Performed duties associated with the deployment of military members to overseas locations within a 24 hour period. I passed all quality control inspection with no major discrepancies. Personally requested to take on a 1500 member group after my outstanding performance as a Squadron Unit Deployment manager.
- Unit Deployment Manager at U.S. Air Force
- Imagery Intelligence Analyst at U.S. Air Force
- Mid-Level Manager at U.S. Air Force
- Resident Advisor at U.S. Air Force
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate's degree - Intelligence Studies
- Associate's degree - Logistics
Dover AFB 736 AMXS 1st Street Dover, DE 19902 United States 06/2007 - 6/2017 (Retired) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Series: 0301 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 09 Unit Deployment Manager (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Currently working as the 736 AMXS Unit Deployment Manager Monitoring, reviewing, checking and verifying requests for all personnel insuring all training and medical requirements are met and equipment mobilized/deployed from 736 AMXS. Periodically review existing Unit Type Codes (UTC) to ensure Squadron can meet all mobility tasking. Compile, analyze and report the 736 AMXS' ability to meet Air Force and AMC expeditionary requirements through Status of Resources and Training System (SORTS) reporting. Utilize various administrative and mobility-related software tools to include LOGMOD, DEPART, AFWUS, ART and SORTS reporting systems and templates. Obtain and provide information concerning capabilities and shortfalls of personnel and equipment from subordinate squadrons and flights. Serve as the squadron's primary, Personnel Readiness Flight (PRF) and Cargo Deployment Facility (CDF) to meet real-world and exercise expeditionary responsibilities. Deal directly with the GCC and Group's deployment manager and subordinate sections to carry out instructions and directives received from the CAT, DCC, PRF or CDF. Brief the Commander, Operations Officer, Maintenance Superintendent and MXG deployment manager on the progress and completion of directed actions. Maintain applicable standards for Operational Security (OPSEC) and Communications Security (COMSEC). Safeguard classified or sensitive materials and/or files to preclude unauthorized disclosure. Serve as the squadron's alternate Unit Health Monitor. Supervisor: LtCol Bianchini (302-677-6225) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Unit Deployment Manager at GS Grade
- AIRCRAFT WORKER at Dover Airforce Base
- Aircraft Worker at NAVAVNDEPOT, MCAS, CHERRY POINT
- Electronics Technician at Tobyhanna Army Depot
10 years at this Job
- High school
Currently I am working as a Unit Deployment Manager, where I oversaw the training, movement and overall readiness of the personnel in my unit. Routinely utilized Microsoft Office products, especially Power Point, Word and Excel, to document training, provide detailed briefs and other deployment related requirements. While at Ellsworth AFB, I maintained electronic technician proficiency by routinely assisting the local production center with maintenance repairs and training.
- Unit Deployment Manager at U.S. Air Force
- Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems Manager at U.S. Air Force
- Airfield Systems Supervisor at U.S. Air Force
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied Electonics
Unit Deployment Monitor 02/16 - Present USAF Active Duty S: TSgt Karen Tippett 320 Thomas Ave P: 253.961.4576 May contact LRAFB, 72099 42.5 hrs/w, $53,600/average yr Coordinates exercise and real-world actions of 4 units; tracks accountability of 265 Airmen. Oversees deployment taskings for 314th Wing/Group Staff & 3 squadrons; monitors readiness of 172 members; briefs Wing/Group CCs monthly. Manages 15 programs for the 314 OG to include anti- terrorism, emergency management, security assistant, unit safety rep, government purchase cardholder, records management, unit deployment manager, etc. Coordinates via email/telephone with numerous base agencies daily to include SFS, CES, SE, and 314 AW leadership. Manages personnel resources through various scheduling programs/trackers (Excel) to include the squadron recall roster, comm-out roster, AEF Online, ASIMS, SFMIS, ACES/ARIS, and AFPAAS. Clerical work includes frequently updating appointment letters using Word. Manages MICT checklists for all GCC programs, utilizes applicable Sharepoint sites, and updates UDM slides via PowerPoint. Has current DoD SECRET Clearance. Flies as a C-130 J model Instructor Loadmaster in DoD's 1st & largest C-130J FTU providing initial msn & qualification training to AF, joint, and international students. Instructs training in 5 syllabi to include NVG/air land/airdrop for 306 LM students/year bound for combat ready units. Maintains publications/directives to stay compliant with revisions/changes. Briefs students on mission objectives and closely monitors student's tasks IAW directives.
- unit deployment manager at OG Group Control Center
- 48 AS Loadmaster Scheduler (now 62 AS)/Instructor LM at USAF Active Duty
- 40 AS NCOIC Training/C-130 J Instructor Loadmaster at USAF Active Duty
- at USAF Active Duty
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Sports and Health Sciences Exercise Science - Sports and Health Sciences Exercise Science
- Associate's in Applied Science - Aviation Operations
1. Assisted turn in of 88.5k unserviceable equipment with Disposition Service increasing unit functional area by 50%. 2. Prepared and maintained all documentation and correspondence relating to the mobilization for 10 deployment teams/70 personnel and associated War Reserve Material. 3. Liaison for Air Education and Training Command and Wing agencies on all matters of mobility, personnel medical readiness, and equipment logistics. 4. Closed 100% of inherited Management Internal Control Tool write ups in 60 days; completed self inspections of more than 200 items with no new issues increasing unit mobility, vehicle operations, and safety by 60 percent. 5. Worked closely with Supply technicians to order supplies and materials, ensuring sufficient on-hand inventory and securing proprietary items. 6. Formalized Unit Deployment Manager, Vehicle Operations, And Facility Manager continuity binders to streamline the process of the programs reducing the training of personnel by 30 days.
- Unit Deployment Manager at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Base Dispatcher at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Visitor Control Clerk at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Customer Service Representative at Publix
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- Associate in Criminal Justice - criminal justice
- Certification - Law enforcement
- Certificate - Law enforcement
- Certificate - Law enforcement
Selected out of 300 plus members to work directly for the commander as the Unit Deployment Manager. Gained knowledge of various office automation software programs, tools, and techniques to support office operations and produce a variety of documents such as letters, reports, spreadsheets, databases, and graphs. Implement and execute commander-directed deployment actions for assigned personnel and cargo, monitor and maintain unit deployment readiness statistics.
• Processed deploying personnel, cargo, and vehicles in the Logistics Module Deployment Management System September
• Wide range of federal and agency deployment/mobilization concepts, principles, practices, procedures, regulations, and laws applicable to the full range of UDM management responsibilities
• In processed newly assigned personnel ensuring they attended their initial training, familiarize them with the organization, schedule meetings with section chiefs as well as the commander, introducing the member to key personnel
- Unit Deployment Manager at United States Air Force
- Traffic Management Journeyman United States Air Force at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Traffic Management Craftsman United States Air Force at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certification in Front-End Web Design
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems
- Associate of Arts - Information Technology
- Associate of Science - Logistics
I provide all administrative functions in deployment objectives and to accomplish the Air Force mission in peace or wartime scenarios. I act as a liaison between other military units for health assessments of employees. I assign approved members to deployment missions and relay information to appropriate management per guidelines. I orchestrate and ensure pre and post objective completion of members assigned to deployment mission. I conduct weekly and monthly presentations to unit and upper leadership appraising overall unit readiness levels, health, and capabilities.
- Deployment Manager at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Purchase Manager at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Supply Specialist at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Security Professional at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associate - Criminal Justice
• Build relationship with Ecolab customers and Corporate Account Managers to pilot and sell Ecolab IT products.
• Align IT solutions and benefits to fit customer business needs.
• Manage deployment process with customer to roll out ECAA Mobile Application
• Monitor adoption metrics and partner with customer to improve utilizations.
• Partner with development team using scrum development process to roll out and progress MARKETGUARD365 for Food Retail customer requirements.
- Deployment Manager at Ecolab
- Account Manager at Dalsin Industries
- at Dalsin Industries
- Project Manager at Dalsin Industries
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate in Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts - Organizational Management and Communication
Supervisor; Jeff Weimer
Unit Deployment Manager (GS-09, 0301)
• Ensures the unit is ready to meet wartime and peacetime mobility tasking's by scheduling and tracking unit deployment training.
• Coordinates all readiness training and monitors unit member's deployment eligibility. Reviews/schedules immunizations and ensures proper documentation
• Maintains recall roster, documents readiness status, mobility status report, mobility training and records, personnel readiness training, and mobility folder maintenance.
• Conducts initial review of folders with each individual and ensures new personnel receive proper training.
• Prepares deployment availability code waiver letters as needed, and forwards to deployment processing unit.
• Counsels family members of deployed personnel on service programs available.
• Ensures personnel training and immunization records are accurate and up to date.
• Provides technical guidance and recommendations to senior leadership regarding unit deployment program.
• Advises commander on the direction, Management and operation of all aspects of unit deployment capabilities.
• Interprets and applies Joint, Air Force, MAJCOM, or Air Force Component operational/exercise planning and execution policies.
• Answers policy or procedural program questions concerning deployment process and programs. Recommends changes to unit deployment practices/processes.
• Advises commander on the impact of deployment requirements, prepares statistics, shortfall lucre's, and informs the commander of the effects of local capabilities.
• Briefs unit commanders and staff on deployment process. Answers policy or procedural program questions concerning deployment process and programs. Recommends changes to unit deployment practices/processes.
• Plans, organizes, and oversees all unit level deployment activities. Configures and maintains functional Unit Type Codes (UTCs) as postured by MAJCOM FAMs (Functional Area Managers) using available unit assets. Notifies the wing Installation Deployment Officer (IDO) and MAJCOM FAM for remedial action when UTCs cannot be supported due to changes in manpower or equipment.
• Performs analysis activities. Establishes metric and system analysis systems for unit and higher level management to assess the efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with regulatory procedures.
- AFLCMC UNIT DEPLOYMENT MANAGER at
- Supervisor; Tom Brewer at Depot Aircraft Maintenance, Hill AFB
- Supervisor; Roy Mastisas at F-22 Depot Maintenance, Hill AFB
- Supervisor; (RET) Capt. Rick Huddleston at S.A.I.C
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Aircraft Maintenance
- Bachelor's - Aeronautics
• Manager of the Field Deployment team comprised of a staff of 10 who are responsible for Tier 4 technical support for Networking, Voice support, MACD, printing, and project work.
• Responsible for attracting new staff members, training, and retention.
• Provide first class customer service and also ensure all of my staff provide best in class service to our internal / external customers.
• Manage all day to day operations to include: Daily production, projects (SIP Ethernet, Wireless, Routers, Switch installs and remediation, and Power), Strategy planning, CRM backlogs.
• Continually manage the staff by running daily call manager reports. Use the data from those reports for staffing and scheduling, determine peak call levels, and drive to find better ways to be efficient and provide a better service.
• Lead and motivate staff meet daily production goals and company objectives without sacrificing quality of service to both internal and external customers and morale.
• Manage all account billing and directly responsible for P&L.
- Field Deployment Manager at SIP Ethernet, Wireless, Routers, Switch installs and remediation, and Power
- Customer Support Operations Manager / Third Party Vendor Manager at Pearson Education
- Senior Call Center Director at MUY Brands, LLC
- Senior Ammunition Logistics Manager at United States Federal Government - Army
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. in International Business Management - International Business Management