As a Deployment Engineer,Iamona project where I am Deploying over 800 PC'S to bring all Baptist locations from Windows 7 to Windows 10. This involves unboxing all equipment, staging all equipment, imaging all equipment using Push Technology, and verifying each image is the correct on based on clients needs. As a Deployment Engineer, I am also responsible for matching each piece of equipment, wit the correct asset number and Service Order location, so it is deployed to the correct location.
- Deployment Engineer at Baptist
- Pc Support Temp/ Information Systems Specialist at Devereux Foundation
- Tech Support Specialist at Florida Association of Realtors
- Telecom Customer Support Specialist at Disney Telecom
1 month at this Job
As a network deployment engineer at Astreya Partners, my duties include:
● Types of deployments: o New office deployments * Order, configure and deploy any hardware that is needed for a new office deployment. Typical hardware deployments include:
● For Campus networks: o Core Routers o Corporate access switches o Wireless access points
● For remote office networks: o Border routers o Firewalls o Aggregate Switches o Wireless Controllers o Access Switches o QoS servers o Wireless access points o Office Expansions * Install any hardware that is needed to support expansion into new areas of existing buildings/sites
● Install new line cards in network device chassis (EG: Juniper MX series routers, Cisco 6500, 4500. 9300 switch chassis) to support deployment of new infrastructure
● Install new Corporate access switches
● Install new Wireless Access Points o Upgrading/Replacing Network Hardware * Replacing EoL/EoS routing engines in Juniper MX routers * Replacing Eol/EoS corporate switches (Lab and Corporate access switches) * Replacing Eol/Eos Aruba wireless access points * Upgrading uplinks for multiple device types as needed to accommodate additional growth or to alleviate congestion.
● Labs and miscellaneous deployment types o Order, configure and deploy any hardware that is needed for a lab deployment. Typical hardware deployments include: * Distribution switches * Lab Wireless Controllers * Lab access switches * Wireless access points
● Tasks that are common to all deployment types o Coordinate delivery and installation, and cabling of related network hardware and access points. o Deploy lab networks (wired and wireless) as directed to enable groups across the enterprise to develop new software and hardware in an environment that is physically and logically segregated from standard corporate networks. o Creating and maintaining relevant documentation, such as network diagrams o Creating and updating IP network, network hardware, and site data information so that intent driven configurations are up-to-date o Performing hand-off for all deployments to Operations/NOC.
● Administrative tasks o Manage the incoming ticket queue for any new requests, break fixes, and consultations. o Resource allocation o
- Network Deployment Engineer at Astreya Partners
- Principal Security Analyst at Oracle
- Network/Security Engineer at CollabNet, Inc
- Network/Security Engineer at Autodesk, Inc
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Conducted numerous site surveys for large Healthcare Provider in order to create deployment plans
• Assist in the developing and implementation of deployment plan
• Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability
• Executed installations of network appliances i.e. servers and switches according to deployment plans
• Configure servers and network security devices to client specifications
• Assist in new system development and enhancements
• Accomplished over 400+ successfully hand overs without incident on mission critical network
• Provide onsite support for client network security devices during hand off
• Analyze and troubleshoot deployment issues in a timely manner
- Deployment Engineer at Trace3
- Datacenter Technician at Profuse Solutions Inc
- Datacenter Technician at VPLS Inc
- Desktop Technician at iBuypower Computers
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• "Cradle to Grave" (Coordination/Procurement/Deployment) services to support network services.
• Managed large scale network deployments for Airport and Administration locations
• Project assessment, creation, risk management, and final quality assurance/testing
• Coordination of internal and external procurement including 3rd party vendors
• Router and Switch configuration and deployment - Cisco 890/Cisco 2960
• 3rd Party vendor management, Avaya phone systems, EMC Smart Building systems, VeriFone Payment systems and Kronos Clock Systems
• Coordinator for the life cycle transition from deployment to environment support teams for all North American MACD efforts.
• SCCM Deployment
• Documentation writing.
• Mentor and train co-workers on changes to daily procedures.
• Disaster Recovery plan testing
- Deployment Engineer at Enterprise Holdings
- at St. Elizabeth's Hospital
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Cloud and System Administration - Cloud and System Administration
- Associate degree in Network Administration
• In-house sensor programming and gateway configuration
• Project task management for deploying on site
• Created site survey processes to help with clients solutions and deployment
• Customer and field support
• Developed deployment processes for the use of other internal teams
• Creating troubleshooting steps and procedures for internal teams Projects
• Lotte Axiall (Oil & Gas) - Deployed asset tracking solution for vehicles and tools, comprised of ~30 trackers and 2 gateways, replacing hardware monthly. Monitored and provided data for the Analytics team via Splunk.
• HCL Technologies (IoT) - Deployed a demo site for reseller partners, comprised of 7 pieces of hardware.
• JH Ranch (IoT, Internal Site) - Regularly deployed upcoming technologies for internal testing and monitoring.
- Deployment Engineer at Carnegie Technologies
- Technical Associate at SensorInsight
- Geek Squad Agent at Best Buy
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineer
• Served as a Team Lead in specific job function and collaborated with other leads to facilitate an operations team to effectively & efficiently deploy, decommission, migrate networking equipment
• Provided a 24x7 technical hands-on break fix / migration support.
• Assisted in the coordination and technical project management of team workload, including change control, resolution of stakeholder issues, resources, schedules and timelines to ensure that implementation is on track for overall project success and reporting.
• Day to day coaching and mentoring of team members on deployment methodology and standards.
• Escalation point for layer one leadership, technical assistance, and operational support.
• Coordinated and assigned resources to support BAU, Network Builds, Migrations, Hardware maintenance, and hands-on / break fix in accordance with SLA's
• SME placing devices in cabinets using on KW availability, physical space, cooling, port availability, structured cable plant and application device requirements.
• SME on full life cycle of install & decom processes of rack mountable equipment (severs, switches, storage, firewalls, load balancers, and other network devices) in an NDC and RDC environment.
• Created design specifications and worked directly with vendor(s) for RFP quotations for infrastructure and staffing
- Deployment Engineer at COMCAST CORPORATION
- Sr. Network Engineer at ALRUMAIH TRADING EST
- Network Engineer at EMARATECH
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Network & Security
Trace3 (Kaiser Permanente) Network/Deployment Engineer 2017 - Present Company Overview - Trace3 is an IT solutions company that provides cloud computing, big data intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT) consulting and data center solutions to businesses. Related services include training and managed services.
• As a Deployment/Network Engineer I install, implement, configure, integrate, and maintain the Network Management Systems necessary to monitor the Kaiser Permanente Network.
• Assist in developing and implementation of deployment plan.
• Work with IT and QA teams to deploy and troubleshoot the system applications.
• Work with the management to develop deployment specifications and configurations.
• Assist in new system development and enhancements.
• Attend trainings related to company's deployment procedures and standards.
• Analyze and troubleshoot issues in a timely manner.
• Act as primary customer contact.
- Network/Deployment Engineer at Kaiser Permanente
- Network/Project Engineer at Inter-Pacific, Inc
- Field Engineer at Vimro
- Member at Vivint, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications Management - Telecommunications Management
• Accept and respond to incidents and requests assigned by the internal helpdesk system.
• Deliver and support IT systems in support of business objectives.
• Documenting and managing of all hardware and software assets in a configuration management database (CMDB).
• Installation, commissioning and maintenance of workstations, laptops, tablets, printers and telephones.
• Set up workstations with necessary peripheral devices (monitors, speakers, printers etc.).
• Telephone deployment, registration and maintenance.
• Check computer hardware (HDD, mouse, keyboard, etc.) to ensure functionality.
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.).
• Install and configure operating systems and software according to specifications.
• Organize and schedule hardware and software upgrades / maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
• Maintain records of repairs, fixes and maintenance schedules.
• Ensure security and privacy of computer systems.
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
• Identify computer equipment shortages and compile stock order lists.
• Identify, evaluate and recommend new equipment as required.
• General housekeeping of data rooms and wiring closets.
• Responsible for RMA process.
• Create, delete and manage WiFi and Morale network accounts.
• Ensure conference / meeting rooms are maintained and in working order.
• Registration of tablets and mobile devices in the Corporate Mobile Device Management (MDM).
• Scheduling and execution of backup tape rotations.
- Deployment Engineer at Teck
- Helpdesk Support at Impark
- Windows Deployment Technician at Compugen
- Helpdesk Support at Wireless Evolution US
6 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Facilitate deployments of code packages to Live, Staging, and Testing
environments using XebiaLabs Release, Buildmaster, UI Path Orchestrator, and Robotic Process Automation (Automation Anywhere).
• Update and edit release variables, deployment pipelines, and configuration files using XebiaLabs Deploy, Buildmaster, and Bit Bucket.
• Aiding in conversion of deployment pipelines and configuration files from Buildmaster to XebiaLabs.
• Use F5 and Solar Winds to monitor server capacities and control activity during deployments.
• Compare release artifacts using J-Frog Artifactory, Team City, and Beyond Compare 4.
• Monitor and execute ETL jobs using Control-M.
• Troubleshoot server and application issues with Splunk.
• Communicate with Development, Database, and Quality Assurance teams to ensure all applications and deployments ran successfully.
• Create documentation of tasks for future team use using Confluence.
• Use YouTrack to document tickets and assignments.
- Deployment Engineer at Paycom
- Strength and Conditioning Coach at Performance Course
- Pro Shop Sales at Elks Lodge
- Accounting Internship at OneProp, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Responsible for creating deployment plans, performing software installs, server configurations, and creating user test plans. Accountable for creating and maintaining standards, policies, procedures and documentation and coordinating with various stakeholders teams; end-user, software development, configuration management, Independent Verification and Validation and production support to ensure deployed systems meet program compliance. Plan, install and configure production software changes. Standup software patches to improve existing application performance.
Responsible for creating deployment plans, performing software installs, server configurations, and creating user test plans.
Accountable for creating and maintaining standards, policies, procedures and documentation and coordinating with various stakeholders teams; end-user, software development, configuration management, Independent Verification and Validation and production support to ensure deployed systems meet program compliance.
Plan, install and configure production software changes.
Standup software patches to improve existing application performance.
- Deployment Engineer at SOSi International
- Project IT Manager at Bechtel Power Corporation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Information Systems Management