As the delivery supervisor I was responsible for scheduling deliveries, loading and unloading trucks, training new personnel and insuring proper delivery and installation of appliances. Employer: Fred's Appliance Supervisor: James Thrash 3075 Hwy 93 S. 406-257-3288 Kalispell, MT 59901 Please do not contact this supervisor. 406-257-3288
- Delivery Supervisor at Fred's Appliance
- CDL Delivery Driver at
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Lead Transportation Security Officer at DHS/TSA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
As a delivery supervisor my responsibilities include, but are not limited to management of the delivery
staff and Schilling customer accounts within 6 parishes.
• Supervises delivery staff, daily routes, and customer accounts while ensuring all customer accounts are properly delivered to, stocked/rotated, payment is collected according to ATC guidelines and regulations, while providing efficient customer service.
• CDL training of all personnel to ensure readiness of CDL testing.
• Train all new personnel within the delivery department on all delivery task, policy and procedures and safety.
• Overseeing pre-trip inspection each morning before delivery personnel leaves property.
• Daily Routing of all delivery personnel to customer accounts while minimizing routes to save on fuel cost and using personnel more efficiently when possible.
• Attends departmental meetings to discuss/review delivery functions, safety, potential changes in the delivery department that may pertain to personnel, delivery functions, and productivity.
• Communications with all departments within the company to ensure smooth day to day transactions with customers and accounts, and to quickly and efficiently resolve any customer issues pertaining to sales, delivery, and/or product.
• Evaluations and surveys of all delivery personnel and their duties at customer locations. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring drivers are rotating product, fronting and facing coolers, organizing back-stock, filling shelves, and maintaining a professional rapport with customers.
• Assisting delivery personnel when they may have large routes/work-ups/cases.
• Performs the duties of associates supervised and other related duties as needed.
- Delivery Supervisor at Schilling Distributing
- Delivery and Sales at Technical Services
- Correctional Officer at Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office
3 years, 11 months at this Job
The Delivery Supervisor is responsible for the efficient delivery and merchandising of company products while meeting company distribution objectives. It is also responsible for the skill development of assigned merchandisers through leading and proper training techniques by conducting up to three Right Execution Daily rides per week with his or her assigned delivery merchandisers.
• Coach, teach and train Delivery Merchandisers on processes and procedures necessary to maximize profit and productivity while maintaining satisfactory customer service. This should be accomplished through consistent planned and documented R.E.D. rides (a minimum of 3 per week)
• Manage the delivery and merchandising of ALL presold orders to ensure that customer service and company standards are maintained at satisfactory levels.
• Monitor key business indicators and develop action plans based on opportunities to drive productivity gains.
• Establish behaviors that ensure a safe working environment is provided and ensure employees are trained on safe working techniques in the trade.
• Manage and lead effective communications with sales, warehouse and equioment srrvices
- Delivery Supervisor at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
- Account Manager at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
- Order Builder at Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Planner at Pemco World Air Services
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
USAA Service Delivery Supervisor Job duties consisted of monitoring associates quality of calls to ensure proper coaching was implemented for the individual's success with the company and success as the team as a whole. Ensured that all policies and procedures that were set forth by the Client and by Teletech were being followed by monitoring the individual agent's metrics and when a situation would arise I would implement Coaching Action Plans with obtainable goals agreed between myself and the individual agent to show
- USAA Service Delivery Supervisor at TeleTech
- Customer Service Represenative at Vertex
- Inside Sales Representative and Paperless Technologies at FORD BUSINESS MACHINES INC
- USAA Service Delivery Supervisor at Teletech
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Supervising drivers and delivery personal for beer delivery on the treasure valley
- Delivery supervisor at Stein Distribution
- Transportation supervisor at Albertsons
- Transportation Clerk/ dispatcher at Albertsons
- Transportation associate delivering groceries safely throughout the southwest region at
at this Job
Manage all aspects of mail delivery.
- Delivery Supervisor at USPS
- Operations Manager at Roll Sooner Inc
- Parts Manager at South Pointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge
- Shift Supervisor at X-press Stop
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resources
- Bachelor of Science - Legal Studies
Acting Dispatcher supervisor, logistic coordinator, and route delivery driver. Oversee and generate schedules for a delivery staff of twenty five delivery drivers. Schedule Data entry and electronic mapping of prescription delivery using android based applications. Sort and distribute pharmaceuticals for long term care facilities and residential homes by prioritizing efficient and constantly changing routes. Greet, listen, and understand patients concerns while providing repeated service multiple times a day. Oversee company fleet and documentation of vehicle maintenance. Sort and file prescriptions. Document billing information. Secure bank deposit transactions.
- Dispatch / Delivery Supervisor at Williams Apothecary
- Delivery Driver/Warehouse at Dougherty Office Supply
- Warehouse Associate at Herley Industries
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- BFA - Illustration
• Serve as supervisor for organizing and executing a wide range of special events
• Verify contents for Inventory
• Transport the necessary materials to fulfill events
• Prepare set ups for events including tables, chairs, tents, and stages using heavy machinery equipment
• Construct staging, tents, and tables to ensure stability for events
- Delivery Supervisor at Top IT Off Events
- Package Handler at United Parcel Service
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Coach, lead and develop 30+ CDL certified drivers to support the sales organization and improve daily productivity to move 4 million cases of product annually.
• Maintain process improvement to further enhance productivity of deliveries, conduct safety training to ensure that preventive and measures are enforced, ensure compliance of Department of Transportation and PBC safety standards.
• Manage the profit and loss statements for the location Delivery Labor line
• Assess, develop, execute logistics plans to maximize individual and team productivity
• Achieved corporate cost-per-hour goals in 2017 and 2018
- DELIVERY SUPERVISOR at PepsiCo
- MERCHANDISER MANAGER at PepsiCo
- WALMART CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE at PepsiCo
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, LEAD PARTNERSHIP SPECIALIST at PepsiCo
1 year at this Job
- BACHELORS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Marketing
Oversee accurate and efficient loading of all vehicles for the delivery of retail home products to the end consumer (last mile), Monitor KPI’s to ensure a healthy and efficient operation, Monitor weekly reports to ensure financial objectives are being met, Monitoring weekly settlements to ensure contractors goals are being achieved, Coordinate with customer service to ensure that all customers are satisfied. · Conducts daily “stand up” meeting with delivery teams using a Stand-Up Form to properly notate and cover all metrics while also facilitating open communication. · Verify and confirm that all teams are assigned correctly before route “finals” are printed. · Completes all daily/ weekly/ monthly reporting for the location(s) (a list will be provided with deadlines for each) · Completes Weekly Truck Inspections on each truck assigned to the location · Inspects the prep lines, providing lines are turned over before 4pm, to ensure they are complete and in good condition communicating any misses to the client and supervising manager. · Ensures all In Home Damage Claims are being properly entered into Zendesk immediately upon learning about each claim. · Reconcile billing and merchandise claims (all claims must have a claims form before considered valid) with your onsite client representative, escalating any discrepancies to your supervising manager for them to follow up with client management. · Complete billing data entry daily into the USTApp. · Documents any coaching provided to the IC’s and reports details to the supervising manager · Send update to your supervising manager before leaving each day to update on the status of your location if all trucks are not finished- Not to be confused with the Closing Report
- DELIVERY SUPERVISOR at UST LOGISTICAL SYSTEMS
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at 360 SOLUTIONS
- PRESIDENT at TAU BETA SIGMA
10 months at this Job
- B.S. IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT