Deskside support property wide for all IT and phone issues. Executive offices to gaming floor and hotel
- Deskside Support Specialist at Harrahs Casino and Hotel
- Security Officer at Harrah's HOTEL & CASINO
- Chief Information Officer at Star Transport, Inc. (Star Delivery and Transfer, Inc)
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate's - Certified
• Provide deskside support at Chubb offices in downtown Dallas and in remote locations.
• Utilize Service Now to manage service requests.
• Image Lenovo desktop and laptop computers using SCCM.
• Assist with conference room setups for meetings.
- Deskside Support Technician (Contractor) at Chubb Insurance (IBM/Artech)
- Desktop Support Technician at Capital One (PCM)
- Desktop Support Technician at GTN Technical Staffing
- Independent Contractor at
3 months at this Job
- B.A. in Spanish - Spanish
• Deskside Support providing Rapid Response Deskside Support - to NYULMC Hospital locations. Using Front Range Heat ticketing system Installing, troubleshooting and verifying Dell and HP hardware as well as sophisticated clinical and enterprise applications through the Server Software Center and share drives.
• Repair and Re Imaging Windows 7, 10 deployments. Configure software, hardware.
• Upgrading drivers, mapping and installing printers for ED, OR, PACU, NICU Clinical as well as Admin. Pharmacy plus Doctors, Nurses, VIPs at multi high level locations. EPIC, Citrix Xen Apps, WYSE Thick and Thin Clients. WOW/ Med Carts, MARTIs, Honeywell and Fujitsu scanners, Apple iPhone Rovers, Galaxy Bedside Tablets and Griffins.
• Active Directory to create, update and extend users and computers in OU and GPO in directories and to verify Kerberos IDs privileges and password expiration resets
• Network Migrations WDM, Ghost and SCCM in Critical OR, RAD ONC, Delivery and ED
• Troubleshoot Wireless Network Connectivity DHCP, DNS, IP and Exchange Server Outlook and Symantic Endpoint and Sophos Encryption on Laptops. Also AirWatch Email encryptions on iPhones, Galaxy Cell phones, Surface Tablets and iPads.
- Deskside Support Technician / Contractor at Tek Systems @NYU Langone MCIT
- Implementation Technician / Contractor at Park Hudson International @ Montefiore MCIT
- Network Data Engineer /Contractor at Collabra @ AT&T
- Network Support Engineer /Contractor at Collabra @ AT&T
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- A.A. - Business Management
Senior Deskside Support Site Manager My day to day duties and responsibilities include, support site management for the corporate side of MillerCoors, servicing helpdesk tickets in an Enterprise workstation environment. Responsible for directing a 6-man team, directly responsible for working with the End Users Client trouble tickets and invention with VIP for escalation and a positive customer satisfaction result, hardware maintenance, inventory maintenance and asset management of hardware. Creating and supporting helpdesk tickets through ServiceNow Helpdesk ticketing. Adding and troubleshooting Printer's. Active directory- Adding Software PKGS, Client Setup and password re-sets. Virus removal and prevention, Trouble shooting local and network related hardware and software issues. Imaging and on-boarding of new clients for Miller/Coors. Client support and problem resolution.
- Site Lead Deskside Support at Miller Coors
- Lead Helpdesk Coordinator/ Depot at Johnson Controls/ HP Deskside
- Realty Assistant/Technology Assistant at Pam Beck Realty
- Lead Helpdesk Coordinator/ Supervisor at School District of South Milwaukee
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- CompTIA A+ - General+ Hardware+ Security+
- High school
Lenovo Desktop and Laptops, Support Xerox's and HP printers. Also, support software applications, Upgrading antivirus, adding user to mail exchange, Network and MS office. Supporting Win XP, and Windows 7 University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey October 2009 to 2010 Deskside Support Specialist (consultant) My responsibility is to repair Hardware for Dell desktop, Dell Laptops, Macs G3, G4, Mac Pro, iMac, Macbook Pro and Printers. Also, support software applications, Upgrading antivirus, adding user to mail exchange, Network and MS office. Supporting Win 2000, Win XP, System 7, Mac OS 9, OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Deskside Support Specialist (consultant) at HP Laptops
- Desktop Support Consultant at Richmond Hospital Medical Center
- Desktop Support Engineer (Consultant) at Siemens
- Field Service Technician (Consultant) at Quarkxpress
3 months at this Job
- - Graphics and Design
- - graphics and design
* Senior Deskside Support. Provided technical support to all customers with PC and Apple Mac hardware and software setup and configuration. * Apple Computer and mobile device inventory manager. * Created SOP Guides for IT staff pertaining to Apple systems and mobile devices * Resolved IT issues with user accounts, software, and hardware (e.g., Outlook, Adobe, file vault). * Assisted customers with tech support through Apple Remote, TeamViewer, and Active Directory. * Prepared Mac laptops and Desktops for users (MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and IMac computers) * Provided Mobile Device Management Supported IPhone, IPad, and Blackberry mobile devices. * Exchange Active Sync and IOS devices * Mobile Device Management * Wireless network (WI-Fi) setup * Used JAMF Software. Used Casper Suite for endpoint management for Mac users * Installed and upgraded, hardware and software. Backed up and reinstalled user profiles. * Reported, tracked, and managed user requests and trouble tickets using SNOW. * Installed, configured, and mapped printers for users. * Created technical how to videos for staff using Adobe Captivate, Final Cut Pro, and Quicktime Pro * Experience troubleshooting Adobe programs. * Imaging and running the task sequence through SCCM * Pushing packaged applications to the laptop * Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10 migration experience
- Senior Deskside Support at AARP/HCL
- Site Supervisor at Merrill Corporation
- Senior IT Analyst/User Support at ASCO
- Deskside Support at Deskside Support - Vika INC
7 years, 1 month at this Job
• Providing deskside support to clients and access via remote software.
• Imaging/re-imaging laptops & desktops. Deploying all software via DSDS and Chimera PXE Booting
• Diagnose & Troubleshoot technical computer hardware issues and communication hardware; ie. Phones and Internet
• Decommission end-of-lease computers
• Map network drives/printers. Enable & disable ports on Cisco switches
• Patch in MDF & IDF. Port Maintenance using PSMT & PSMT2
• Application troubleshooting: MS Suite - Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, & Visio
• Basic networking; ie. drive/printer mappings, network connection diagnostics
• Active Directory/PC Security
- Deskside Support Technician II (contract) at USAA
- Sr. Service Desk Lead (Contract) at Western Refining
- Help Desk Support Lead at Ryland Homes Scottsdale AZ
- Desktop Support Specialist at Universal Technical Institute
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certification CCNA
Deskside Support Technician
Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits – Dallas TX
Semtech Corporation - Plano TX
•Via remote tools and techniques; install, support, configure, evaluate, maintain, monitor, and analyze systems and software in a client network environment
•Troubleshoot issues in Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016
•Diagnose and resolve end user problems involving networking (TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DNS, VPN, VLANs, WiFi)
•Administer user and computer accounts in Active Directory
•Maintain ownership of service tickets throughout the lifespan of the support request
•Point of contact for procedural or technical questions from other specialist
•Convert users from Office 365 to Google Suite (G-Suite)
- Deskside Support Service Desk at The Insource Group
- Apple At Home Advisor at Apple
- Systems Engineer at Paranet
- Help Desk Technician III at Buchanan Associates/Prime Lending
1 year, 8 months at this Job
USA - Morristown, New Jersey
IBM Contract ~ R1-RCM Deskside Support - Chicago July 2017 ~ Present
• Reporting directly to IBM Management, provided professional onsite deskside support to R1-RCM employees daily by identifying and resolving issues received via ServiceNow ticket system, or Walk-ups within SLA limits.
• Setup and deploy end users' laptops daily by executing computer diagnostics, reimaging via SCCM, assemble/disassemble computers to install purchased and warranty parts.
• Responsible for installing corporate image on user laptops, encryption, and installing manufacturer updates for onboarding deployment.
• Responsible for offboarding retrieval, decommissioning of equipment, and hard drive storage for PHI privacy restrictions.
• Hired for Executive Support, provided leadership and training for new IBM Team Members, including Team Lead for 5 R1-RCM locations.
• Implemented several processes in an experienced environment that required knowledge of key business strategies.
- IBM Contract-R1-RCM Deskside Support at Artech Information Systems
- Field Service Technician at [email protected] Technology Services
- Onsite Deskside Support at AxiomLaw Project
- Service Desk Level II Engineer/ Team Lead at Peregrine Systems
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Information Systems
- AAS - Computer Information Systems
Assisted Sr. Systems Administrator with upgrades and monitoring in a Windows environment for Dell Storage/PowerVault and reporting anomalies and errors. Administrator for Century Link Data Center, Webroot, Sharepoint, Office365, Telex, and badging system. Acquired and customized laptop/desktop computers. Negotiated missed SLA's resulting in refunds to company. Provided deskside support for 45 employees consisting of programmers, support, and sales both on and off-site.
- IT JR. SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR/DESKSIDE SUPPORT at CHARTER SOFTWARE
- IT JR. SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR/DESKSIDE SUPPORT at PC CONNECTIONS
- Print operator to Global Delivery Business Manager at IBM BOULDER
2 years at this Job