Deployment Engineer for one of North America's leading producers of corrugated and consumer packaging and recycling solutions, with annualized net sales of approximately $14 billion. The company operates more than 245 facilities in the North America, South America, Europe and China.
• Member of Win 7 upgrade team responsible for deploying 7000 workstations company wide.
• Member of the O365 upgrade team responsible for the deployment of Office 365 upgrade.
• Deployment coordinator of new hire, upgrade and replacement workstations. All request and services are tracked, monitored and maintained in ServiceNow.
• Workstation management through SCCM.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with mainstream and proprietary applications.
• Management of nodes and user accounts in Active Directory.
- Deployment Engineer at TekSystems/Westrock Atlanta
- Desktop Engineer at TekSystems Atlanta
- Field Operations Engineer at Tek Systems
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
· Worked as Contract Deployment Engineer for Amazon and travelled regularly to various on-site locations all over North America for deploying warehouses. · Efficiently managed resources (3PA-3rd Party associates) for installing heavy equipment in the warehouse. · Worked extensively with Curo and Tableau during deployment for checklists and progress monitoring. · Successfully deployed DEN3 (Denver), DCA1 (Washington DC), JFK8 (New York) and supported LGA9, EWR9, EWR4 (New Jersey) and FAT1 (California) during deployment. · Co-ordinated efficiently with Product launch, IT, Operations and facilities team during Nike retrofit project. · Served as Quality Control Engineer by validating the installed equipment and documenting the flaws for efficient deployments in the future. · First-hand experience in Robotics technology which Amazon is extremely applying to its current warehouses all over North America. Additional knowledge on network, safety control systems and mechanical troubleshooting.
- DEPLOYMENT ENGINEER at AMAZON ROBOTICS
- ASSOCIATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER at JK TYRE AND INDUSTRIES
- INTERN at BHARATH EARTH MOVERS LTD
- INTERN at JK TYRE AND INDUSTRIES
7 months at this Job
- MASTERS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- BACHELORS OF ENGINEERING - Mechanical Engineering
Responsible for carrying out the successful deployment of 8x8 Unified Communications services. Collect
detailed customer requirements, write Solution Requirements Design Documents, configure 8x8 and 3rd
party product features and services, train administrators and end users, and troubleshoot deployment issues during cut-over. Assist customers with the integration of 8x8 systems and hardware with their legacy
systems, including network equipment, databases, workstations and ancillary devices. Throughout the
deployment phase, work closely with Sales, Project Management, 3rd party technicians, and the customer's
IT staff in order to create and carry out deployment projects according to schedule, working both on-site and remote from 8x8 headquarters.
• Provide hands-on technical assistance to customers, resellers, vendors and prospects
• Update Solution Requirements Design Documents
• Identify design issues and follow-up with the Project Manager for resolution with the Customer
• Configure PBX and Contact Center call flows, user profiles and call management features
• Perform site surveys and network validation, and assist customers with their network configuration
• Ensure that the Solution Requirements Design Document and deployed solution both meet the customer's specific requirements and expectations Training and Development Specialist Architect technical training curriculum for 8x8 employees, partners and customers. Train current and new employees, customers and partners in all aspects of 8x8 products and services. Responsibilities include curriculum design and development, ensuring that courses address the needs of all customer groups, designing course outlines, researching and developing course content and technical guides, assessing future course development needs, and publishing and delivering course content through a variety of methods that include classroom, distance and computer based learning. Possess a strong ability to quickly learn new technologies and use that knowledge to create training courses. Excellent technical skills in course content development through the use of Microsoft Office, Adobe Presenter, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Connect, Captivate and various photo and audio capture utilities. 1|Page 205 Quail Hollow Dr. Galt, CA, 95632 916-276-0919 [email protected]
- Deployment Engineer at 8x8 Inc
- Technical Trainer at Frontier Communications
- Engineer III at Sprint
- Control Center Supervisor at Sprint
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Science - Computer Science - Networking
• Migrate Voyager (Win7) to Win10
• Deploy new computers with new image and current profiles from old PC
• Install user profiles, software and documents from old PC to new PC
• Verify VPN and all software is operational
• Provide support on New PC
• Support of various customer company hardware including servers, laptops, terminals, desktops, printers and handheld devices
• Responsible for adhering to previously established security procedures
• Maintain up-to-date documentation of IT procedures, system configuration standards, maintenance, and upgrade
• Upgrade laptops and Desktops with extra RAM or larger SSD(Hard drives)
• Strong technical troubleshooting skills to facilitate deployment projects
- Deployment Engineer at Prosource.IT
- Computer Specialist II at Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indians of Alaska
- Engineer Technician at Kelly Services
- Engineer Technician at Kelly Services
6 months at this Job
- AAS in Applied Electronics-Computer Networking - Applied Electronics-Computer Networking
Network engineer in the deployment team. Joined a team of profissinals working on supporting and implementing networks for our clietns. Projects worked on: 1- Stella: doing network refreshment for 27 sites, replacing old network switches and routers, configuring eigrp 2- Marcegaglia: network refreshment, replacing the core switches and reconfigure the new network setup 3- Digital Realty: network refreshment, replacing old extreme switches, with cisco 3850 and 2960 switches for 18 sites in the US. 4- Installing and configuring Meraki switchs and Aps for different vendors
- Network Deployment Engineer Tampa at FL
- Network Administrator at AHS
- Resident Engineer at Emirates Computers
- Network Support Engineer at Emirates Computers
3 years, 1 month at this Job
Responsibilities: ✓ Created and maintained continuous integration (CI) using tools Jenkins/Maven over diff environments to facilitate an agile development process which is automated and repeatable enabling teams to safely deploy code many times a day while ensuring operational best practices are supported. ✓ Design and document CI/CD tools configuration management. ✓ Responsible for orchestrating CI/CD processes by responding to Git triggers, human input, and dependency chains and environment setup. ✓ Build and Deployment CI/CD Pipelines. ✓ Created, Configured and Administered Jenkins servers with Master-slave configurations as needed. ✓ Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools to deliver SaaS based solutions. ✓ Design, develop and automate DevOps process comprising several stages including plan, code, build, test, release, deploy, operate and monitor. ✓ Work with Development, Quality Engineers, and Program Management teams to set release schedules. ✓ Document both high-level and detailed technical design of every solution being automated on Confluence. ✓ Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation when required. ✓ Troubleshoot virtualization performance and other VM related issues. ✓ Lead efforts to evaluate design and implement new tools and technologies. ✓ Created Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines for the build and deployment automation in place. ✓ As a Release Engineer for a team that involved different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases ✓ Involved in identifying build errors in the system and identify the build issue and escalate it to the concerned team after careful analysis. Work and coordinate with them to get the fix in the release. ✓ Worked on Continuous Integration System Jenkins. Used Jenkins for official nightly build, test and managing change list. Installed Multiple Plugins for smooth build and release build pipelines. ✓ Proficient with Jenkins and Bamboo for continuous integration and for End-to-End automation for application build and deployments. ✓ Experience in writing Puppet manifests to automate configuration of a broad range of services. ✓ Installed and configured an automated tool Puppet that included the installation and configuration of the Puppet master, agent nodes and an admin control workstation. ✓ Created Ansible playbooks for installation of Apache web servers, Tomcat servers and other applications. ✓ Implemented the setup for Master slave architecture to improve the Performance of Jenkins. ✓ Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server. ✓ Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CI tool on Linux machines. ✓ Developed Shell/Ruby Scripts for automation purpose. ✓ Deployed built artifacts to WebLogic application server using Maven. ✓ Performed database SQL queries to address connectivity and integration activities. ✓ Managing Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between projects. ✓ Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using GIT source control. ✓ Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT. ✓ Deployed Java/J2EE applications to Application servers in an Agile continuous integration environment and automated the whole process. ✓ Installed and Configured the Nexus repository manager, to store the artifacts. ✓ Planned and executed the migration from Bugzilla-based bug-tracking and Hudson CI tool into the Atlassian-based suite (JIRA, Confluence, and Bamboo). ✓ Setting up continuous integration and formal builds using Bamboo with Artifactory repository. ✓ Used JIRA tool to track all the defects and changes related to Build and Release team. ✓ Implemented tool as a web application to add/edit/delete services that would be monitored with Nagios. ✓ Installed and configured WebLogic, Wildfly, Tomcat and Apache servers. ✓ Verified if the methods used to create and recreate software builds are consistent and repeatable. ✓ Involved in Research of the project application architecture to support/resolve build, compile, and test issues/problems ✓ Maintained and coordinated environment configuration, controls, code integrity, and code conflict resolution. Environment: ANT, Jenkins, Git, Web Logic, Puppet, Ansible, Apache Tomcat, Agile/Scrum, SDLC, Splunk, Linux, Maven, Nexus.
- SR. DevOps Automation Deployment Engineer at Kohls, MenomoneeFalls, WI
- SR. Systems/DevOps Engineer at ADPH
- Build Engineer at BJC HEALTH CARE
- DevOps/Build & Release Engineer at Chevron
1 year, 7 months at this Job
• Azure is Microsoft's affordable and powerful solution to offer cloud computing to individuals, businesses and government. The enterprise authorization team works on groups, group memberships, accounts, Azure Active Directory scenarios, licensing, organization support of SPS (Shared Platform Services) a backbone of the Azure cloud.
• Schedule, coordinate, monitor and test regular SPS rolling deployments every three-week sprint. ◦ The SPS deployment driver point person - coordinate, create, deploy and verified hot fix and sprint deployment trains of SPS builds to internal through public facing Azure cloud services. ◦ Reporting P0 product issues blocking SPS rolling deployment to production public facing Azure services. ◦ Heavy use of Kusto which is Microsoft's big data analytics cloud service optimized for interactive ad-hoc queries over structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data. ◦ Moderate use of Microsoft Test Manager for maintaining the test-required infrastructure for the automation and manual test run execution.
- Cloud Deployment Engineer at Microsoft Enterprise Authorization Team (Pactera)
- Test Engineer at BSQUARE
- Software QA Engineer (project based independent freelancer) at uTest/Applause
- Test Engineer at bSquare (SRI Tech)
8 months at this Job
- BS - Chemical Engineering
• Learn Chef and Chef Server
• Build proof of concept networks with Vagrant demonstrating potential tools for the TxDOT Connect project
• Evaluate Chef and Chef Server vs. Ansible and Ansible Tower
• Demonstrate decryption of https at the load balancer and re-encryption to application servers on AWS ELB, NGINX, and haproxy for different environments and phases of the project
• Investigate NGINX Plus configuration needed to support wildcard DNS with high availability load balancing
• Troubleshoot TLS/SSL certs for internal use from an internal CA
• Research kubernetes to understand technologies underlying RedHat OpenShift
• Establish remediation procedures and guidelines for security issues found by an in-house security team
• Establish a source-controlled repository of Ansible playbooks, roles, and modules for automation purposes
• Fully automate install and configuration via Ansible of NGINX Plus HA load balancer pairs for each environment
- Deployment Engineer at Texas DOT/NTT Data
- Software Engineer 2 at Raytheon Cyber Products/Forcepoint
- System Administrator at DealerTrack/eCarlist
- System Administrator at WorldVentures Marketing
5 months at this Job
• End user helpdesk specifically for deploying, configuring and maintaining of client laptops and mobile devices.
• Providing Onsite Troubleshooting service.
• Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving computer and network related problems.
• Configuring and managing printer services on client side and printer server side.
• Managing Team's tickets using ServiceNow and assuring all SLAs are met.
• Extensive documentation and ticketing of every problem in ServiceNow.
• Installing and configuring VOIP phones for AVAYA deskphones and softwares for remote users.
• Assisting other IT teams with troubleshooting the Network servers and VOIP servers.
• Troubleshooting any problems pertaining to Video Conferences and Voice Conferences.
• Maintaining and doing monthly Inventory audits.
• Extensive hands on work on McAfee encryption management, Dell Data protection management and Symantec End Point protection.
- Deployment Engineer at Horizon BCBS of New Jersey
- Service Now Administrator Trainee at Enova Technology Solutions LLC
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- MASTER'S OF SCIENCE - Signals, Networks and Communications
- BACHELORS OF TECHNOLOGY - Electronics and Communications Engineering
• Performed front end and back end testing in different browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and different platforms
• Created test plans for Web based SCAMP (Standardized Clinical Assessment and Management Plans) applications developed in a .NET environment and use SQL queries to ensure completeness and integrity of data in all database tables
• Responsible for the design and development of builds, SQL scripts, installation procedures, and systems
• Scheduled roll-outs to multiple sites and performed installation of SCAMP applications remotely
• Custom software deployment including database migration
• Developed automated database backup system using Oracle Export / Import strategies, batch files and Shell scripting
• Verified XML code and ran checkers on electronic data collection forms
• Redesigned IRCDA's Web site: www.ircda.org and used Google Analytics to monitor visitor activity
• Created instructional videos on YouTube in order to explain the medical staff how to enter data in electronic forms and navigate through different sections of the SCAMP ePortal site: www.youtube.com/channel/UC64P3Ma0u9VxnRf-9_HgNtQ Environment and Technologies: Windows Server 2008 R2, VPN, Visual Studio, .NET, C#, Oracle, SQL, T-SQL, MS SQL Server, XML, PowerShell, DOS Batch, HTML, CSS, TFS, IIS7
- IT Deployment Engineer at Boston Children's Hospital / Institute
- Applications Analyst at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Technical Support Representative - Help Desk / Advanced Software Support at Sitel Kanata
- Technical Support Specialist, Second Level at Convergys
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Diploma - E-Commerce