- Working on both BA - Early childhood & Elementary Education and psychology
Responsibilities Gather, log, and monitor all shipping data. Communicate with dispatchers, store management, and vendors to ensure accurate outgoing orders. Solve customer issues such as: provide discounts, confirm C.O.D payments, report home damages, and resolve customer complaints. Compile delivery data and create spreadsheets that reflect weekly delivery percentages. Accomplishments Promoted within first 6 months to warehouse supervisor. Promoted to Delivery clerk, Assistant Delivery Manager, and Delivery Manager. Successfully complete Leadership, Team Building, Safety, and Forklift Training courses. Skills Used Type 65-70 wpm. Daily use of MS Outlook, MS office, MS Excel, and Internet. Employee development and training. Strong team player or solid individually. Create weekly reports for the Chief Executive Officers of the company.
- Delivery Manager at BrandsMart USA
- Event Manager at The Epicurean Inc.
12 years, 2 months at this Job
As delivery manager, I make sure all orders are correct, properly bagged and ready to be delivered on time by the drivers. I also pair delivery orders based on addresses or access of main roads and provide insight on routes to use that would take the least amount of time. No matter how busy a night may get, I always make sure each customer gets their order with 100% satisfaction.
- Delivery Manager at Orlando’s Italian Restaurant
- Delivery Manager at
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Mass Communications
- Some college
Capgemini Senior Service Delivery Manager (D1) 04-01-2014 03-31-2017 Scottsdale, AZ
- Senior Service Delivery Manager (D2) at Capgemini
- Specialist Customer Support at AETNA
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Key projects: The key projects delivered and responsibility overview at Amlak during my tenure as delivery manager.
2. Al Etihad Credit Bureau - Credit Data Submission
Objective: Meet the regulatory requirement of submitting credit data on a monthly basis
Scope: Extract the data from Core banking system(TCS-Bancs) on a monthly basis and upload the data into newly developed application. This application will process the data as per the credit bureau specifications. The reports will be uploaded into credit bureau system.
1: Amlak Intranet SharePoint Portal
Objective: Develop new intranet portal in SharePoint2010 in place existing SharePoint2007 to address bottlenecks in the existing portal. Key parameters are dynamic workflow, performance and MIS reports.
1. Develop 90 workflows to cater internal approvals using .Net and Nintex
2. Develop weekly and Monthly MIS reports
3. Migrate the Intranet portal content to SharePoint 2010
3. Enterprise Content Management (ECM) application for Amlak
Objective: Develop new ECM application to build new document workflow to scan and upload the application at branch for approval process along with building new categories, security and flexibility in the application
Scope: Migrating content from existing system Saperion to the IBM File Net and it also covers the new business requirements for documents meta data, classification, security access and adding new document workflow
Roles & Responsibilities
• Delivery Manager for a managed services contract for Amlak on behalf of GBM. The responsibilities include managing end-to-end IT business & infra applications and Infrastructure.
• The landscape includes 25+ businesses applications and complete Infrastructure (desktops, printers, servers, network, backup and storage) for production and DR sites.
• Projects: Delivering planned projects & initiatives of the year as per the plan. The projects include software and hardware projects.
• Governance: Weekly project and operations reviews. Monthly reviews with FOBO (Front office and Back Office) team and IT team. Quarterly reviews with top management from both organisations.
• Review covers Strategic projects, SLA performance, P1 incidents review, TOP recurring issues, SLA breaches, Risks, Services improved and improvement areas.
• Support: The team operates from the client and offsite location. The application support is 16x6 and infrastructure support is 24x7x4. The helpdesk support is 24x7 and the average application and infrastructure availability is 99.9%.
• Vendors: There are 25+ vendors to support applications and infrastructure. My responsibility includes complete vendor management life cycle for AMC to License renewals. Client has an Enterprise agreement with Microsoft and I am involved in true-ups and license renewals. The support vendors are spread across globe-US, Europe, UAE and India.
• Initiatives: Key member of application technology refresh program with role of data migration and integration. The applications refreshed are core banking(TCS-Bancs to Oracle-flexcube), General Ledger(TCS-Finance one to Oracle-ERP ) CRM( Sage-CRM to Oracle-CRM) collections( Nucleus-FinnOne to Oracle-Flexcube) and HRMS (BSH-HRMS to Oracle-ERP) TECHNOLOGIES HANDLED in various Roles as ❖ Project/Program manager: Microsoft, Java, Mainframe, cloud (SaaS & Iaas), Consulting, CRM, ERP, AS/400, Bancs ❖ Programmer: Mainframe (COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2, IMS-DB), Microsoft, SQL Server and Oracle
- Delivery Manager at GBM
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MCA - Computer Applications
- B.Sc. - MPC
Program Manager for AETNA - DIGITAL
[email protected] o Managing delivery across 50+ scrum teams
o Implement Agile automation, Big Data implementation, Mobile
• Delivery Manager for Greenway Health 16 + o Implemented automation for EHR application & Claims Management system
- Delivery Manager at Emids Technologies
- Group Project Manager at Infosys Limited
- Software Engineer at NCMR Technologies
- Software Programmer at Dexterity Business Analysts
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science - Computer Science
5+ Years) Team Size: Offshore: 70 plus, Onshore: 7 Project: XL Catlin Managed Service Model (Duck Creek Claims & Policy, Distribution Applications). Delivery manager instrumental in setting up managed service model (MSM) for large P&C & specialty insurance carriers and worked towards improving service maturity, Kalpesh is responsible for application maintenance and application development for AXA XL's three critical applications groups (Duck Creek Claims & Policy, Distribution Applications) which includes 20 + (twenty +) applications. These application groups primarily include DuckCreek claims handling application, claim portals, mobile application, DuckCreek policy admin applications, dynamic CRM, Party data, Salesforce policy and producer admin applications and are developed in multiple technologies like Duck Creek Claims (Accenture Claims Solution), policy Admin, .Net, MS Dynamic CRM, Salesforce, IBM MDM, File Maker etc. Application Development As an application development manager, Kalpesh is responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects for DuckCreek Claims & distribution applications. Managed 12 + small-medium projects (total budget of $1.4 M) which includes 2 (two) technology upgrade projects (CRM Upgrade & MDM Upgrade). Apart from projects, Kalpesh has managed regular enhancements (budget of 2.5M per year). Peek Team Size - 40 plus All the projects and small enhancement are delivered within time and budget without any SLA/KPI miss. Responsibilities Accountable for end to end successful delivery for all the projects & small enhancement capacity Strategic Planning & Delivery, Approach, Solution Plan Project Charter Resource planning & staffing Release Phases planning Delivery & Governance Model Managing capacity allocation for the scheduled releases Manage detail execution Plan, Execution & Monitor Progress Work with test leads and finalize test strategies and test plans Client & Vendor Relationship Management Manage Production Cutover & Go Live, Warranty support and transition to Prod-Ops, Sunset old applications & infrastructure Manage to Contract Operational, Service Levels & Financial Commitments. Overall end to end Delivery and weekly/monthly Governance/Status reporting to Client Program Execution team and Sponsors. RFP Response SOW Management. Business Development Application Maintenance - Accountable for application maintenance contract for Claims, Policy and Distribution applications group (20 applications) budget of 5M five years program. Team Size - 30 plus Responsibilities Finalize contract scope Manage to Contract Operational, Service Levels & Financial Commitments. Managed Mobility: Manage Transition plan and Knowledge Transition execution from outgoing vendor, logistics, approvals and system accesses to my team coordinating with Access Management team. Incident & service request Management. Led critical incident calls. Problem Management Application stability and availability Track, measure, report and communicate SLAs/KPIs. Delivery & Governance Model Audits Business Continuity & Disaster recovery Drive improving application stability and productivity Resource & capacity planning for 100% resource utilization Client & Vendor Relationship Management Lead and participate in the people engagement Drive continuous improvement initiatives and automation. Providing Performance appraisal for the reports to evaluate their fitment every 6 months. Overall end to end Delivery and weekly/monthly Governance/Status reporting to Client leads. To contribute towards Operational Excellence like Bulge Mix, team meetings to drive healthier team dynamics Participated in Client Visit to India Delivery center
- Delivery Manager at AXA XL
- Manager at Accenture Designated
- Delivery Manager/Application Coordinator at The Hartford
- at The Hartford
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Electronics Engineering - First division
Oversaw Daily Operations Including but not limited to: Keeping company compliant with all Federal, State and Local Transportation Regulations Truck Maintenance to ensure safety and bottom line effeciency Scheduling of Employees as well as Hiring and Training of new employees Analyzing the needs of the company as well as the needs of the employees To ensure the vision of everyone contributing remained congruent Route Building based on strengths of each employee Daily Meetings with Terminal Manager Monthly Average Service Score for Cardinal when I accepted position- 93.9% Monthly Average Service Score for Cardinal when I departed- 99.1%
- Delivery Manager at FedEx-Cardinal Delivery
- Director of Operation/Maintenance at Mowtown Outdoors
- Engineering Manager at The W Dallas-Victory Hotel and Residences
- Engineering Manager/Director of Engineering at The Joule Hotel
2 years at this Job
• Oversee the delivery of services to company's client or customer
• Manage and schedule delivery drivers and timesheets
• Monitor employees and evaluate customer feedbacks to improve the delivery process
• Provide upper level Managers with feedback and improvements
- Delivery Manager at Delivery Boyz, Inc
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Physics