• Deputy Program Manager to the Senior Director, providing executive assistance while administering worldwide logistics support for contractors servicing U.S. Navy vessels. Processes expense reports, prepares invoices, drafts monthly/annual reports, and maintains vital financial spreadsheets.
• Indispensable Talent Recruiter, fills critical positions at contract locations across the continental U.S. and overseas.
• Assistant Facility Security Officer, maintains security clearances and provides security management for over 200 contract and permanent employees. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Deputy Program Manager at Professional Analysis Inc
- Alcohol and Drug Control Project Manager, US Navy at Navy Installations Command
- at Men's Prison Outreach
- Chief Yeoman (Executive Admin Manager) at US Navy
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies - Admin/Management Studies
Clarksburg, WV to Deputy Program Manager / Senior Analyst Current Manages the TO65 NICS program and over 150 contractors. Maintains overall responsibility for contractual obligations. Oversees production and technical aspects of the FBI program. Works closely with COR and the Unit Chief to ensure functional conformity and technical capability. Builds team morale and ensures the team is motivated to accomplish their tasks. Produces reports including the task order management plan, monthly status report, and final annual report. Addresses any security violations or coaching recommendations as needed.
- Deputy Program Manager / Senior Analyst at Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Tactical patrol boat coxswain / Inspection team leader at US Navy
- Watch Commander at US Navy
1 month at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
As a deputy, advised and assisted the Program Manager manage business and technical staff on the Veteran's Benefit Administration (VA VBA) Privacy Impact Analyses program, (PIA) an $900 thousand dollar a year firm fixed price contract and T&M subcontractors as well as served as Privacy Analyst for the Sustainment Project under the same task order which leveraged and implemented the existing manual Privacy Impact Analysis (PIA) and Privacy Threshold Analysis, (PTA) approval service while the automated SharePoint-based application was being developed. Assisted in managing the program's relationship with the client. Maintained client contacts to ensure conformity to all contractual obligations. Refined existing processes and procedures to indentify and capture efficiencies, and in the team's existing business rhythm. Facilitated meetings with software developers, analysts and business owners and clients to collaborate on project requirements, system design/administration, and delivery of and software releases and sustainment of the existing manual process. Mentored Project Managers and leads in effective management methodologies. Managed and reviewed the delivery of program deliverables and artifacts. Coordinated reporting requirements and ensured they were delivered to the customer and executive management on time. Managed risk management and mitigation. Delivered presentations to business owners and management. Administered direct leadership of Program operations management, and strategic planning. Provided analyses of proposal writing and delivery. Performed Privacy Analyst duties to include PIA/PTA review and delivery. Engaged in risk and change management, and managed financial reporting requirements including monthly reporting actuals, sub-contractor financial and personnel management as well as monthly employee charge authorization. Worked directly with the Contracting Officer Representative, (C/OR) to on-board new employees.
- Deputy Program Manager at Booz
- Agile Coach/Program Manager at Vanguard Agile Solutions
- Program Manager/Scrum Master at Ace Information Solutions
- Program Manager/Scrum Master at VA VHA
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English Language & Literature
- Associate of Science degree - General Studies
CIO and IT Services Directorate Serve as Deputy Program Manager for the Exploitation Service Office as well as Program Manager for the Motion GEOINT Services Projects. Oversee the implementation of the Motion GEOINT Services (MGS) Program. Manage the full program lifecycle (requirements, schedule, resource, and cost) for the Motion GEOINT Services 6 projects. Efficiently manage project portfolios ranging from 10M to ~80M.Defined and monitored project dependencies, milestones, timelines and budgets to ensure adherence to project requirements. Directed system modernization efforts, which involves leading the team of contractors to maximize design, architecture and implementation for GEOINT exploitation capabilities. Provided clear, consistent and timely communications of project status to all stakeholders to ensure alignment with critical Agency priorities. Provide feedback to senior management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement. Made recommendations to implement best practices and processes. Reported weekly on project progress and communicated relevant information to superiors. Additionally, led the effort to replace the costly, aging, and yet critical Tactical Data Library (TDL) at the Joint Warfare Analysis Center (JWAC) and putting the new capabilities in the Amazon Secret Cloud via the OpenDataStore (ODS). This involved directing 20+ FTEs and 30+ developers in implementing the new operational paradigm for MGS, as well as, moving 29PB of Wide Area Motion Imagery (WAMI) and Full Motion Video (FMV) data. Demonstrated exceptional leadership in managing a cross-organizational team (MGS, ODS) responsible for the project objectives. The closure of the TDL at JWAC will enable NGA to see a multi-million dollar efficiency in how it supports Motion GEOINT mission. Furthermore, coached and mentored civilian and military members of my MGS team in order to build proficiency. Lastly, I led the team that selected the lowest cost, lowest risk option for data transfer (Amazon Snowmobile). The introduction of the Snowmobile technology will reduce the data transfer timeline and trips saving ~250K in data migration cost.
- Deputy Program Manager, Exploitation Services Office at National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Full-Time Student at Air Command and Staff College
- at National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Software Project Manager at National Security Agency
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Master of Military Art and Science - Military Art and Science
• Actively manage the contractor performance for the U.S. Army Regional Network Enterprise Center (RNEC) at Fort Belvoir for the National Capitol Region. Deputy on-site manager for 80+ employees responsible for evaluations, development, advancement, mentoring, counseling, hiring and terminations.
• Senior Desktop Manager actively engaged in implementing C4IM projects in conjunction with my technicians. Developed and enforced scope statements. Held customer briefings with client stakeholders to educate them on C4IM services, processes and escalation procedures.
• Created and executed the Delivery Metrics collection process and Monthly Ticket Report for information collaboration with the Remedy System for full coverage across the Area of Responsibility (AOR). Delivered quarterly presentations to NEC Executives (GS-13 – GS-15) on metrics across 24 discrete sites using data integrated from a variety of disparate ticketing systems to provide analysis of business needs and fine-tune coverage and performance to exceed SLA’s.
• Updated and managed the Quality Control Report and Quality Assurance deliverables to provide recommendations, track and implement specific enterprise wide quality initiatives. Provided employee training and mentoring presentations on Customer Service and Quality to both contractor and Government personnel.
• Provided enhanced on-boarding procedure reducing new employee account creation delays by 80%. Documentation approvals and account creation reduced from 6-8 weeks to 1.5 weeks.
- Deputy Program Manager, Telesis at Telesis Corporation
- Project and Risk Manager at Unisys Corporation
- Project Manager at Ingenix Incorporated
- Engineering Project Manager at Dynix Inc
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems
- Component Improvement Program) * Communicate and coordinate CIPT program deliverables and drive execution. * Manage and run program weekly risk review. * Schedule and coordinates quarterly technical reviews and program meeting with customers. * Monitors established schedules and follow through on CIPT timely execution to meet deadlines and commitments. * Supports program monthly business rhythm - EV, IMS, CDRLs - Develop presentations and communications related to F135 CIP projects. * Assisted with timeline and CIPT deliverables to meet proposal schedule including review of Basis of Estimates to get program awarded with 2018 contract. * Support execution of contract mods through working with legal. Pratt and Whitney, East Hartford, CT IPT Lead (Mechanical Systems- Military Development) * Lead Integrated Product Team (IPT) made up of designers, structures engineers, product modeling & drawing staff and systems analysts. * Provide project management and team leadership to support the mechanical Systems Component Integrated Product Team (CIPT) and program milestones. * Ensure key project milestones are well defined. Create plan for Budget, Resources, and timeline to ensure project remains on schedule, while promptly addressing and closing any gaps using EVMS techniques * Manage suppliers through the quote and manufacturing process and help resolve manufacturing issues through new engine production. * Represent IPT as primary focal point for internal and external customers. Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Stratford, CT Standards Engineer * Update and revise Sikorsky part and work standards to remain current and incorporate any and all changes that may or may not affect CC's through the use of Adobe Pro or Microsoft Word. Then submit for review and approval through Matrix One PLM system. All SS documents must remain current to prevent any potential line stoppage or escapes. * Responsible for the Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation mechanical part validation through the use of Matrix One PLM (Product Lifestyle Management) system. Part number format and part specification/technical data are reviewed to assure the part is acceptable for the requested application. This assures procurement that they are purchasing the correct parts from approved suppliers and that the parts meet all requirements for SAC validation. Developed new standard work for new online part validation process. * Review and approve mechanical engineering changes for production at the task manager level. EC's are reviewed using the Matrix One software. All part substitutions, vendor relationships, supersedures, and part status changes are reviewed and made at this task manager level and approved before the EC can complete its full review cycle and be released. * Review quality test reports and data for new supplier qualification. * Resolved supplier tech help issues related to standard part rollbacks, inactive parts, part supersedes, alternate part request; part substitutions through the use of PMC. * Manage and assist contractor Butler Engineering Group with the closure of supplier Tech Helps. Reduced average tech help turnaround time to 10 days or less. Point of contact for all Standards engineering Tech Helps. * Lead Obsolescence management plan development and completion of new DMSMS plan for VXX Presidential program. * Co-led Standards Logo Update Project which involved the revision of all Sikorsky SS documents and supersede of all nameplates with ties to United Technologies Corporation. This effort was in support of the Lockheed Martin Integration effort. LaRosa Building Group LLC, Meriden, CT Assistant Project Manager/Project Engineer * Tracked and reviewed contractor submittals/shop drawings for technical data accuracy. * Created and maintained subcontractor contact log with current information and POC's. * Assisted in developing and tracking project schedules and budget through the use of Microsoft Project and Primavera. * Collaborated with site superintendent and project owner to assure and meet project deadlines. * Issued and tracked engineering Requests For Information (RFI) through Primavera and developed an update RFI Metric. * Priced and developed proposed engineering change orders. LEADERSHIP Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. Nu Psi Chapter Polemarch (President) National Society for Black Engineers Parliamentarian/Programs Chair University of Connecticut Men's Basketball Team Manager Connecticut Elite AAU Basketball Team Head Coach of 4th grade boys Sikorsky African American Forum National Aerospace Standards Committee / AIA UTC/Sikorsky Aircraft Representative Member/ Sikorsky Rep
- Deputy Program Manager (F135 at Pratt and Whitney
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Implements Program Management best practices in support of mobile initiatives focused on supporting commercial aviation products and services. Oversees daily operating rhythm, supporting all program initiatives for budgets exceeding $10M.
• Ensures program performance to plan, by managing and mitigating program-level risks, determining issue resolutions, and monitoring opportunities.
• Manages and allocate Business Analyst and IT resources to assigned Statement of work as aligned to Profit and Loss (P&L) operations.
• Manages change by leading weekly integrated Change Management Review processes, which impact the Mobile Advisory Councils and other integrated teams.
• Determines and communicates program objectives and goals, ensuring common direction, by delivering program statuses to leadership reporting structures.
• Owns resource allocations by planning and procuring necessary Project Managers, achieving work completion milestones and deliverables.
• Participates in business development and long-range business plans (LRBP) including identifying new business opportunities, developing and implementing strategies and managing proposal development.
• Serves as Principal Investigator (PI) - manages financial blueprint, forecasts, actuals to plan, budget constraints.
• Represents program at various leadership levels and represents program manager when absent.
- Deputy Program Manager at THE BOEING COMPANY
- Sr. Project Manager, Principal Solutions Group at INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS GROUP (IHG)
- Advertising Program/Project Lead Manager at COX ENTERPRISES, COX MEDIA GROUP
- Program Manager at TARGET CORPORATION
7 years at this Job
- Masters - Project Management Certification
- BA - Information Systems
Team Program Manager in executing his responsibility for the business and technical management of 20 million dollar development effort for a government agency. Ensure strong cost, schedule and technical performance while cultivating customer relations. Assist in the execution and monitoring of project activities and delivery of all contractually required artifacts.
- Deputy Program Manager at LGS INNOVATIONS
- Program Manager at
- Deputy Director | Program Manager at LOCKHEED MARTIN
- Director of Data Centers at LOCKHEED MARTIN
10 months at this Job
- MS - Telecommunications
- MBA - Computer Information Systems
- BA - Business Administration
- DOE Q Clearance (Transferable to DOD TS via Scatter Castles) ◦ Program Manager - Air Force Air Delivered Nuclear Weapon Systems * Accountable for various Stockpile Management system and their deliveries on-time and on-budget * Responsible for monthly time, scope and budget reporting to both Honeywell FM&T Senior/NNSA Senior leadership * Manage 13 budget control and cost accounts for multiple projects using EVMS Practices to include; Baseline Cost Change approval, ICO and contracts management, MA adjustments and verification, risk management, baseline creation and management and spend plan management * Air Delivered Systems Risk Manager worked to identify and mitigate risk through Six Sigma practices. Designed, presented, and monitored multiple process improvements to buy down risk utilizing ARM risk management systems. ◦ Program Manager - Materials Sustainment * Accountable for the Materials Sustainment system and it's deliveries on-time and on-budget * Responsible for monthly reporting to both Honeywell FM&T Senior/NNSA and DOE leadership * Project initiation and creation of the Pu Sus PRT and the integrated site schedule between KCNSC, LLNL, and LANL * Aided multiple government sites (LLNL, LANL) in P6 EVM integration utilizing P6 and EVM practices. * Manage four budget control accounts for Plutonium Sustainment projects using EVM practices to include; BCR approval, MA adjustment and verification, Risk Management, and Spend Plan Management
- Deputy Program Manager at Air Force Air Delivered Nuclear Weapon Systems
- Project Lead of Air Traffic Control Training Form Automation at Rosecrans Memorial Airport
- USAF Airman at USAF - Missouri Air National Guard
- Senior PP&C P6 Analyst at Honeywell FM&T - KCNSC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration, Finance
- Bachelor's - Operation Management, Aviation Management
- Associate - Air Traffic Management
• Deputy Program Manager/ Technical Director, Office of Justice Programs (OJP). Responsible for co-managing a large complex systems integration, enterprise architecture and application development and modernization program (approx. 138+ people) for DOJ’s Office of Justice programs with focus on web services encompassing the collaboration platform, API and portfolio of external websites. Responsibilities include customer management, schedule management, technical deliverables and reports to OJP leadership. Works very closely with program manager to ensure that the master schedule is followed, participate in architecting solutions and directing other managers for successful completion of projects.
• Information Delivery Services Manager, Office of Justice Programs (OJP). Responsible for overseeing a large SharePoint team (16+ members) for the implementation of the OJP’s internal portal and supporting various initiatives including SharePoint 2013 upgrade, Case management and setting up common content platform. Responsible for managing all aspect of multi-year IT program initiatives, including prioritization, evaluation and monitoring, cost schedule management, risk management, quality management, and resource allocations. Worked closely with security and operations to manage the infrastructure and maintenance of the SharePoint 2010 and 2013 farm. Led the effort for publishing REST API for public consummation of OJP’s data on behalf of DOJ as per digital strategy / open data initiative mandated by OMB.
• Quality and Architecture Lead, Office of Justice Programs (OJP). Responsible for overseeing the quality and Enterprise Architecture services across the program. Worked very closely with the technical director and work requests leads in planning and implementation of enterprise wide QA and Architectural standards. Responsible for managing the migration of Enterprise Report Tools (ERT) from Discoverer to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE). Worked with the data architect and DBAs in designing and developing the data warehouse.
• Application Development Technical Lead, Office of Justice Programs (OJP). Responsible for overseeing all new work requests for a large complex system integration project, Grant Management Systems (GMS). The GMS is a multi-tier application built in Java/J2EE technology built upon struts framework, Weblogic and Oracle Database. Managed and directed multiple task leads in planning and managing scope and competing resources for enhancements and maintenance of the grant systems.
• Implementation Manager, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC). Responsible for the technical management and implementation of the Web Content Management System (WCMS). The implementation involved a product selection phase and a prototype implementation phase followed by production implementation of the content management system and legacy content migration. The WCMS allows non-technical users to contribute content for the public facing internet for PBGC.
- Deputy Program Manager /Technical Director at General Dynamics IT
- Information Specialist at Electronic Data Systems (EDS)
- Manager at Bearing Point
- Project Manager at Cambridge Technology Partners
15 years at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Aerospace Engineering