• Desktop Support in a Windows environment
• Created Image and Deployed Windows 10 laptops using SCCM
• Provide local Deskside Support and Remote Support for Executive, Administration, Sales and Customer Service
• Supported for business PC's, Laptops, printers, Microsoft Office 365 Suite, LAN/WAN, Skype for Business and Data Management software Service Now ticketing system Break\Fix Windows and Mac operating systems
- DESKSIDE SUPPORT ANALYST - Contractor at IBM
- SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST at Teksystems
- SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST at Sightlines LLC
- HELP DESK ANALYST at Somerset Capital Group
11 months at this Job
Project lead for deploying over 300 printers in previous EDS facilities
• Deskside support / Hardware Depot
• Repair and configure HP/Cisco Proliant Blade servers
• Diagnose and repair HP/Compaq laptops/desktops
• PC imaging, data recovery and COE/OS issues
• OneDrive, Bitlocker, Outlook and Office support
• Asset Management
• On Call dispatch for network issues at Multiple US sites
• Troubleshooting router/server connectivity
• IPv4 commands ( ping, tracert, nslookup etc. )
• Resolving network/connectivity LAN/WLAN issues
- Deskside Support Technician at DXC Technolohy/HP Enterprise Services
- Help Desk Support at Stream International
- Assistant Store Manager at Gateway Computers
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Web Development
- AAS - Web Development
12/2016 - 03/2019 Deskside support Tier III * Provide onsite support to Authorized Users with operational and technical support and to meet specified SLAs. * Resolve incidents and problems associated with EUC equipment. using ticketing system (SNOW * Provide deskside support on various applications, including MS Office * Provide second/ third level support on issues escalated from the IT Help Desk. * Install, upgrade and repair EUC equipment (desktops, laptops, monitors, and associated peripherals) * Install desktop/Laptop software using approved tools Confirming/ testing apps pushed from SCCM * (SCCM, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, NETWORK DRIVE TOOLS * Examine, repair and test computer hardware, operating systems and peripheral components * Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot 10, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office, Apple, Mac, iPhones, iPads, and any other authorized desktop applications * Configures, tests and evaluates hardware and software products to enhance information security * Escalate problems to the appropriate Analyst, Programmer, Supervisor, or Manager when necessary. Assist with information gathering, communication, or as requested in the resolution of escalated problems. * Installing, upgrading, and migrating to Windows 7/10 in large enterprises (Anthem. Inc) * Configuring hardware and applications, Configuring network connectivity * Monitoring and maintaining systems that run Windows 7/10 * Configuring backup and recovery options * Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals. * Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems. * Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups. * Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support Engineers Additional duties * Completed Inventory, updated and documentated and inventory control involved to ensure accurate billing, and timely return of defective products/parts, with respect to warranty or contract. Make an inventory list of computers and add work notes. * Travel with IBM to Anthem leadership to open new offices/new health plans to setup and train new associates. * Deployment for iPhone, iPad or Android with MobileIron and good for Enterprise * Participate in Weekly meetings with IBM and Anthem IT leadership for discussion on current projects, lights on and any issues impacting service delivery. * Communicate technical information to technical and non-technical team and customers.
- Deskside support Tier III at IBM
- IT Technician III at HCL Technologies
- Computer Technician and Repair II at Honeywell
- Quality Technician repair at Essilor of America INC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate degree in Computer Engineering Technology - Computer Engineering Technology
Senior Deskside Support Site Manager My day to day duties and responsibilities include, support site management for the corporate side of MillerCoors, servicing helpdesk tickets in an Enterprise workstation environment. Responsible for directing a 6-man team, directly responsible for working with the End Users Client trouble tickets and invention with VIP for escalation and a positive customer satisfaction result, hardware maintenance, inventory maintenance and asset management of hardware. Creating and supporting helpdesk tickets through ServiceNow Helpdesk ticketing. Adding and troubleshooting Printer's. Active directory- Adding Software PKGS, Client Setup and password re-sets. Virus removal and prevention, Trouble shooting local and network related hardware and software issues. Imaging and on-boarding of new clients for Miller/Coors. Client support and problem resolution.
- Site Lead Deskside Support at Miller Coors
- Lead Helpdesk Coordinator/ Depot at Johnson Controls/ HP Deskside
- Realty Assistant/Technology Assistant at Pam Beck Realty
- Lead Helpdesk Coordinator/ Supervisor at School District of South Milwaukee
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school
New York, NY
• Image, enroll and deploy MACs troubleshooting any issues. Assigning and managing in JAMF admin console.
• Assign and maintain company own assets through Altiris, updating and ensuring that equipment is in communication with the server and remains in compliance.
• Provide support to over 5000 end-users both on-site and remotely (LogMeIn and phone) through VPN and Citrix.
• Migrated 1500 plus end-users from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot local/network and multi-functional printer devices from various vendors. Configure, monitor and maintain email client (Lotus Notes, Outlook).
• Documenting and resolving incidents within the prescribed processes and SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
• Identify opportunities for improvements in consistency and performance of troubleshooting, and implement these improvements
- Deskside Support Technician at GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE
- Configuration Technician at TEKSERVE
- Technician at MICROCENTER
- Junior IT Assistant at CLEAR HARBOR
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Deskside Support II PC Imaging upgrading to Windows 10. Dual Monitor and Laptop Deployment. Deskside support to Handle all client related issues as needed. Dell Certified, to order and swap out parts as needed on All Dell devices. Client and Foundation Certifications.
- IT Deskside Support Specialist II at INNIO/Formally GE Power
- PC Image and Deployment Specialist at Mphasis
- Desktop Support Specialist at Philips Medical
- Hardware and Software Deployment Specialist at Bruno Living Aids
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Broadcast Engineering - Broadcast Engineering
- Associate's Degree - IT Network Specialist
Replace hardware in laptops and desktops onsite for Dell Business Clients. Dell Certified. Moved to Deskside Support - Handle internal deskside support tickets. Add computers to software groups in Active Directory, Handle inventory. Reimage computers. Diagnose and repair computers. Set up new computers for employees. Installation and troubleshooting for Windows 7.
- Computer Hardware Field Technician / Deskside Support at SMARTECH
- Desktop Support Technician at HCL Technologies
- CSR I Technical Support at Suddenlink Communications
- Manager / Technician at Complete Computing
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Some college
• Provide deskside support at Chubb offices in downtown Dallas and in remote locations.
• Utilize Service Now to manage service requests and hardware assets.
• Image Lenovo desktop and laptop computers using SCCM.
• Assist with conference room setups for meetings.
- Deskside Support Technician (Contractor) at Chubb Insurance (IBM/Artech)
- Desktop Support Technician (Contractor) at Capital One (PCM)
- Desktop Support Technician (Contractor) at Apex Clearing (GTN Technical Staffing)
- Independent Contractor at Lyft
5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Spanish
18042 Consultant with Trillium, Inc. for Meditech application upgrade project. Computer upgrades / imaging / mobile pc nurse workstation assembly, deployment and support / deskside support / helpdesk support. Various PC technical support for hospital and affiliated external physician offices in area.
- Deskside support analyst at Easton Hospital
- Associate at Fulfillment Center
- Network Application Security Analyst at Pomeroy IT Solutions / C3i - Telerx
- Field Technician at Ajilon Consulting Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- A+ Certification - Help Desk Professional program
- - Introduction to Computers
Andrews Air Force Base, MD
IT Client Services
Tier II Deskside Support Building Manager / Training Administrator
• Installing, configuring, repair, and maintaining software for ANGRC staff.
• Successfully administer and maintain building access accounts via C
• CURE ID badging software.
• Resolving trouble tickets assigned to service desk & Tier 2.
• Assigned as a Trusted Agent
• Creating, updating, escalating incident, problem and request tickets in a ticketing system (Remedy 7.6, 8.1)
• Successfully administer and maintain mobile and MIFI devices.
- Tier II Deskside Support Building Manager / Training Administrator at Air National Guard Reserve Center
- Joint Staff J6 at The Pentagon
- Tier II Deskside Support Building Manager / Training Administrator at Walter Reed National Medical Center NSA
- USN Corpsman at Walter Reed National Medical Center NSA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent