• Dental Office Manager duties include but not limited to: Guarantee office productivity, develop and manage all internal office procedures and practices.
• Maintain the dental clinic’s cash control, staff schedules, general ledger and billing system.
• Deliver direct individual and team leadership to ensure all office employees produce outstanding client service.
• Coordinate the day-to-day execution of office practices that increase productivity and efficiency.
• Respond to clinical and operational issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Assist with Hire, supervise and train new office employees.
• Receptionist duties: greet patients at Check-in/Check-out, schedule future cleanings and procedures, Reminder calls to patients for upcoming appointments, sending referrals to specialists, Insurance verifications, processing insurance claims both paper and electronic, processing/balancing end of day reports, cash/ credit card handeling, answering multi line phone system in addition to all Billing Specialist and Accounts Receivable responsibilities
- Dental Office Manager/Billing Specialist at Corning Bright Dental
- Medical Office Technician at Arnot Health
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) at CNA
- Teller Supervisor at Chemung Canal
1 year, 10 months at this Job
In July 2018 I was promoted from my Dental Assistant/Receptionist position to the Office Manager at the company's Lancaster location, Elite Dental. The office was only open for three months when I started. I was able to increase production and patient flow in a short amount of time. General tasks include, but are not limited to:
• monitoring daily production and patient flow
• ensuring all staff are working towards the goal as a team
• recording progress accurately and reporting to the proper departments in a timely manner
• keeping accurate and up-to-date records of all insurance checks received in office
• weekly bank deposit
• weekly records requests reports; sending records upon approval
• ensuring the office is compliant with all OSHA regulations
• ensuring staff is performing all necessary daily and weekly office maintenance tasks
• ensuring time sheets are accurate and payroll is submitted for all employees
• completing yearly staff reviews and assigning raises
- Dental Office Manager at Elite Dental
- Dental Assistant/Receptionist at Dental Dreams
- Dental Assistant at Hamilton Health Center
- Dental Assistant at Dental Health Care
6 months at this Job
- - DENTAL ASSISTING
- DIPLOMA - General Studies
Oversee all employees- Office Supervisor, Denturist, Hygienist, Dental Assistants, and Dental Member assistants. UBT Co Lead for an office of 60 employees and dentists with a strong level 5 team. LMC management partner. Provide leadership and direction for the dental office. Work closely with office staff for ~~~~~~~~~ excellent customer service for our patients. Make any needed changes to continue to provide excellent care for our patients. Provide superior customer service and conflict resolution to our patients and assist with any questions or concerns. Create performance evaluations and provide on-going coaching and training to staff. ~~~~~~~~~ knowledge of Kaiser Permanente's policies, procedures, and service agreements. Communicate daily with the staff and inform of any process/procedure changes. Directly work with labor to maintain a ~~~~~~~~~ partnership. Knowledge of internal computer systems including Axium, Health Connect, CIDARS, Macess, Jars, Diamond, CM, Taleo, Microsoft office and Lotus Notes.
- Dental Office Manager at KAISER PERMANENTE CASCADE PARK DENTAL OFFICE
- Dental Office Supervisor at KAISER PERMANENTE CASCADE PARK DENTAL OFFICE
- Business Office Supervisor at KAISER PERMANENTE BEAVERTON MEDICAL OFFICE
- Team Supervisor at KAISER PERMANENTE MEMBERSHIP SERVICES
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Healthcare
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- Associate - Psychology
Responsibilities Scheduling patients, answering phones,processing insurance payments,claim submission,daily and monthly reports,researching patients dental coverage. Oversees all functions of front office, manage doctor's and hygienist calanders. Order office supplies, manage front desk personal Advanced to Office Manager 2 yrs ago. Skills Used Computer skills,excellant customer service skills, dealing with dental insurance companies, excellent multi-tasker.
- Dental Office Manager at Central Berks Dental
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS/Pharmacy
15 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I worked as a Dental Office Manager, and I was responsible for all the administrative duties such as budgeting office expenses, book keeping, coordinating marketing campaigns, insurance billing, insurance benefit verification, scheduling/confirming patient appointments, presenting financial arrangements, presenting treatment plans as well as working closely with the dentist and staff, making sure that everyone performed their tasks effectively. Possess extensive knowledge of EasyDental software (similar to Dentrix, as both were created by Henry Schein), as well as computers, and technology in general. As such, I also resolved any IT related issues at the office.
- Dental Office Manager at Irina Deresh DMD
- Hair Salon Receptionist at Tête-À-Tête Cut and Color Group
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Biology (in progress) - Biology
• Responsible for setting and meeting monthly production and collection goals.
• Submitting accurate forms for patients' insurance billing.
• Processed Employee Payroll.
• Responsible for ordering and inventory of clinical and office supplies.
• Setting monthly and yearly schedule for hours of operation.
- Dental Office Manager at Ruch Dental Office
- Dental Office Manager at Medford Dental Clinic
- Assistant Office Manager at Bright Now Dental
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
I have 18 years experience in the dental office. I have experience in all aspects of the front desk whether doing it completely by myself or working with a co-worker. I am x-ray certified and have experience in assisting. I really enjoy helping patients feel as comfortable as possible in the dental office. I am a bit rusty with assisting but willing to sharpen my skills.
- Dental office manager at Dentist office in Greer
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Employers Name - Capitol Dental Associates LLC
Responsible for ensuring the efficient day to day management of a corporate downtown dental office.
• Managing the day to day operations in the dental office.
• Recruiting, hiring and developing office teams, as well as discipline and firing.
• Negotiating fees with Insurance companies and patients.
• Processing and following up on insurance claims.
• Keeping all practice administrative records and administration in order.
• Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings.
• Manage internal staff relations.
• Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures.
• Handle patient inquiries and complaints.
• Prepare payroll, Quickbooks knowledgeable
• Provide practice owners with reports on the practices progress and shortcomings.
- Dental Office Manager at Capitol Dental Associates LLC
- Hire and train new staff members at Employers Name - Southend Community Services
19 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Developmental Psychology
Responsible for all aspects of Front Desk. Solo front desk representative and office manager. Handled all patient check in/ check out and treatment plan presentation. All aspects of accounts receivables including patient payments, insurnance check posting, aging reports, and patient billing. Daily deposits,responsible for processing end of day and end of month. Monitor social media accounts and marketing. Responsible for recall reports and outstanding treatment reports. Handle all staff issues.
- Dental Office Manager at Aesthetic Dental Associates
- Assistant Director of Dental Services at Providence Community Health Center
- Dental Office Manager at Elite Dental
- Regional Manager at Salem Street Dental PC, Neighborhood Dental Group PC, Wilmington Family Dental PC
4 months at this Job
- - Business Management-Transfer Program
- - Liberal Arts and Science
Started off as a dental receptionist , billing coordinator. Promoted to office manager who handled all front end responsibilities. Went on maternity leave due to being around x-ray machines.
- Dental Office Manager at Endodontic Associates
- Dental Receptionist/Assistant at i smile
- Marketing Coordinator at CAC soufflé
- Secretary/Bookkeeper at APR transport LLC
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Business, dental hygiene