- Demonstrator at Demonstrator, MSG
- RN at Kindred Hospital LTAC
- RN at Genesis Sandia Ridge SNF & Rehab
- RN at Gentiva In Patient Hospice Unit
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Nursing
- - Psychology
- - Certified Medical Assistant
- - Neuroscience
2012 - Present Medical Leave Career Aim My career aim is to be able to combine two of my favorite careers into one. A flight attendant and utilizing my exceptional culinary skills to the betterment of each client I come in contact with and to be known as the foremost renowned bakery in the sky. I'm an expert in baking pastries, sweets, pies, cakes and cookies regular or decorated to meet the clients needs. I've been a yearly guest presenter/demonstrator at Clemson University for several years. I've had the cake cover on American Cake Decorating Magazine in 2010, in addition to having taught thousands and thousands of students at the ICES conventions my quick and easy techniques for giving their cakes the extra kick they need to stand out and give them an edge up on the competition. My pie crust is the most mouthwatering crust you'll ever eat and the apple pies are out of this world. My cooking is done the old fashion way, ensuring they smell the meat the potatoes cooking long before they actually eat them. As a starter I make homemade bread served with an olive oil garnish to hold them over until dinner is served. Breakfast is a meal you cannot do without. Starting with mouthwatering pancakes and or French toast, fluffy scrambled eggs, sausage and homemade biscuits. I have been cooking and baking since I was 10 and I know that with my culinary skills I can make United Therapeutics Corporation stand out as the go to place. If given the opportunity, I will dedicate all my time, skill and passion ensuring the safety of all your passengers, while keeping them fed on the most luxuries they desire.
- demonstrator at Clemson University
- IP/Trademark Prosecution Paralegal at Dority & Manning, P.A
- Contracts Paralegal Specialist/Technical Writer at UST Technologies, Inc
- Owner and Operator or Commercial Bakery at Carolina Morsels
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate of Scholarly Distinction
I currently work as a product Demonstrator on weekends, but I would like to add a full-time position within the company. I love what i do on the weekends, but i need 40 hour a week, plus weekend demonstrator position. Please take my resume in consideration for this position.
- Demonstrator at ADVANTAGE SOLUTIONS INC
- Medical Assistant temp GI - Dr. Arora at Texas Health presby Hospital Denton
- Medical Assistant/Allergy Tech at Fort Worth Allergy & Asthma Associates
- First Choice ER Corporate/Verity-Next-Step Staffing - Billing Specialist/Patient Advocate at Adeptus
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Worked as a board game demonstrator during a three day convention and tried to persuade customers to pick up a copy for themselves.
- Demonstrator at Cascade Games LLC.
- Volunteer at Anime Matsuri
- Volunteer at Energy Day
- mentor program at No Knight Left Behind
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Science
- High school - Biology
I worked For advantage sales and marketing as a demonstrator for three years. I demonstrated products.
- Demonstrator at Advantage Solutions
- Retailer at SPAR Field Services
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Nurses Aid - Nursing
Product Demonstrator position requires you to prepare and demonstrate both food and non-food vendor products to Winco Customers
- Food Demonstrator/Product Demonstrator at Premier Connections
- Home Health Care Aide at CARE
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- General HS Dip.
Bayamon, PR 05-MAR 2014 - Present
Supervisor: Johanna Torres,
Phone: (787) 453-7891, (787) 787-1001
• Wrapper Current.
• Product Demonstrator Previous
- Product Demonstrator at Sams Club
- at Candy Ferrer
- Food Services at Sunrise Elementary School
- Custody at Sunrise Elementary School
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing - Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Nursing
i was a demonstrator and sample provider for products assigned to me.
- Demonstrator at Advantage Solutions
- Package Handler at FedEx Ground
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- BFA - paint and drawing
at Technical Institute of Nursing at Sohag university. About 100 employees Technical Institute of Nursing Demonstrator at Technical Institute of Nursing at the University of Ain-shams. Main Duties Duration (from-to) Teaching the practical part and training the students in the laboratories as well as in the university hospitals At Sohag (2014 - 2017) At Ain - shams (2017 - till now) (E) English Language Skills 1. How many years have you studied English in your formal education (school, universities)? 7 years till now 2. All English language programs I attended: Holds a TOEFL degree in English Language. 3. Describe how often you have used English in your job (current and previous). While studying (5 years) From the period of receipt of the work ( 2013 till now)
- Demonstrator at Technical Institute of Nursing
3 years at this Job
- - nursing
- Bachelor degree of nursing - excellent of honor
Product demonstrator, customer service, food prepreation, and maintaining a clean work station.
- Product Demonstrator at CDS
- Seamstress/ designer at The E. & E-Couture
- Youth Care Worker at South west key
- Store Manager at L8ced Az
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Fashion merchandising
- High school or equivalent
- - Business