•Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns and answer any questions
•Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment and establish a plan for scheduling and payment
•Build trust, and understand the patient’s objectives
•Conduct financial consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
•Understand the practice’s policy on working with dental benefit plans and be prepared to educate patients on their dental benefits.
•Bill dental insurance, post payments, and claim estimations as required
•Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances to ensure timely payment.
•Answer incoming calls to include, new patient calls, emergencies, scheduling patient appointments, requesting records, and follow up.
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Western Dental & Orthodontics
- Dental Front Office at Western Dental & Orthodontics
4 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Check in and check out patients , create new pt appointment and future appointments, create and present dental treatment plans take ct scans and follow up with patients to discuss results confirm appointments verify insurance benefits process any and all payments required for treatment
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Brighter way dental
- Collections Specialist at American Express
- Bilingual Sales Representative at Cox Communications Inc.
- Customer Service Representative at Aarons
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Coordinated dental benefits and arranged payment plans with patients. Responsible for routine contact with insurance/third party payors and for processing incoming and outgoing claims. Maintained all office billing and collections. Proficient with dental reimbursement practices. Responsible for administrative duties; scheduled patients, answered telephones, and ordered supplies for management and clinical needs. Prepared payroll for 5 employees. Supervised Front Desk. HIPAA compliance trained Scheduled appointments Patient follow ups and post op calls Quickly and effectively solved challenges Made patients feel comfortable with dental atmosphere and presented treatment plans to them. Made sure the office was HIPAA and OSHA compliant Translated medical documents and consent forms from English to Spanish
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Lebanon Dental
- Dental Front Desk at Walk-in Dental
- Front Office Coordinator at Cool Springs Periodontics & Dental Implants
- Dental Practice Manager at Lebanon Dental
11 months at this Job
- - Dental Hygiene
- - Dental Hygiene
Present the daily schedule and update the doctor on specific patients and any possible issues. Responsible for treatment planning for five operatories simultaneously throughout the day. Confirm upcoming appointments to ensure a full schedule for the week. Locate and pull patient charts prior to appointment in order to verify insurance, prepare and present pre-treatment estimates, review for any outstanding balances, update the treatment plan, ensure the patient chart and data in dental software align with procedures to be performed, and that all fees are accurate. Make phone calls to patients who are eligible for treatment and attempt to schedule, while also, making care calls to check on prior patients who had treatment and ensure their well being. Answer incoming calls and direct to proper department. Perform treatment presentations using models and x-rays to assist in patient awareness and treatment acceptance. Communicate fees and unexpected changes in treatment to patient prior to doctor performing service. Collect payment from each patient when checking them out after treatment. Count and balance the cash drawer and prepare for deposit. Prepare production figures for the day to present to doctor and prepare for the next day's patients.
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Advanced Family Dental Care
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- High School Diploma
My daily duties are to provide all patients with their comprehensive dental treatment plan.Verify insurances, collect all pending balances, set up payment plans,answer phones, schedule appointments,make sure all re-call appointments are scheduled correctly and check patients in and out. I also managed the social media for the dental office.I am also a fully trained dental assistant.
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Foothill Square Dental Center
9 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Utilize all aspects of Genesis software program.
• Responsible for keeping patient Insurance benefits up to date.
• Generate treatment plans/review and present the financial agreement.
• Answer phones/schedule dental treatment and re-care.
• Submit electronic claims to insurance with appropriate attachments.
• Enter insurance and personal payments.
• Generate and send weekly billing statements to patients.
- Dental Treatment Coordinator/Receptionist at Duke Bui DDS
- Patient Services Representative at Tri West Healthcare Alliance
- Scheduling Coordinator at Dental Re-Care
- Medical Receptionist at Front Office Personnel
4 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Displaced Worker Program
- Certificate of Completion
Successful mult-million dollar treatment Coordinator 95% success rate in the signing & completion of patient'a treatment plans self-motivation team player excellent customer service managed Orthodontic staff along with expanding what started as a two chair orthodontic practice and developed it into a 7 chair non-stop orthodontic practice insurance claim expert memorized dental coding I have the ability to view treatment plans and know what insurance companies will approve or disapprove Dental assistant for 15+ of my 30 year in dentistry front desk skills multi-specialty practice iI am experienced in General dentistry, endodontic, periodontics, orthodontics and oral surgery billing patient financing excellent communicator between doctors and patients
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Academy Dental Associates
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Dental radiology certified - Dental radiology
- Some college
- Expertise in managing the dental office by working on the production goals - Successfully managed dental assistant staff, scheduling, treatment planning and insurance - Prepared and presented the treatment plans to the patients - Designed marketing strategies to increase monthly production - Excellent communication skills to convince the patients for treatments. - Processed and reconciled payments, verified insurance benefits, scheduled appointments and collected copayments. - Instructed dental assistants on building and maintaining relationship with clients. - Designed post intervention call scripts to contact patients. - Highly organized in managing the dental office - Worked chairside assisting the dentist in routine prophylaxis and specialized procedures, when needed - Assisted in radiological examination for wide spectrum of patients - Administered routine patient care and monitoring including instrument and material setup and sterlization.
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Dental Practice
- Dental Office Administrator at Dental Group
- Volunteer at Stanford Hospital
- Volunteer at Kaiser Permanente, Santa Clara
1 year at this Job
- Masters - HealthCare Administration
- Doctor - Dental Surgery
Responsible for answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, presenting and closing treatment for a multi Doctor Dental practice. I am currently working with Eaglesoft software, but I have experience with Dentrix, Softdent and EZ Dental as well. I file all electronic claims and pre-determinations and follow up on unpaid claims. I make sure the schedule is created in a way that is productive for the practice while keeping patient waiting time to a minimum.
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Private DDS
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Dr. Mark Herman, DMD.
- Dental Treatment Coordinator/ Interim Office Manager at Abacoa Premier Dental Center
- Patient Care Consultant at Dr. David Benson, DMD.
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business, Marketing
My responsibilities includes but not limited to putting in treatment plans reviewing with patients. Scheduling appts collecting and posting pt payments, ins payments, running statements, month end reports, answering phones, batching and sending insurance pre-auths, and claims submitted electronically, checking eligibility and benefits, insurance claim follow ups, assisting in the back office when needed.
- Dental Treatment Coordinator at Dr Partovi
- Dental Auditor and Biller at San Diego American Indian Health Center
- Dental Assistant and Front Office at Dr. David Cowan DMD
- Dental Assistant and Front Office at Dr. Mohamed Elshafie DDS
at this Job