Draper Dec 17 - till date
Project: SME - DEVTools
Project Description: Reporting Services for Managers, create RESTful web services using SpringBoot (JPA/Hibernate), MySQL, Maven and Tomcat as application server, design and develop a reporting services. This internal project identifies following for Support Engineers and assist management with better distribution of workload and other ad hoc reports.
1. Escalated Tickets
4. Report based on different products
● Design/Architect the system
● Develop and test the code
● Deploy and maintain the application
- Design/Architect at OpenText Inc /EMC Corporation
- Technology Lead/Architect at OpenText Inc /EMC Corporation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
Design architect responsible for various projects in the Facilities and Science and Technology (FaST) market sector. In this role projects were focused in to main sectors. In the Science and Technology arena the main projects consisted of a 100,000 sf Central Reference Laboratory for the Azeri government in Baku Azerbaijan and the renovation of a BSL-3 greenhouse and laboratory for the USDA. On the Facilities side the major projects were for the US Air Force and the US Army and included a renovation of a primary school for uses as an IT support facility and also a renovation of a 35,000sf dormitory. Minor work included supporting various projects at the Los Alamos National Laboratory and the Regional Transportation District (RTD) in Denver CO. One of two Discipline Representatives in the International Corporate Headquarters in Aurora Colorado. Responsibilities include but are not limited to overseeing the day to day activities and professional growth of the interns and architects, conflict resolution, establishing and monitoring annual growth objectives, and developing and maintaining project schedules for individuals that report to the Discipline Representative. Additional responsibilities include support of the Discipline Lead, estimating and establishing budgets for new projects and proposals.
- Senior Design Architect at Discipline Representative - Merrick & Co
- Senior Project Architect - CUH2A at US Army Research Institute for Infectious Diseases
- Architect at Washington Group International Inc
- Manager of Sustainable Design at Washington Group International Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters - Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Architecture
Collaborated as a part of virtual team in designing for the competition entry of National Art,
Architecture and Design Museum in Oslo, Norway and Shift Boston in Boston
• Detailed analysis of environmental aspects of the proposed site
• Research work on the sustainable aspects of the design
- Freelance Design Architect at International Design Studio
- Intern Architect at HHPurdy Architects
- Design Architect at Porco Construction Inc
- Intern Architect at PDT Architects
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Architecture
- - Architectural Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• collaborate with data analyst, transportation engineer, and GIS Specialist to produce high quality data driven graphics to inform council districts, engineers, and community members on the necessity of street safety improvements for pedestrians and bicyclists in high collision rate street corridors.
• develop public interactive online collision map in support of Safe Routes to School Program Youth Safety Study
• collaborate with project engineer and geometric design team on bikeway wayfinding locations and specifications along Expo Line Phase 2 Bike Path
• compose outreach materials to inform school and community members of types, locations and benefits of future street improvements in school neighborhoods
• utilize analytical details to bridge Crossing Guard Division staff implementation process with Safe Routes to School program and Vision Zero to streamline consistent and efficient data sharing via Microsoft Excel and GIS Software
• produce video, storyboard, script, footage assembly and editing, audio mixing, color grading, motion graphics, and final composition to highlight the 2016 Walk to School Day event
- Intern - Design Architect at Los Angeles Department of Transportation: Active Transportation Division
- Intern at North East Trees non-profit Urban Forestry
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Landscape Architecture
• Designed and implemented COACH (Corporate Action Helper) an intranet application to update, format, and send corporate action transaction information to accounting systems in an automated fashion. Coach makes use of Weblogic, Ajax, Prototype, and JSON within a REST infrastructure. JSON formatted requests are sent asynchronously to the back end Server via AJAX over http. The COACH front end takes a web 2.0 approach, mimicking a desktop application with dynamic screen manipulation
• Architected a back end infrastructure using Spring and JAXB for interfacing with XSP, a vended corporate action application. Designed and coded Security and Position imports, Exports for Accounting, and monitor reports using this infrastructure
• Responsible for the requirements, design and development of the PRKS valuations, which is the most complex function within this system.
• Responsible for the requirements, design and development of trade entry and trade group updates within GTMS. Incorporated IKE into GTMS and created an entry into GCS web, a Cold Fusion Intranet application, from GTMS.
• Wrote the build process for GTMS. This was the first utilization of ANT within Investment Operations Systems.
• Architecture, design and development of the In Kind and Exchange Traded Funds Loader (IKE). This Weblogic intranet application loads equity trade files, which are then supplemented with trade data entered by investment operations personnel.
• Responsible for Corporate Action System (CAS), a complex vended application. This responsibility included: major upgrades to all components the package, new interfaces between CAS and SSGA Systems, and the design and development of a customized Weblogic extract and reporting System that integrates with CAS.
- Application Design Architect at State Street Global Advisors
- Software Design Engineer at New England Financial/MetLife eCommerce
- Consultant Software Engineer at Fidelity
- Senior Software Engineer at Inc (eCredit)
19 years at this Job
- M.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science
- B.A. - Psychology
- - Computer Science
• Commercial/ Residential Building Design, Renovations: Site and Construction Documentation, Research, Design drawings
• Patent Drawings for 3D Printing: Architecture Visualizations, 3D Models and Interactive Animations and Drawings (VR: Virtual Reality)
• Photography Commissions: Portraiture, Architectural, and Landscape works
• Artwork Commissions: Architectural Digital Painting, and Portraiture works
- Design Architect at KIING
- IT Specialist at HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE
- Technical Lead at HP INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture - Architecture
Project 3: Sanchi University of Buddhist and India studies
Sep 17 – Mar 18
• Assisted the General Contractor by responding to RFIs and reviewing Submittals.
• Assisted architectural project manager in quantity take-offs to estimate project budgets.
• Generated Observation Reports from each site visit and distributed to the client and general contractor for review and responses.
• Recommended sustainability solutions for Gold rated LEED certified campus. Project 2: Biswa Bangla University Shantiniketan, IND Nov 16 – Sep 17
• Conducted Site Inspections on several occasions for quality assurance and control.
• Coordinated with structural and MEPF engineers during multiple phases of design and construction.
• Managed Client Relationship by organizing and leading project meetings.
• Proposed a master plan for an educational village inspired by Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore’s philosophy of open learning system to win the proposal awarded by the State Government of West Bengal Project 1: Surat Multi-modal Transportation hub Surat, IND June – Nov 16
• Conducted Punch list and organized final walks at the end of Projects.
• Led the presentation on concept visualization of the proposal to the Minister of Railway
• Implemented the master plan without disturbing the existing functionality of railway and bus stations
- Conceptual Design Architect at C.P. Kukreja Architects
- Co-op at Seed and Sky Design
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Building Construction Management - Building Construction Management
- Bachelor in Architecture - Construction Management
Design architect Supervisor Imports
- Architect at Araucaria
- Architect at BATA Bolivia
- Architect at Virtual Construction
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Architecture
- BS - Architecture
Prepares/gathers data and information vital to the concept design process.
• Works and coordinates with the design team co-members in the Conceptual design and preparation of conceptual drawings as per available data, design parameters and requirements.
• Works and coordinates with the Interior Design, Structural, Sanitary, Electrical, Mechanical and other allied professions involved in the project during the concept pre design and design stages.
• Prepares other documents needed for concept design processes and presentations.
• Review, evaluate, check and implement applicable codes and standards to the project design at hand.
• Review contractor architectural submittals.
• Interface with field engineers and contractors on all buildings contracts to develop coordinated architectural finishes shop drawings.
• Interface with client architectural group to finalize and expedite material selection
• Prepares/revises architectural plans and details in Autodesk Revit Architecture and AutoCAD.
• Performs material selection and schedule of finishes based on project requirements.
• Prepares presentation drawings for architectural competitions and client’s approval
• Performs site construction supervision works.
• Performs site inspection to assure work quality and conformance with standards and the construction drawings.
• Performing such other responsibilities associated with the position as may be appropriate.
- Design Architect Coordinator /Architectural Technologist at A.H Algosaibi & Bros.
- Senior Design Architect at SNC-Lavalin Fayez Engineering
- Design Architect at Zuhair Fayez Partnership Consultant
- Architect at Multiple Builders Co. Ltd
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Architecture
Art.com Inc. is the world's largest online specialty retailer of high-quality wall art and complementary décor. Art.com Inc. runs four sites in the USA - Art.com, All Posters and Zen folio - and has a strong international presence with 25 localized sites in Europe, Japan, Canada, Australia, Mexico and South America.
I am part of Art and home team. And started working on site performance issue and conversion project.
• Involved in Object Oriented design and workflow for Art and home group.
• Started leading art.com home USA site for conversion project.
• Contributed in implementing enterprise search solution with Elastic Search and its stack.
• Involved in Scrum based approach for team collaboration and for delivering reusable Components.
• Worked on Pricing rule service to maintain price across whole site based on banner.
• Developed web service interfaces for client and policy using WCF and Webapi
- Design Architect / .NET Lead at Art.com
- Senior Software Developer at Wells Fargo
- Software Developer at Performant Corporation
- Software Developer at Wells Fargo
1 year, 9 months at this Job