I am the senior ceramist at Bennett Lab in Palos Hills, Il. I have been doing so since 1995. Previously I was the lead ceramist at the W.J. Bennett co. from 1981-1995. Experienced in full arch cases, difficult implant cases, multi-powdered build up cases, and custom shading. Attended the Triton College Dental Tech program.
- Dental Ceramist at Bennett Dental Lab
23 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
Highly experienced in building quality dental appliances in a fast paced, productivity driven
environment with fixed timelines o Use physical Rx's, doctor's preferences and lab standards to properly determine the correct material to build the appliance to the correct contour, blend, and occlusion. o Appropriately apply composite (Tempspan, Ceramage, and/or Sinfony) to process
temporary and permanent crowns and bridges, composite teeth on partials, post and cores, as well as in lays. Once constructed to specifications, final bake would be
completed in the light cure unit. o Appropriately mix porcelain to properly bake crowns or bridges. Once constructed to specifications, appliances would be fired in the porcelain oven. o Per the Rx and the patient's bite, seat and tap the teeth into the working or solid
model. o Contour and apply final anatomy to the completed teeth and/or appliance. o Experienced in glazing composite teeth. o Familiar with glazing porcelain teeth.
• Maintained dental equipment to standards.
• Trained new technicians on baking, finishing, staining, and glazing composite teeth and appliances.
• Trained new technicians on baking porcelain appliances. 1
• Interacted with patients to properly match shading. Certification Dental Technologist specializing in Ceramics NBC Board of Dental Certification Anterior Dental Anatomy Productivity Training Corp Posterior Dental Anatomy Productivity Training Corp
- Dental Ceramist at Dodd Dental Laboratory
15 years, 8 months at this Job
• Read prescriptions or specifications and examine models or impressions to determine the design of dental products to be constructed.
• Fabricate, alter, or repair dental devices, such as dentures, crowns, bridges, inlays, or appliances for straightening teeth.
• Test appliances for conformance to specifications and accuracy of occlusion, using articulators and micrometers.
• Place tooth models on apparatus that mimics bite and movement of patient's jaw to evaluate functionality of model.
• Melt metals or mix plaster, porcelain, or acrylic pastes and pour materials into molds or over frameworks to form dental prostheses or apparatus.
• Prepare metal surfaces for bonding with porcelain to create artificial teeth, using small hand tools.
• Remove excess metal or porcelain and polish surfaces of prostheses or frameworks, using polishing machines.
• Create a model of patient's mouth by pouring plaster into a dental impression and allowing plaster to set.
• Load newly constructed teeth into porcelain furnaces to bake the porcelain onto the metal framework.
• Build and shape wax teeth, using small hand instruments and information from observations or dentists' specifications.
• Apply porcelain paste or wax over prosthesis frameworks or setups, using brushes and spatulas.
• Fill chipped or low spots in surfaces of devices, using acrylic resins.
• Train or supervise other dental technicians or dental laboratory bench workers.
• Shape and solder wire and metal frames or bands for dental products, using soldering irons and hand tools.
- Dental Ceramist at NUANCE DENTAL CERAMICS
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts - dental lab technology
- Associate of Arts - dental lab technology
- Dental ceramist at V A dental lab
- Dental ceramist at Elegant dental lab
- Dental ceramist at Advance dental lab
2 years at this Job
Esthetics Anteriors as well as posteriors. Implants cases and full mouths porcelain cases. Emax. Zirconia and Pfms.
- Dental Ceramist at Original Dental Studio
- Dental Ceramist at master Craft Dental Lab.
at this Job
- Master Dental Ceramist
- High school or equivalent
My job here consists of pouring models, doing drop offs and pick ups, invoicing, helping with custom shade patients, scanning models in using a zirkonzahn scanner, staining and glazing zirconia crowns, cleaning all the crowns and models up and boxing them up, and all other office work. I handle the statements, lab scripts, and handle all invoicing that leaves the lab. I speak with all the doctors, their staff, as well as patients who we bring in for shade checks as well. I also handle all the inventory orders every few weeks so I’m very comfortable placing orders.
- Dental Ceramist at Discovery dental studio
- Team Leader at H2 turbo express carwash
- Dunkin Donuts Crew Member at
- Receptionist at Deaver &deaver
5 months at this Job
- High school
- Dental Ceramist at Art Oral MK
- Dental ceramist at Tech Squared Dental Studios
- Dental Technician at Dental Art Laboratory
- Dental Technician at Oral Design Center
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Certified dental technician
83854. E-mail: [email protected] Business Professional Business Professional with more than 20 years of management and technical experience. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of Operation Management, Marketing and Sales, and Human Resource Management. Business operations from a single facility to a dual-site operation. Successfully fosters an environment that best supports the company's mission, vision and value statement. Evaluates salary structure, regulatory compliance, safety programs, and performance management programs. Skilled in analyzing and interpreting organizational structures, developing strategic direction, and creating processes that add value, focus on efficiency, and strengthen employee loyalty. Areas of expertise include: Marketing/Sales - Human Resource Management - Recruiting and Hiring Budget Administration - Employment Law - Regulatory Compliance - Operations Management - Streamlining Processes - Workforce Planning -
- General Management, Dental Ceramist, and Account Executive at AU Dental Ceramics, Inc. / Aesthetic Milling Systems
26 years, 8 months at this Job
- A.A. - Business Administration
- B.B.A. - General Management, Human Resource Management, and Marketing
I handle all aspects of the functionality of dental ceramics up to and including full mouth implant restoration cases, CAD/CAM design and chairside custom shading. Also, coordination of the cases processing through the other two laboratories on site in this very busy, high end prosthodontics office.
- Dental Ceramist/Laboratory Coordinator at PI Dental Center
- Technician/Ceramist at Fort Washington Dental Lab, Inc
- Dental Technician/Ceramist at Spectrum Dental Lab, Inc
- Dental Technician at OCA Dental Laboratory
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Dental Ceramist Custom shading on clients on-location. Model work. Wax and finish. Opaque, porcelain build-up, finish, staining and glazing. Make crowns and bridges as well as coping check to staining and glazing. Oversee quality of metal copings for correct margins and perform corrections. Direct contact with dentistry offices to clarify quality on orders, including completion of rush-orders. Design complete dental lab infrastructure for efficient production and assist in second location lab expansion.
- Dental Ceramist at NorthStar Dental Lab
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- CDT - Dental Technician/Ceramist
- High School Diploma