Supply & Demand Planner
Accomplished and result-driven with demonstrated growth and success in Inventory Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment. Exceptional attention to detail and to put forth successful strategies throughout the Supply Chain Network. Strong skills in Excel, Power Point, Retail Link, SAP, BW & APO systems. PNY Technologies, Parsippany, NJ 02/16
• Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
• Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
• Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
• Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
• Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
• Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
• Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Demand Planner at PNY Technologies
- Supply & Demand Planner at Sharp Electronics Corporation
- Import Analyst at The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company
- Inventory Planning Manager at The Wine Enthusiast Co
1 month at this Job
Senior Demand Planner,Production control, order entry, work flow process, NPI customer launch, customer service, scheduling, ERP, MRP, EPICOR . Production management/ leadership skills , lean manufacturing , team player
- Senior Demand Planner at Modern Tool, Inc.
- HR Manager/Office Manager at Modern Tool, Inc.
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- None - Business Mgmt
Manage supply of service parts to support demand while meeting service level fill-rate and inventory investment goals. Contribute to continuous improvement of the planning process.
• Central planning for Danka as a client - Team reduced inventory from $23.3M to $16.6M and increased turns from 3.4 to 4.1.
• Global planning for Symbol as a client - Award for Outstanding Achievement
• Buyer-Planner for Carestream Health as a client - Assisted team in meeting goals and made recommendations to improve planning process and reduce inventory.
• Planner for Ericsson as a client - Assisted team in meeting on-time delivery and inventory goals and made recommendations to improve planning process.
- Demand Planner at PTC
- Materials Control Specialist at Alstom Transportation
- Production Planner at Cannon Industries
- Buyer at CVC
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Arts - Business and Policy Studies
- B.S. - Engineering Operations, Production Control Option
Member of the AppleCare Demand Planning team responsible for all worldwide demand planner activities associated with service parts and whole unit replacements. Was brought in on contract to support the DP Team during transition and integration of a new SAP tool and providing additional coverage for a planner out on maternity leave. * Manage all aspects of demand planning and corresponding supply chain collaborations for assigned lines of business * Utilize SAP APO to analyze demand signals and adjust weekly demand forecasts to accurately reflect those incoming demand signals while working to minimize forecast churn * Assess demand drivers and macro trends and apply to forecasts, analyze impact of seasonality and other business events on demand pattern and apply appropriate adjustments * Generate life-time forecasts for assigned lines of business, published monthly to our Supply Planning team * Work collaboratively with the Supply Planning team to improve forecast accuracy * Collaborate with "Operations Research" team to implement system solution to support the DP process. Analyze historical data to identify and fix data integrity issues
- Demand Planner (Contractor) at Apple
- Supply Planner (Contractor) at NVIDIA
- Sr. Business Planner (Contractor) at Vishay Siliconix
- Buyer (Contractor) at Areva Solar
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
Manufacturing, warehousing & global distributor of industry specific (EPA emissions control) products and sampling analyzers for emissions testing. Supply & Demand Planner, 10/2012
• Present Ensure commodity procurements/shipments are compliant with contracts/guidelines. Hold concurrent responsibility for management, training, operations and implementation of initiatives to drive profit gains/compliance and safety.
● Introduced and enforce inventory controls in-stock sales coordination product line
- Supply & Demand Planner at CLEAN AIR ENGINEERING
- Buyer at Fiduciary Committee
- Coordinator at Logistics & Warehousing
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
- Associate of Arts - Arts
• Demand planner for the wireline manufacturing production in the Sugarland campus
• Monitor all wireline products in order as received and ensure all field orders are processed & shipped out in a timely manner
• Work hand in hand with manufacturing engineers to make sure Bill of Materials accuracy, incoming materials, and production/testing start dates
• Utilize MRP Planning techniques by using SAP & Web Procurement System in order to optimize the stocking levels.
• Review open purchase orders against stock levels & communicate with procurement/manufacturing on any issues with materials and shortages
- Wireline Demand Planner at Schlumberger
- Supply Chain Analyst at Olin Chemical Corporation
- Business Analyst II - Buyer/Demand Planner at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management - Supply Chain Management
The Global Demand Planner develops demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function. This position creates statistical forecasts by gathering, analyzing and validating data through the use of statistical modeling within Excel. Review resulting statistical forecast model and apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting. Research skills are required to review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results. Coordinate between sales, marketing, and customer service and finance to understand demand forecast drivers and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts. Also work hand in hand with Supply Planning to develop inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- GLOBAL DEMAND PLANNER at Gowan Company, LLC
- TECHNICAL COORDINATOR at Agriculture, LLC
- WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR at 3 Star Lettuce, LLC
- PRO SHOP, GOLF CART & BEVERAGE CART ATTENDANT at Mesa Del Sol Golf Club
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Human Relations
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Demand Planner for the wholesale division of this supplier of industrial and domestic plumbing and HVAC materials with over $3 billion in sales annually. Build a demand plan, inventory plan and replenishment plan in order to create planned orders for the buyers to generate purchase orders to send to the vendors in question. Work with the Logility demand planning software to generate these plans. Analyze the sales history, lead time information and other factors such as cost, space, coefficient of variation, standard deviation and use these to determine the stocking status of an item, and what parameters should be used to stock and in what quantities. Generate reports from the Logility software to analyze data. Generate reports from, and analyze data within, the WISE AS400 ERP system (homegrown system) Leader of project to document process to add an additional distribution center to the network of DCs and local companies (customer branch network). Assist buyers in developing a stocking philosophy for their individual vendor product lines and categories. Provide stock status reports and forecast reports to vendors in order that they may better meet the demand. Work closely with buyers and provide any pertinent information that may impact their purchasing decisions. Adjust service levels, parameters and make necessary system updates that will impact overall stocking levels based on management communication and decision. Maintain regular communication with management and purchasing team alike.
- Demand Planner at Winsupply Sourcing Services
- Buyer/VMI Analyst at Winsupply Sourcing Services
- Production Scheduler at Honeywell Aerospace
- Demand Planner/Buyer at ADI Global, Honeywell Security Group
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Education - Education
Built and implemented planning tools and business processes including: inventory management, production planning, order management, sales allocation, business forecast. Manage b2b/EDI processes, 3PL relationship and demand planning software. Built tools to increase visibility for our production planner and customer service team.
- Demand Planner at Brew Dr. Kombucha
- Environmental Activism Associate at Patagonia
- National Account Analyst at Patagonia, Inc
- Wholesale Service Representative at Patagonia, Inc
10 months at this Job
- M.A.T. - Education
- Bachelor's - Journalism - Multimedia Writing
• Established and maintained product plans, reviewing sales, monitoring purchasing trends, and forecasting future demand.
• Forecasted performance of new inventory prior to introduction in stores, resulting in appropriate inventory to meet sales demand.
• Communicated needed production changes to overseas factories, ensuring appropriate product volume was available in stores.
• Worked effectively with all levels of management, including domestic and international team members, building relationships.
- Demand Planner at PAYLESS SHOESOURCE
- Product Planner at PAYLESS SHOESOURCE
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Life