Dispute Handling of various mobile banking products like IMPS(Immediate payment Service), UPI (Unified Payment Interface), IMT (Instant Money transfer), Mobile Recharge, ATM acquiring [NFS(National Financial Switch) & Euronet ATM network). Coordinating with NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India), branches, vendors and various banks to ensure proper functioning of the process and to handle the disputes in an effective way.
• Resolved the ATM complaints as an acquirer bank through EURONET & NFS Dispute Management System as per RBI guidelines for customer satisfaction.
• Resolved the customer complaints received in NPCI-Dispute Management System by other banks and internal bank software for IMPS transactions within the TAT by NPCI guidelines.
• Reversal of the office accounts of the credit debit impact for the respective products as per the internal guidelines. Crediting the respective customer account after resolution for customer satisfaction.
• Established effective operation process within the team which helped in minimizing the errors and maintain good relations with the peer banks and NPCI for the smooth functioning of work without any financial loss. Handled MD(Managing Director) and BO(Banking Ombudsman) complaints.
• Worked closely with the IT teams by performing User acceptance testing and providing enhancement requirements for the banking software
• Helped the auditors understand our product processes and provided data from the various systems in the format required by the auditors.
• Represented Axis Bank for the various product meetings and training sessions conducted by NPCI.
• Prepared SOPs(Standard Operating procedures) as per NPCI and RBI guidelines for the products & processes handled by our team.
• Got promoted as deputy manager in Apr 2016
- Deputy Manager at Axis Bank Ltd
- Bhandup Branch as Front Desk Officer at Axis Bank Ltd
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services - Banking Services
- B. E. - Information Technology
Chandigarh, India Since 03'15 Company Website: www.Religarefinvest.com Company Profile: Operation Manager Designation: Deputy Manager Key Result Areas: ✓ Plan, evaluate and control the branch operations of the company. ✓ Responsible to ensure that policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines. ✓ Network to develop business relation, promote the sale of loan and attract more and more customers. ✓ Analyze and review basic financial documents and KYC of loan applications. ✓ Handling post-sale service operations while ensuring customer satisfaction and business retention. ✓ Accountable to train new staff members in operations, customer service and sales. ✓ Handling all Tax related request and refunds. ✓ Visit existing customers on monthly basis for customer satisfaction. ✓ Responsible to achieve higher branch rating in audit. ✓ Strive to keep operations at the service points match the company's standards. ✓ Manage customer service and ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms. ✓ Generate sales leads for business team. ✓ Accountable for day to day operational functions of three branches. ✓ Taking care of login desk for SME -WCTL(Working capital term loan) and LAP files. ✓ Accountable to coordinate with sales team for documentation requirement in loan application files. ✓ Efficiently managed vendor co-ordination for Field visit, technical valuation and Legal reports.. ✓ Maintain and send daily MIS to Regional Head. ICICI Bank Ltd, Amritsar, India 08'12 - 03'15 Website: www.icicibank.com Company Profile: Customer Service Manager Designation: Assistant Manager Key Result Areas: ✓ Accountable for handling DVU-KYC checking of Salary, Normal Saving, NRI, Privilege and Wealth Accounts. ✓ Handling inward clearing cheques, including signature verification and customer services. ✓ Informing customers regarding returned cheques and making relevant transactions. ✓ Handling inward clearing cheques, including signature verification and customer services. ✓ Responsible to take care of enquires from customers, branches and other banks. ✓ Advice, guidance, support and training to sales team from branch banking. ✓ Responsible for updating and sending MIS on daily basis of newly opened accounts to regional heads and various Cluster branch managers. ✓ Taking care of re-checking of data of newly opened accounts. ✓ Performed internal audits to ensure efficient banking operations. ✓ Effectively managing a wide range of banking activities and dealt with customer service issues. ✓ Developed productive relationships within the local community. ✓ Ensured compliance with all applicable banking regulations. ✓ Increased branch business by opening new customer accounts. ✓ Handing documentation for re-kyc of salary and saving accounts. ✓ Familiar with all standard banking software.
- Deputy Manager at Religare Finvest Ltd
4 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Science
management Services, as lead engineer-Mechanical. Holds knowledge of conceptual, Detail design & Procurement of various type of equipment's like Unfired Pressure Vessels, Reactors, Pumps, Storage Tanks, Pig Launcher & Receiver etc Handled & Executed Packages like Water Treatment Plant, Chemical Injection, Thermic Fluid Heater, Nitrogen Generation, Air Generation, Oily Water Treatment, Sewage Treatment Plant etc. Employment History EPC Construction India LTD. (Jan'15 - Dec'18) - Deputy Manager - Mechanical
- Deputy Manager - Mechanical at Procurement & Construction
- Deputy Manager-Mechanical at EPC Constructions India Limited
- Design Engineer at Wipro Water
- Design Engineer-Mechanical at Wipro Water
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics Engineering - Mechatronics Engineering
Deputy Manager, Engineers India Ltd., New Delhi Jul 2012 – Jul 2018 · Project Management Consultancy (PMC) services for LNG Terminal (Gujarat, India) (Aug’16 – Jul’18) Ø Supported the team for compliance to applicable regulatory requirements (including ISO 9001:2015) and external/internal audits at various project stages Ø Led a team of 5 people to improve the quality control and assurance procedures resulting in ~10% reduction of NCs during subsequent external audits Ø Engineered the Technical Bid Evaluation of supplier offers and prepared a detailed recommendation report Ø Improved the efficiency, measured in terms of procurement cycle time, of long lead items like vessels and columns using advanced analytics for effective supply chain management · Project Management Services for LPG Pipeline Project (Kerala, India) (Nov’14 – Jul’16) Ø Performed a detailed feasibility assessment and analysis for this grass-root project including estimated material take-offs, technology selection, and supply chain-constraints Ø Developed Standard Operating Procedures for design and procurement stages of the project resulting in ~15% reduction in Takt time Ø Developed the specifications for procurement of major equipment including data sheets, material take-off, schedule of rates, material requisitions, job specifications, and scope of work · Pipeline & jetty development for Refinery on Open Book Estimate basis (Odisha, India) (Aug’13 – Oct’14) Ø Collaborated with multiple departments, client and Process Licensor for supply chain and operations management using ERP system Ø Collaborated with on-site personnel during the commissioning stage of the project for troubleshooting and timely delivery to the client · Developed project risk assessment expertise by leading the Risk Management team in multiple projects · Independently conceptualized and executed a companywide initiative to develop a digital databank of past projects which is now a key organizational asset for building technological strength and resource management · Team lead for the Electrical Standards Committee to update and introduce new standard specifications based on the project, client, and vendor/industry feedback
- Deputy Manager at Engineers India Ltd
- Summer Intern at AREVA T&D LIMITED
6 years at this Job
- Master's - Engineering Management
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Managed procurement processes for seven north eastern states of India. Engaged in invitation of bids and preparation of bidding documents for over $11.8M, ensuring inclusion of contract terms and conditions to protect company's interests and compliance with company policy.
• Generated reports for presentation to senior management regarding accomplished targets and status of ongoing projects to facilitate effective decision making by management. Analyzed data for over 500 bids from diverse parties and made technical and financial projections to generate reports for award finalization.
• Led complex contractual negotiations ensuring optimum utilization of available funds toward accomplishment of corporate goals, coordinating various post-award activities such as amendments, time extension and closure of contract.
• Counseled vendors at different stages of procurement process, resolved concerns, and established ground rules for bidding and award process; ensured compliance with company policies and guidelines. Collaborated with team of fifteen to increase efficiency and transparency in the procurement process. Mentored new recruits at different stages within the process.
• Reduced 5% energy consumption in power grid headquarters by creating awareness of energy management practices.
• Promoted from Engineer to Senior Engineer in 2014 and Senior Engineer to Deputy Manager in 2017.
- Deputy Manager, Contracts &Materials at Power Grid Corporation of India Pvt. Ltd
- Executive Trainee, Operation and Maintenance at
7 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Business Analytics - Management Systems, Marketing
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
• Employment Duration - 5 mos
• Location - Mumbai, India
• Currently working as a DEPUTY MANAGER with the National Headquarters Central workforce management department of RELIANCE JIO (Sub department Resource planning and Strategy management ) dealing with the Planning, Scheduling processes as well as managing hiring plans for the requirement of workforce for the future cycle.
• Implementing new businesses, processes and guidelines for the Reliance Contact Centers basis the CPC for the growing business based out in different circles across the whole India. Assistant Manager - Workforce Management & Resource Planning Company Name - Concentrix
- Deputy Manager - Workforce Management & Resource Planning at Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at National Headquarters Central
- Workforce Scheduler at Sitel India Pvt. Ltd
- COORDINATOR COMMAND CENTRE at
11 months at this Job
As a deputy manager I had to plan, organise, co-ordinate and direct the activities in our betting shop. Tending to every aspect of the day-to-day running of betting shop, I also spent a significant amount of time on the shop floor liaising and working with staff and customers. I would also carry out cashier duties and be involved in the development of a team of cashiers, while working to ensure the profitability of the shop as a business. In addition to being responsible for all areas of management including sales, staff and resource management, I was also responsible for good levels of customer service and for ensuring the profitability of the shop as a business.
- Deputy Manager at Boyle Sports
- Foreign Head teacher / Homeroom Teacher at Okiki International Kindergarten
- Full time English teacher at Web International English
- Sales and Customer service Trainer at Lloyd's Bank TSB
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree in Science - sports development
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its No2 in the World in Engineering services. Major Clients-Airbus, Alstom, Bombardier etc. Responsibilities:
• Handled the entire Recruitment operations and functions for Alten and Client Companies like Airbus, Alstom, Ford India. Used various sources for sourcing, assessment and selection approach that provided with Cost Effective Talented unique resources for the Growth of Organisation
• Sourcing, Screening & Validation of resumes on a variety of skill sets across the multiple domains (IT, Aerospace & Automotive)through Job portals(Naukri), References, Networking &LinkedIn
• Expertise in handling End to End Recruitment process which included from Drafting Job Descriptin till Issuing Offer Letters, Onboarding and Training for Employees.
• Produced and Presented ad hoc reports and documents for senior team members and managers..
• Participated in all Quality Audits and led many Employee Engagemnet Activities.
• And developed a more feasible Compensation Structure for better performance. Key Results:
• First women employee to be awarded with "Best Acheivement Award" and "Silver Lining Award" for recruiting 200 + employees in short span of time.
• Successfully executed personality development interview methods like MBTI(Myers Briggs Type Indicator) and analyzing the skils on certain competency based skills.
• Streamlining Competency plans in order to hire and retain top level highly qualified employees
• Provided Strategic Leadership support for competitive and successful solutions for retaining a long term Client relations.
• Suggested more policies on Internship Hiring, Significance of different methods of Hiring with specific tools like Talentpool, Training programs, Succession Planning Hierarchy for better growth of HR Department.
• Was Promoted from a "Executive Level" to Deputy Manager-Talent Acquisition " in a very short span of time.
- Deputy Manager-Talent Acquisition at ALTEN GROUP
- Senior HR Executive at LUMESSE
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma In Human Resource Management - Topped HRM Course and Awarded Gold Medal
- Bachelor of Engineeing inComputer Science - leadership
Riyadh marriot hotel 5 [email protected] diplomatic quarter.
• POSITION: deputy manager @ interior divison.
- deputy manager @ interior divison at KSA
- site engineer at Masah specialized construction Company
- project engineer at Sofcon consulting engineering Company
- site engineer at HASHEM CONTRACTING AND TRADING CO.LTD Company
10 months at this Job
- BSc degree - CIVIL ENGINEERING
- MBA - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Department - Retail banking,
• Responsibility -
• consulting the liability products to prospect customer.
• acquiring new business to the bank.
• Maintaining data of existing client for further future reference.
• Worked in ICICI Bank July 2015 as a Deputy Manager I.
• Department - Retail Banking Group
• Responsibility -
• Financial advice for the HNI and privilege customers of ICICI Bank for their life insurance, mutual funds, and current/saving account openings and other banking related doubts and needs.
• Role also involves acquisition of new customers along with retaining and serving the existing.
• Building relationship with privilege customers of the bank while servicing them.
• Leverage product and process knowledge to offer need based solutions. To demonstrate ability to negotiate and handle customer objections.
- Deputy Manager I at The National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah
- Management Trainee at HDFC
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing
- senior certificate - examination
- - Government Inter CollegeBinta