Consultant dental surgeon working in medigram super speciality hospital...did MHA and certified in cosmetic dentistry...
- Consultant dental surgeon at Medigram hospital
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Doctorate - Dentist
- Bachelor's - Dental
Ejido Benito Juarez Address: Calle Emiliano Zapara #0 31884 Ejido Benito Juarez, Buenaventura, Chihuahua, México Telephone: (01152) 636 698 0271 Dates: 2017 - 2018 Job title: Dental Surgeon
- Dental Surgeon at Centro de Salud
- Dental Surgeon at Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, México
- Operator at FOXCONN PGE Technology de Juarez
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Dental Surgeon
• Met with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
• Performed dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
• Corrected bite issues and overcrowding.
• Prescribed medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
• Gave clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
• Ordered diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
• Used tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
• Kept records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
• Managed and communicated with other staff members to provide care to patients.
- Dental surgeon at A colleague I am run a private Dental office.
4 years at this Job
- - Education
- Doctorate - Dental Surgeon
1. Dental resident in Dental health center , Bengaluru, Karnataka. 2. Data Sai dental hospital worked as a main managing doctor
• Worked full time as a Main Doctor managing group of Clinics for 2 years and delivering emergency care for patients.
• Managing work assignment for clinical staff.
• Performed Root canal treatment( Access opening and BMP), Pulpotomy, Pulpectomy and prescribed antibiotics.
• Repaired decayed and broken teeth through restoration techniques; extracted teeth and restored edentulous areas.
• Examining patients and interpreting radiographs and diagnostics tests to determine the type and extent of Dental diseases, disabilities and dysfunction.
• Provide oral hygiene instructions to the patients
• Provide quality Dental treatments as oral prophylaxis, restorations, root canal treatment, extractions, prosthetic dentures, aesthetic treatment.
• Managing pediatric patients
• Excellent report with patients and colleagues
• Provide excellent chair side communication to enhance patient experience
• Skillfully performed Ultra sonic scaling and Hand scaling.
- Dental surgeon at 1. Dental resident in Dental health center , Bengaluru, Karnataka. 2. Data Sai dental hospital worked as a main managing doctor
- Resident Dentist at Dental Health Center
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Dental Sciences - Dental science
3. Dental, Iraq, Baghdad
- Dental Surgeon at SDDC, GENESEE AVE
- X - ray, teeth cleaning and customer service at
- Software/ Hardware Owner at
- teaching computer sciences as lecturer at AL-Alamia Bureau
2 years at this Job
- - English language
- BSc. - Computer, Network, Maintenance
- Dental Surgeon at Srinivasa dental care centre.yerandahalli
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Dental surgery
- Dental Surgeon at Smile Dental Care
- Junior Dental Surgeon at Manaswini Dental Clinic
1 month at this Job
From January 2017 to November 2018
- Dental surgeon at Multispeciality dental clinic
- Dentist at Multispeciality dental clinic
- Dentist at
at this Job
Place/Country: Trichy, India Duration: Over 12 Years - Part time (Jun 2006 -Jan 2019). Description: My responsibilities were to respond efficiently to patient needs and inquires, ensure the delivery of quality dental care to patients, resolve patient issues in accordance with company policies and procedures, healthcare regulations and dental board standards. Perform dental extractions, full mouth gum surgery, dental fillings, partial dentures, and root canal treatments. Manage patient scheduling and direct patient traffic flow, present treatment plans to patients, organize and present financial arrangements to patients, determine staff schedules and ensure operational standards are met, present treatments plan to patients, coordinate with dental insurance companies to ensure claims are paid, file with double insurance. Oversee the processing of insurance and secondary insurance claims, assist in the resolution of problems with third party payers, post, and maintain accounts receivable. Maintain the office's budget general ledger, accounting systems manage specialist referral process, schedule, and reconfirm appointments. Submit treatment plans for predetermination of benefits, recruit and select office staff to meet operational requirements, assist patients with applying for credit and other financial assistance, provide administrative support, back office support, billing and daily data backup. Coordinate the day-to-day execution of office practices that increase productivity and efficiency. Performed procedures such as periodontal cleaning, extractions, and fillings. Motivate office personnel to serve patients. Provided outstanding customer service, leadership skills, excellent computer, and typing skills.
- Dental Surgeon/Office Administrator at Dental Office
- Front Office Assistant at Dental Office
- Asst. Dental Surgeon at NAIEEF Clinic
- Dental Surgeon at NAIEEF Clinic
12 years, 7 months at this Job
Good experience with:
• Filling, extraction and replacement of teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances and medications.
• All classes of amalgam filling.
• Elimination of irritating margins of fillings and correction of bad occlusion.
• Treatment of infected root canal and related tissues. Filling pulp chamber and canal with endodontic materials.
• Treatment of pulp exposure: capping.
• Performing all composite techniques "chemical and light cure"
• Fitting and adjusting prosthodontic appliances.
• Fabrication of prosthodontic appliances, such as space maintainers, bridges, dentures, and obturating appliances.
• Experience with all kind of materials such as: lumineer, veneer, ceramic, chromasit, resin and nickel chromium for fixed prosthesis.
• Performing pedo-dentistry: pulptomy, pulpectomy, fillings, fabrication of space maintainers and extractions.
• Application of fluoride and sealants
• Restored natural color of teeth by bleaching, cleaning, and polishing.
• Gingival depigmentation
- Work as dental surgeon at Alsafwah Dental Clinic Jazen KSA
- Work as dental surgeon in my own at Msaken Tunisia
- Work as dental surgeon at Smile Dental Center Ajdabya Libya
- rempalcement internship at doctor Zguida Feriel at
3 years at this Job
- - surgery
- - hematology