Delivery Supervisor/ Trainer for a contracted delivery service for La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries. Quality Control / Supervisor of the delivery teams from Upstate NY , to Massachusetts, all down the east coast to Virginia Beach. I also work with La Z Boy on special projects such as VIP deliveries and setting up new showrooms.
- Delivery Supervisor Quality Control at Retail Delivery Service ( La-Z-Boy )
- Warehouse Manager / Furniture Sales at Gavigans Furniture
- Warehouse Employee at PASADENA FURNITURE
6 years, 11 months at this Job
In charge of 5-10 employees Routing deliveries everyday Loading 8-12 trailers 5-6 nights a week Editing manifest Making deliveries Contact with store managers Signing for trailers deliveries Opening/closing warehouse Nightly shift reports Helping with payroll
- Delivery Supervisor at National Delivery Systems, Inc
- Landscaper at Wells landscaping
- Driver Helper at Cort furniture
- Cook/Dishwasher at Mcmenamys
1 year at this Job
Prepare set up & restock for delivery service every morning. Enter, process and complete high volume of customer orders through majority online ordering systems such as (Seamless, Grubhub, Postmates, and Delivery.com). As well as enter in & complete all large catering orders for corporate companies.
- Delivery Supervisor at Hale and Hearty Soups
- Supervisor/Manager at FUKU
- Supervisor/Manager at Wok Chi
- Cashier at Chipotle Mexican Grill
at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Responsible for 40 plus drivers, dispatching accurate, timely delivery.
• Promote a safe and positive work environment while following company policies.
• Provide fleet maintenance and daily supervision of driver operations.
• Use AS400 functions for credits, driver check in, inventory, invoicing and picking will call invoices.
• Coach employees on disciplinary issues and daily operations.
• Maintains driver DOT files for compliance.
- Delivery Supervisor at Southern Glazers Wine and Spirits
- Night Warehouse Manager Glazers Distributors at GLAZERS DISTRIBUTORS
- Night Shift Supervisor at Glazers Distributors
- Night Warehouse Employee at Glazers Distributors
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
• Coach, lead and develop 30+ CDL certified drivers to support the sales organization and improve daily productivity to move 4 million cases of product annually.
• Maintain process improvement to further enhance productivity of deliveries, conduct safety training to ensure that preventive and measures are enforced, ensure compliance of Department of Transportation and PBC safety standards.
• Manage the profit and loss statements for the location Delivery Labor line
• Assess, develop, execute logistics plans to maximize individual and team productivity
• Achieved corporate cost-per-hour goals in 2017 and 2018
- DELIVERY SUPERVISOR at PepsiCo
- MERCHANDISER MANAGER at PepsiCo
- WALMART CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE at PepsiCo
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE, LEAD PARTNERSHIP SPECIALIST at PepsiCo
1 year at this Job
- BACHELORS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Marketing
• Deliver craft beer
• Manage accounts
• Clean draft systems.
• Install beer and co2 lines.
• Fix draft systems.
• Pour craft beer at event's for several different breweries.
• Put together routes for other drivers.
• Route delivery.
• Company gas credit card management.
• Assist salesmen in making sure stock is on hand for customers.
• Pick product from other breweries.
• Quality control.
- Delivery Supervisor at Beerstream
- Packaging/ inventory at Hollywood Brewing Company
- Shipping and Receiving at Veterinary Internet Company
- Field Artillery Cannon Crewman/ Career Retention Specialist at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Information Technology
• Organize delivery crews to dispatch construction supplies to customer specifications
• Manage inventory control
• Regulate maintenance of equipment
- Delivery Supervisor at Carter Waters
- Vice President of Operations/Sales Mgr at S.J.R. Enterprises, LLC
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Education
Overview of delivery drivers including collection of purchase signature receipts for delivery of perishable fruit arrangements to the Peninsula/Hampton Roads Area.
- Delivery Supervisor at Edible Arrangements
- Driver/Operator at Yellow Cab Company
- General Manager (GM) at Jiffy Lube Team Lucor
- Housekeeping Supervisor at The Service Companies
5 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
27617, United States Hours per Week: 60 Duties: Oversees Logistical matters pertaining to supplying product to over 3,000 customers and managing drivers and equipment. Assists in the overall decision making, policy development, and resource planning for delivery services. Coordinates quality improvement programs as it relates to delivery services. Assists in the development of long and short-term internal policies, goals, and objectives. Provides support of workload data to the Plant Manager. Assists with resource allocation, team productivity and efficiencies, and budgetary information for informed decision-making. Manage team meetings and Provide feedback of administrative matters pertaining to the fiscal, personnel, supply, and space. Hire's, train's, supervise employees and approves weekly payroll. Prepare performance reviews in a timely manner. Exercise safety precautions and assists in training employees to do the same. Prepare monthly estimates. Maintain driver files. Investigate all driver accidents and files proper paperwork. Establishes or assists route controller in most efficient routing of trucks. Ensures special deliveries are made and promptly and efficiently. Ensures product is delivered on a timely basis. Monitors maintenance and repairs on vehicles. Periodically checks with customers on proper merchandising. Resolves delivery problems with customers. Checks in drivers as necessary. Utilizes route reports as a tool to develop cost effective routes. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint. Utilizes google documents for analyzing resource data.
- Delivery Supervisor at Reddy Ice
- NCOIC Unit Control Center at United States Air Force
- Vehicle Operation Supervisor at United States Air Force
- NCOIC Vehicle Training at United States Air Force
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Transportation - Credit
- Journeyman - Craftsman
Responsibilities include -Training new hires -Debriefing driver -Monitor Furniutre assembly -Engage in customer satisfaction -Update drivers on new policies -Create effective delivery routes daily -Create delivery reports
- Delivery Supervisor at Bliss homes
- Delivery Driver/Warehouse at City Furniture and Ashley HomeStore
- Manager at Walgreens
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Business management