In this position I am tasked with many jobs. My most important position is Design Director. This is where I shine. I drive to make every experience with Beans a memorable one. I design the look of our events right along with working aside our brides or party planners to ensure we look our best. I also help in the kitchen seeing that I am a trained chef.
- Design Director at Beans Bbq Catering
- Assistant Manager at Styles
- Beauty Advisor at Ulta
- Manager at Massage Envy Spa
at this Job
August 2016 - Present
• The creator of all the marketing and branding graphic elements for the organization Marketing Graphic Design Director o Duties include conceptually developing the marketing elements keeping in line with the created brand, identity and culture of the non-profit organization. Creator of the social media, website and printed marketing packages.
- Marketing Graphic Design Director at Harvest Life Church
- Graphic Designer (Private Sector at The Bowen Group
- Multimedia Specialist at Raytheon
- team of 20+ staff employees, 4+ contractors and management staff at TASC, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Graphic Design
Principal and Design Director of Provenance, Ltd. design, source, manufacture and distribute exclusive ranges of branded, integrated home furnishings and decorative arts collections marketed to the professional interior designer and architect.
• Designed and developed original portfolio collections of furniture, upholstered seating, fabric, carpet, wall covering, lighting and decorative arts. Designed, globally sourced, contracted, prototyped and produced 12 collections of furniture.
• Participated annually in design fairs in Paris, Milan, Verona, Valencia, Koln, Proposte, Frankfurt, Domotex, Singapore, Manila, Cebu, Cairo, Portugal, High Point, Showtime, NY Now, Arch Digest, ICFF
• Conceived visual merchandising systems leveraging cubic volume and digital technologies to enhance visualization and maximize productivity of costly floor space.
• Amassed a proprietary database of 15,000+ active interior designers and interior architects.
- Founder and Design Director at Provenance, Ltd
- Executive VP Design Director at Greenbaum Interiors, LLC
- Founder & Principal at Provenance Collections
- Vice President at Catalog Media Corp. New Media Development
9 years at this Job
- MBA - Operations Management, Finance
- BA - International Marketing, Economics
- - Composition
- - Architecture, Art
Hands-on lead designer for studio team. Design high-quality work in a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Design print collateral, trade show, packaging, websites, apps, and video graphics. Research and collaborate with multifunctional teams. Utilize strong organizational and communication skills to develop departmental processes and successfully lead a team. Conduct performance reviews, encouraging professional and personal growth of staff.
- Design Director at DiD Agency/DS2 Design Studio
- Senior Graphic Designer at Franklin Electronic Publishers
- Freelance Graphic Designer/Art Director at Self Employed
- Graphic Designer at Self Employed
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate in UX Design
- BA - Visual Communications and Graphic Design
The U.S. Design Director is responsible for management of an award-winning design staff, as well as the daily operations of SAGE's U.S. businesses to ensure all projects are
completed with regards to the highest quality, on time, and within budget. This position
facilitates the flow of design projects from internal clients (such as Editorial, Marketing,
Sales, and HR) to their final print or electronic deliverable. This includes books, catalogs,
direct or online marketing pieces, infographics, branding, conference displays and collateral,
email and web design. The Design Director exhibits a high level of design skill in order to direct the overall design effort and provide guidance to the staff. Executes hands-on design of products and marketing pieces as needed. Reports to the Global Director of Production
Operations and Design, and collaborates with SAGE department heads to achieve company
• Product design of 300+ front list titles per year for SAGE, Corwin, and CQ Press brands
• Marketing design for SAGE businesses, including print, email, and online deliverables
• Lead successful integration of Corwin and SAGE's Design departments - Evaluate processes and combine/develop/discard as necessary
• Co-lead efforts to successful consolidation of US/UK SAGE branding guidelines
• Oversee Corwin branding updates and overhaul
• Grow book interior design program by 500%
• Develop design standards and templates for common project types
• Grow India-based design staff from one designer to fully-functioning extension of US and UK departments
• Develop and implement training for SAGE staff (project requests, use of design systems, etc.)
• Oversee design of SAGE and Corwin web sites
• Oversee initial development of video team
• Develop and maintain Design department budget for staff of 13 designers and pool of freelance artists
• Professional development of design staff
- U.S. Design Director at SAGE Publishing
- Graphic Designer/Art Director at Anthony Paular Design
- at Anthony Paular Design
- Art Director at
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Illustration
Commercial and residential Interior design and architecture. Design/Brand concepts, Creative design direction, new client acquisition, operational strategy and project management.
- DESIGN DIRECTOR at LW Design Studio, lw.studio
- SENIOR DESIGN MANAGER at Starbucks Coffee Company
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BFA - Interior Architecture
- - design
LOTUS THREADS – NEW YORK, NY 2014 – PRESENT New York designer brand of day to evening dresses, cocktail and Bridal collections. DESIGN DIRECTOR, MODERN DRESS COLLECTION Supervise six direct reports while providing strategic direction and growth for luxury women’s wear collection. Develop cohesive product designed appeal to wider market share that includes e-commerce retailers, specialty stores, department stores and private label programs. Present strategic “big picture” concepts and ideas through market research. Research and build seasonal design direction, including fabric, print, color, design development, and trend analysis reports. Establish consistency in garment fit specifications. Increased BHLDN business 50% annually and expanded design assortment to accommodate open-to-buy opportunities in other areas of corporate divisions. Develop styles that continue to increase, expanding product buys with BHLDN e-commerce (Direct-to-Consumer Division of Anthropology and Urban Outfitters). Led label to next level in growth; expanded revenue from less than $4 million to $20 million in only 2 years with launch of secondary lines at lower price points. Launched new Bridal collection under license agreement with highly acclaimed designer Carmen Marc Valvo. Attend trend shows and shop retail markets internationally to access brand positioning; identify market trends. Introduced numerous reputable global resources, including factories, suppliers, and fabric mills to enrich quality, price and production needs during growth periods.
- Fashion Design Director at Lotus Threads /Carmen Marc Valvo
- Fashion Design Director at Epiphany Designs International
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- BFA/Liberal Arts - Fashion Design
Lead the overall design direction of three hotels on the island of Boracay, awarded Best Island in the World by Travel + Leisure Magazine's World's Best Awards Direct the development of new builds, conversions and renovations of all scales including scope such as master-planning, architecture, space planning and interior design for public space, guestroom, F&B and other unique programming concepts, partnering with Architectural and Engineering teams Manage FF&E schedules and ensure FF&E requirements on all projects are sourced, ordered and delivered on time, on budget and to brief Select and present all interior finishes, color palettes, materials and create interior design specifications for each property Source and inspect furniture & finishing within Asia-Pacific region
- DESIGN DIRECTOR at BEACH DESIGN HOTEL GROUP
- INTERIOR DESIGNER at ER CREATIVE DESIGN INC.
- Interior Designer/Project Manager at BOHN ASSOCIATES INC.
- DESIGN COORDINATOR at BG Studio International
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communication
Award-winning creative professional, possessing excellent project management skills and able to direct multiple projects simultaneously within strict time frames and approved budgetary parameters. Demonstrates a proven history of innovation in leading, developing, implementing, and managing creative and integrated marketing communications to support strategic goals. Highly experienced applying a broad spectrum of marketing approaches and finding a unique balance between creativity and strategic thinking that generates results. Proficient with branding, agile methodologies, user interface, user experience, video, packaging, environmental design, and presentation. Open to a variety of roles and opportunities. * Led the development and implementation of annual marketing plans that resulted in consistent sales increases, in a flat growth industry. Brand marketing played a key role in achieving sales growth that outperformed key competitors * Contracted, managed, and mentored a 10-person team; curated a portfolio of vendors and subcontractors * Organized and implemented streamlined processes that resulted in improved work flow and time management.
- Design Director at Bystrom Design
- Design Director at 97 Degrees West
- Senior UX Designer at AT&T
- Senior Art Director at Lee Tilford Agency
16 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Communication Design
Designer * Color/Trend Expert * Accomplished Illustrator * Product Development *Sales & Marketing
INDEPENDENT DESIGNER- CONTRACTOR (Jan. 2017 to current)
• Design Director/ Illustration/Photoshop & Illustrator/Textile Design-Original hand painted art & Photoshop art/Hard & Soft Home Product Design for Bed & Bath/Product Development -from concept drawings - to finished approved sample-working directly with Factories/Color & Trend-two slide and board presentations a year(Spring & Winter/Seasonal) /Trend & Sales Presentations to Customers/Presenting to and working with Buyers.
• *Dynamic Exports (India)-LOWES -Design and mechanicals from concept to product development for 12 Bath Groups(metal & glass)/Cabinet hardware design and mechanicals/Waste containers-represented company to buyers and department heads, including Color & Trend for Bath - numerous placements
• *Springs Creative Products(Ft.Mill, SC) - Numerous Illustrations for reproduction for Home Décor' products
- Designer-Product Development-Design Director at www.barbarablythewinstead-art.com
- Design Director USA at Fabric Editions
2 years at this Job
- - Business