- Design Assistant at Halston
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts
Design Assistant to head designer and owner. Create design schemes, color schemes, order samples online and visit various showrooms periodically. Render in SketchUp. Meet with clients on daily basis.
- Design Assistant at Rachel Savage Design Management
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / DESIGNER at WHITEHORN GROUP
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at WILD THINGS
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - RESIDENTIAL DESIGN STUDENT
NATASHA BARADARAN INTERIOR DESIGN Design Assistant March 2018 - Present NB FURNITURE LINE *Streamline and edit rate sheet for showrooms *Track memo samples, custom order quotes (to clients and from vendors) *Website: Update with new collection items and revisions to existing merchandise *Various tasks via the direction of the production manager INTERIOR DESIGN *Create proposals for client approval / Create purchase orders for client orders *Request/Pick Up samples for Designers/Clients *Schedule consolidated collections from various sources *Various tasks via the direction of the designers
- Design Assistant at Natasha Baradaran Interior Design
- Assistant / Inventory Coordinator at Lucca Antiques
- Client Liaison at Goldman Marketing Group
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Textile and Apparel Studies
While in this position, I worked directly with the owner of the company as her Design Assistant. I completed administrative tasks such as purchase orders, and inventory of materials and finishes in the studio but I mainly assisted with design oriented tasks. These tasks included space planning using Chief Architect, making material and finish selections, and creating digital boards for the clients to see how everything was coming together.
- Design Assistant at Colorful Concepts Interior Design
- Server/Bartender at Bonefish Grill
- Intern at Carolina Design Associates
- Host / Server at University Chophouse
7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Interior Design
As a Design Assistant my responsibilities vary depending upon whom I am assisting within the company. My general duties when not assisting someone are as follows, First off I am responsible for requesting material from sales representatives, as well as answering all incoming calls and directing them accordingly. I am also responsible for ensuring that our office is stocked with all essential supplies on a monthly basis . Finally, I also hold the responsibility of keeping the resource library well maintained and sorting and receiving mail. Now when it comes to assisting those I work with I wear a good number of hats. If assisting our Office Manager I may deliver checks when asked to as well as make purchases on behalf of the company. When it comes to assisting Designers I have numerous tasks. These include requesting or tracking down information from companies, having a complete knowledge of our hard copy and online library so to assist in finding information, filing old information in a manner so it is easily accessible, and finally any errands such as picking up prints or coffee. Finally, when it comes to assisting our Procurement Manager, I may assist with furniture installation or pick up, as well as receiving furniture shipments ensuring no damage is apparent before we take possession and then moving it to its designated holding area. Accomplishments While here I believe I have made significant personal accomplishments. For here I have increased my skills in interpersonal communication and work focus. For unlike my previous jobs this one requires me to communicate with people to acquire something from them instead of the other way around. This job has also caused me to be free thinking and on my toes as I must constantly decide what objectives need to done next and it has helped develop my efficiency in work. Skills used The skills I demonstrate on this job are a continuing awareness of my surroundings and needs, multi-tasking, use of Microsoft Office suite and Autocad, and finally efficient and effective accomplishment of tasks through communication and organization.
- Design Assistant at Preston Design Collaborative
- Cashier at Zaxby's Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings
- Banquet server, Cashier, Cooks assistant, Drink line attendant, and dishwasher at Pioneer College Caterers
- Cashier at Zaxby's
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BA - Communications
- - Digital media and cinema
- High School Diploma
Design assistant focusing on high end design techniques, patternmaking, and tailoring to achieve desired outcome. Patent vinyls, neoprene fabrics, and athletic fabrics are often used to create garments features in stage, tv, tour, and music video productions.
- Design Assistant at Michael Ngo
- Fashion Analyst at Place Stores
- Sales Associate at LOFT | ANN INC
- Intern at Ashton Michael
10 months at this Job
- Certified Computer Pattern Making Technician
Graphic design assistant for Marshall Arisman (illustrator and MFA Illustration as Visual Essay Department Chair). Design of promotional pieces for Marshall's artistic projects. Design and development of Marshall's web site http://marshallarismanangelsdemons.com/.
- Graphic design assistant at School of Visual Arts
- Freelance Illustrator at Laura Tibaquira Illustration
- at Blogger and Web Master at School of Visual Arts
- Junior Graphic Designer at MDS Digital
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Fine Arts - Illustration as Visual Essay
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Visual Arts
• Worked closely with designer to develop AutoCAD design plans, plant palettes and design packages.
• Assisted with managing projects by communicating with contractors, suppliers and clients
• Researched, ordered and organized products and materials for projects.
- Design Assistant at Naomi Sanders Landscape Design
- Project Assistant at HWH Outdoor Designs
- Landscape Designer/Project Manager at GreenTree Landscaping
4 months at this Job
- Certificate in Landscape Architecture - Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor's - Nutrition/Dietetics
Assist the principal designer in the project management and execution of residential projects via collaboration on client meetings, concept development, material research, sourcing, preparation of proposals and purchase orders, client presentations, purchase management, and design execution, including coordination, scheduling, and oversight of trades. Work closely with the owner on business operations, including the implementation of office procedures, and improving project efficiency via the development of a design process and design service contracts. Personally responsible for the initiation and execution of a rebrand of the studio for which I designed and developed a new website and logo, in addition to assisting with marketing, bookkeeping, and talent acquisition.
- DESIGN ASSISTANT at Design Management
- MARKETING COORDINATOR at Entrepreneurship for Creatives
- DIGITAL MEDIA COORDINATOR at BiTTT - Women in Interior Design Networking Group
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Design Management
- Certificate - Entrepreneurship for Creatives
- Associate - Interior Design
• Undertake the design work of the structure in the project.
• Undertake the proofreading work of the structure specialty in the project.
• Take part in the design of the picture and the signing of the work.
• Take part in the construction coordination and deal with the technical problems occurring in the construction in time.
- Design Assistant at Zhongwaijianhuacheng Urban Planning and Design Co., Ltd.
- Design Assistant Internship at China Railway Seventh Company Group Ltd
- Design Assistant Internship at Taiyuan Architectural Design & Research Institute
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Structural Engineering
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering