Manage front office operations Filed and processed dental claims with insurance providers. Verified patients' eligibility and claims status with insurance agencies. Tracked and updated patient appointments using Dentrix. Managed dentists' & hygienist schedules by confirming patients appointments and managing their schedules Schedule initial and recurring patient oral hygiene appointments. Entered treatment plans, posted payments, entry charges, handled pre-authorizations Accurately maintained all patient records including personal & medical information Greeted customers by smiling and making eye contact Assisted patients with personal information data for record keeping Updated patient's information on records Managed a multi-line phone system and pleasantly greeted all patients. Prepared necessary paperwork, collected payments and sent out proper billing. Treat all patients, their families, visitors, peers, staff and providers in a pleasant and courteous manner providing the highest level of customer service and dental care.
- Dental Office Receptionist at Dr. Munroe’s Dental Center
- Dental Assistant/Dental Receptionist at Positive Dental Care
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Albano and Greenwald Family Dentistry
As a dental receptionist my responsibilities include; responding to patient questions and or concerns, anwering telephones, scheduling appointments and maintaining a full schedule to optimize production. Confirming appointments, posting charges and payments to patient accounts, calculating treatment estimates, insurance verification, claims, and processing pre-determinations.
- Dental Office Receptionist at Northeast Dental Group
- Scheduling Coordinator at Pediatric Dentistry and Family Orthodontics
- Sales Lead Manager at American Eagle Outfitters
7 months at this Job
- None - Business
- None - Buisness
- None - Buisness
- High School Diploma
I am qualified as an office employee and receptionist and I have also worked as a chair-side assistant. I have 30 years experience in a dental office. My daily responsibilities are using the computer to schedule appointments for the Doctor and Hygienist; crediting and debating patient ledger accounts; printing appointments cards; entering insurance information and sending electronic insurance claims; using the fax machine and copier;answering the phone; entering and confirming patients on the phone; pulling charts for each day and making sure the patients feel comfortable before and after treatment. I feel I would make a positive addition to your practice. I also have experience with dental coding and insurance claims. Software I have used are Dentrix and Open Dental.
- Dental Office Receptionist at Steven R Scheule DDS
34 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) - Medical Assistant
- High School Diploma - Commercial
- Dental x-Ray Licence
- Certified Nurses Assistant
- 1Semester Intro to Algebra and 1Semester Algebra 1 - General
• Filed dental claims with insurance providers.
• Tracked and updated patient appointments using Dentrix.
• Schedule initial and recurring patient oral hygiene appointments.
• Process insurance claims, Managed a multi-line phone system and pleasantly greeted all patients
• Manage front office operations, including ordering and restocking inventory.
• Prepare and review treatment plans for insurance approval.
• Organize and maintain chart filing system.
• Managed dentists' & hygienist schedules by confirming patients appointments and managing their schedules
• Entered treatment plans, posted payments, entry charges, handled pre-authorizations
• Take Panoramic X Ray, Bitewings, PA's, full mouth series, cleaning dental instruments
• Assist Doctor with dental suction, recement crown, prepare and cleaning rooms.
- Dental Office Receptionist, Dental Assistant at Atlantic Avenue Dental
- Office Assistant-Medical Receptionist at JJ & R Chiropractic
- Medical Receptionist-Office Assistant at Glen Cove Radiology
- Office Assistant-Customer Service at Modern Language Center LIU
2 years at this Job
- Associates in Occupational Studies Degree - Medical Office Assistant Program
- - Early Childhood Education
* Greeting/Checking in/out all patients * Register new patients * HIPPA knowledgeable * Scheduling/Confirming appointments * Maintaining appointment book and follow up all no shows/cancellations * Making/Filing Charts * Billing/Collecting Copays and balances * Insurance Verification * Answering Multi-line Phone Systems * Checking Voicemail on a daily basis * Strategic local marketing on army base to help drive brand awareness and new patient growth * Faxing Documents * General Maintenance of Front Office
- Dental Office Receptionist at West Louisiana Dental Center
- Cashier / Cook at Burger King
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical Office Assistant
- High school - N/A
• Meet and Greet patients
• Schedule patients
• Patient Billing
• Answer inbound phone calls
• Maintain patients records and files
• All other office administrative duties
- Dental Office Receptionist at Healthy Smiles Dental
- Receptionist at Sight for Sore Eyes
- Sales Associate at
- Assistant Manager - Dollar Tree at Freight
1 year at this Job
- - Medical Office Assist
- - Health Management
- High School Diploma
• Greet patients and register new patients by assisting patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation according to established office protocols.
• Check and schedule daily appointments, answer and manage incoming calls and respond to requests for information
• Maintain and manage patient records by entering all relevant patient information into data system in compliance with privacy and security regulations
• Collect and receipt payments from patients at time of treatment and inform patients of financial treatment plan options and complete walk out procedures per doctor
• Fill in cancellations and no-shows, post in insurance Web Portal (if applicable) and log lab work appropriately (Lab Log)
- Dental Office Receptionist at Children and family dental group, Inc
- Administrative Assistant - Legal Contract at Advantage Resourcing America, Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Boston Financial Data Service Inc
- Case Specialist I at Taunton District Court
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- High School Diploma
- - Criminal Justice
I have many years in the dental office behind the front desk. I’ve worked in offices with multiple dentists and specialists that excepted most insurances. I am very comfortable with all aspects of responsibility that go along the front desk. From first point of contact scheduling appointment, greeting patient, getting medical and insurance information to then explaining procedures, insurance benefits, going over treatment plans and discussing payment arrangements.
- Dental Office Receptionist at
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Check in patients. Verify and update patient information. Answer and manage incoming calls. Schedule and confirm appointments. Collect and receipt payments. Arrange patient charts for the following business day. Verification of patient's insurance eligibility. Perform all clerical duties. Responsible for responding to all reviews online. Safeguard patients privacy and confidentiality.
- Dental Office Receptionist at Broadway Dental
- Special Education Paraprofessional at MTSD
- Special Education Paraprofessional at Yonkers Public Schools
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Human Resource
Front Desk Reception, Customer Service, Filing, Database & Records Management, Executive & Administrative Support, Reports & Spreadsheets, Complaint Handling, Data Entry
- dental office receptionist at Discount Dental
- Inventory control and Customer service at Shopko
- cashier and Customer Services Representative at Walmart
10 months at this Job
- G,E,D - High school equivalent
- Dental assistant