Deputy Program Manager for a DoD contract providing the full range of IT services in a 24x7x365 production environment. Responsible for a staff of 125, including 5 direct-report managers. Services provided include: network/security operations center, cybersecurity, security engineering, intrusion defense (hunt team), mobility, desktop engineering, software development, project management, networking, asset management, server engineering & operations, and help desk. Provided management oversight of agency migration from traditional on-prem to AWS GovCloud. Managed Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection (CCORI) and Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) inspection preparations. Responsible for Quality Management Program as well as monthly and quarterly reporting on Service Level Objective (SLO) compliance.
- Deputy Program Manager at Agile Defense
- Manager, Cyber Risk Services at Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Vice President, Business Development at Indra USA - Public Administration
- Facility Security Officer at Xerox Federal Solutions (XFS)
9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Promoted to Deputy Program Manager for large information technology contract after supporting program for two years. Leading organization shift towards new contract and staffing model. Analyzes program data to identify areas for business growth and develops outreach and implementation strategy with Booz Allen stakeholders. Continues to serve as primary interface between Booz Allen corporate and US Government Client. Responsible for coordinating corporate strategy across Booz Allen delivery teams and business accounts.
- Deputy Program Manager at Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc
- at Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc
- Program Management Specialist at Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc
- at Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - International Affairs
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Clarksburg, WV to Deputy Program Manager / Senior Analyst Current Manages the TO65 NICS program and over 150 contractors. Maintains overall responsibility for contractual obligations. Oversees production and technical aspects of the FBI program. Works closely with COR and the Unit Chief to ensure functional conformity and technical capability. Builds team morale and ensures the team is motivated to accomplish their tasks. Produces reports including the task order management plan, monthly status report, and final annual report. Addresses any security violations or coaching recommendations as needed.
- Deputy Program Manager / Senior Analyst at Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Tactical patrol boat coxswain / Inspection team leader at US Navy
- Watch Commander at US Navy
1 month at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
Promoted to Deputy Program Manager of Technical Integration. Retained my duties as the functional manager of the matrixed Shared Services Group. Technical integration responsibilities include oversight of integrated development team tasks at the program level. For example, I led the four development teams through a successful data center migration of two lower environments and an upgrade to the production environment. Verification of code deployment practices across multiple applications, identifying artifacts, processes and making recommendations for future configuration and release management, alleviating reliance on tacit knowledge of the development teams. Assisting the client with a working understanding of code deployment practices. Work closely with the development/platform project managers providing support, oversight, and detail strategy for coordination of any intervening tasks impacting release schedules. Provide guidance to release managers and model project managers, relevant to occurrences of atypical issues. Facilitate system issue resolution across applications and direction communications internally and to the client to ensure consistency and clarity.
- Deputy Program Manager - Technical Integration at ActioNet, Inc
- Functional Manager Shared Services Team at ActioNet, Inc
- IT Project Manager, II at ActioNet, Inc
- Project and Release Manager at General Dynamics IT
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Deputy Program Manager, Office of Justice Programs (OJP). Responsible for program management support as Deputy PM for a large (140+ staff) program and key implementation areas supporting SharePoint, CRM and .NET systems, APIs/ web services, portfolio of over 40 external facing websites, Administration & Cloud Support for Azure and AWS farms. Manage complex systems integration, Enterprise Architecture and application development and modernization program for DOJ’s Office of Justice programs. Responsibilities include customer and technical team management encompassing all areas including, schedule, technical deliverables, project financials, staffing, and reporting to OJP. Works very closely with the Program Manager to ensure that the overall integrated master schedule is followed across teams and reporting aligns with Team Foundation Server (TFS) sprint reporting. Architects solutions and directs other managers and leads within the team to ensure successful completion of projects across the program.
• Information Delivery Services Manager, Office of Justice Programs (OJP). Responsible for overseeing a large SharePoint team supporting the implementation of the OJP’s internal portal and supporting various initiatives including SharePoint 2013 upgrade, Case management and setting up common content platform. Responsible for managing all aspect of multi-year IT program initiatives, including prioritization, evaluation and monitoring, cost/ schedule management, risk management, quality management, and resource allocations. Worked closely with security and operations to manage the infrastructure, technology upgrades, and maintenance of the SharePoint 2010 and 2013 farm. Led the effort for publishing REST API for public consummation of OJP’s data on behalf of DOJ as per digital strategy / open data initiative mandated by OMB.
• Application Development Technical Lead, Office of Justice Programs (OJP). Responsible for overseeing all new work requests for a large, complex system integration project for the Grant Management Systems (GMS). The GMS is a multi-tier application built in Java/ J2EE technology built upon struts framework, Weblogic and Oracle Database. Managed and directed multiple task leads in planning and managing scope and competing resources for enhancements and maintenance of the grant systems
• Quality and Architecture Lead, Office of Justice Programs (OJP). Led overseeing the quality and Enterprise Architecture services across the program. Led the building of DataMart and Business Intelligence effort using OBIEE.
• Implementation Manager, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC). Led the technical management and implementation of the Web Content Management System (WCMS) and external websites.
- Deputy Program Manager /Technical Director at General Dynamics IT
- Information Specialist at Electronic Data Systems (EDS)
- Manager at Bearing Point
- Associate Director at Cambridge Technology Partners
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Aerospace Engineering
• Began as a Project Manager of Verizon's current flagship ordering platform for the Federal PMO team; working in an agile environment, I managed ongoing system enhancements and development whilst providing weekly status reports to executive management to help forecast funding needed for future requirements. Integrating directly with Federal gatekeepers, order managers, implementation coordinators, and provisioning managers, I oversaw the end-to-end ordering experience for Federal agencies
• In my new role as Deputy Program Manager for Verizon's single largest contract, EIS, I am responsible for ensuring overall program success. Key duties include interacting with both GSA and customers (both civilian and defense agencies) on a daily or as needed basis, providing weekly reports to executives on outstanding issues, disputes, or outages, interfacing directly with agency project managers to help drive resolutions to customer concerns, and providing formalized quarterly reviews to GSA on the current status of the program as a whole. Additionally, I work directly with our legal and contracting department to help formulate contract modifications for delivery to GSA, either for strategic modifications at the MSA (Master Service Agreement) level or agency specific modifications at the TO (Task Order) level
• Directed a cross functional team of key IT, sales, operations, finance, and legal stakeholders supporting evaluation of agency RFPs and ensuring contractual compliance. Responsible for assessing agency custom requirements and developing solutions as needed. Various RFPs encompass a wide range of contracting vehicles, to include EIS, FAA FENS (FAA Enterprise Network Services), SSA NGTP (Next Generation Telephony Project), and the USPS.
• Single point-of-contact for designated agency representatives and account managers for ordering assistance and level one technical support for cloud based services; specifically Secure Cloud Interconnect (Amazon and Microsoft) in both the Enterprise and Government cloud environments. Worked directly with the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice, Department of Interior, Health and Human Services, and others to ensure successful implementation of their Direct connect or Azure connections.
• Managed a corporate transformation initiative to develop a microsite providing a simplified internal training portal for Software-Defined Networking (SDN). The microsite streamlined the training process by providing role-based curriculum for various positions throughout the company. At the direction of Senior Vice Presidential leadership within Verizon, the initiative helped drive an End of Life Learning Portal migration, in conjunction with the newly created microsite, into a brand new Training and Development platform across every segment of the company.
- Deputy Program Manager for EIS at Verizon Federal
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accredited by ABET as an Applied
• Deputy Program Manager of the PEO C4I PMW 740 (Foreign Military Sales) Integrated International Support Services (IISS) support contract, estimated at $40M over four (4) years.
• Assisted with managing and executing contract schedule and performance objectives through meticulous attention to detail to include managing contract costs and briefing status at monthly program financial reviews.
• Assisted with managing contract deliverables, ensuring accuracy and on-time submission.
• Assisted with developing contract/program metrics, briefing leadership monthly.
• Assisted with successfully managing and leading over sixty (60) geographically dispersed personnel across all Foreign Military Sales (FMS) functional areas, including case management, engineering, administrative, logistics, financial, and contracts management.
• Assisted with managing five (5) subcontractors to include reviewing monthly financials, and monitoring schedule and performance
• Assisted with successfully recruiting, managing, and retaining qualified personnel.
• Assisted with employee performance management initiatives. Senior Contract Management Analyst
• Provided lead contract management support to the PEO C4I PMW 740 (Foreign Military Sales) program office.
• Leveraged knowledge of FMS policies and procedures (including SAMM) to lead the development and execution of contract strategies, and cradle to grave procurement requests (PRs) for $2B portfolio.
• Managed and led all Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Tailored Logistics Support (TLS) task orders, for a total value of $15M.
• Developed PMW 740-wide contract metrics, providing detailed contract information (e.g., contract type, dollar value, PoP, etc.), reducing PEO C4I data call response time and allowing for PWM 740 contract planning.
• Acted as contract liaison between PMW 740 and PEO C4I.
• Developed pre-award documentation such as Justification and Approvals (J&A), Acquisition Plans and Acquisition Strategies, established contract Plan of Milestones and Objectives (POA&M), analyzed program office requirements and risks to determine the best contract strategy.
- Deputy Program Manager at INDUS Technology, Inc
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Management Science - Management Information Systems
- Master's Certificate in Government Contracting - ESI
Deputy program manager for US CYBERCOMMAND ($68M/5yr) contract; management oversight for 80+ FTEs (7-Subcontract COs.) providing cyber analytical and technical support to USCC/J2 Directorate
o Verify billable time, sign and submit invoices to the COR for payment of services provided
• GAMMA Sub-compartment SCOI control officer; brief/debriefed and granted access to networks
• USCC/SSO Security Mgr--oversaw agency security and adjudication requirements of all USCC personnel to include: Adverse Actions, CI PGs, JPAS/Scatteredcastles verifications/classified visits, briefs and debriefs
- Deputy Program Manager /Senior Operations Support Specialist at NATIONAL SECURITY PARTNERS Hanover
- Senior Strategic Analyst at POINT ONE INC
- Senior Strategic Analyst/Business Development/Contract Management at POINT ONE INC
- Aircraft Maintenance Career Field Manager at U.S. AIR FORCE Pentagon
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Technology Management
- - Leadership Training
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Studies
• Reviews, analyzes, and resolves complex and controversial issues that arise.
• Responsible for compiling, reviewing, editing and submission of various statistical production reports which are used daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly. Ensured that all data reported was accurate and submission is timely.
• Monitors and managed Case Management System (CMS) accessed various databases, provided case status, assigned and distributed cases for processing, modified necessary data, input pertinent findings pertaining to the cases.
• Provides assistance in the administration of the permanent foreign labor certification program in accordance with all applicable requirements.
• Analyze program data, articulate decisions, and prepare briefing papers and oral presentations.
• Assisting with the analysis, development, interpretation and promotion of rules, regulations and procedures for foreign labor or immigration employment based programs.
• Provides leadership to the team in assessing its strengths and weaknesses and determining appropriate improvement processes through applicable work methods and procedures.
• Works closely with Senior Program Manager on highly technical writing assignments such as weekly reports, action plans, and memoranda.
• In addition to duties at the Deputy Program Manager, leads a 26-person team of case processing analysts and administrative support staff.
• Maintains responsibility for meeting contractual metrics outlined in QASP and KPI's.
• Utilizes various tools such as Excel and Access to create reports distributed to management, client, and Contracting Officer.
• Analyzes workflow and process in management of the department and resources.
• Collaborates with client's Senior Management team to determine solutions, mitigate impacts, and improve productivity.
• Provide oversight, training, and technical assistance to staff members regarding policies, procedures, regulations, and computer systems such as CMS.
• Co-Wrote Technical Response for successful Federal Government contract rebid.
• On-boarded 32 additional staff members for new task order. Included interviewing, onboarding paperwork, orientation, staff placement, and transitioning of new management.
- Deputy Program Manager (Temporary Senior Program Manager) at US Department of Labor (Tekpro Services)
- Supervisory Team Lead at US Department of Labor (Tekpro Services)
- Operations Manager at BRAUTIGAN FAMILY HOLDINGS
- Inside Sales Representative at SRS OF GEORGIA
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Master of Accounting and Financial Management - Accounting and Financial Management
- Bachelor of Science - Management
Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC),
Defense Health Agency (DHA)
Due to exceptional performance, promoted within first 18 months of employment.
Received Recognition Award for Performance (RAP) in Aug 2017, Jan 2018, Jun 2018, and Nov 2018.
• Served as Acting Regional Program Manager during interim Oct-Dec 2018.
• Serves as Deputy Program Manager at two customer sites, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center/ NICoE & Intrepid Spirit Center, Fort Belvoir, VA
• Direct supervision of 6 staff with oversite and support management of 52 research, technical, clinical, & administrative contract staff o Managed staff of congressionally mandated research studies o Responsible for hiring, performance management, personnel actions, other administrative tasks
• Functions as interface & point of contact for facilitating government customer, DHA, DVBIC, & GDIT technical & project solutions
• Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents
• Facilitates information flow at both network sites, between government customer, HQ staff, contract staff & Program Manager
• Responsible for coordination, preparation, & submission of DVBIC site research data & monthly, quarterly, & annual program summaries & reports as aligned as a contract deliverable
• Identified shortfalls & improved local on-boarding practices & operations strengthening collaborative relationships between government partners & GDIT and improved processes by ~20%
• Streamlined mission processes through the strengthening of relationships between DHA Information Technology and GDIT ensuring full contract compliance
• Coordination with local government customers, DHA, site and GDIT staff with management of purchase order requests, supply & work orders, maintenance & renovation requests, & record management for each assigned Network site.
- Deputy Program Manager/Sr. Program Analyst at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Traumatic Brain Injury Regional Education Coordinator at Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) Intrepid Spirit One
- Intern at Fairfax County Health Department
- Independent Health Contractor at Coordinated Brain Injury and Alzheimer care with Hospice
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Student Public Health Advisory Panel
- Graduate Certificate - Management & Policy Administration