Solo man lift gate delivery truck driver arrive at warehouse reterive manifest load truck delever product like appliances, electricians, furneture, tool chets, ect to costumer sometimes installing and demonstrating how products work .deliveries were with in a 200 mile radius
- Lift gate delivery truck driver at 3g2m logistics
- Car Wash Supervisor at PARK OPS
4 months at this Job
- High school
Drivers, as required by the United States Department of Transportation, have to keep a running log that records their daily work tasks, any accidents that he or she is involved in and the basic condition of the vehicle. The driver has to be familiar with use of technology, be able to drive long distances and for extended periods of time along with having the ability to aid in the loading and unloading of cargo that he or she will transport. Drivers work with different sizes and types of trucks, depending upon their job description. Those driving delivery trucks work with a vehicle that is primarily used for local pickup and delivery of various packages and products. This individual will usually handle the loading and unloading of the items and obtaining signatures upon delivery. Some using a truck of this type may also sell the products that they are transporting. When a driver has returned the vehicle to the company, they are responsible to turn in any problems or repairs
- Delivery truck driver at DHL
- OTR Truck Driver at Schneider National Carrier
- Access Control Officer at Allied Universal
- Logistics Manager at BWM Outcomes
1 month at this Job
- Associates - Recreation Management Several
Developed driving routes to maximize economical use of equipment and time.
Coordinated with management for periodic and major vehicle maintenance to avoid interruption of delivery services.
Inspected vehicle for defects pre- and post-trip and reported defects and other problems to supervisor.
Delivered & picked up products safely to customer locations.
Delivery Truck Driver FedEx Ground
17855 John F. Kennedy Blvd
Houston, TX 77032
3/1/2013 - 1/25/2015
Confirmed order details and obtained customer signatures on delivery tickets.
Used map and directions to locate delivery locations and addresses.
Maintained accurate tracking by recording all relevant delivery information.
Loaded and unloaded vehicles correctly and safely.
Performed routine vehicle safety checks per company guidelines.
Delivery Truck Driver FedEx Express
10555 S Sam Houston Pkwy W
Houston, TX 77071
08/05/2011 - 10/22/2012
• Provided efficient and safe delivery and pick up of packages and documents, while representing the company in a professional manner
• Operates non-articulated vehicles safely and efficiently, complying with all governmental and corporate procedures.
• Accomplishes accurate and timely selection and inspection of assigned packages and the subsequent reporting of stop counts and miss-sorts.
- Delivery Truck Driver at DHL
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Arlington, tn Load and unload furniture. Drive delivery routes and Deliver and unload items. Supervised and trained workers under me.
- Delivery Truck Driver/Supervisor at Waynes Delivery Service
16 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Pre and post inspections of truck, load and unload products on and off truck with a forklift, delivery product to stores and warehouses throughout the Chicagoland, Wisconsin, Indiana and Ohio areas.
- Delivery Truck Driver at Great Lakes Milk
- Delivery Truck Driver at Pro Drivers
- Route Truck Driver at Hoving Clean Sweep
- Field Supervisor / Bus operator at M.V.Transportation
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certification - Phlebotomist
Bianca Marin & Lorraina (staffing coordinators) 951-977-9235 Drive 26ft. delivery truck for contracted company. Check all truck operating systems to verify truck is safe to Drive. Check the load and verify shipping manifest for the load then put the load onto the truck. Deliver the contents of the truck safely to the location of Buyer and unload the truck and get all paperwork signed And return to shipping and receiving manager.
- Delivery Truck Driver at Staff Right Solutions Inc
- Catering Chef/ Chef Manager/ Event Planner at Oh Taste and Sea Catering Company
- Slipsheet Forklift Operator at DB Schenker Logistics
- Kitchen Supervisor/Key Holder/Trainer at Oh Taste and Sea Catering Company
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school - all required to graduate
Use technology and routing skills to maximize efficiency
● Safe driving practice and maintain perfect driving record
● Ensure proper package delivery with precise routine
● Diagnose and perform daily vehicle inspection
● Provide outstanding customer service
- Delivery Truck Driver (seasonal) at WJD Delivery FEDEX
- Window Service Technician at Fish Window Cleaning
- Kitchen Manager at The Rumor Mill
- Transporter at Sunoco Convenience Store
1 year at this Job
● Made spring water deliveries throughout the DFW Metroplex. Maintained delivery truck (F-550 with two 500-gallon water tanks), pumps, water filtration and all related aspects in the field and at the shop. Also did installation and repair of equipment at job sites ranging from 120 gal. tanks up to 6000 gal. tanks.
● Managed relocation of the company twice, moving from one warehouse to another, including all the filtration equipment and storage tanks and setting up all related piping & associated wiring for pumps and filtration equipment. The company also catered to numerous specialty events and I would be responsible for delivery, set-up and maintaining equipment during events.
● Checked vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
● Maintained logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
● Obtained receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collected payment for services when required.
● Maneuvered trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew and checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned.
● Secure cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers.
● Read bills of lading to determine assignment details.
● Reported vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
● Read and interpreted maps to determine vehicle routes.
● Collected delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes.
● Operated equipment, such as truck cab computers, telephones, to exchange necessary information with bases, supervisors, or other drivers.
● Checked conditions of trailers after contents have been unloaded to ensure that there was no damage.
● Wrap goods using pads, packing paper, and containers, and secure loads to trailer walls, using straps.
● Perform basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as adding oil, fuel, or radiator fluid or performing minor repairs.
● Load and unload trucks, or help others with loading and unloading, operating any special loading-related equipment on vehicles and using other equipment as necessary.
- Delivery Truck Driver at Crystal Falls Spring Water
- Contractor at Self Employed
- HVAC and Refrigeration Technician at North Dallas Air Conditioning & Heating Co., Inc
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Dedicated driver for our Amazon/TJ Max turn around routes. Responsible for all amazon unload with use of a pallet jack, dolly or forklift. Responsible for all communication, appointments and accuracy of delivery in a timely manner, with minimal supervision.
- Local Delivery Truck Driver at MC Carriers LLC
- Poker Room Board Operator at Caesars Entertainment
- Professional Solo Driver at Dunns Logistics
- Race and Sports Teller at Caesars Entertainment
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate of Mixology
Delivery truck Driver
- Truck Driver Class A at blakes lotaburger
- Truck Driver Class A at Blake lota Burguer
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Secundaria en México