Requirements Engineer Responsibilities:
• Maintaining System Requirements for the SW Development Team by involving Program Execution team and Systems Engineering Team
• Actively working with Systems Engineer Team in RAD and DD Phase for Initiatives, Change Request.
• Reviewing and Managing requirements in CLM tooling solution- Requirements Management (RM), Quality Management (QM) and Rational Team Concert (RTC)
• Implement traceability between Requirements, Test cases and Implemented stories for different Model Years Deployment Engineer Roles:
• Analyze and root cause of Infotainment/Center stack Module (CSM) software and hardware Modules
• Building Calibration (CAL's) files for different vehicle programs and ECU's and flashing and debugging Calset
• Read DTC's, DID's using Vehicle Spy, Creating Function Blocks (Script), Application Signals and Graphic panels to read SW DID's.
• Support and Involve in Buy Off Rides to evaluate complete vehicle performance each ECU's -BCM, CGM, CSM, TCP, IPC
• Support in updating CSM software and reproducing critical defects and communicate to Developers
• Run Automated tests In Vehicle/Bench
• Raise and Track defects in Defect Management Tool
- Requirements & Deployment Engineer at General Motors (Ektello)
- Validation Engineer at Roush Industries
- at Gap
- at ADAS Features
2 years at this Job
- Master's in Mechanical Eengineering - Mechanical Eengineering
- Bachelors - Tech
Cascade Windows 2018-Present Lean Deployment Engineer Led numerous KAIZEN activities, using the concepts of waste identification and elimination, continuous flow, pull, JIT standard work, standard WIP, resulting in: · 30% improvement in output and a 75% reduction in remake time in the Super Spacer line. · 15% improvement in productivity and 92% reduction in operator motion in the Patio Door and Casement lines. · 46% improvement in productivity and 13% reduction in required personnel in the Picture Window and Complex Window lines. Implemented visual management to include metric boards, shadowboards, floor markings and standard work. Added elements into the employee certification program that support Total Productive Maintenance. Taught, coached and utilized the following techniques for leadership and cultural transformation: · Servant leadership · Leaders Standard Work · Coaching kata · Value stream mapping · Just Do It · Stand in a Circle · Total Productive Maintenance
- Lean Deployment Engineer at Cascade Windows
- Continuous Improvement Manager at Jeldwen Corporation
- Lean Sensei at XPO Logistics
- Senior Lean Consultant at Mainstream Global Solutions LLC
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in Multidisciplinary Studies - Multidisciplinary Studies
As a Network Deployment Engineer for Ultra 3eTI I travel domestically and internationally as needed to repair, redesign, and document large scale wireless networks. Additionally, I conduct and document detailed wireless site surveys, troubleshoot network connectivity issues/outages, and identify/recommend mitigation strategies for network threats and risk. I also create and maintain configuration and design documentation for networks, identify when external resources are required to complete assigned tasks, and lead and manage a team on site. To ensure robust and resilient connection to networking devices I make strategic antenna changes to improve signal strength, limit wireless hops, prevent weak connections by mac filtering, firmware updates, and replacing degraded equipment such as radios, LMR, and antennas. I also frequently stage and replace obsolete equipment such as routers, switches, and WIDS.
- Network Deployment Engineer at Ultra 3eTI
- Fibernet NOC Operator (Montgomery County Contractor) at L-3 Stratis
- Desk Side Lead (Montgomery County Contractor) at L-3 Stratis
- Desk Side Technician at Montgomery County
1 year, 9 months at this Job
6/2012 - Present GTI - Electronic Trading Systems - Network Engineering * Supported the electronic trading infrastructure and low latency environment migration to its new Arista/Fortinet architecture. * Identified and arranged for the remediation of connectivity issues during the transitional phases of the project. * Collaborated with vendor through the migration of Checkpoint firewalls to Fortinet platform. GTI - MACD Firewall Deployment Engineer - Team Lead * Implement daily firewall change requests across 1200 Checkpoint and Cisco firewall clusters across the NA, EMEA and APAC regions. * Awarded Government issued High Security Access (HSA) security clearance to perform policy modifications to IRS firewalls. * Advise and mentor team members regarding daily process and technical issues. * Interact directly with clients and business partners to insure timely request completion and issue resolution.
- GTI - MACD Firewall Deployment Engineer - Team Lead at JPMorgan Chase
- Deployment Management Specialist - GNS Network Transition Services at Deutsche Bank
- Computer Specialist III, ISD Technical Services at New York City Transit
- Operations Systems Supervisor at Chase Manhattan Bank
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Data Communications
- - Computer Science
- - Medical Laboratory Technology
for one of North America's leading producers of corrugated and consumer packaging and recycling solutions, with annualized net sales of approximately $14 billion. The company operates more than 245 facilities in the North America, South America, Europe and China.
• Member of Win 7 upgrade team responsible for upgrade of 7000 workstations company wide.
• Member of the O365 upgrade team responsible for the company Office 365 upgrade.
• Deployment coordinator of new hire, upgrade and replacement workstations for entire company. All request and services are tracked, monitored and maintained in ServiceNow.
• Workstation management through SCCM.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with mainstream and proprietary applications.
• Nodes and users accounts managed through Active Directory.
- Deployment Engineer at Westrock
- Desktop Technician at KPMG
- Field Operations Engineer at Tek Systems
- Part Time OST at McGuireWoods LLC
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Lead Integration and deployment of post-sales AlgoSec ASMS Enterprise security solutions across complex customer networks. Installation, configuration, troubleshooting ASMS security software/hardware appliances running on VMWare CentOS Linux Platforms. Created/Maintained replicated customer network test environment for config analysis and performance testing; Onboarding of Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, and Fortinet firewall Educated and managed customer expectations concerning network map adjustments to ensure factual network traffic simulation. Support customers fine-tuning of customer firewall security policies to meet SOW and performance KPI. Created/Escalated support cases/bug fixes in Salesforce/JIRA.
- Professional Services - Deployment Engineer at Algosec
- Sr. Cyber Security Architect at WorldPay
- Sr. Network Security Engineer at Dell SecureWorks
- Network Engineer at Comcast
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
- Associates of Science - Information Security
• Learn Chef and Chef Server
• Build proof of concept networks with Vagrant demonstrating potential tools for the TxDOT Connect project
• Evaluate Chef and Chef Server vs. Ansible and Ansible Tower
• Demonstrate decryption of https at the load balancer and re-encryption to application servers on AWS ELB, NGINX, and haproxy for different environments and phases of the project
• Investigate NGINX Plus configuration needed to support wildcard DNS with high availability load balancing
• Troubleshoot TLS/SSL certs for internal use from an internal CA
• Research kubernetes to understand technologies underlying RedHat OpenShift
• Establish remediation procedures and guidelines for security issues found by an in-house security team
• Establish a source-controlled repository of Ansible playbooks, roles, and modules for automation purposes
• Fully automate install and configuration via Ansible of NGINX Plus HA load balancer pairs for each environment
- Deployment Engineer at Texas DOT/NTT Data/Insight Global
- Software Engineer 2 at Raytheon Cyber Products/Forcepoint
- System Administrator at DealerTrack/eCarlist
- System Administrator at WorldVentures Marketing
6 months at this Job
Led and managed player's club kiosk projects from kickoff to deployment onto casino gaming floors, including hardware/software set-up, configuration, and testing.
• Coordinated with customer staff (IT, marketing, gaming boards, executives, and facilities) to complete work within their timeline and gaming board requirements.
• Worked with customer's marketing department to validate their product on kiosk screens and implemented/updated changes as needed.
• Diagnosed and troubleshot all kiosk hardware issues and worked alongside internal software engineers to repair software issues.
• Communicated internally daily to provide updates, as well as completed end-of-project status reports.
• Very high customer satisfaction rating; praised for knowledge of product and professionalism.
• Managed in-house inventory and kiosk manufacturing schedule.
• Proposed and implemented successful cost-savings projects for kiosk manufacturing.
• Assembled and quality tested hardware and software of kiosks, including hardware placement, soldering, installation and configuration of DMX lighting, hardware/software upload and testing, and installer package validation.
• Managed domestic travel schedule, including short notice trips, to fulfill customer needs. Page 2 Experience (continued)
- Deployment Engineer, Atrient at ATRIENT
- Technical Support Engineer at Beckton Dickinson
- Analyst of Product Implementation and CAD Designer at CareFusion
- Implementation Specialist and CAD Designer at PhACTs
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Engineering Graphics
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
• Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction of new Amazon facilities.
• Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, or company policies.
• Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
- Deployment Engineer at Iqor
- Inventory Manager at Iqor
- Planner at Iqor
- Project Manager at Alcatel - Lucent
10 months at this Job
- Certificate in Telecommunications
• Field Engineer team lead on large projects, 100% travel
• Configure and install Cisco routers, switches, voice gateways at customer sites
• Call Manager and Cisco Unity configuration
• Perform network and wireless site surveys, user data collection, Cisco endpoint deployment, network troubleshooting, and assist with E911 integration troubleshooting
• Create detailed reports, coordinate schedules and other Project Management responsibilities
• Conduct classroom and one-on-one user and maintainer training for Cisco endpoint devices
- Network Deployment Engineer at Zero Day Technology Solutions
- IT Support Specialist at Paulo Products
- Technical Support Specialist II at Coldwell Banker Gundaker Realty
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma in Computer Programming and Systems Analysis - Computer Programming and Systems Analysis
- - Electrical Engineering Technology Studies