Temporary Deputy Court Clerk Process citations Incode case management fax filing deferred adjudication driver safety course pricess payments
- Deputy Court Clerk at City of cleburne
- Senior CSR at Cash Max
- Loans and Sales at Eastside Pawn
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
My job experiences have given me a wide variety of knowledge in management, maintaining records, and interpersonal and communication skills. I feel that through my strict work ethics, my dependability and my strong background of accuracy and attention to detail, I would be an asset to your team. Work July, 2017 - December, 2018 Deputy Court Clerk I, City of Gulfport Municipal Court experience Managing courtroom to insure all defendants are checked in on the electronic docket in the court's case management system, Incode as they enter the courtroom and researching cases missing from the docket. Reviewing and scanning any pertinent documents submitted by the defendant or the defendant's attorney. Working closely with Judges and Prosecutors in the courtroom, entering defendant's plea, Prosecutor's recommendations and judgments on guilty pleas. Setting trial on appropriate date and time for not guilty pleas. Passing out Judgment's to defendants and explaining any additional information they need. Managing court dockets by verifying all charging instruments are available and all parties needed have been properly subpoenaed and notified. Accurately entering and scanning misdemeanor violations and traffic tickets to the defendants profile to Incode from police department hard copies. Answering incoming calls and assisting defendant with questions regarding Municipal Court cases.
- Deputy Court Clerk I at City of Gulfport Municipal Court
- Clinical Admissions Assistant at Mississippi State University
- Medical Billing Clerk at Allen Chiropractic Center
- Clerk III at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
71611 870-541-4646 Position: Certified Deputy Court Clerk / Civil & Small Claims Dept. Duties: Assist the public in the completion of and filing all Civil and Small claims cases, answer multi line phone, fax, photocopy, open and disperse mail, file cases, data entry, maintain inventory, prepare large bank deposit as well as end of day, month and year close outs. Perform back ground checks for the general public, FBI and Military services. Appearing in court during hearings/trials, as well as setting the court dates for hearing/trials for civil and small claims cases. Compiling new cases, data, preparing all legal notices for Defendants, Plaintiffs and Legal Counsel. Representing the Honorable Judge Kimberly Bridgforth and her court in a professional manner at all times.
- Deputy Court Clerk at District Court Of Jefferson County Div
- Owner / Operator, Licensed Massage Therapist at The J Spa
- Registered Dental Assistant at Correctional Medical Services
- Deputy Court Clerk, Records at District Court of Jefferson County
11 months at this Job
- Certification - Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
- Certification - Dental Radiology
- - Certified Medical Secretary
- Certification - Dental Radiology
My job duties as a Deputy Clerk were all pretty much all over the place. I was placed in the front as a Receptionist. So I dealt with the public face to face. I assisted them with any court papers and questions on how things work after the paperwork is done. While in the front I also answered calls and made sure messages were given to the right recipient in a timely manner. Then while in the Court Room, I was a recorder. I made sure the overseeing Judge had the files for that Court and I typed everything that was said in the courtroom. Then when I was covering for any of the other Clerks, I made and typed out the Initial Appearance for the Arraignments for the next day and made sure the Judge got them before the end of the day. I was in charge of Warrants and Expungements.
- DEPUTY COURT CLERK at WHITE MOUNTAIN APACHE TRIBAL COURT
- TRIBAL GAMING INSPECTOR at WMAT TRIBAL GAMING
- PRECINCT WORKER at WHITE MOUNTAIN APACHE ELECTION COMMITTEE
- DISPATCHER at AZ SUPERIOR COURT IN PIMA COUNTY ADULT PROBATION
7 months at this Job
- - CULINARY ARTS
During my time with the Municipal court I was able to extend my knowledge and skills beyond the court room. I would issue Petitions for protection for men and women alike who were victims of abuse. I also prepared, entered and filed DUI's for the city. As a deputy clerk I prepared dockets as well as researched cases checking to ensure judgements and recommendations were issued and defendants were in compliance. While with Municipal court I also handled scheduling and continuing court dates, amending charging and setting up Defensive driving courses as well assisting the sitting Judge with all court documents and proceedings. My positon also came with the duty of working bonds and funds associated with them.
- Deputy Court Clerk at Gulfport Municipal Court
- Relationship Banker at First Bank & Trust
- Sales Lead Manager at Aeropostale
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
40 hours/week 301 N. Choctaw, El Reno, OK 73036 2nd Deputy Court Clerk - Bookkeeper and Jury Clerk ◼ Manage time to ensure all daily tasks are met, especially those that affect others' tasks and including meeting all deadlines. ◼ Maintain strict confidentiality of financial records and court cases. ◼ Responsible for writing and distributing fees collected monthly through filing fees, fines and court costs to 80 various state agencies. ◼ Created and maintained spreadsheet of state taxes intercepted for payment of court costs for individuals' case(s). ◼ Responsible for receiving and checking in all supply orders. ◼ Proficient in various application programs: o Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. o Oklahoma State Court Network (OSCN.net) is a Court Case Management Application for entering payments, filing documents, writing checks, transferring monies to various accounts and balance daily deposit. o Pro Pos program is required for all Canadian County offices to create requisitions, purchase orders and receiving reports. o Civic Plus program to maintain the Jury Bulletin Board webpage. o Jury Management System (JMS) utilized in producing working documents, communication with all 600 jurors, and maintain juror activity throughout a juror's lifetime.
- 2nd Deputy Court Clerk - Bookkeeper and Jury Clerk at Canadian County Court Clerk's Office
- 3rd Deputy Court Clerk at Canadian County Court Clerk's Office
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a Deputy Court Clerk performs a wide range of routine to complex administrative and clerical tasks including (but not limited to) the daily processing and preparation of cases for final disposition; ensuring warrants are properly issued and recalled accordingly; balancing and recording the financial function of the court; ensuring court records are accurate; maintaining the Court docket. Works closely with the Municipal Court Judge and Court Administrator. Responsible for correspondence with individuals with open cases in the court as well as maintaining and disposing of records and explaining laws and court procedures to defendants. Consistently responding to written, counter, and telephone inquiries. Utilizes various systems in completion of court requirements - computers, network systems with specialized court software, 10-key calculator, telephone, fax machines, and copy machines to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Deputy Court Clerk at City of Harker Heights
- Assistant Store Manager at Wal-Mart
- Customer Service Representative at General Dynamics IT
- Supervisor/Instructor/Department Manager at US Army
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- AAG - GENERAL STUDIES
Manage the Magistrate Judges court calendars and agendas.
● File, process, and carry out orders filed to the Court within timeframes of Idaho Code.
● Process monthly financial reports.
● Record all Magistrate criminal court minutes and administer oaths to witnesses, jurors, bailiffs, and interpreters.
● Prepare and issue various orders of the Court.
● Work directly with Attorneys, Judges, and the public.
● Develop job processes for the Criminal Court Clerk III.
● Conduct interviews with the public in person and on the phone to determine an appropriate course of action.
- Deputy Court Clerk III at Latah County District Court
- Teller at Industrial Federal Credit Union
- Teller at Old West Federal Credit
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
depu clerk for traffic division. Take minutes for initial court proceedings. Enter new traffic and ordinance citations. Collect fine payments.
- Deputy Court Clerk|Traffic at Price County Clerk of Courts
- Customer Service Representative at State of Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles
- Program Assistant II at Fond du Lac County, WI
- Certified Medical Assistant at Aurora Healthcare Sheboygan
3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Associates in Arts - Travel Tourism Management
Answered incoming calls and provided customer service via phone and at the front counter. Responded to inquiries and provided information regarding the district court processes and procedures. Received and receipted payments for court fees and fines and maintained assigned cash drawer. Interacted with defendants, victims, attorneys, and law enforcement personnel regarding a variety of court related matters. Assisted in entering criminal cases filed by Rogers Police Department, Benton County Sheriff’s Office, Arkansas State Police, and/or other local agencies. Coordinated the assignment of public defenders to qualified parties. Performed the duties of courtroom clerk as required, recorded and maintained hearing minutes.
- Deputy Court Clerk at Rogers District Court
- Quality Assurance Specialist at Serco Inc
- Experienced Banker / Vault teller at ARVEST BANK
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - General Education
- High School Diploma - General Education