Lead demand planning and forecasting team servicing major mobile technology retailers with heavy emphasis on NPI(New Product Introduction), replenishment, new store deployment, and special events utilizing SQL, Order Manager, and Microsoft Office tools
• Implemented lead time and cycle stock changes leading to decrease in out of stock store items by 12%, and increase in sales of over 20%
• Developed proper tracking mechanisms to provide client readily available information on new store deployments, NPI progress, and daily replenishment activity at store and sku level
• Led shift away from urgent ad hoc order process to a disciplined planning approach resulting in a 20% reduction in carton shipments and freight costs
• Created contingency plans during critical NPI launches to assure distribution center stayed on course to meet store needs, while using a level load approach to assure stores delivered in time for the launch dates. Heavy emphasis around Apple iPhones deployments.
• Earned trust of client through leadership and idea recommendation allowing XPO to implement changes leading to automation, accountability, and ultimately to improved in store stock positions and sales
- Demand Planning Manager at XPO Logistics
- Inventory Control Buyer/Manager at National Wholesale
- Director Customer Operations at Prospect Brands
- Sr. Director at Ralph Lauren
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Business
Managing business process improvements for the Demand Management function at Maxim Integrated.
• Implemented the SAP APO forecasting module for all of Maxim Integrated, a $2.5B company o Managed business process re-design, system implementation, and reporting
• Key contributor in change management from decentralized demand forecasting to a centralized demand o Coordinated cross-functionally with Marketing, Supply planning, Finance, and IT o Implemented metrics, dashboards, and exception reports
• Integrated customer demand collection for direct and indirect accounts with the Maxim Demand Plan
• Coordinating with Customer Operations to improve Customer Forecast accuracy
• Implemented monthly statistical forecasting of demand at Maxim
• Rolled out, revised forecast accuracy methodology for Maxim, Customer and Statistical forecasts
• Driving further enhancements to forecasting involving demand segmentation and lifecycle management
• Leading cross-functional forecast integration efforts for Maxim's Volterra acquisition
- Demand Planning Manager at Maxim Integrated
- Senior Demand Planner at A division of Micron, Inc
- Senior Business Analyst/Market Analytics at Logitech, Inc
- Business Analyst/Product Life Cycle Manager at NETGEAR, Inc
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing and Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Managerial Economics
➢Designed and implemented the company's S&OP process from the ground up.
➢ Applied forecasting process value added (FPVA) analysis to objectively measure demand planning effectiveness. ◦ Increased forecast accuracy from 54% to 68% in a 6 month period.
➢ Restructured production scheduling and material requirements planning within the new S&OP process. ◦ Reduced inventory by 48% in 6 months while maintaining fill rates at customer-approved levels.
➢ Consulted with senior leadership to ensure that production and inventory decisions aided overall company strategy.
- DEMAND PLANNING MANAGER at SOLID GOLD PET
- SUPPLY MANAGER - HIGH END SUPPLY at ANHEUSER-BUSCH
- SENIOR ANALYST - DEMAND PLANNING at Pricing, Legal, and Supply
- F-15 COST ESTIMATOR at THE BOEING COMPANY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - Economics
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Economics
• Managed Global Demand Planning and S&OP. (Scope: $1.3B Annual Revenues, multiple Business Units, world-wide Manufacturing and Sourcing). Leadership role, providing instruction and oversite to global team.
• Provided forecast feedback to Sales and PLM based on statistical and demand trend modeling, to improve accuracy while accounting for safety stock levels, constraint allocation, sales revenue and service level goals.
• Tracked, and provided quarterly Revenue and Inventory actualization to executive management. Collected inputs and obtained commitments from Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain. Resolved planning and MRP attribute issues.
• Successfully developed and implemented new processes/improvements, such as; new Global S&OP process, implementing Oracle Demantra Demand Planner, establishing Forecast Accuracy and Bias metrics. Worked extensively and successfully across various business functions on Forecasting, NPI, E&O, EOL planning, etc.
• Achieved On-Time-Ship improvement from 85.7% to 90%, improved Service Levels from 90% to 94%, improved Forecast Accuracy from 75% to 80%, while advancing Inventory and Hub turns. Implemented Demantra in 90 days.
- Demand Planning Manager at Finisar Corporation
- Director of Hardware Operations at Tumbleweed Communications
- Master Scheduler at SonicWall, Inc.
- Planning Manager at Brocade Communications
12 years at this Job
- BA - Economics
• Global Supply Demand and Order Fulfillment manager for High End Printing systems.
• Support worldwide product launches, end of life buys, monthly forecasting process
• Coordinate with purchasing and manufacturing to ensure all products are available, in the right locations, for customer orders while keeping inventory minimized.
- Equipment Supply Demand Planning Manager at Xerox Corporation - Webster
- Supply Chain Program Manager at
- Spares Planning Manager at
- Lead cross at Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
6 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Operations Management and Computers and Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Mathematics
I am currently working in the role of a demand planning rep for the IGBT group
• Worked as a liaison between customer service personnel and the planning group
• Training new Customer Support and Service personnel
• Responsible for achieving preferred supplier status with global accounts
• Responsible for providing customer support for customers in Europe, the Americas, and Asia Pacific
• Responsible for planning and expediting product worldwide
• Responsible to maintain consignment inventory programs
• Responsible to manage global purchase orders
• Responsible for accurately forecasting demand for managed accounts
• Responsible for backlog alignment
• Responsible for liaising with business managers regarding product allocation
• Responsible for liaising with the planning department regarding global expedites
• Responsible for revenue maximization
• Responsible for the timely delivery of a multitude of different product types
- Customer Support / Demand Planning Manager at International Rectifier
- Temecula, AC - Real Estate Agent at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Function Service Manager at International Rectifier
- Customer Support Manager at Monier Lifetile
8 years, 9 months at this Job
Responsible for all Demantra administrative tasks including training for new users,
documentation material, manual statistical engine and monthly workflows.
• Work with Demantra Consultant to resolve system issues and create customizations as needed.
• Prepare monthly forecast accuracy, OTIF, Inventory and Back Order analysis for Executive Leadership team.
• Create templates in Demantra and Excel for each business unit to review and update their forecast.
• Manage Demand Planning calendar from Statistical Forecast generation to uploading final forecast in JDE.
- GLOBAL DEMAND PLANNING MANAGER at ELEMENTIS SPECIALTIES
- at ELEMENTIS SPECIALTIES
- GLOBAL DEMAND PLANNER at ELEMENTIS SPECIALTIES
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT IT/HR at
5 years at this Job
- - Mathematics
- - Mathematics and Computer Science
• Manage Forecasting, Scheduling and Master Planning personnel
• Facilitate Annual & Quarterly Business Plans, as well as implement and manage monthly S& OP process.
• Interface with Sales, Marketing, and other disciplines in developing annual business plans to drive financial, capacity, production, and procurement plans
• Manage the Capacity Planning process. Optimize corporate tooling and machinery resources by locating equipment in manufacturing sites to achieve corporate strategies and objectives. Identify potential constraints for capital expenditures or outsourcing
• Develop staff members through training, education, and project work
• Establish and oversee appropriate reporting and data management tools to continually monitor performance and output against plans and targeted goals
- Demand Planning Manager at BEMIS MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- Supply Chain Planner at BEMIS COMPANY, INC
- Business Process Lead - Supply Chain and Operations at BEMIS COMPANY, INC
- Operations Development Supervisor at SARGENTO FOODS, INC
5 months at this Job
- M.S. in Operations and Supply Chain Management - Project Management
- B.S. in Business Management - Business Management
- - Biology
• Lead team of 5 employees responsible for consolidating APAC, EMEA and LATAM demand for NAFTA produced products
• Balance International markets demands to manufacturing and supplier capacity constraints
• Support monthly Sales and Operations Planning cycle to maximize global profitability
• Align production proposals to support sales targets for APAC, EMEA, and LATAM regions
• Support team in leading bi-weekly calls with each region to update teams on production, demand and constraint issues
• Lead bi-weekly meetings with ICT organization to review ISP system issues and enhancements
• International 'Lead' for new SCP project implementation
- International Demand Planning Manager at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US LLC
- SCM EMEA Liaison at
- JIT Supervisor at Jefferson North Assembly Plant
- TCF Dock Supervisor at Jefferson North Assembly Plant
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - International Business
- Bachelor of Arts - Supply Chain Management
Led supply planning cycle for multiple product SKUs during monthly Sales Integration Operations Planning
• Managed daily production and capacity planning for multiple battery manufacturing plants
• Supported JDA implementation efforts and JDE process improvements to streamline integration
- Supply and Demand Planning Manager at Exide Technologies
- Operations Engineering Sr. - Management Point Controller at Lockheed Martin
- F-35 Business Unit Integrator at Production Control
- Factory Quality Engineer at Operations Leadership Development Program
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Industrial Engineering