Design Manager for Target Bullseye’s Playground and responsible for revenue of account and all creative development.
• Increase revenue in 2017 from 9 million to over 21 million projected for 2019 for Bullseye’s Playground account.
• Brought new product categories to company through innovative design.
• Fast pace timeline management
• Management of all freelancers and designers assigned to BP
• Lead brainstorms at Target Headquarters
- Design Manager at Ig design
- Consulting, Creative Professional at SEE +creative services+
- Lead Product Designer at Mud Pie
- Director New Product Design at CCA and B, Home of the Elf on the Shelf®
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Industrial Design - Design
- Marketing Certificate (Minor) - Marketing
New York, NY with Web Manager and Developers to identify and solve
10/17 - Present
• Workproblems and ideate new user experiences user Design Manager
• Retouch and color correct product photos and editorial images
• Explore trends and competitive landscape and incorporate
• Renew and redesign product packaging and marketing collateral appropriate use of color, type, tone and editorial style in digital
• Presentations for corporate executives and board design standards
• Design and deliver strategic creative initiatives, targeting business
• Project brainstorming and concept development objectives while ensuring compliance with brand standards and
• In-depth knowledge of seasonal collections timeline requirements
• Translate business problems and ideas into clear design tasks
• Assist Senior Design Manager in developing and communicating
• Manage and hire seasonal interns brand/visual style guidelines and standards
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Responsible for holistic development of Lord & Taylor 2019 rebrand initiative and overseeing it's implementation
- Design Manager at LORD & TAYLOR
- Senior Graphic Designer at NY&COMPANY
- Graphic Design Manager at J.McLAUGHLIN
- Graphic Designer at ONE CREATIVE GROUP
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - marketing
- - design
- BA in Interactive Digital Design - Fine Arts
A global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of custom designed thermoformed packaging for the medical
device and pharmaceutical industries.
Design Manager, Cranston
• Managing the Cranston design group, with a primary focus on project prioritization in support of customer satisfaction throughout the new product development process.
• Lead teams to create and transfer knowledge with the design group and other cross-functional teams.
• Coaching and developing the design team by identifying the development needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise assisting others to improve their knowledge, skills, and attaining career goals.
• Conformance to formal procedures and processes for design control, document control, quality policy, and overall organizational objectives.
• Analyze technologies and resources needed to plan and evaluate the feasibility of projects/new product development (NPD).
• Coordinate with the sales team for strategic customer conference calls, including agendas and group preparedness.
• Conduct educational thermoforming design presentations and facility tours for clients.
- Design Manager at Nelipak Healthcare Packaging Corp
- Packaging Design Engineer/CNC Programmer at J&R Plastics Inc
- Lead Packaging Designer/CNC Programmer at Jay Packaging Group Inc
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering
- Associate in Science - Architectural Drafting Technology
Supervised local and out of town industrial designers while concentrating on design and project management of tradeshow exhibits, broadcast news sets, retail fixture, military and space related mock-ups and simulators, and interactive museum project development. The successful project completion was accomplished through conceptual rough sketches/drawings, reverse engineering, and collaborative idea creation. All ideas were finalized and transferred into final 2D and 3D CAD drawings and assembly packages in preparation for production. Each project was validated, verified, and inspected for high-quality fabrication.
• Hand chosen by the company owners as a founder to play a significant role in establishing this startup design, graphics, engineering and marketing communications corporation.
• Routinely designed, quoted, and managed large and/or numerous projects simultaneously ranging from $2500 - $500,000.
• Became company shareholder and design manager in 3yrs. after the business opened.
• Developed systems and guidelines to increase efficiency, smooth project workflow, and improved cross-departmental communication.
- Exhibit Design Manager/Project Manager at Inergi Design Corporation
- Senior Industrial Designer/Project Manager at Intergraph Corporation
- Industrial Designer at Lookout Industries
- Senior Industrial Designer at Intergraph Corporation
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Industrial Design
Design Manager (2010-Present)
Create dynamic creative content as well as establish creative strategies that help the team expand, evolve and optimize delivery of the retail experience across the family of brands. Provide direction to over 400 storefronts across 15 states to deliver a consistent retail experience, ensuring focus is on “customer-first” advertising.
• Moved printed advertising to a quarterly based system, alleviating shipping, printing and various costs associated with fulfilling requests from numerous store fronts nationwide.
• Recognized as a key collaborator during brain-storming sessions, providing new ideas and strategy for retail advertising.
• Served as key contributor during scripting and production of direct mail, television and radio commercials as well as photo-shoots. Graphic Designer (2003 - 2010) Joined a small, in-house marketing department, developing layouts for printed collateral. From the start, elevated the design and messaging of all company advertising.
• Created and maintained relationships with commercial printers that reduced printing costs company-wide. Initiated and improved ordering processes that saved the company up to $50k monthly.
• Collaborated cross-departmentally to move away from costly contract pre-printing to a print on-demand solution that saved unmeasurable costs across all retail locations.
• Led visual and editorial refresh of bi-monthly company newsletters, which allowed sales tips and strategies to be easily shared across the family of companies.
- Design Manager at Community Choice Financial
17 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Computer Art and Printmaking
• As Design Manager, supervised all Design Development, CD coordination, including of a 40,000 sf. Medical Clinic and a Four Story Apartment Building, for the Seminole Tribe.
• Conceptual Design
• Design Development
• Construction Documents
• Interior Design
- Architectural Design Manager at Seminole Tribe of Florida
- Director Architecture & Design - Architecture, Interior Design at Focus Construction - B Hotels & Resorts
- Architectural Project Manager - Architecture, Interior Design at ID & Design International
- Architectural Design Manager - Design Management & Production. at GL Homes
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Architecture & Urban Studies
- Associate Architect
Up until November 2010, I was Underwriting Sales Representative for Kansas Public Radio. This was my main objective, typically devoting most of my time looking for new underwriters or assisting current ones. As Design Manager and Development Associate, I still assist my existing underwriters, while also designing the organization's advertising and promotional materials. I also assist in membership and major donor initiatives, am currently redesigning the KPR website, and work events on behalf of the station.
- Development Associate / Design Manager at Kansas Public Radio
- Photographer/Designer at University Daily Kansan
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- MA - International Studies
Responsibilities as Electrical Design Manager included:
• Mentor, advise, and grow a team of electrical design engineers to ensure the development and sustainment of robust products that meet customer expectations while continuing to evolve the skills and capabilities of the team
• Create and maintain departmental processes and standards related to the development lifecycle of complex circuit cards
• Drive the evolution of technology and design techniques in the development of mixed-signal electronics, low voltage power electronics, and embedded system hardware design
• Lead the support of sustaining of our core products through design improvements, functionality enhancements, obsolescence management, and coordination of issue discovery and root cause analysis
• Review and approve development lifecycle items, including: planning documents, requirements documents, schematics, bills of material, and design review artifacts
• Hire new employees as business demands grow and take an active role in the development (skills and performance) of employees on the team
- Electrical Design Manager at Astronautics Corp. Of America
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer at Astronautics Corp. Of America
- Electrical Design Engineer II at Astronautics Corp. Of America
- Electrical Systems Engineer at Compass Systems, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- A.A. - Mathematics
- Certificate - Communication/Navigation/Weapons Systems Specialist
- Certificate - Aviation Electronics Technician
I was merged on to Rank and Rally when they're parent company, Levy Restaurants bought out Gameday Merchandising in October, 2013. I was hired on as a Graphic Design Manager. Throughout my time at R&R, I've managed the graphics, email campaigns, social media, & more for over 5 professional sports teams, including: Golden State Warriors, St. Louis Blues, Vegas Golden Knights, Brooklyn Nets, & The Chicago Dogs. As the Graphic Design Manager, I was responsible for coordinating with our partners marketing teams to create, manage, and analyze all promotions run through Rank and Rally.
- Graphic Design Manager at Rank&Rally
- Graphic Designer at Gameday Merchandising
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts - Design Management
design manager for an in-house marketing department for an international manufacturer of golf accessories
• responsible for hiring, managing and art directing assistant graphic designer, freelancers and summer intern
• enhancing and building the Zero Friction brand through concept to completion of marketing projects for both digital and print
• brainstorming with project managers in creating original designs and copy
• specific projects include: brochures, catalogs, sell sheets, eblasts, package designs for CPG's, POS displays & signage, tradeshow signage, print & digital advertising: magazines, banners and social media content
• collaborating with sales director, president and inventory planner on product development for retail accounts such as The Home Depot, Walmart, CostCo and green grass accounts
• responsible for finding vendors, outsourcing overflow projects and sending & receiving print estimates within budget, ensuring quality control through proof approval and press checks
• specific graphic design duties include conceptualizing, page layout/typesetting, logo design, illustration, pre-press, photography, retouching Assistant Graphic Designer (First 6 months)
• Production Manager for custom tee imprinting business line: retouching, converting and setting up logo files for custom tee imprinting including film prep
• Production Assistant for glove displays and catalogs
- Graphic Design Manager at Zero Friction
- Freelance designer - self employed at Joanna Karafotas Graphic Design, LLC
- Director of Marketing and Design at The Expresso Shoppe
- Contract Graphic Designer at Loyola University Health
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Web Design
- Certificate in Communication Technology
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Art History