Local delivery truck driver
- Local Delivery Truck Driver at U.S. Linen & Uniform
- OTR Truck Driver at UPS
- Local P&D Truck Driver at USF Reddaway
- OTR Truck Driver at Strebin Transportation
8 months at this Job
- Class A Commercial Drivers License - Transportation
My goal is to build and grow in any position I 'am presented with at your company. I will provide diversity, and will challenge myself and the team to excel. EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS
JANUARY 2015-DECEMBER 2015
DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER
• Load, unload, prepare, and operate the vehicle at every destination.
• Follow routes and time schedules on a time orderly fashion.
• Complete logs and reports
• Collect and manage payments to bring back to the store.
- DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER at EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS
- SECURITY GUARD at THE BROSNAN RICK CONSULTANTS LTD
- CASHIER at WESTERN BEEF SUPERMARKET
11 months at this Job
411 High St Honesdale, PA 18431 570-253-1200 Supervisor: Ron Firmstone Job Description: Oil delivery truck driver
- Oil delivery truck driver at Firmstone Lakewood Fuel
- Owner at Hazen Lawn Creations & Services
- Transportation Equipment Operator A at Penn Dot
- Propane Service technician at Modern Gas
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - automotive technology
DOT Certified (Odenton, MD)
• Delivery truck driver G&E appliances
• Driving trucks under 14ft Construction / Labor (Columbia, MD) (Washington, DC)
• Carpenter / Learner / Helper
• Clean and prepare construction/work sites
• Load or unload building materials to be used in construction. Build or take apart bracing, scaffolding, and temporary structures. PERSONAL I enjoy music, boxing, exploring new places, and riding motorcycle.
- Delivery Truck Driver at Loews delivery service
3 months at this Job
- Some High School
Timely delivery of utility trucks to automobile dealerships in Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia, and Florida. Responsible for inspecting lights, signals, and brakes prior to delivery. Hitch tow vehicle to delivery truck to provide transportation back to Knapheide. Process signed delivery sheets and information.
- Utility Delivery Truck Driver at knapheide truck equipmof trucksent
- Sales Associate at Ashley Home Furniture
- Utility Truck Delivery Driver at Knapheide Truck Equipment
- Postmaster at United States Postal Service
4 months at this Job
• Organized Truck Driver with proven track record of delivering within specified time frames.
• Customer-focused and strong communicator with the ability to effectively interact with others.
• Quick learner with management potential.
• Materials transport Tractor-trailer driving specialist Safety and compliance Trained in safe driving techniques Order picking and processing Commercial driving Shipping and packaging Logging paperwork, Established and maintained excellent customer relationships.
• Executed safety practices and inventory loading without customer complaints, accidents or lost-time.
• Operated delivery vans in accordance with company safety policies and procedures.
- Delivery Truck Driver at Perryman Affordable Deliveries
- Maintenance Technician at Axelon Services Corporation
- Welder at Jay Electric
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certification - Welder
- High School Diploma
- Class A License
Delivery driver of drink products and lift up to 80 pounds, lift gate, power pallet jack, hand trucks, unload products and restock into customer stores. Collect payments, shells and provide excellent customer service. Up to 11 delivery stops per day. Pre-Trip and Post trip inspections. Complete knowledge & experience of computerized logs and delivery logs. Collect and disposal of damage or old products. Experience driver on multiple types of trucks such as a Box truck, Side bay, 28 ft. Pup, 38 ft., 48 ft. and 53 ft. Semi-tractor.
- Delivery Truck Driver at Dr. Pepper
- Truck Driver OTR and local at Tolbert and Company
- Process operator at Fulfillment Center Assoc
- CMS Vault Lead Teller at Loomis Armored
6 months at this Job
- Assoc. Degree in Applied Science for Accounting - Applied Science for Accounting
Drivers, as required by the United States Department of Transportation, have to keep a running log that records their daily work tasks, any accidents that he or she is involved in and the basic condition of the vehicle. The driver has to be familiar with use of technology, be able to drive long distances and for extended periods of time along with having the ability to aid in the loading and unloading of cargo that he or she will transport. Drivers work with different sizes and types of trucks, depending upon their job description. Those driving delivery trucks work with a vehicle that is primarily used for local pickup and delivery of various packages and products. This individual will usually handle the loading and unloading of the items and obtaining signatures upon delivery. Some using a truck of this type may also sell the products that they are transporting. When a driver has returned the vehicle to the company, they are responsible to turn in any problems or repairs
- Delivery truck driver at DHL
- OTR Truck Driver at Schneider National Carrier
- Access Control Officer at Allied Universal
- Logistics Manager at BWM Outcomes
3 months at this Job
- Associates - Recreation Management Several
- High school - Math
Western Towing, Spanaway/Lakewood WA April 2011 - December 2014 Duties: Certified Forklift Driver, Delivery Truck Driver/Tow Truck Driver, Parts Inventory, Maintain Warehouse, Shipping/Receiving, Customer Service, Time Management
- Certified Forklift Driver, Delivery Truck Driver/Tow Truck Driver at Rollins Auto Wrecking
- Certified Forklift Driver, Tow Truck/Delivery Truck Driver at Roy Y Auto Wrecking
- Warehouseman at Urban logistics
- Cabinetmaker at W.k. enterprises, Danwood Design, Brandrud furniture.
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school - Carpentry
Greeley, CO Rush Truck Center/ Sep 2017 to Current Shipped inner branch transfers to other dealer locations and customers Received and processed freight Use of a small forklift in the warehouse Pallet jack usage in the warehouse Posting/checking in received goods into the computer Pulling customer orders Cycle counting the warehouse inventory Delivery Truck Driver
- Delivery Truck Driver at Warehouse Shipping and receiving
- Inventory Manager/Truck Driver at Sutherlands Lumber Co
- Self-Employed at E Commerce Wholesale and Resale
- Forklift operator building Large orders for customers at Sutherlands Lumber Co
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma