Lincoln City OR 97367 PORTLAND, OREGON Sr. Dental Office Manager
Lincoln City OR 97367 PORTLAND, OREGON
Sr. Dental Office Manager
- Sr. Dental Office Manager at SE Jetty Ave, DENTAL RCM
- Dental Office Manager at CHEESE DENTAL CLINIC
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computers
Office Manager- Direct supervision of receptionist, hygienist, dental assistants, doctors and patients. I direct general operations for my office location on a day by day basis. I work closely with patients scheduling, confirming appointments, managing daily office schedule, answer phones, collect fees, verifying patient insurance eligibility an coverage, and attaining patient treatment history. Explaining the details of patient procedures and treatment plan, insurance coverage and financial arrangements to patients. Handling complaints and issues related to their dental care. Daily deposit, daily reports, statements/invoice verifications, insurance billing with Dentrix.
- ACCU Dental at Dental Office/Manager/Biller
- Patient Registrar at Watsonville Hospital
- Office Administrator at Apogee Physicians
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Administrator Assistant Biller
- Diploma - General
1. 19 years owned and operated a shipping center. UPS, FedEx and DHL shipping services. Mailboxes, copies, office supply and packing services. I was also a Notary Public. 2. 9 years Dental Office Manager, Medical Billing, X-Ray tech and Dental Assistant. 3. 6 years Shipping and Receiving Manager and Head Cashier - Sears Co.
1. 19 years owned and operated a shipping center. UPS, FedEx and DHL shipping services. Mailboxes, copies, office supply and packing services. I was also a Notary Public.
2. 9 years Dental Office Manager, Medical Billing, X-Ray tech and Dental Assistant.
3. 6 years Shipping and Receiving Manager and Head Cashier - Sears Co.
- Business Owner, Dental Office Manager/Receptionist at Postal Connection, Golden Dental Gp/Hector Magpayo DDM/Fontana Dental Gp
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Dental/Medical Office Mgmt, Billing, Customer Service, X-Ray Tech
Dental office manager/receptionist Full time dental office manager. o Responsible for handling calls from patients as well as catering to insurance calls o Calling insurance to get the break down of benefits for patients. o Calculating patient portion for the procedures done. o Patient presentations o Organizing and pulling out charts for the patients o Entering data in dentrix. o Collecting patient payment o Scheduling and rescheduling appointments for new and existing patients o Check inventory for dental and office supplies o Putting check payments in the computer o Checking EOBs online o Greeting the patients with smile. o Sending invoices to existing patients to collect outstanding balance. o Sending e-claims and paper claims. o Sending pretreatment estimates o Putting the patient treatment plan in dentrix.
Dental office manager/receptionist
Full time dental office manager.
o Responsible for handling calls from patients as well as catering to insurance calls
o Calling insurance to get the break down of benefits for patients.
o Calculating patient portion for the procedures done.
o Patient presentations
o Organizing and pulling out charts for the patients
o Entering data in dentrix.
o Collecting patient payment
o Scheduling and rescheduling appointments for new and existing patients
o Check inventory for dental and office supplies
o Putting check payments in the computer
o Checking EOBs online
o Greeting the patients with smile.
o Sending invoices to existing patients to collect outstanding balance.
o Sending e-claims and paper claims.
o Sending pretreatment estimates
o Putting the patient treatment plan in dentrix.
- Dental Office Manager at L and L dental
- Rental sales person at Car Rental service
- Office Manager at MWE Corp
- Front desk Receptionist at Global Green Insurance
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Geographic information system And Nutritional Science
- Associate in Premedical - Premedical
Processing Insurance Claims though E claims paperless posting checks to accounts
➢ Process Payroll for Employees and responsible for bank deposits
➢ Presentation of Treatment Plans
➢ Monitoring past due accounts
➢ Review Practice Revenue and Monitor all aspects of the office
➢ Interview possible candidates for employment for Hygiene and Dental Assistants
- Dental Office Manager at Dependable Dental Staffing
8 years at this Job
- Associate - Radiology
*Effectively managed the day-to-day operations in the dental office. *Managed the office budget. *Recruiting, hiring and developing office teams. *Proactively found ways to improve the dental office. *Negotiated Fees with Insurance companies and patients. *Processed insurance claims. *Maximized practice revenue. *Managed and ordered supplies. *Maintained adequate staffing levels to cover busy periods. *Ordered all office and clinical supplies. *Ensured that the cash drawer is reconciled daily. *Maintained a clean and tidy waiting and reception area. *Greeted and welcomed guests. *Scheduling follow up and recall appointments. *Maintaining the dental inventory. *Ensuring that all necessary paperwork in completed.
- Dental Office Manager at Smile Max Dental Costa Mesa CA
- at Hidden Valley Dental Group
9 years, 5 months at this Job
60506 Create and establish office protocols, dental claim submission, patient billing, overseeing the Insurance aging reports to ensure that our office is getting paid in a timely manner, maintain office budget, account receivable, account payable, payroll, provide staff and Dentist with administrative and practical support when asked, make sure all software is running efficiently, month end, track accounts aging reports, provide great customer service to our patient's. Train, coach and establish great interpersonal relationship with office staff. Provide great customer service and leadership skills. Hire, fire dental staff when needed. Assist Dentist with office and licensing credentialing.
- Dental office manager at City of Lights Dental P.C
- at Fox Valley Dental Care P.C
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Manage day-to-day operations of dental office
• Check the daily schedule for accuracy and post it in all treatment rooms
• Answer and respond to telephone calls with professionalism
• Maintain a professional reception area; organize patient education materials, etc.
• Greet and welcome patients and visitors to the practice
• Check in patients according to office protocol, verifying and updating patient information
• Manage recall and inactive patient system
• Oversee patient relations & handle patient complaints, under dentist. indirect supervision
• Help explain office policy to patients
• Confirm the next day's appointments according to protocol and patient preferences
• Schedule patients for efficient use of doctor and staff time
• Check patient quick-fill list to try to fill in cancellation and no-show appointment times
• Collect payment from patients at the time of treatment
• Make follow-up appointments as needed
• Prepare financial treatment plans and present plan options to patient at end of their appointment
• Assist in the treatment room as needed
• Gather and accurately record insurance information from patients
• See that records are stored securely and handled in compliance with HIPAA privacy and security regulations
• Accurately file patient information
• Arrange patient charts and radiographs for the next day's appointments
• Proficient on dental software Eaglesoft
• Update insurance information on all patients at all times
• Submit treatment plans for predetermination of benefits
• Prepare claim forms for patients with dental insurance
• Organize supporting materials for claim forms, such as radiographs or written narratives.
• Mail or electronically submit claim forms from office
• Enter patient financial activity in computer
• Maintain accounts receivable activity
• Prepare statements
• Follow-up insurance claims
• Follow-up delinquent accounts
• Arrange payment schedule with patients
• Prepare and mail overdue account letters Telephone patients with accounts overdue
• Post checks received each day
• Manage patient financial account
• Prepare and send out correspondence
• Assist with dental office advertising/recruiting ads for new staff
- Dental Office Manager at Niles Dental Care Center
- Dental Office Manager at Excellence in Dentistry
- Dental Receptionist for Periodontic at Metro Square Dental Associates / Deerpath Dental
- Receptionist/Front Office Coordinator at John P Rende DDS. SC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- College Prep
* Provides oversight and ensures smooth operation for the front office for all doctors and hygienist which includes scheduling, recall treatment plans, billing and collections. * Administers all aspects of Insurance, verification, billing and collecting on claims. * Coordinates and maintains communications with all specialists including Oral Surgeons, Endodontist, Periodontist and Sedation. * Maintains facility and equipment in accordance with hygiene and safety regulations including OSHA and HIPPA regulations. * Checks patient charts for previous diagnosis and pending treatments; fills and updates charts as required. Supply ordering for entire office. * Performs various duties in the back office as needed. * Demonstrates a sound knowledge of Open dental, Dentrix, Weave and Power Pay
- Dental Office Manager/Back at First Pacific Corporation Idylwood Dental
- Front Office Coordinator at Summer Jerrine D.D.S, Diane Sizgorich D.D.S
- Front Office Hygiene Coordinator at Dr. Steve Yabuno
- Front Office Manager at Dr. Silvia Cardona-Elsegundo, CA
10 months at this Job
- BA - Business Management & Travel and Tourism
09/16 - Present Office Manager/Insurance Coordinator/Billing/Scheduling Coordinator/Treatment Planning Specialist and Marketing Coordinator~ Transition recently purchased practice with new policies and procedures; Ensuring the comfort and confidence of old and new patients with new staff, billing and treatment plans, converting hard files into electronic files.
- Dental Office Manager at San Ramon Dental Arts/Crow Canyon Dental
- Insurance Coordinator at Dragon Dental Group
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Clorox Services Company
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma