Dental Office Manager Assistant * Maintaining patient data to include required regulatory chart documents, treatment consultation documents, accounts history transaction and electronic QSI data * Completing patient transaction, bank deposit and staff payroll * Maintaining facilities and equipment cleanliness, safety and report hazards in compliance with state and federal regulations, including OSHA * Maintaining the daily OpenDental schedule to exceed the daily RVU goal and meet revenue goals
- Dental Office Manager Assistant at MD Dental Centre
- Performance Analyst at BP Exploration
- HR Resourcing Coordinator at
- Marketing Coordinator at TopAz Group
2 months at this Job
- B.S. in Commerce - Commerce
A superb organizer who has over 25 years of satisfying patient needs, providing high quality in a variety of dental services, and offering patient comfort. I have a competitive team spirit with a strong desire to excel, as well as an extensive knowledge for business management principles. Dental Prof of Utah- Dental Office Manager American Fork, Ut August 2018- current - Oversees daily deposits -Management of team -Treatment Planning -Collections & Aging -Payroll
- Dental Office Manager at Dental Prof of Utah
- Dental Office Manager at Mtn. View Dental
- Dental Office Manager at Professional Dental Corporation
- Office Manager at Alpine Dental Lab
7 months at this Job
I started as a Dental Assistant solely in 2004, and the Doctor gradually added to my tasks the billing, insurance, scheduling, handling emergencies while she was away, all combined under the title Dental Office Manager, since October 2010.
- Dental Office Manager at Bonnie Rynar, DMD
13 years, 3 months at this Job
Dental office manager in South Plainfield, NJ, working for Allied Dental. Responsible for day to day operations of two dental facilities. Led a team of Dentists, Hygienists, Clinical and Clerical personnel to meet production, collection, and EBITDA goals. Oversaw meetings, conducted performance reviews, and addressed clinical concerns. Develop marketing strategies with the goal of increasing overall office revenue. Processed and reconciled payments, verified insurance benefits, scheduled appointments, and conducted financial treatment plan for patients. Process by-weekly staff payroll and manage offices budget.
- Dental Office Manager at Allied Dental
- Relationship and personal banker at PNC Bank
- Teacher at Wilson Avenue Elementary School
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Spanish - Spanish
- Associates Degree in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
● Providing the practice owner with daily and weekly reports on the practice.
● Claim attachments and submissions
● Entering EOB's and payments
● Employee work schedules
● Employee payroll
● Credentialing doctors to new insurance and recredentialing every two years
● Hiring Hygienist and assistants.
● Keeping the practice HIPPA and OSHA up to date and compliant
● Helping patients apply either for Care Credit or payment plans
● Presenting treatment plans to all patient ( ortho, pediatric or general).
● Dealing with incoming queries from clients and staff in an orderly, efficient manner.
● Keeping all practice administrative records and administration in order.
● Dealing with complaints through the practice complaints procedure.
● Maximising performance and operational effectiveness
● Training and developing the practice team.
● Sending and entering patient statements
● Tracked associate doctors production. Paid and 1099 associates. Personal Skills Key Skills and Competencies Loyal I have a complete understanding of how a dental practice should be run. Committed I'm a good people manager who is skilled at building relationships with members of the staff. Action Oriented Im able to build rapport quite quickly with people. Reliable Getting results out of a dental and administrative team. Honest Having a confident approach to management issues. Contact References David Wennerholm (385)497-2885 Dr. Brad Dawson DMD [email protected] Office (801)302-1045 Cell (317)225-1010 Dr. Benjamin Hulse DDS Cell (385)985-8531 Dr. Scott Stringham DDS Cell (661)373-8845
- Dental Office Manager at Dream Dental Implants
- Dental Office Manager at Salem Smiles
- Dental Office Manager at Salem Smiles
2 months at this Job
- High school
1. Front Office 2. Dental Office 3. Accounting 4. Medical 5. Insurance 6. Administrative 7. Scheduling
- Dental Office Manager at Platinum Dental
5 years, 10 months at this Job
Started As Front Desk Reception And Have Been Promoted To Office Manager.
- Dental Office Manager at Accu-Dental
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Office Manager in charge of payroll, patient account billing and Insurance coordinator. Social Media Rep and Marketing Director. Bank deposits, accounts payable/receivable.
- Dental Office Manager at Medplex Dental
- Front Desk receptionist at Simmonds Dental Center
- Head Office Administrator at Orlando Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Front Office Receptionist at Dr. Jason Sotto
9 months at this Job
- - Medical Coding
Responsible for the daily operations of the Dental Facility which includes 10 team members comprised of Dentists,Hygienists, Clinical and Clerical personnel;
• Increased production at or above 200% by switching office from “paper” to “data.”
• Reviewed treatment plan in detail and costs associated with each procedure
• Set up patient treatment plan and when necessary helped patients with financial arrangements including care credit and, in-office payment schedules
• Coordinated with insurance companies regarding insurance claims and reimbursements
•. Oversaw meetings, conducted performance reviews, and addressed employee concerns
- Dental Office Manager at Cedarhurst Dental
- Addiction Technician at Harbor Village
- Dental Office Assistant Manager at Dr. Bruce Chubak
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Pharmacy Technician
- Some college - Liberal Arts
- High school - High School
Manage family general dentistry-orthodontics office
• Hire, recruit and train all employees, including temporary personnel
• Manage Accounts Payable, Receivables, Payroll, General Ledger, Quickbooks
• Collection of current and past due patient accounts
• Supervise front desk, answer telephones, schedule appointments, greet patients
• Manage supplies and inventory, maintain vendor appointments
• Marketing and advertising for the dental practice
• Insurance claims submission, review and collections
- Dental Office Manager at Arbor Beach Dental /John M. Posselt, D.D.S
- Medical office procedures-Adjunct Instructor at Minnesota School of Business-Globe University
- Business Office Supervisor at Metropolitan Pediatric Specialists, P.A
28 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Healthcare Administration