Reduced account overtime costs by more than 30%. Manage security team staffing schedules for an account with more than 4,500 man-hours weekly for Duke University and its properties. Develop protocols and processes for staff documentation, including full schedules, deployment documents, payroll and attendance records. Account Manager
- Deployment Manager at Allied Universal
- Lieutenant at Nassau County Police Department
- Supervisor/Desk Officer and Patrol Supervisor at
- Supervisor/Polygraphist at Forensic Evidence Bureau, Police Headquarters
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master Of Arts - Psychology
- Bachelors Of Arts - Psychology
- Associates In Science - Liberal Arts
• Responsible for large scale coordination of the hardware/software rollout of new and updated applications for retail distribution centers.
• Plan and schedule deployment timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Create and monitor detailed deployment plans.
• Identify, analyze, prioritize, and communicate deployment risks and impact of threats on the project. Develop and manage contingency plans to mitigate risks.
• Interface with applications and system groups to test, pilot, and install distribution center and backstage systems.
- Deployment Manager at Safeway Inc
- Technical Marketing Engineer at Cisco Systems
- Technical Marketing Engineer, Manager at Content Delivery Network Business Unit
- Sales Engineering Manager at SightPath Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate in System Administration
Supervisor: Peter Balogh
• Served as the deputy to the test director in timely preparation of high-quality analysis testing of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter airframe across the varied test venues for all deployment test phases
• Ensured smooth, reliable, efficient end-to-end design, planning, and execution of 7 remote location tests representing 20% of F-35 Initial Operating Test and Evaluation
• Developed and implemented project policies and procedures to be utilized by US Air Force, US Navy, US Marine Corps, Royal Air Force (UK) and Royal Netherlands Air Force units involved in the testing of all the F-35 joint strike fighter aircraft
• Single point of contact with host organizations at deployed locations and Traffic Management Offices to coordinate arrival and bed down of F-35 aircraft, test equipment, weapons, and personnel
• Managed the successful deployment of 23 F35A/B/C model variant joint strike fighter aircraft to CONUS and OCONUS locations
• Reduced deployment costs by $2.3M by innovating and improving transportation and lodging methods
- DEPLOYMENT MANAGER at OPERATIONAL TEST TEAM
- at NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION
- at NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION
- Hanger 3 at CONTRACT OVERSIGHT
2 years at this Job
- Doctorate of Business - Program Management
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Office manager with 3+ years of experience handing confidential tasks and performing routine work effectively. Expert in Excel and Word. Proven management and teamwork skills. Supervised and trained 4 subordinates and determined office schedule. Managed 150+ aircrew tasked with a deployment. Ensured all aircrew were trained and ready to deploy.
Office manager with 3+ years of experience handing confidential tasks and performing routine work effectively.
Expert in Excel and Word. Proven management and teamwork skills. Supervised and trained 4 subordinates and determined office schedule. Managed 150+ aircrew tasked with a deployment. Ensured all aircrew were trained and ready to deploy.
- Unit Deployment Manager at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Aviation Resource Manager at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
- High school or equivalent
Chemonics' Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, Microsoft Dynamics 365, as deployment manager key rule and responsibilities are increasing employee adoption and focusing on key changes to business processes, systems, job roles, and organizational structures. As well as support the global deployment and implementation of the digital transformation, with an emphasis on developing user-centric systems, driving user acceptance and adoption, and effectively managing the relevant changes that impact employees in the field offices. Provide technical support and troubleshoot the projects in terms of their finance and operation activities within using the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 System, provide training to employees using the new functionalities. Support finance and operation division with month end financial activities, review financial data and other records in system to compliance with Chemonics business practices.
- Deployment Manager Digital Transformation at Global Technology and Infrastructure Division Chemonics International
- Manager, Field Accounting Support Team - FAST at Finance and Accounting Division, Chemonics International Inc
- Task Order Finance Specialist at Global Health Supply Chain - Procurement and Supply Management
- Associate B at FAST
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business and Administration - Financial Management
Finished Goods Logistics Management * Lead a group of 4 deployment analysts responsible for shipping all finished goods (polypropylene) direct to customers, and forward staging leased tracks, warehouses and terminals * Execute and optimize all movement of finished goods inventory produced out of the 5 US PP production assets; coordinate all bulk railcar and truck shipments and re-packaging activities to meet customer demand and support service level targets to clients * Align closely with Supply Chain, Operations, Transportation, Sales and Sales Support teams to develop bulk shipping schedules via rail and truck to direct customer and forward staging inventory locations to meet customer demand while optimizing movements to reduce transit time, freight and handling costs * Manage finished goods inventories across 35 domestic inventory locations ensuring material transactions are recorded timely and accurately to reflect a correct inventory position while optimizing and prioritizing movements based on demand, quality specifications, age, quantity and packaging type * Provide direction and operational support to strategic 3PL terminal and warehouse operators to facilitate seamless delivery execution to customers; coordinates repackaging and trucking activities at various locations to ensure products are available in necessary packaging with precise timing to support client forecasts and orders * Manage and foster a constructive and collaborative relationship between Braskem and plant logistics, our serving RRs, warehouse and terminal contacts as well as the relationships with our industrial neighbors in order to optimize rail and truck operations serving the various Braskem sites * Works closely with Sales Support, Sales, Transportation and Supply Chain to monitor changes and exceptions in business activity and recommend inventory and logistics strategies to adapt to the evolving requests and needs of our customers Feedstock Logistics Management * Lead a group of 3 schedulers responsible for coordinating all truck, rail and pipeline deliveries of feedstock (LPG hazmats) to our 5 US polypropylene plants * Align closely with the Supply Chain and Sales teams to nominate the appropriate feedstock volumes from refinery suppliers to meet production targets based on forecasted demand * Determine and coordinate appropriate delivery schedule for all nominated feedstock volumes with contract trucking carriers, supplier rail coordinators and pipeline operators with sensitivity to plant limitations and planned outages * Oversee day to day tactical operations of feedstock delivery to 5 plants, adjust schedules as needed to compensate for delivery and plant plan deviations * Perform daily receipt accounting for invoice payment and manage feedstock storage volumes based on market economics, rail freight, demurrage and detention costs and tank storage limitations
- Deployment Manager at Braskem America, Inc
- Supply Chain Demand Planner at
- Sr. Logistics Coordinator/Supply Chain Analyst at Transportation Coordination
- Chemicals Supply Chain Analyst at Sunoco, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Industrial Design
REGIONAL SERVICE MANAGER Champion greater efficiency and productivity through coordination of automated equipment installations, and on-site customer training. Monitor project metrics, scheduling, and equipment integration while ensuring on-time deliveries. Author technical and user documentation for installation guides and factory acceptance testing of automated equipment. In charge of commissioning, qualified IQ, and all day-to-day OQ field activities. Interacted with internal and external partners such as customers contacts, stakeholders, field personnel, and the sales force. ♦ Built and directed a cross-functional team of 10 Technicians, 5 Deployment Engineers, and 2 Industrial Engineers through leadership development, mentoring, clear communications, and setting an example via hands-on participation. ♦ Improved the escalation process in partnership with manufacturing plants, vendors, technical service, and logistics agencies to foster cohesive in providing customers with the highest quality service and long-term resolutions. ♦ Maximized daily activities to lockdown impeccable customer service installations in adherence to strict quality, safety, and performance requirements.
- DEPLOYMENT MANAGER at AEROTEK
- SERVICE OPERATIONS MANAGER, NORTH AMERICA at IMMUCOR, INC
- MANAGER, INSTRUMENT SERVICE REPAIR at IMMUCOR, INC
- SENIOR FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER at IMMUCOR, INC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY - COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
• As Deployment Manager in the Production Services Hub of Houston, I'm in charge and managing all implementations and deployments of Production Data Management Solutions using Avocet worldwide. Leading local teams to implement custom/complex workflows for our clients.
• Analysis and Selection of the right Visualization platform for DOF solutions using Business Intelligence tools (Dundas BI, Spotfire, Tableau & PowerBI).
• Sensia JV Customer Support Integration Lead, I am part of the integration team responsible to put together the functioning guidelines, and operations on Day 1. Selection and development of processes and technologies so The new Sensia JV created after agreement between SLB and Rockwell will operate optimally and deal closes.
- AVOCET Deployment Manager (PDMS and DOF at SCHLUMBERGER Integrated Solutions HQ
- Senior Consultant Production Operations at SCHLUMBERGER Integrated Solutions HQ
- Senior Software Quality and Test Engineer at SCHLUMBERGER Technology Corporation
- Senior Data Management Engineer at SCHLUMBERGER - Schlumberger Information Solutions - North Africa
2 months at this Job
(Remote) Managed developer analysts on the UPoint® deployment support team and provided delivery oversight for all ongoing client implementations. UPoint® is an employee/manager self-service Liferay/Java-based HR and Benefits portal servicing over 18M participants in Fortune 500 organizations.
• Deployed over 300 clients within 3 years on proprietary UPoint® platform and mobile App, implementing new clients and moving legacy clients off YBR/TBA platform, resulting in integrated client experiences, reduced costs and increased time to market for rollouts.
• Led client pre-live and client custom implementation teams and served as escalation point and primary contact for over 50 concurrent client implementations. Collaborated with internal teams to assess risk, implement mitigation plans to ensure on-time project delivery meeting SLAs.
Managed developer analysts on the UPoint® deployment support team and provided delivery oversight for all ongoing client implementations. UPoint® is an employee/manager self-service Liferay/Java-based HR and Benefits portal servicing over 18M participants in Fortune 500 organizations.
- Deployment Manager | Delivery Team Lead at Alight Solutions
- Application Development Manager at Hewitt Associates
- Sr. Technical Lead at Exult
- Sr. Programmer Analyst at MCI Systemhouse
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science and Computer Engineering
Responsible for maintaining deployment readiness of 513 individuals and $250 million of maintenance equipment. Facilitated various administrative duties by developing mobility plans, updating personal records, monitoring staff availability, training unit for deployment, and compiling various data for leadership.
• Verified that medical readiness of unit is up-to-date by consulting with medical professionals and examining databases to communicate health needs to individuals.
• Ensure training is up-to-date and completed for all personnel to guarantee unit readiness.
• Prepared, inventoried using Microsoft Office, and ensured the arrival of specific cargo to deployed location for labor readiness.
• Developed a plan and executed the loading and movement of $1.3 million worth of cargo and deployment personnel gear.
• Acted as a liaison between multiple Air Force units concerning cargo/personnel movement, gear purchasing, current inventory, personnel health, and other administrative responsibilities.
• Assigned approved members to deployment tasking and relayed information to appropriate management for guidelines.
- Unit Deployment Manager at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- F-15E Crew Chief at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- F-15C/D Crew Chief - Journeyman at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
1 year at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science in Aerospace Maintenance Technology - Aerospace Maintenance Technology
- Associate - Aviation Maintenance Technology