2017.6 - 2018.11
A leading global consumer and commercial products company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands including Rubbermaid, Calphalon, Crock-Pot, FoodSaver, Baby Jogger, Graco, Paper Mate, Sharpie, Yankee Candle, Marmot, Coleman, etc.
E-Commerce Demand Planning Manager
● Built collaborative relationship with cross-functional teams to create a consensus demand plan for each e-commerce channel (Direct-to-Consumer, Amazon, Retail.com) through monthly S&OP/IBP cycle, ensuring optimized Demand-Supply-Finance balancing.
● Executed weekly and monthly demand planning activities; monitored and adjusted SKU level demand plan to ensure demand planning in tune with the market trends & promotion calendar, and deliver the right product at the right place at the right time to meet service level expectations, while continuing to maintain inventory turns within target budget levels.
● Organized monthly consensus demand planning meeting, analyzed SAP APO statistical forecast, actual demand and POS trends, aligned with sales call and finance budget, identified gaps, conducted root cause analysis, assessed opportunities & risks, and achieved a consensus demand plan.
● Established and tracked demand/supply planning KPIs and metrics (i.e. order fill rate, stock outs, forecast accuracy, inventory days of supply, on time shipping date, inventory turnover, COGS).
● Reviewed top tier of SKUs and outliers and provided insight to drive category alignment and adjustment of demand plan as needed, collated and analyzed invoice sales and margin, sell in vs sell through, POS COGS, and YOY POS to predict a more realistic level of future demand.
● Attended weekly operations calls with Amazon & Walmart, reviewed vendor operational performance scorecards, advised on how to boost performance, ensuring any key changes in strategy or tactics from Amazon & Walmart captured across the E2E supply chain.
● Participated in all aspects of new product launch activities, ensured optimal realism and accuracy on innovation forecasts and sufficient inventory coverage.
● Engaged in inventory allocation plan to ensure orders of high-priority customers to be fulfilled.
- E-Commerce Demand Planning Manager at Newell Brands
- Supply Chain Manager at Ansell Healthcare
- at Ansell Healthcare
- Senior Supply Chain Planner at Ansell Healthcare
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Transportation Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Demand Planning Manager, S.C. Johnson Wax - Consumer Products, Racine, Wisconsin ~ Managed the forecast for 80% of all codes in the HomeStorage business (over 600 UPCs) with over $900MM in sales. ~ Reduced MAPE (planning error) from 38% to 24% in less than four years by implementing statistical modeling. ~ Key Product Supply support during several major launches - Disney, NFL, Jigsaw, etc. Staff Quality Engineer Manager, S.C. Johnson Wax - Consumer Products, Racine, Wisconsin ~ Quality Engineering & Development management adviser on over 50 projects (90+ products). ~ Provided development teams with experimental designs and analysis, as well as general statistical analysis of data. ~ Responsible for ensuring project teams complied with corporate quality standards and requirements. ~ Assisted in the interpretation of consumer placement data, and how it related to product performance. ~ Responsible for reviewing (statistically analyzing) CRC data for all Home Cleaning products. Staff Quality Engineer, S.C. Johnson Commercial Markets, Racine, Wisconsin ~ Redesigned the Quality System in Professional Manufacturing to conform to ISO standards. ~ Developed the GMP requirements for the batching and filling of medical device classed disinfectants. ~ Instrumental in improving the Quality System Audit score by over 40% ~ Key driver in enhancing the reporting structure of the organization. Quality Assurance Director, Serta, Inc., DesPlaines, Illinois ~ Created and implemented Corporate Quality Assurance Program for 31 manufacturing plants. ~ Selected to speak at the industry convention regarding TQM implementation. ~ Elected to industry's Education Committee (Ergonomics and Quality Assurance). Quality Assurance Manager, Owens-Brockway, Chicago, Illinois ~ Created and implemented Controlled Documentation system for the plant. ~ Responsible for creating Standard Operating Procedures under controlled format. ~ Subject authority and implementor of TQM techniques and approaches. ~ Local expert on the need for Good Manufacturing Practices within the plant. Manufacturing Supervisor, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, Illinois ~ Handled $6.5MM budget responsibilities for all groups within the department. ~ Managed the rapid growth of the Strep-A product from 60M tests per week to over 150M tests per week in a little over three months. ~ Responsible for changes to Operating Procedures (OP's), Equipment Operating Procedures (EOP's), General Manufacturing Instructions (GMI's), etc. ~ Total Customer Satisfaction (TCS) instructor for Assembly Operations and various support groups. ~ Member of new product launch team for the Advance project (from R&D to final production).
- Demand Planning Manager at S.C. Johnson
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Finance and Statistical Management
- Bachelor - Mechanical Engineering
• Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Finance to develop 18-month rolling forecasts and identify financial gap closing needed to maximize revenue and minimize total delivered costs.
• Coordinate with cross-functional partners on demand plans for Annual Volume Consensus (AVC) target setting and budget planning.
• Drive continuous improvement to ensure execution of planning processes, reporting, and systems.
• Analyze and interpret data to effectively communicate business complexities for cross-functional stakeholders and required decisions needed from executive level management.
• Identify measures required to manage demand during chronic factory capacity issues and inventory shortages.
• Strategic influence in a highly matrixed organization to challenge status quo.
• Adapt with agility to address requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple demands and priorities. ► Lead Sales and Operations Planning for $555MM Nestle Health Science retail business. ► Platinum Star Award for exemplification of Nestle Leadership Framework
- Demand Planning Manager - Retail at Nestlé Health Science
- at UNILEVER
- Event Supply Planning Manager at Target
- Customer Demand Planner at Target Field Sales Team
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - International Business and Marketing
Managing business process improvements for the Demand Management function at Maxim Integrated.
• Implemented the SAP APO forecasting module for all of Maxim Integrated, a $2.5B company o Managed business process re-design, system implementation, and reporting
• Key contributor in change management from decentralized demand forecasting to a centralized demand o Coordinated cross-functionally with Marketing, Supply planning, Finance, and IT o Implemented metrics, dashboards, and exception reports
• Integrated customer demand collection for direct and indirect accounts with the Maxim Demand Plan
• Coordinating with Customer Operations to improve Customer Forecast accuracy
• Implemented monthly statistical forecasting of demand at Maxim
• Rolled out, revised forecast accuracy methodology for Maxim, Customer and Statistical forecasts
• Driving further enhancements to forecasting involving demand segmentation and lifecycle management
• Leading cross-functional forecast integration efforts for Maxim's Volterra acquisition
- Demand Planning Manager at Maxim Integrated
- Senior Demand Planner at A division of Micron, Inc
- Senior Business Analyst/Market Analytics at Logitech, Inc
- Business Analyst/Product Life Cycle Manager at NETGEAR, Inc
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing and Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Managerial Economics
Responsible for all Demantra administrative tasks including training for new users,
documentation material, manual statistical engine and monthly workflows.
• Work with Demantra Consultant to resolve system issues and create customizations as needed.
• Prepare monthly forecast accuracy, OTIF, Inventory and Back Order analysis for Executive Leadership team.
• Create templates in Demantra and Excel for each business unit to review and update their forecast.
• Manage Demand Planning calendar from Statistical Forecast generation to uploading final forecast in JDE.
- GLOBAL DEMAND PLANNING MANAGER at ELEMENTIS SPECIALTIES
- Global Demand Planning Analyst at ELEMENTIS SPECIALTIES
- GLOBAL DEMAND PLANNER at ELEMENTIS SPECIALTIES
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT IT/HR at
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Mathematics
- - Mathematics and Computer Science
• Responsible for all forecasting responsibilities, accounting for $300MM in sales.
• Develop, analyze, and track forecasts for all items, including new items and promotional items for all markets (US, Canada, Germany).
• Achieved KPI forecasting error target of 26%.
• Automated demand planning processes by utilizing Demantra capabilities through engine tuning optimization, implemented end of life functionality, improved the chaining process, and optimized worksheets.
• Collaborate weekly with Product Development, Marketing, Field Strategy, Finance, and consultant council teams to forecast new item launches.
• Lead demand planning policies, process improvements, and initiatives to improve forecasting accuracy, minimize forecasting bias, and synchronization of product supply and demand.
- Demand Planning Manager at A Berkshire Hathaway Company
- PAMPERED CHEF at A Berkshire Hathaway Company
- Supply Chain Manager at A Berkshire Hathaway Company
- Senior Supply Planner at SHURE
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Materials and Logistics Management
Responsible for $775M in Seasonal Planning for Halloween and Valentine's Day. Own long term planning process, including collaboration with Finance, Marketing, and Sales Operations pre-checkpoint.
• Utilize data driven analysis to recommend initial Long Term YoY growth assumptions and phasing. Continue to fine tune each period with the help of Customer Marketing Insights.
• Implemented top-down adjustment process to inputs above trend, sending a more realistic forecast to Supply.
• Achieved Halloween forecast within .15% for first Halloween Checkpoint.
• Present Halloween and Valentine's Day RoR Forecast updates to Seasonal Leadership Team on a Period basis.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Commercial to plan for items requiring long lead time packaging.
• Successfully transitioned Seasonal and Non-seasonal Fixed Quantity from Apollo V5 to Apollo V6
- Seasonal Demand Planning Manager at MARS WRIGLEY CONFECTIONERY
- Non-seasonal Fixed Quantity Analyst at Mars Chocolate of North America
- Customer Logistics Analyst at Mars Chocolate of North America
- Customer Logistics Representative at Mars Chocolate of North America
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Economics & Administrative Studies
Maintain training materials and organize trainings to team members. Schedule forecast review meetings with management on regular basis. Manage Demand Forecasting, Financial and Inventory Analysis globally for eight different Product Families, along with Channel and Sales forecasting responsibility. Responsible for Tactical Data Link program and Secure Network Systems (Government contract programs)
- Demand Planning Manager at ViaSat
- Regional Demand Manager at Aristocrat Technologies, Inc
- Demand Planning Leader at Newell Rubbermaid
- at Newell Rubbermaid
4 years at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Supply Chain Management
- Bachelors of Science - Biology
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities; extreme accuracy.
• Forecast and inventory planning and targeting.
• Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management.
• Ensuring a robust demand management process is in place to achieve 100% customer service level simultaneously driving to meet operational/financial goals and policies.
• Coordinate S&OP within the company.
- Global Demand Planning Manager at Symantec
- Senior Production Planner at SPACE SYSTEMS LORAL
- Master Planner at JABIL CIRCUIT INCORPORATED
- Inventory Control Supervisor at JABIL CIRCUIT INCORPORATED
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Civil Engineer - Accounting and Finance Technician
Primary point of contact for network hardware demand and supply to support global Data Center and Network locations. * Own Forecasting and Demand-Supply Planning for Data Center Network Hardware infrastructure. * Perform spend analysis and balance demand versus supply to ensure supply continuity. * Ensure customer/stakeholder success via effective planning, allocation, order tracking and communication. * Co-ordinate with Capacity Planning, Finance and Engineering to develop short and long-term plans. * Define roles and responsibilities, deliverables, milestones and S&OP/Integrated Business Planning cadence. * Monitor Inventory levels and perform Inventory and aging analysis * Develop reports, waterfalls, and workflows to satisfy standard and ad-hoc business reporting needs. * Establish and lead co-planning meetings with suppliers and partners. * Drive key projects and initiatives to support development of new business tooling and manage improvements of existing tools to support scale.
- Demand Planning Manager at Facebook
- Sr. SIOP (Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning) Specialist at Silver Spring Networks
- Sr. S&OP Analyst/ Project Manager at NetApp, CA
- Sr. Business Metrics and Reporting Analyst at NetApp, CA
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Manufacturing/Operations Management