Design Director brought on to design a comprehensive identity and signage system for a large, mixed-use urban development. Laid off upon completion of that design project due to lack of work in the office.
- Design Director at Integrated Sign and Graphic
- Senior Graphic Designer at Luxottica Retail North America
- Owner / Graphic Designer at Beeghly Design LLC
- Sr. Vice President / Graphic Design Principal at FRCH Design Worldwide
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Graphic Design
Being the Lead Design Director of RCHS Design Studio, my tasks and responsibilities include: making sure the class is functioning professional way, overseeing the other Directors, and being able to making quick and smart decisions that benefit the team and I.
- Lead Design Director at RCHS Design Studio
- Food Runner at Ciro's Seafood
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Created and managed a design team who's responsibilities included creating retail environments and graphics for major retailers. Instrumental in creating commercially successful retail environments from preliminary conceptual concepts through engineering and architectural process through actual realization. Won Chain Store Age 2006. Retail store of the year for Kerr Drugs Community Healthcare Center,..."Best New Concept".
- Design Director at Impressions Design and Marketing
- Graphics and Interior Designer at Nudell Architects
- Design Director at Programmed Products/ Shaw PPC Designs
- Graphics and Interior Designer at Roger Sherman Associates
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Advertizing
Freelance Marketing Design Director working on Client B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Marketing Design Director at Co/Operate
- Consultant and Freelancer at Brand marketing and design
- Art Director at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation
- Marketing Designer at Upserve
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
33154 - Develop standards, policies and procedures for design department management and architectural design - Present design proposals and contracts to clients - Allocate budget and engage external consultants according to project needs - Oversees projects progress to ensure profitability - Planning production team's tasks and times - MEP, Structural, Interior Design and other external consultant coordination - Production of schematic designs including zoning codes compliance - Design presentation to clients - Design Development coordination - Construction Documents supervision to ensure efficient production and documents quality - Managing of building permit processes - Responding to plan review comments from zoning/building city departments if any - RFI and submittals management - Construction visits to ensure any site condition affecting design are solved in a timely and professional manner.
- Design Director at NuSpace Design_- 1111 Kane Concourse
- Architectural Project Manager at Toma Design Group
- Architectural Designer at CKE Group
- Architectural Designer at WORKSHOP + Juan R
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Interior Architecture
- Bachelor of Architecture - Architecture
• Managed team of 8 designers creating women's denim and sportswear for all distribution channels
• Collaborated with Creative Director and Men's Design Director to create and present the brand's seasonal concept direction consisting of fabrics, washes, graphics, color, mood, construction and silhouette
• Rationalized denim fabric assortment by 25% with Production and Merchants to leverage volume across all channels, improve fit consistency, reduce cost, and strengthen mill relationships
• Optimized wash development process to improve relevancy to trend and concept while reducing oversampling
• Spearheaded the creation of extended size and APAC fits with Tech Design and Merchants to expand the body shape offering and achieve incremental sales growth for Spring 2019 forward
- Women's Design Director at True Religion Brand Jeans
- Senior Designer, Jackets, Pants & Denim at The Limited
- Designer, Casual Wovens at The Limited
- Associate Designer, Women's Woven Bottoms at Calvin Klein Jeans
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Product Development and Evaluation
Managed design department's projects from idea inception to results. Translated marketing objectives into creative strategies and shepherded branding both on and off-air. Designed assets for on-air graphics / animations, web presence, sales materials, and signage. Supervised team of up to 7 employees. Serviced design / animation needs for 10 departments. Scheduled and prioritized work in deadline-driven environment. Provided mentorship to staff designers.
• Rebranded interior to display unified work environment while reflecting distinctive department brands by designing signage, tile, glass, and wall applications, resulting in requests for elements to be shared across Hearst TV Group.
• Designed HD news package which was adopted by all Hearst Television Stations by leading design team in coordinating and executing opens and elements, including weather, traffic, and sports.
• Devised and implemented strategy for developing graphics and animations for news, promotions and web, enabling customization during crisis news coverage with minimal resources, on deadline.
• Planned and developed animations and graphic packages proactively for upcoming news events, delivering fresh, relevant, on-brand, visual assets for news, promotions, and web.
• Improved quality of on-air news graphics and extended design team productivity by applying a system of in-house designed templates for newscast production, resulting in increased output and design excellence.
• Created custom daily animated graphics for morning newscasts, helping drive to # 1 position, by delivering timely brand-aware content, using VIZrt, After-Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Oversaw design and implementation of election night graphics and tickers, delivering for multi-channel broadcast and web.
• Solidified WCVB Identity and branding by executing cohesive redesign of print promotional package, including pocket folder, sales sheet templates, power point templates business cards, letterhead, envelopes, and giveaways.
• Worked with WCVB Director of Client Development to boost production value of local sponsorships and prime-time lineups, leading to higher ad sales.
• Created web page banner ads and contest page graphics for WCVB Sales clients using Mixpo, Photoshop, and After-Effects.
• Crafted integration of weather and traffic sponsorships for newscasts, generating additional value for in-show ad opportunities for all newscasts.
• Redesigned and established standardization of news vehicle graphics, creating bold contrasting graphic to stand out in urban environments while reinforcing strong visual identity of iconic 5, building upon print promotional package.
• Relied upon by Hearst Television Corporate Creative Services, after proven track record of dependability and skill, to design materials for seminars, training events, and promotional ads.
• Honored with National Headliners Award, First Place, Graphics, Informational or Illustrative for NewsCenter 5 Design compilation.
• Recognized by WCVB-TV out of 250 employees with Hearst Eagle Award for ongoing performance and commitment to television station.
• Appointed to Employee Engagement Committee to collaborate on projects, including Employee CPR training / AED Installation, creation of WCVB "U", offering training and employee engagement opportunities to foster positive work / life environment. Other Positions at WCVBTV: Senior Print Designer Managed and directed print development and branding from budgeting through printing.
- Design Director at WCVBTV
- Consultant at More Advertising
22 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - (BFA), Graphic Design
Direct projects spanning the scope of multiple industries; event, photo, display, and staging. Specifically fundraising galas, private and corporate special events, trade show exhibit design, mall/hotel/casino marketing installations, restaurant and residential re-design.
• Establish feel and mood for projects
• Develop teams to execute desired plans. Troubleshoot potential installation problems on and off-site.
• Oversee budget adherence
- Design Director at Delara Design Group
- Event Operations and Logistics at Stanlee Gatti Design
- Event Designer / Producer at Various Event Companies (NY-See list)
- Event Designer / Producer at Various Event Companies (CA-See list)
20 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Visual Communications
Strategize and design all aspects of multi-channel marketing solutions for clients, including medical device leader LifeCell (Allergan), and Delia Associates. Create print and digital assets and initiate concepts for agency RFPs. Manage all prepress production, budgets, vendor bids and fulfillment. Key Achievements: · Created new branding, print advertising and a media kit for industry leader, Advertising Age magazine. Won a Best of Crain Communications Award for Advertising Age Media Kit. · Developed and designed a new, segmented loyalty communications campaign for Volvo Finance to retain customers. Received an American Graphic Design Award for customer retention direct mail campaign series. · Designed a new Sony Electronics ad campaign that successfully evolved into digital and outdoor advertising.
- Design Director at FS DESIGN
- Director of Digital Design at BEACON HEALTHCARE COMMUNICATIONS
- VP/Creative Director of Interactive at MRM/MCCANN PRINCETON
- Group Creative Head of Interactive at GRAFICA
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Design - Communication Design
Re-recruited by the company to re-focus trend and design direction for handbags, small leather goods, travel & cosmetic accessories more consistent with and aligned to the brand's DNA. Reporting to the Creative Director. Design: Managed and provided creative leadership and design inspiration to a team of 10 designers and technical designers ensuring the Henri Bendel image and aesthetic. Analyzed and identified upcoming trend direction, created seasonal concept boards highlighting inspiration, materials, silhouettes and hardware. Product Development: Brought concepts and designs to life by working closely with design, product development, and tanneries. Attended trade shows to source and develop materials in Europe and Asia. Merchandising: Collaborated with the merchandising division to create seasonal collection line-plans.
- Design Director at Henri Bendel
- VP of Design at Ralph Lauren, Lauren Handbags, Small Leather Goods & Belts
- Senior Director at Henri Bendel
- Head Designer, Kooba, Handbags at
5 months at this Job
- - Fashion Design