- Physician Dermatologist at Robert J. Signore, DO, PC
26 years, 6 months at this Job
- - International Journal of Dermatology
- - Clinical Response to Levothyroxine Sodium
- - Osteopathic Medical News
- Diploma - Pre-Medical
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Working as dermatologist in many medical facilities in the past 6 years
- Dermatologist at Many medical facilities
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master degree - Dermatology
- Bachelor degree - Medicine
-Manage Provider and aesthetician schedule,ensuring accuracy. -Answers phone calls and uses the upmost customer service. -checks patients in EMA and collects co-pays. -Insurance verification; Obtaining pre-certifications and authorizations. -Preps patients charts three days in advance. -asking patients to complete yelp/google reviews. -check out patients and makes follow up appointments. -scans all new patient paper work in EMA in a timely manner and ensures all patient demographics -are correct at time of checking. -confirmation calls for providers,aesthetician and RN on upcoming scheduled appointments daily. -submits payment control and inventory daily. -make sure lobby,Restrooms and hallway are kept stocked and clean. -prints medical records as requested. -assist in other duties as assigned.
- Dermatologist at la laser center
- Assistant Manager/scheduler at Brookdale
- Front Desk Receptionist/medical receptionist/scheduler at Eisenhower Medical Center
- Home Health Aide at Caring Hands of the Desert
10 months at this Job
- - General Education
Diagnose numerous types of skin problems, including melanoma, blue nevi, psoriasis, congenital nevi, and numerous
other health problems.
• Perform a variety of treatments, and refer patients to the proper medical authority when something is beyond my means to treat.
• Record health backgrounds of all patients to recommend certain tests and treatments.
• Laser cosmetic surgery.
• Laser hair removal skin resurfacing.
• Conduct various cosmetic procedures, such as a chemical peel, to enhance the aesthetic of a client's skin.
• Treatment of scars, including acne scars and stretch marks.
• Treatment of discoloration and brown spots.
- Dermatologist at Zaki Dentel and Dermal Clinic
- Assistant professor at Rabat University- Faculty of Medicine
- Dermatologist at Skin Care Clinic - Private
- Dermatologist at Laser department
1 year at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma in laser application in Medicine - Dermatology
- - Medical Specialization
Front desk/ Social media Manager
● Greet and check in patients in through an Advanced Md system.
● Assist in entering information in patients charts during and after visits
● Perform various office duties including patient referrals, call backs, prescriptions refills etc.
● Verify insurance information and collected patients' co-payments.
● Escort patients to exam rooms, obtain medical history, vital signs and assist the dermatologist during
● examination and procedures.
● Go over patient's medications and medications schedule, prepare pathology specimens for pickups.
● Manage office and medical supplies and maintain general up keep of office, exam and lab areas.
● Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies
● Budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
● Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Dermatologist office at Radiant Skin Dermatology and Laser
- Dermatologist office at
- Manager at
- Manager at Call it SPRING
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- G.E.D diploma - Access Program
Assistant professor of dermatology and cosmotology Head of dermatology teaching and course for undergraduates studies
- Dermatologist at Khartoum university
- Assistant professor of biochemistry at University of khartoum
- Assistant professor of dermatology at
22 years, 3 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Dermatology
- Doctorate - Medicine
- Bachelor's - Medicine
- Dermatologist at Damas Medical Center
- at Tabarak specialty Hospital
- at Dermatology training program at Al-Qasemy &Kuwait hospital
- at Kuwait hospital -Sharja
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- master degree
- Bachelor degree of Medicine and Surgery - M.B.B.Ch
Check in and out patients, EHR, faxing and emailing paper work
- Dermatologist at Steven d pedro
6 years, 10 months at this Job
Esmeralda Ramirez Work experience: Dermatologist scheduler Laser and Dermatology Institute Jacob Rispler M.D - Costa Mesa CA. Responsibilities Answer incoming calls and handle patient inquiries, schedule/reschedule and cancel patient’s appointments. Follow up on missed appointmets Register patients according to established protocols. Ensure patients information is accurate by confirming a day prior to appointment. Inform patient of medical office procedures and policies. Transfer calls as required. Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality. Promoting Doctor's abilities in a honest knowledgeable way. Banker Usaa Federal Savings Bank- Salt Lake City Ut Responsibilities Receive inbound calls, authenticate members. Set up expectations for the call. Build report during the call. Update members information such as: Address, phone number, email, marital status, name changes, and telephone password. Verify signature cards on every accounts. Reset username and password for online access depending on the account status. Make transfers between accounts, external accounts. Add and remove accounts from funds transfer list. Close checking, savings, and CD accounts. Cancel, order, review transactions on Debit, ATM cards, and Prepaid cards. Increase withdrawal limit on debit and ATM cards . Remove second account holders from accounts. Verify documents to update account styling. Request, and send documents needed on accounts. Explain NSF, item return and OD fees on accounts. Guide members thru usaa.com and mobile app. Dispute ACH, Debit card transaction on accounts. Place Stop payment request on Debit card recurring transactions and ACH transactions. Make 3 way conference calls with merchants to verify transactions and request approval codes to remove pending transactions. Send documents to add, or remove POD on account. Generate official checks. Add and remove overdraft protection to accounts; explain how it works. Order and place stop payment on checks. Verify the reason behind Credit only allow status and explain to members. Report checking, savings, and debit card unauthorized transactions. Guide members thru online bill pay self service. Student loan Representative Discover- West Valley City Ut Responsibilities Receive inbound calls Provide with online access to online accounts; unlock online accounts Review payment history, interest rate changes. Explain the interest rate changes. Receive payments, schedule future payments, set up and cancel ACH recurring payments. Request documents needed for customers. Place request on accounts to be placed on Deferment status. Request, prepare and send loan documents as requested. Work system-generated reports to resolve account issues. Teller Wells Fargo bank- Magna Ut Responsibilities Receive and count cash at beginning of shift. Identify customers, validate and cash checks. Accept cash and checks for deposits and check accuracy of deposit slip. Process cash withdrawals. Perform specialized tasks such as preparing cashier’s checks and exchanging foreign currency. Receive and verify loan payments, mortgage payments and utility bill payments, Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures. Balance currency, cash and checks in cash drawer at the end of each shift. Answer inquiries regarding checking and saving accounts and other bank related products. Attempt to resolve issues and problems with customers accounts. Initiate and open new accounts. Explain, advice on and promote bank products and services to customers, sending referrals to the bankers, answering phone calls, and be able to handle high volume with an emphasis on speed, accuracy and customer service. Education High school diploma- Wendover Ut Class of 2014 Skills Bilingual, Microsoft office, Powerpoint, world, windows, computer skills, communication, organization, internet navigation, teamwork, customer service, time management.
- Dermatologist scheduler at Laser and Dermatology Institute
- Appointment Scheduler at Jacob Rispler M.D
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Assisted physician in the performance of dermatological procedures, in-office surgeries and examinations. Performed a variety of clinical procedures and supervise by the dermatologist. Review patient medical history and updated dermatologist to doctor's examination.
- Medical Assistant at Dr. Alexander Ehrlich office dermatologist
- Medical Assistant Externship at Urologic Consultants of SE PA
- Waitress at Liquid Room
- Event planner at Tremendos Inc. Company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant Program
- High School Diploma