Was a PC Deployment Technician representing Insight Global for the Donna ISD contract site.
- PC Deployment Technician at Insight Global
- Help Desk Technician at South Texas College
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Maintenance Technology
As a PC deployment Technician, my workload and responsibilities vary at times based on what needs to be done. My work in this project is completed for the Kettering Health Network Hospitals and Offices all across Dayton. Responsibilities include: -Deploying Windows 10 PC's as upgrades to older Windows 7 machines -Ensuring user satisfaction by utilizing USMT to transfer user files to the new PC, as well as verifying that each of the user's necessary work programs are fully functional on the new system -Driver installations for Ricoh and HP printers -Resolve user requests and tickets utilizing remote access software such as "Dameware," RDP, or by stopping by a user's office to assist them more personally -Imaging systems to Windows 10 via network boot -Utilizing Power BI in Microsoft Teams to search for user programs, and install all programs necessary to each user's workflow -Training new AME employees by explaining my workflow and walking them through the steps of PC deployment -Some leadership experience in coordinating and leading two of my co-workers in a side project to update the patient facing "Care Link" machines, which have a custom Windows 10 image.
- Deployment Technician at The AME Group
- Warehouse Worker at Pepsi Beverage Company
- Sales Rep for Sporting Goods, and Order Writer for Tire Lube Express at Walmart
- Part-Time Merchandiser at Pepsi Beverage Company
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology - Focus in Networking
- Associate - Information Technology
- - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
CA: Dell Deployment/Insight Global (Universal Health Services - Various Hospitals): Lead Field Deployment Technician ✔ Oversee 3 direct reports for the coordination and roll-out of Windows 10 and new hardware upgrade for varied sites - including Palmdale Regional Medical Center. ✔ Provide direction and follow-up communication to the appropriate staff for the prioritization and scheduling of replacements as necessary. ✔ Follow-up as needed to ensure transition was successful and that all relevant software was installed and functions adequately. ✔ Ensure 3 direct reports document resolutions and track assets. ✔ Provide end user with adequate information regarding problem resolution. ✔ Actively participate in root cause analysis. ✔ Image, test, and deploy PC's, set up and configure end user devices (clinical and non-clinical) and supporting peripherals in partnership with off-site corporate office. ✔ Maintains open lines of communication with hospital administration and other consumers of IT services in a courteous, concise and effective manner. ✔ Work closely with local IT staff to identify, recommend, and implement service delivery improvements and system enhancements. ✔ Create a work environment that fosters respect, positive morale, and high employee engagement. ✔ Provide guidance and mentoring to 3 direct reports. ✔ Consistently maintain a level of communication and execution aligned with the core values of the organization maintaining a professional demeanor & providing excellent customer service.
- Lead Field Deployment Technician at Los Angeles East Region
- Information Management Specialist III at Xerox Business Services
- Membership Representative at Nielsen TV Ratings and Computer Research
- IT Help Desk Support at Coronado
2 months at this Job
* Provided on-site Support to End Users on a variety of issues. *Deployed Computers running Windows 7 to Windows 10. *Installed Office 365 for all Users * Documented, Tracked and Monitored all assigned work through tracking systems to ensure a timely resolution. * Provided Targeted TIER 2 Support for applications and/or hardware issues during PC Deployment Project.
- Deployment Technician at Tecknomic LLC,
- Deployment Technician at Senior Services America
- Computer Support Technician at Brite Technologies LLC
- Image Specialist at Things Graphic & Fine Art
1 month at this Job
Responsible for installing software for various organizations. configuring software, making required software changes, providing support to end users, testing software products, and handling requests for systems enhancements. Maintain inventory taking inventory of the computers in all facets of the deployment life cycle to include receiving, imaging, deployment, training, and disposal. Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches. Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks. Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Deployment Technician at Safeway/NAI
- Mobility Technology Supervisor at Staples
- Certified Technician at Staples
- Senior File Clerk/Loan Specialist at BANK OF NEW ENGLAND
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Corporate wide extensive PC-laptop refresh project of 4K-plus units. Duties include PC imaging, Bios updating and Client Migrations of data from old PC to new and current technology running Windows-10 environment and Outlook 365. Deliveries and initial configurations of PC at employees work location. Other duties include Inventory Management from receipt of equipment to deployment of all peripherals.
- Deployment Technician at Chevron
- 2 contractor at Service Tech
- Support Specialist at IBM Corporation
- San Ramon - End User Hardware support Specialist, Internal Support Desk at IBM Corporation
11 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Responsibilities included installation of IT hardware as part of deployment projects. Installation of any IT related device found within retail environment. Setup and configuration of installed hardware. Complete troubleshooting of out of box failures. Maintain accurate record of installation including, but not limited to, quantities, serial numbers and asset numbers of installed hardware.
- Deployment Technician at Getronics
- Kitchen And Bath Supervisor at Home Depot
- Multi-Channel Sales Supervisor at Best Buy
- Customer Engineer at NCR Corporation
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Electronics
• Upgraded network and PoS Systems for more than 20 + Cricket Wireless Stores. Updated network security at store sites by putting cable locks on Ethernet ports of switches and routers as well as setting up network cabinets if needed at site.
• Worked as Lead Deployment Technician for the Entergy energy company's massive network refresh project totaling over 15,000 devices. Performed data migrations and device imaging using USMT tool as well as staff training on how to complete the process successfully.
- Deployment Technician at Atlanta Public Schools
- Help Desk Support Technician (Capstone Logistics) at Robert Half Technology
- PC Technician (Southwest Airlines) at Tek Systems
- Field Service Technician at Field Nation
8 months at this Job
- Certification in Security
- CCNA Certification in Network Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Recording Arts - general
Network Deployment Technician Solid knowledge of network and system deployment, administration and support in a Windows environment. Dell Servers and Desktops, Cisco Switches (4506, 3850, 3650) and Routers, ASA, WAP, Mac OS, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365. Cisco IOS, Remedy, DNS, DHCP, Symantec Net Backup, NetFlow Analyzer, Visio, SolarWinds, Cisco Prime, SCCM, ISE, LAN//WAN, BGP, OSPF, VPN, VLAN, VoIP, Network Cabling Wilbea Medical Equipment 4/2018 - current Deployment/Installation Technician Deploy, configure and service home medical equipment for hospice patients in the Washington DC, Northern/Central VA, and Southern MD.
- Network Deployment Technician at Cisco IOS
- MD at Network CPR
- Senior Network Administrator at Manning Services Inc
- Systems Administrator at The Kennedy Center
11 months at this Job
Performed business analysis and deployment for virtual desktop infrastructure in the Baystate Health Network
- Deployment Technician & Analyst at DeLappe Consulting
- Baker & Meal Solutions Clerk at Fresh Acres Market
- Law Library Circulation Attendant at Western New England University
- Eyewear Consultant at LensCrafters
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - International Business