In the role of "Demand Planner" my responsibilities include;
● Working closely with portfolio and brand management to analyze the upcoming needs of the company based on current trends, brand history, seasonality and focused incentive programs.
● Merchandise forecasting and purchasing for all markets within a national portfolio.
● Utilization of multiple ERP and reporting systems, which are used within the various divisions of the company for inventory planning. These programs include Navision, Diver and VIN.
● Assisting upper management with special projects to determine best business processes within the supply chain division.
● Balancing and allocation inventory between multiple warehouses across the country based on market need.
● Creating, processing and tracking purchase orders until received into warehouse inventory.
● Effective communication with vendors both domestically and internationally.
● Working closely with the compliance department to ensure all processes are completed in accordance with the law.
- Demand Planner at The Winebow Group
- Purchasing Technician at Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
- Assistant Store Manager/Itinerant Manager at
- Junior Merchandiser at Winston Retail Solutions
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Specialized Business - fashion marketing and merchandising
Remy Power Products (previously known as Unit Parts Co) 3400 S Kelly Ave. Edmond, OK 73013 405 475-9800 October 1994 to December 2017 Title: Customer Demand Planner DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: ♦ Prepares Daily Distribution Shortage report and analyzes data. Executes and/or coordinates material movements required to meet customer demand needed to reach target order fill percentage. ♦ Prepares shortage report consisting of a 5 day outlook to enable planner visibility to upcoming gaps in the supply chain. ♦ Schedules Quick Response demand and generates work orders for production as required. ♦ Monitors shortages of finished goods and raw materials and advises both planners and quick response production of any schedule adjustments. ♦ Reviews daily transportation report for product in transit, and advises DC and receiving dock of anticipated deliveries for prioritization. ♦ Works with Planning and Engineering Department to provide the DC with substitution options needed to reach order fill. Initiation of Engineering permits when applicable. ♦ Distributes daily reports to include: daily shortage report, production schedule, consignment report, finished goods buffer levels. ♦ Confers with department supervisors to determine status of daily schedules. ♦ Coordinates with purchasing/planning personnel in reviewing forecasted material requirements vs. actual material requirements. ♦ Monitors finished good inventory levels, to include evaluation of slow moving units requiring conversion to A/B items. ♦ Analyze customer orders for unusual variations and trends in demand. ♦ Assists in ensuring 100% order fill. ♦ Cooperates and participates in team quality activities, as required, in addition to specific responsibilities described in the company's Quality System documentation.
- Customer Demand Planner at Remy
10 years at this Job
- High school
Selected as US Demand Planner for category leading Infusion and Oncology Families of products. Spearhead Hospira demand planning integration with Organization. Drive S & OP Process and be voice of world for global Infusion and Oncology.
- Senior Demand Planner at ICU Medical
- Senior Analyst Principal Buyer at Beckman Coulter
- Senior Supply Chain Analyst at Edwards Lifesciences
- Demand Planning Lead at Stanley Black & Decker
1 year at this Job
- BA - Economics
Responsible for the planning and management of an estimated $9MM of material annually for a service contract
servicing domestic and international customers.
• Analyze customers' maintenance schedules and corrective usage history to develop a total demand forecast.
• Collaborate with suppliers and distribution centers to maintain 95% material availability for planned and unplanned maintenance events.
• Assist project managers is identifying and maintaining job scopes while minding project budgets.
• Manage several dozen work orders and sales orders at any given time.
- DEMAND PLANNER at CAMERON, A SCHLUMBERGER COMPANY
- MASTER SCHEDULER at CAMERON, A SCHLUMBERGER COMPANY
- Manufacturing Engineer at GRADUATE ROTATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Mechanical Engineering
· Effective pharmaceutical demand planning to improve the accuracy of revenue forecasts, align inventory levels with peaks and troughs in demand, and enhance profitability for a given channel or product. · Supply and demand collaboration, securing constrained forecasts reexamining data and adjusting planning accordingly. · Conducts research and resolve potential discrepancies in a timely manner. · Reviews and approves vendor invoicing, allowing sufficient time for internal processing within payment terms.
- Demand Planner at NATIONAL APOTHECARY SOLUTIONS
- Corporate Buyer and Contracts Administrator at BAPTIST HEALTH OF SOUTH FLORIDA // SNI
- Branch Operations Analyst at EXIDE TECHNOLOGIES
- Business Operations Analyst at TELMEX
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/Management Information Systems
GEORGIA-PACIFIC | DIXIE
• Plan Retail (B2C) Livingware Plates and Bowls according to SOP process to ensure accurate 18-month customer, location level forecast across 100+ active SKUs, plus seasonal/in-and-out items
• Review POS, inventory, and promotional activity data across key customers to improve forecast accuracy
• Lead monthly demand reviews of the SOP process to present demand POV to senior, cross-functional leadership.
• Creatively plan demand in supply constrained environment across multiple product categories to ensure accurate recovery time reflected in PSI.
• Improved Mean Absolute Percent Error (MAPE) from 40% to 26% accuracy across most profitable Stock items
• Created standardized format for monthly Demand Review decks to present proposed financial forecast changes to cross-functional teams across all product categories
- DEMAND PLANNER at
- SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN, GEORGIA-PACIFIC at MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT
- DEMAND PLANNER, GEORGIA-PACIFIC at GP PRO
6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
AUTOBODY PAINT AFTERMARKET * Responsible for maintaining the flow of materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules. * Work closely with the scheduling specialist. * Identifies variances based upon historical performance and expected future activities of products, and planning inventory needs for future demand. * Coordinating information from the Sales Forecast and customer priorities, ties inventory levels of raw materials and finished goods, includes procurement and supply information, incorporates production line capacities and availability.
- Demand Planner at Transtar Autobody Technologies, Inc
- Manufacturing Manager at Transtar Autobody Technologies, Inc
- Supervisor Filling/Packaging at Transtar Autobody Technologies, Inc
- Mixing Associate at Transtar Autobody Technologies, Inc
5 years at this Job
- Bachler's Degree - Business Management / Supply Chain
Maintain accurate 24 month forecast in SAP for assigned accounts. Work with sales and product
teams to ensure all promotional and product refreshes are appropriately captured. Prepare velocity
reports used by demand, sales, product and leadership teams.
• Established new reports to assist in decision making process.
• Assisted in transition of new organizational structure through updating of reports and other documents.
- Demand Planner at Springs Window Fashions
- Supply Chain Analyst at Spectrum Brands
- Purchasing Agent at Weather Central, LP
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.A. in Operations and Information Management - Operations and Information Management
• Reconcile customer forecasts with booked orders
• Contribute to the development and implementation of demand plans for the Sales and Operations Planning process
• Evaluate products for company reserves of aging and obsolescence
- DEMAND PLANNER at HUTCHINSON TECHNOLOGY, INC
- INVENTORY CONTROL SUPERVISOR at HUTCHINSON TECHNOLOGY, INC
- PRODUCTION PLANNING SUPERVISOR at HUTCHINSON TECHNOLOGY, INC
- PRODUCTION PLANNER at HUTCHINSON TECHNOLOGY, INC
8 years, 5 months at this Job
Responsibilities * Work directly with Sales and Operations to develop demand forecasts for each facility * Review historical sales trends to adjust the forecast as needed * Meet with strategic accounts to discuss performance and upcoming promotions * Manage all transfer and resale goods to ensure proper fill rate at each facility * Maintain production KPI by facility for distribution to Sr. Management * Lead monthly SI&OP meetings to address constraints and contingency plans Accomplishments * Create SI&OP process to track monthly operational performance and address production issues with the Director of Operations and Sr. VP of Business Unit Contract Manufacturing Specialist Jun 16 to Jun 18 Responsibilities * Manage 11 Contract Manufacturers * Issue monthly PO's and track production to ensure on-time fulfillment * Establish production schedules with each Contract Manufacturer to meet 70% pre-build * Review customer orders daily to satisfy 7-day delivery expectations * Conduct monthly inventories for each Contract Manufacturer (on-site as needed) Accomplishments * Successfully on-board a new contract manufacturer including product formulations, packaging, production scheduling, portal training and transportation * Designed training manual for Co-Pack Portal and implemented it at all facilities Resume -
- Demand Planner at Harvest Consumer Products
- Chief Supply at
- Customer Service Manager at
- Senior Customer Service Representative at Cooper Standard Automotive
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Leadership - Business Leadership