As the Dental Treatment Coordinator it is my responsibility to follow up on all of our patient’s pending treatment, referrals, insurance prior authorizations, and payment plans. My duties are but not limited to;
• Consult and present treatment to patients
• Explain dental procedures in detail and make certain there are no unanswered questions about their dental treatment. From basic restorations to full mouth rehabilitations. Cosmetic procedures to Implant Retained Hybrid Dentures.
• Help patients decide which treatment is best for them by providing demonstrations of their dental treatment options, and by providing them with the maximum insurance benefits information.
• Help serve as a liaison between patients and specialist offices
• Schedule appointments
• Maintain high production appointed regularly for all providers
• Answer telephones
• Collect patients out of pocket
• Submit dental claims to insurance companies
• Remain knowledgeable with patients insurance plans to be able to offer the best treatment plan for them
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at LRK Dental
- Front Desk Coordinator at Coastal Kids Pediatric Dentistry
- Office Manager at Office Staff
- Social Service Technician at The State Of Delaware
7 months at this Job
I am a dental treatment coordinator and a dental assistant my focus is to explain the treatment to patients and also the benefits of their treatment and I also dental assistant
- Dental treatment coordinator and assistant at San marco smiles
- Dental assistant and treatment coordinator at ASAP Dental Care
1 year at this Job
- Dental assistant and pharmacy technician - Concorde
Explain treatment plan to patient Collect payment and offer Care Credit if needed. Also do Dental Assistant help with treatment breakdown rooms and sterilization of instructment.
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Emergency Dental Care USA
- Dental Receptionist/Assistant at Cosmo Smiles Dental
- Dental Receptionist/Assistant at Dr. Gordon Dentistry
- Dental Receptionist/Assistant at Dr. Tehrani Dental Care
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
•Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns and answer any questions
•Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment and establish a plan for scheduling and payment
•Build trust, and understand the patient’s objectives
•Conduct financial consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
•Understand the practice’s policy on working with dental benefit plans and be prepared to educate patients on their dental benefits.
•Bill dental insurance, post payments, and claim estimations as required
•Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances to ensure timely payment.
•Answer incoming calls to include, new patient calls, emergencies, scheduling patient appointments, requesting records, and follow up.
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Western Dental & Orthodontics
- Dental Front Office at Western Dental & Orthodontics
4 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Check in and check out patients , create new pt appointment and future appointments, create and present dental treatment plans take ct scans and follow up with patients to discuss results confirm appointments verify insurance benefits process any and all payments required for treatment
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Brighter way dental
- Collections Specialist at American Express
- Bilingual Sales Representative at Cox Communications Inc.
- Customer Service Representative at Aarons
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
presenting and explaining treatment plans Verifying Dental Insurances Working on the Patient's unscheduled Treatment plan list.
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Children & Family Services, Office of
- Executive Manager Assistant at Franciscan Hospital for Children
- Administrative Assistant/Patient Coordinator at Franciscan Hospital for Children
- Office Manager at JMO Transportation
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associates of Science - Small Business Management
- Certificate - Executive Administrative Assistant
- Certificate - Project Management
Responsibilities Managing multiple doctor and hygiene books. Scheduling appointments, check in/ check out patients. Billing and communicating with insurance companies Coordinate insurance payments and insurance denials Financing and appropriate PHI handling Coordinating incoming and outgoing phone calls Verified and research patient insurance benefits Maintaining confidentiality and organize and maintain digital patient charting system Scanning documents and proper use of ADA code Created patient treatment plans and financial payment plans Skills Used Denticon Software
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at 21 Dental Care
- Dental Front Manager at DJM DENTAL
- Dr.Hilario Ariza DDS at Ariza Dental and Associates
- Front Desk Receptionist at Amelias wireless
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - General study
in three location. Verified insurance benefits, schedule patient appointments. Once we started acquiring more dental practices, I moved to billing all dental claims and claims tracing. As we grew further, I moved up in the Corporation to Administrative Manager. We have 18 Dental practices and the Dental Management Company. I organize the owner's schedule, send monthly reports to the accountant for all Dental locations, send weekly bills to accountant for processing, Process final payroll check for termination of employees, oversee the ordering for all Dental locations, organize travel as needed for visiting out of state managers. Work Directly with the attorney with new Dental location purchases. Manage monthly ordering budgets, process all cash deposits for all the local dental practices on a weekly basis. We also own a Construction Company that I coordinate the schedule for.
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Streamline Dental Solutions
- at Terrie X. Tran, DDS
- Scheduling Coordinator at Brian Hockel, DDS
- Practice Administrator at Eric S. Tsai, DMD
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Utilize all aspects of Genesis software program.
• Responsible for keeping patient Insurance benefits up to date.
• Generate treatment plans/review and present the financial agreement.
• Answer phones/schedule dental treatment and re-care.
• Submit electronic claims to insurance with appropriate attachments.
• Enter insurance and personal payments.
• Generate and send weekly billing statements to patients.
- Dental Treatment Coordinator/Receptionist at Duke Bui DDS
- Patient Services Representative at Tri West Healthcare Alliance
- Scheduling Coordinator at Dental Re-Care
- Medical Receptionist at Front Office Personnel
3 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Displaced Worker Program
- Certificate of Completion
Also helped determine ways to improve office efficiency and workflow, presenting these ideas to supervisors and helping to carry them out. Day-to-day responsibilities include outlining dental options for patients, interacting regularly with the dentist, providing payment plans for patients, and answering phone calls or emails from patients that have any questions about treatments.
- General Dental Treatment Coordinator at Great Expressions Dental Centers
- at Great Expressions Dental Centers
- Oral Surgeon Treatment Coordinator at Great Expressions Dental Centers
- at Thomas Eye Group
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Biology
- Baccalaureate - Biology